Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2020 Subaru wrx limited lease

Apollox13Apollox13 Member Posts: 7
edited August 2020 in Subaru
Hello I would like to know the MF as well as the RV for a 2020 Subaru WRX limited fmanual transmission or 36/15 K for ZIP Code 80204 as well as any incentives if available thank you so much in advance.

Best Answer

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    Answer ✓
    Apollox13 said:

Hello I would like to know the MF as well as the RV for a 2020 Subaru WRX limited fmanual transmission or 36/15 K for ZIP Code 80204 as well as any incentives if available thank you so much in advance.

.00095 and 56%
    No incentives

Which dealer(s) are you shopping?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    Apollox13 said:

Hello I would like to know the MF as well as the RV for a 2020 Subaru WRX limited for 36/15 K for ZIP Code 80204 as well as any incentives if available thank you so much in advance.

Stick or automatic?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Apollox13Apollox13 Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2020
    Manual transmission thank you @kyfdx
    Thank you @Michaell im shopping around at the moment looking into automation Subaru schomp Subaru and mike shake Subaru
    Michaell said:

Apollox13 said:

.00095 and 56%
    No incentives

Thank you @Michaell im shopping around at the moment looking into automation Subaru schomp Subaru and mike shake Subaru
    Apollox13 said:

Michaell said:

Apollox13 said:

.00095 and 56%
    No incentives

AutoNation and Schomp are one price dealers; don't know much about Mike Shaw.

We got our Outback from Groove; they were easy to deal with.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

Apollox13 said:

Michaell said:

Apollox13 said:

.00095 and 56%
    No incentives

I checked them out but they’re price is 4K above actual msrp should I still contact for negotiation?
    Apollox13 said:

Michaell said:

Apollox13 said:

Michaell said:

Apollox13 said:

.00095 and 56%
    No incentives

I checked them out but they’re price is 4K above actual msrp should I still contact for negotiation?
    Probably not.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator