Leasing 2020 Eco Boost

jaymohanjaymohan Member Posts: 6
edited October 2020 in Ford
Hi,
I ordered 2020 Mustang a few months back. Delivery this Saturday need help in leasing. MSRP $46500. Need to know MF and residual value. I heard you can lease at 1% of selling price??

Best Answer

Answers

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644
    jaymohan said:

    Hi,
    I ordered 2020 Mustang a few months back. Delivery this Saturday need help in leasing. MSRP $46500. Need to know MF and residual value. I heard you can lease at 1% of selling price??

    What is your location?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    For the record, the guideline is 1% of MSRP, and not every car has a lease program that can achieve that ratio.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jaymohanjaymohan Member Posts: 6
    I am in Sacramento CA and 10500 miles per year. Honestly I will probably drive it only like 5000 per year as I have a second car that I use for everyday driving.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644
    jaymohan said:

    Hi,
    I ordered 2020 Mustang a few months back. Delivery this Saturday need help in leasing. MSRP $46500. Need to know MF and residual value. I heard you can lease at 1% of selling price??

    jaymohan said:

    I am in Sacramento CA and 10500 miles per year. Honestly I will probably drive it only like 5000 per year as I have a second car that I use for everyday driving.

    Argh, one more question - coupe or convertible?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jaymohanjaymohan Member Posts: 6
    coupe
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136
    jaymohan said:

    coupe

    36/7.5

    1.60% APR
    50% residual

    $1500 lease cash
    $300 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jaymohanjaymohan Member Posts: 6
    Hello everyone! Got my 2020 Mustang today leased at 1.61 APR(.000666 MF) MSRP $46500 negotiated to $43787 49% residual value. Payment $575/monthly. I think I got one good deal??? Thanks for your help.
    Jay
  • jaymohanjaymohan Member Posts: 6
    Down payment $3500 and rebate of $1500 from Ford.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644
    jaymohan said:

    Hello everyone! Got my 2020 Mustang today leased at 1.61 APR(.000666 MF) MSRP $46500 negotiated to $43787 49% residual value. Payment $575/monthly. I think I got one good deal??? Thanks for your help.
    Jay

    jaymohan said:

    Down payment $3500 and rebate of $1500 from Ford.

    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.