-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2021 Honda Passport Lease Deals and Prices

2456710

Comments

  • Options
    Chee_VangChee_Vang Member Posts: 1
    Hi, looking for MF and Rv for elite and touring Awd 36/12 for zip 55125.

    Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    Chee_Vang said:

    Hi, looking for MF and Rv for elite and touring Awd 36/12 for zip 55125.

    Thanks!

    .00091 MF
    63%/61% residual for Touring/Elite

    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    alex801alex801 Member Posts: 69
    Looking for MF, RV, and incentives for 2021 Honda Passport FWD EXL. Zip 34997.

    TIA
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    alex801 said:

    Looking for MF, RV, and incentives for 2021 Honda Passport FWD EXL. Zip 34997.

    TIA

    36/15
    .00091 MF and 62% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    alex801alex801 Member Posts: 69
    kyfdx said:

    alex801 said:

    Looking for MF, RV, and incentives for 2021 Honda Passport FWD EXL. Zip 34997.

    TIA

    36/15
    .00091 MF and 62% residual
    $500 incentive
    Thank you. What about 36/12 or 36/10?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121
    alex801 said:

    kyfdx said:

    alex801 said:

    Looking for MF, RV, and incentives for 2021 Honda Passport FWD EXL. Zip 34997.

    TIA

    36/15
    .00091 MF and 62% residual
    $500 incentive
    Thank you. What about 36/12 or 36/10?
    Add 2% or 3%, respectively

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Bam423Bam423 Member Posts: 82
    Can I get the numbers for an elite AWD in 37620 for 24/15? Thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121
    Bam423 said:

    Can I get the numbers for an elite AWD in 37620 for 24/15? Thank you

    .00091 and 66%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    skeetdoggskeetdogg Member Posts: 15
    Could I please get the MF, RV, and any incentives for 2021 Passport EXL AWD and Sport AWD for 36/12 zip code 52801?
    Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121
    skeetdogg said:

    Could I please get the MF, RV, and any incentives for 2021 Passport EXL AWD and Sport AWD for 36/12 zip code 52801?
    Thanks

    .00091 MF and 65% / 64% for Sport / EX-L
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    alex801alex801 Member Posts: 69
    Signed a deal yesterday for 2021 Passport EXL FWD. $340 per month nothing down. 36/12. I traded my 2018 accord that I had one year left.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121
    alex801 said:

    Signed a deal yesterday for 2021 Passport EXL FWD. $340 per month nothing down. 36/12. I traded my 2018 accord that I had one year left.

    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    RuttedTrainRuttedTrain Member Posts: 81
    My I get the numbers on a 2021 Passport EX-L and Touring? FWD, Zip 29072, 36/12.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121

    My I get the numbers on a 2021 Passport EX-L and Touring? FWD, Zip 29072, 36/12.

    .00091 and 64% / 63% for EX-L / Touring
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ckat916ckat916 Member Posts: 60
    Hello, looking for MF, RV and incentives for zip 95628, Touring and Elite 36/12. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121
    ckat916 said:

    Hello, looking for MF, RV and incentives for zip 95628, Touring and Elite 36/12. Thanks!

    .00091 and 63% / 61%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    rockit024rockit024 Member Posts: 4
    Hi, Can I get MF, RV, and incentives for Touring and Elite AWD?
    36/12 & 36/15
    zip 25504

    Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    rockit024 said:

    Hi, Can I get MF, RV, and incentives for Touring and Elite AWD?
    36/12 & 36/15
    zip 25504

    Thanks!

    36/15
    .00091 MF
    61%/59% residual for Touring/Elite

    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    SlalomSlalom Member Posts: 22
    Could you please provide the MF and Residual Value for a 36mo/12k lease on a 2021 Honda Passport EX-L AWD in zipcode 53562? Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    Slalom said:

    Could you please provide the MF and Residual Value for a 36mo/12k lease on a 2021 Honda Passport EX-L AWD in zipcode 53562? Thanks!

    .00091 MF and 64% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    redhat9redhat9 Member Posts: 14
    edited December 2020
    Good evening,

    Could you please share MF, RV and incentives for a 2020 AWD Passport in Sport Trim for ZIP 14057? Thanks! 36mo 10k miles thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121
    redhat9 said:

    Good evening,

    Could you please share MF, RV and incentives for a 2020 AWD Passport in Sport Trim for ZIP 14057? Thanks! 36mo 10k miles thanks!

    .00091 and 66%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    eastside5eastside5 Member Posts: 9
    Can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for 2021 Passport Touring AWD 39/15 and 36/15 for zip code 11746. Thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121
    eastside5 said:

    Can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for 2021 Passport Touring AWD 39/15 and 36/15 for zip code 11746. Thank you

    36/15
    .00091 and 61%
    $500 incentive

    39 month term not supported

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    feisarfeisar Member Posts: 15
    Happy holidays, can I get MF, RV, and loyalty, incentives for Elite AWD zip code 20151? Many thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121
    feisar said:

    Happy holidays, can I get MF, RV, and loyalty, incentives for Elite AWD zip code 20151? Many thanks!

    36/15
    .00091 and 59%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    RenyGDRenyGD Member Posts: 40
    Could you please provide the MF and Residual Value for a 36mo/12k lease on a 2021 Passport AWD SPORT, zipcode 92571. Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    RenyGD said:

    Could you please provide the MF and Residual Value for a 36mo/12k lease on a 2021 Passport AWD SPORT, zipcode 92571. Thank you!

    .00091 MF and 65% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    feisarfeisar Member Posts: 15
    edited December 2020
    feisar said:

    Happy holidays, can I get MF, RV, and loyalty, incentives for Elite AWD zip code 20151? Many thanks!

    Michaell said:


    36/15
    .00091 and 59%
    $500 incentive

    Apologies for forgetting the lease term - would 36/7500 or 36/10 add +2% = 61%?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    feisar said:

    feisar said:

    Happy holidays, can I get MF, RV, and loyalty, incentives for Elite AWD zip code 20151? Many thanks!

    Michaell said:


    36/15
    .00091 and 59%
    $500 incentive

    Apologies for forgetting the lease term - would 36/7500 or 36/10 add +2% = 61%?
    36/10: Add 3%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    RenyGDRenyGD Member Posts: 40
    edited December 2020
    kyfdx said:

    RenyGD said:

    Could you please provide the MF and Residual Value for a 36mo/12k lease on a 2021 Passport AWD SPORT, zipcode 92571. Thank you!

    .00091 MF and 65% residual
    $500 incentive
    Could I get the numbers for the FWD version. Everything else the same. Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121
    RenyGD said:

    kyfdx said:

    RenyGD said:

    Could you please provide the MF and Residual Value for a 36mo/12k lease on a 2021 Passport AWD SPORT, zipcode 92571. Thank you!

    .00091 MF and 65% residual
    $500 incentive
    Could I get the numbers for the FWD version. Everything else the same. Thank you.
    Same numbers

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jdsutt1jdsutt1 Member Posts: 29
    Could I please get the MF, RV, and any incentives for the 2021 Passport Elite AWD for 36/12 and 36/15 zip code 78641.
    Thanks!!!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    jdsutt1 said:

    Could I please get the MF, RV, and any incentives for the 2021 Passport Elite AWD for 36/12 and 36/15 zip code 78641.
    Thanks!!!

    36/15
    .00091 MF and 59% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Mcc667Mcc667 Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2021
    Good morning! Looking for Mf, rv and incentives in a 21 Honda passport elite trim 36/12 zip 60503 thank you

    Also are these incentives taxed or untaxed?
  • Options
    Mcc667Mcc667 Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2021
    Good morning! Looking for Mf, rv and incentives in a 21 Honda passport touring trim 36/12 zip 60503
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    Mcc667 said:

    Good morning! Looking for Mf, rv and incentives in a 21 Honda passport elite trim 36/12 zip 60503 thank you

    Also are these incentives taxed or untaxed?

    Mcc667 said:

    Good morning! Looking for Mf, rv and incentives in a 21 Honda passport touring trim 36/12 zip 60503

    .00091 MF
    63%/61% residual for Touring/Elite

    $500 Honda to dealer incentive (untaxed)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Viper584Viper584 Member Posts: 38
    Hi, looking for RV and MF for Passport EX-L AWD for zip code 08837. 36/12k and 36/15k. Please list available incentives. Currently have a newer Accord.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121
    Viper584 said:

    Hi, looking for RV and MF for Passport EX-L AWD for zip code 08837. 36/12k and 36/15k. Please list available incentives. Currently have a newer Accord.

    .00091 and 62%
    $500 incentive
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Viper584Viper584 Member Posts: 38
    Michaell said:

    Viper584 said:

    Hi, looking for RV and MF for Passport EX-L AWD for zip code 08837. 36/12k and 36/15k. Please list available incentives. Currently have a newer Accord.

    .00091 and 62%
    $500 incentive
    $1000 loyalty
    62% for both 12 and 15k miles? What is the $500 incentive, is that Honda to dealer rebate?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121
    Viper584 said:

    Michaell said:

    Viper584 said:

    Hi, looking for RV and MF for Passport EX-L AWD for zip code 08837. 36/12k and 36/15k. Please list available incentives. Currently have a newer Accord.

    .00091 and 62%
    $500 incentive
    $1000 loyalty
    62% for both 12 and 15k miles? What is the $500 incentive, is that Honda to dealer rebate?
    That is the 15K residual.

    64% for 12K

    Honda to dealer incentive, will be part of any offer they make to you.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    CMF109CMF109 Member Posts: 8
    Hi, Seeking the MF/RV on the 2021 Honda Passport Sport AWD SUV. Zipcode 10954.
    Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    CMF109 said:

    Hi, Seeking the MF/RV on the 2021 Honda Passport Sport AWD SUV. Zipcode 10954.
    Thanks

    36/15
    .00091 MF and 63% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    CMF109CMF109 Member Posts: 8
    Thank you
  • Options
    ckat916ckat916 Member Posts: 60
    Did $1K Loyalty incentive expire 95628, thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    ckat916 said:

    Did $1K Loyalty incentive expire 95628, thanks

    Not seeing any loyalty, as of today

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    childe18childe18 Member Posts: 24
    Hello,

    Can I please have MF, RV, and any incentives on 2021 Touring AWD.

    36/12k, 48072 Zip.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    childe18 said:

    Hello,

    Can I please have MF, RV, and any incentives on 2021 Touring AWD.

    36/12k, 48072 Zip.

    .00091 MF and 63% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ckat916ckat916 Member Posts: 60
    For 95628 Elite 10k/36 is RV 63%?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121
    ckat916 said:

    For 95628 Elite 10k/36 is RV 63%?

    62%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.