Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Chevrolet Equinox Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,447
edited October 15 in Chevrolet
Ask your 2021 Equinox lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

  • charlesm5charlesm5 Posts: 10
    Hey, would I be able to get a MF, RV and any incentives on a 39/10k lease in NJ 07410? 2021 Equinox 1.5 LT FWD with Confidence + Convenience Package. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,447
    charlesm5 said:

    Hey, would I be able to get a MF, RV and any incentives on a 39/10k lease in NJ 07410? 2021 Equinox 1.5 LT FWD with Confidence + Convenience Package. Thank you

    .00020 MF and 54% residual
    $600 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Would I be able to get MF, RV, and incentives for 36/mo 15k lease in MI 49504 2021 Equinox 1.5 LT AWD with confidence + convenience package. thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,702
    mcoluzzi said:

    Would I be able to get MF, RV, and incentives for 36/mo 15k lease in MI 49504 2021 Equinox 1.5 LT AWD with confidence + convenience package. thank you!

    .00002 and 56%
    $250 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Zoder1Zoder1 Posts: 30
    2021 Equinox LT FWD 1.5L with Confidence & Convenience Package. 24/10 and 36/10. RV, MF, and incentives in 33180. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,447
    Zoder1 said:

    2021 Equinox LT FWD 1.5L with Confidence & Convenience Package. 24/10 and 36/10. RV, MF, and incentives in 33180. Thank you.

    .00005 MF and 67% residual
    .00002 MF and 59% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.