2021 Jeep Wrangler Lease Deals and Prices

1363739414253

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,281
    Becker800 said:

    Looking for MF and residual, Zip code 17022
    36 months, 10k miles

    2021 Wrangler Rubicon

    2-door, 4-door, or 4-door hybrid?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stevebrostevebro Atlanta, GAMember Posts: 27
    Love the forum, thanks for the great info.

    Can I get the MF and residual for 36 and 39 months, 12K miles per year on Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude for zip code 30075? Also, is Chrysler offering to waive acquisition fee in GA if leased through them? Thank you!
  • ChrisNNcChrisNNc Member Posts: 6

    Working on a lease deal. Msrp $42,020...discounts bring it down to $38600.
    3000 cap reduction down 12/48 and the quote is [email protected] month

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,801
    stevebro said:

    Love the forum, thanks for the great info.

    Can I get the MF and residual for 36 and 39 months, 12K miles per year on Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude for zip code 30075? Also, is Chrysler offering to waive acquisition fee in GA if leased through them? Thank you!

    Gas or Hybrid?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,801
    ChrisNNc said:

    Working on a lease deal. Msrp $42,020...discounts bring it down to $38600.

    3000 cap reduction down 12/48 and the quote is [email protected] month

    Trim?
    Location?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    Total amount Due at Signing?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ChrisNNcChrisNNc Member Posts: 6

    @kyfdx said:
    Trim?
    Location?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    Total amount Due at Signing?

    Sport S unlimited, North Carolina, adj CAP is 38,607. 3,000 due at signing...$400 seems high

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,801
    ChrisNNc said:

    @kyfdx said:

    Trim?

    Location?

    Adjusted CAP cost?

    Total amount Due at Signing?

    Sport S unlimited, North Carolina, adj CAP is 38,607. 3,000 due at signing...$400 seems high


    .00128 MF and 63% residual
    The discount isn't really bringing it down to $38,600.. your $3000 upfront is contributing to that.

    If this is a Chrysler Capital lease, I get $336/mo+tax = $346/mo (3% sales tax?)

    Maybe, it isn't Chrysler Capital? Could be a different bank, that includes incentives that aren't available with CCAP.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ChrisNNcChrisNNc Member Posts: 6

    @kyfdx said:
    .00128 MF and 63% residual
    The discount isn't really bringing it down to $38,600.. your $3000 upfront is contributing to that.

    If this is a Chrysler Capital lease, I get $336/mo+tax = $346/mo (3% sales tax?)

    Maybe, it isn't Chrysler Capital? Could be a different bank, that includes incentives that aren't available with CCAP.

    Dealer is using US Bank

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,801
    ChrisNNc said:

    @kyfdx said:

    .00128 MF and 63% residual

    The discount isn't really bringing it down to $38,600.. your $3000 upfront is contributing to that.

    If this is a Chrysler Capital lease, I get $336/mo+tax = $346/mo (3% sales tax?)

    Maybe, it isn't Chrysler Capital? Could be a different bank, that includes incentives that aren't available with CCAP.

    Dealer is using US Bank


    I don't have their rates to compare.

    I'd kindly ask them if you can get the same selling price and adjusted CAP cost using Chrysler Capital. Also, it appears that the acquisition fee is waived on 48 month leases with CCAP.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • stevebrostevebro Atlanta, GAMember Posts: 27
    kyfdx said:

    stevebro said:

    Love the forum, thanks for the great info.

    Can I get the MF and residual for 36 and 39 months, 12K miles per year on Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude for zip code 30075? Also, is Chrysler offering to waive acquisition fee in GA if leased through them? Thank you!

    Gas or Hybrid?
    Gas only please.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,281
    stevebro said:

    kyfdx said:

    stevebro said:

    Love the forum, thanks for the great info.

    Can I get the MF and residual for 36 and 39 months, 12K miles per year on Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude for zip code 30075? Also, is Chrysler offering to waive acquisition fee in GA if leased through them? Thank you!

    Gas or Hybrid?
    Gas only please.
    Standard MF
    62% / 57% for 36/48 months and 12K

    Acquisition fee waived only for 48 month term in GA.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stevebrostevebro Atlanta, GAMember Posts: 27
    Michaell said:

    stevebro said:

    kyfdx said:

    stevebro said:

    Love the forum, thanks for the great info.

    Can I get the MF and residual for 36 and 39 months, 12K miles per year on Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude for zip code 30075? Also, is Chrysler offering to waive acquisition fee in GA if leased through them? Thank you!

    Gas or Hybrid?
    Gas only please.
    Standard MF
    62% / 57% for 36/48 months and 12K

    Acquisition fee waived only for 48 month term in GA.
    Thank you!
  • stevebrostevebro Atlanta, GAMember Posts: 27
    Can I also get the MF and residual for 36 months, 12K miles per year on Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude , gas powered, for zip code 30075? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,281
    stevebro said:

    Can I also get the MF and residual for 36 months, 12K miles per year on Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude , gas powered, for zip code 30075? Thanks.

    Standard MF and 67% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • asult1asult1 Member Posts: 34
    Can I get MF and RV for Wrangler 4xe Sahara, 36/10k? and incentives thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,281
    asult1 said:

    Can I get MF and RV for Wrangler 4xe Sahara, 36/10k? and incentives thank you

    Standard MF and 63% RV
    No info on incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • asult1asult1 Member Posts: 34
    Michaell said:

    asult1 said:

    Can I get MF and RV for Wrangler 4xe Sahara, 36/10k? and incentives thank you

    Standard MF and 63% RV
    No info on incentives
    what about rubicon?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,281
    asult1 said:

    Michaell said:

    asult1 said:

    Can I get MF and RV for Wrangler 4xe Sahara, 36/10k? and incentives thank you

    Standard MF and 63% RV
    No info on incentives
    what about rubicon?
    62% RV for Rubicon

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gemon100gemon100 Member Posts: 43

    Hi, could I please get the Residual, MF and any incentives on a Wrangler 4D Gas Unlimited Sport S for 36/12k in 33018?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,801
    gemon100 said:

    Hi, could I please get the Residual, MF and any incentives on a Wrangler 4D Gas Unlimited Sport S for 36/12k in 33018?

    Standard MF and 67% residual
    No incentive info

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gemon100gemon100 Member Posts: 43

    @kyfdx said:
    Standard MF and 67% residual
    No incentive info

    Could I please get the residual for 48/12 as well? Also what exactly is the standard MF?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,281
    gemon100 said:

    @kyfdx said:

    Standard MF and 67% residual

    No incentive info

    Could I please get the residual for 48/12 as well? Also what exactly is the standard MF?


    63% for 48/12

    Standard MF
    36 - .00195
    48 - .00128

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • samm14samm14 11426Member Posts: 67
    Good Evening,
    Can I get MF and RV for Wrangler 4xe High Altitude, 36/12k zip 11714?
    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,281
    samm14 said:

    Good Evening,
    Can I get MF and RV for Wrangler 4xe High Altitude, 36/12k zip 11714?
    Thank you

    Standard MF and 62% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Becker800Becker800 Member Posts: 14
    edited July 2021
    Michaell said:

    Becker800 said:

    Looking for MF and residual, Zip code 17022
    36 months, 10k miles

    2021 Wrangler Rubicon

    2-door, 4-door, or 4-door hybrid?
    4 door

    36 months, 10k miles

    2021 Wrangler Rubicon
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,281
    Becker800 said:

    Michaell said:

    Becker800 said:

    Looking for MF and residual, Zip code 17022
    36 months, 10k miles

    2021 Wrangler Rubicon

    2-door, 4-door, or 4-door hybrid?
    4 door

    36 months, 10k miles

    2021 Wrangler Rubicon
    Standard MF and 62% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ben_HA_meanBen_HA_mean Member Posts: 2
    Can I please get the current MF & RV for a Rubicon 4xe in 37343 based on 36/10 and 36/12?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,281

    Can I please get the current MF & RV for a Rubicon 4xe in 37343 based on 36/10 and 36/12?

    36/12
    Standard MF and 61% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ben_HA_meanBen_HA_mean Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    Can I please get the current MF & RV for a Rubicon 4xe in 37343 based on 36/10 and 36/12?

    36/12
    Standard MF and 61% RV
    Thank you for the quick reply! I assume 36/10 = 62% RV; correct?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,801

    Michaell said:

    Can I please get the current MF & RV for a Rubicon 4xe in 37343 based on 36/10 and 36/12?

    36/12
    Standard MF and 61% RV
    Thank you for the quick reply! I assume 36/10 = 62% RV; correct?
    Correct

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mhasslermhassler Baltimore, MDMember Posts: 15
    edited July 2021
    Evening, looking at a 36/10 on a 2021 Rubicon 4xe in 21009 (Maryland). Is the $895 Acquisition Fee being waived on 36/10s in Maryland? I assume the RV is 62%... Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,281
    mhassler said:

    Evening, looking at a 36/10 on a 2021 Rubicon 4xe in 21009 (Maryland). Is the $895 Acquisition Fee being waived on 36/10s in Maryland? I assume the RV is 62%... Thanks!

    Standard MF and 62%
    Yes, acquisition fee is waived for 36 month term in MD

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JohnCAJohnCA Member Posts: 3
    Can I please get the current MF & RV for a Sport Altitude in 02767 based on 48/15

    Also an estimation of a lease payment with an MSRP of 45,510 (48/15)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,281
    JohnCA said:

    Can I please get the current MF & RV for a Sport Altitude in 02767 based on 48/15

    Also an estimation of a lease payment with an MSRP of 45,510 (48/15)

    Standard MF and 55% RV

    Need to know the selling price or adjusted cap cost to model a payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eliteshliacheliteshliach CaliforniaMember Posts: 10

    MF and Residual for 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe high altitude

    Zip Code: 33606

    24/10K
    36/10K
    42/10K
    48/10K

  • JohnCAJohnCA Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2021

    @Michaell said:
    Standard MF and 55% RV

    Need to know the selling price or adjusted cap cost to model a payment.

    MSRP 45,510, adjusted cap cost of 47,223.54

    Also an estimate with an adjusted cap of 45,980.51

    Down payment of 3000 on each

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,801

    MF and Residual for 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe high altitude

    Zip Code: 33606

    24/10K

    36/10K

    42/10K

    48/10K

    Standard MF

    67%
    63%
    60%
    59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,801
    JohnCA said:

    @Michaell said:

    Standard MF and 55% RV

    Need to know the selling price or adjusted cap cost to model a payment.

    MSRP 45,510, adjusted cap cost of 47,223.54

    Also an estimate with an adjusted cap of 45,980.51

    Down payment of 3000 on each


    $604/mo + tax
    $576/mo + tax

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Jcas2110Jcas2110 Member Posts: 38
    Can you please help me with MF and RV for 2021 Sahara zip code 33326 and any incentives going on. If MF is Std can you please specify what those are currently for each lease term?

    36/12
    42/12
    48/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,281
    Jcas2110 said:

    Can you please help me with MF and RV for 2021 Sahara zip code 33326 and any incentives going on. If MF is Std can you please specify what those are currently for each lease term?

    36/12
    42/12
    48/12

    2-door, 4-door or hybrid?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jcas2110Jcas2110 Member Posts: 38
    Michaell said:

    Jcas2110 said:

    Can you please help me with MF and RV for 2021 Sahara zip code 33326 and any incentives going on. If MF is Std can you please specify what those are currently for each lease term?

    36/12
    42/12
    48/12

    2-door, 4-door or hybrid?
    4 Door please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,281
    Jcas2110 said:

    Michaell said:

    Jcas2110 said:

    Can you please help me with MF and RV for 2021 Sahara zip code 33326 and any incentives going on. If MF is Std can you please specify what those are currently for each lease term?

    36/12
    42/12
    48/12

    2-door, 4-door or hybrid?
    4 Door please
    Standard MF
    62%
    60%
    58%

    Standard MF rate
    .00195
    .00174
    .00128

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jcas2110Jcas2110 Member Posts: 38
    Michaell said:

    Jcas2110 said:

    Michaell said:

    Jcas2110 said:

    Can you please help me with MF and RV for 2021 Sahara zip code 33326 and any incentives going on. If MF is Std can you please specify what those are currently for each lease term?

    36/12
    42/12
    48/12

    2-door, 4-door or hybrid?
    4 Door please
    Standard MF
    62%
    60%
    58%

    Standard MF rate
    .00195
    .00174
    .00128
    Excellent thanks! I guess no incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,281
    Jcas2110 said:

    Michaell said:

    Jcas2110 said:

    Michaell said:

    Jcas2110 said:

    Can you please help me with MF and RV for 2021 Sahara zip code 33326 and any incentives going on. If MF is Std can you please specify what those are currently for each lease term?

    36/12
    42/12
    48/12

    2-door, 4-door or hybrid?
    4 Door please
    Standard MF
    62%
    60%
    58%

    Standard MF rate
    .00195
    .00174
    .00128
    Excellent thanks! I guess no incentives?
    None that we see

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aarajiaaraji Member Posts: 67
    edited July 2021
    Hello - for zip 20854 can you provide the RV and MF for the 4XE Sahara HA & Rubicon? 36/10 & 48/10 please.
    TIA
  • SchedmonSchedmon Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2021

    I factory ordered a 2021 wrangler unlimited sport s. Msrp 49k. Zip code 08090.

    Assume full msrp as price, then 4k down .

    I have excellent credit.

    What would be MF and RV for 36/10, 36/12, 48/10, 48/12.

    Thank you

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,281
    aaraji said:

    Hello - for zip 20854 can you provide the RV and MF for the 4XE Sahara HA & Rubicon? 36/10 & 48/10 please.
    TIA

    Standard MF
    HA - 63% / 59%
    Rub - 62% / 57%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,281
    Schedmon said:

    I factory ordered a 2021 wrangler unlimited sport s. Msrp 49k. Zip code 08090.

    Assume full msrp as price, then 4k down .

    I have excellent credit.

    What would be MF and RV for 36/10, 36/12, 48/10, 48/12.

    Thank you

    Standard MF
    36/12 - 67%
    48/12 - 63%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • figgz90_figgz90_ Member Posts: 3
    Good Morning,

    I factory ordered a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4XE 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 8A)

    What is the MF and RF for 36/10, 36/12, zip code 92612

    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,801
    figgz90_ said:

    Good Morning,

    I factory ordered a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4XE 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 8A)

    What is the MF and RF for 36/10, 36/12, zip code 92612

    Thank you.

    36/12
    Standard MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.