2021 Cadillac XT5 Lease Deals and Prices

sarahdomosarahdomo Boston, MAMember Posts: 2
edited December 2020 in Cadillac
Hi,

Could I please get MF, RV, and incentive for the 2021 Luxury for 01960? Thank you in advance. Looking for 36/12.

Thank you.
«134

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,786
    sarahdomo said:

    Hi,

    Could I please get MF, RV, and incentive for the 2021 Luxury for 01960? Thank you in advance. Looking for 36/12.

    Thank you.

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • westsub17westsub17 Chicago SuburbsMember Posts: 6
    2021 XT5 Sport AWD
    Need lease info for zip 94534, 36/10K. Retail is $59300. What is the MF and RV please. Any incentives? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,786
    westsub17 said:

    2021 XT5 Sport AWD
    Need lease info for zip 94534, 36/10K. Retail is $59300. What is the MF and RV please. Any incentives? Thanks.

    .00004 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bfun1bfun1 CaliforniaMember Posts: 5
    Hello, Please can I have RV and MF for 2021 XT5 Premium Luxury FWD for 36/15 and 39/15? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,786
    bfun1 said:

    Hello, Please can I have RV and MF for 2021 XT5 Premium Luxury FWD for 36/15 and 39/15? Thanks!

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bfun1bfun1 CaliforniaMember Posts: 5
    94568
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,786
    bfun1 said:

    Hello, Please can I have RV and MF for 2021 XT5 Premium Luxury FWD for 36/15 and 39/15? Thanks!

    bfun1 said:

    94568

    .00013 MF and 56% residual
    .00027 MF and 54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aawaara2014aawaara2014 Member Posts: 29
    Hi Team,

    Do you have December numbers (RV, MF, Incentives) on 2021 XT5 Premium Luxury AWD on 36/7.5, 36/10K in 11021 NYC?

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,786

    Hi Team,

    Do you have December numbers (RV, MF, Incentives) on 2021 XT5 Premium Luxury AWD on 36/7.5, 36/10K in 11021 NYC?

    Thanks

    36/10
    .00011 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tetra_bamtetra_bam Member Posts: 3
    Hi there - Can you please provide the latest RV, MF, and Incentives for 2021 XT5 Premium Luxury AWD (36/7.5, 36/10K in 80303)?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,786
    tetra_bam said:

    Hi there - Can you please provide the latest RV, MF, and Incentives for 2021 XT5 Premium Luxury AWD (36/7.5, 36/10K in 80303)?

    36/10
    .00011 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ST12ST12 OkMember Posts: 26
    Could you please provide the MF and RV for the 2021 XT5 Premium Luxury V6 AWD and FWD 36/10 in 74137 ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,136
    ST12 said:

    Could you please provide the MF and RV for the 2021 XT5 Premium Luxury V6 AWD and FWD 36/10 in 74137 ?

    FWD - .00013 and 59%
    AWD - .00011 and 59%
    $900 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mikrajmikraj Member Posts: 7
    Can I get residual, money factor and incentives for xt5 p lux 10000 miles a year in 32159?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,136
    edited December 2020
    mikraj said:

    Can I get residual, money factor and incentives for xt5 p lux 10000 miles a year in 32159?

    FWD or AWD?
    What lease term?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mikrajmikraj Member Posts: 7
    39 mmonths.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,136
    mikraj said:

    39 mmonths.

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mikrajmikraj Member Posts: 7
    Sorry awd
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,786
    mikraj said:

    Can I get residual, money factor and incentives for xt5 p lux 10000 miles a year in 32159?

    mikraj said:

    39 mmonths.

    mikraj said:

    Sorry awd

    .00025 MF and 57% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Flo24Flo24 Member Posts: 6
    Hello,
    Can I please have the RV, MF, and applicable incentive(s) in zip 89149 for 36/12 term for xt5 FWD?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,786
    Flo24 said:

    Hello,
    Can I please have the RV, MF, and applicable incentive(s) in zip 89149 for 36/12 term for xt5 FWD?

    Which trim?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Flo24Flo24 Member Posts: 6
    @kyfdx lux please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,136
    Flo24 said:

    Hello,
    Can I please have the RV, MF, and applicable incentive(s) in zip 89149 for 36/12 term for xt5 FWD?

    Flo24 said:

    @kyfdx lux please

    .00015 and 57%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jlw5505jlw5505 61265Member Posts: 15
    edited January 2021
    looking for January 21 lease rates (MF and Residual) for 2021 XT5 Premium luxury AWD in 61265. any lease incentives? 36/12 and 39/12 thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,136
    jlw5505 said:

    looking for January 21 lease rates (MF and Residual) for 2021 XT5 Premium luxury AWD in 61265. any lease incentives? 36/12 and 39/12 thanks!!

    January programs will be released on Tuesday.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jlw5505jlw5505 61265Member Posts: 15
    looking for January 2021 lease rates (MF and Residual) for 2021 XT5 Premium luxury AWD in 61265. any lease incentives? 36/12 and 39/12 thanks!!
  • garyguinn69garyguinn69 37027Member Posts: 27
    Looking for MF, Residual, any incentives for a 2020 XT5 Prem Lux FWD in 37027 36 mo 12,000 miles. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,786
    jlw5505 said:

    looking for January 2021 lease rates (MF and Residual) for 2021 XT5 Premium luxury AWD in 61265. any lease incentives? 36/12 and 39/12 thanks!!

    .00005 MF and 57% residual
    .00019 MF and 55% residual

    $900 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,786

    Looking for MF, Residual, any incentives for a 2020 XT5 Prem Lux FWD in 37027 36 mo 12,000 miles. Thank you

    .00008 MF and 57% residual
    $900 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • garyguinn69garyguinn69 37027Member Posts: 27
    Just to clarify, this is a 2020, not a 2021?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,786

    Just to clarify, this is a 2020, not a 2021?

    Sorry... 2021. (since that's the title of the discussion).

    No lease support for the 2020 model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • garyguinn69garyguinn69 37027Member Posts: 27
    same 2021 XT5 FWD in 37027 Prem lux with 10,000 miles on 36 mo.
  • paulieg31paulieg31 Member Posts: 14
    edited January 2021
    wondering if the following is a "good" deal for a 2021 XT6 Premium Lux AWD
    MSRP: 58,965
    Cap Cost 54,810
    Tax: 1,850.62 (not sure how dealer is calculating this) .06625 rate + .004 lux tax rate but coming up with diff #'s
    DMV: 450
    Doc: 398
    Residual 55%
    MF: .00003
    Terms: 36/12
    Amt owed on my current lease: 1,109 (2 payments + disposition) to be rolled in.

    Monthly Pmt: $668

    Money Down: 1st Payment + Doc Fees + DMV

    thoughts?

    thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,136

    same 2021 XT5 FWD in 37027 Prem lux with 10,000 miles on 36 mo.

    58% residual for 10K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,136
    paulieg31 said:

    wondering if the following is a "good" deal for a 2021 XT6 Premium Lux AWD
    MSRP: 58,965
    Cap Cost 54,810
    Tax: 1,850.62 (not sure how dealer is calculating this) .06625 rate + .004 lux tax rate but coming up with diff #'s
    DMV: 450
    Doc: 398
    Residual 55%
    MF: .00003
    Terms: 36/12
    Amt owed on my current lease: 1,109 (2 payments + disposition) to be rolled in.

    Monthly Pmt: $668

    Money Down: 1st Payment + Doc Fees + DMV

    thoughts?

    thanks

    What is your location?

    Why not wait two months and avoid adding $30+/mo to the new lease payment?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gltomasgltomas floridaMember Posts: 7
    do you have money factor and residual value for 2021 xt5 fwd premium luxury for 36/10 and 39/10 in the 33928 zip code
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,136
    gltomas said:

    do you have money factor and residual value for 2021 xt5 fwd premium luxury for 36/10 and 39/10 in the 33928 zip code

    .00008 and 58%
    .00022 and 56%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • colejam1colejam1 Member Posts: 8
    Please can you let me know money factor and residual value for 2021 XT5 AWD Premium Luxury and Sport for 36/10 in zip 06883
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,136
    colejam1 said:

    Please can you let me know money factor and residual value for 2021 XT5 AWD Premium Luxury and Sport for 36/10 in zip 06883

    PLux - .00005 and 58%
    Sport - .00015 and 58%
    $1900 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aebulbulaebulbul Member Posts: 21
    Hello can I please get numbers and incentives for 36/10k for premium luxury fwd for 46037?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,786
    aebulbul said:

    Hello can I please get numbers and incentives for 36/10k for premium luxury fwd for 46037?

    .00008 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • NewCarAddict2021NewCarAddict2021 TexasMember Posts: 18
    Would you please provide MF, residual and incentives for 36/12 of prem lux fwd for 78015? Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,136

    Would you please provide MF, residual and incentives for 36/12 of prem lux fwd for 78015? Thank you

    .00008 and 57%
    $900 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mike1177mike1177 Member Posts: 51
    XT5 Lux + Prem Lux AWD, 12k, 15239. 24/36/39 + any GMF cash please and thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,136
    mike1177 said:

    XT5 Lux + Prem Lux AWD, 12k, 15239. 24/36/39 + any GMF cash please and thanks.

    Lux
    .00027 and 62%
    .00010 and 56%
    .00024 and 54%

    PLux
    .00019 and 63%
    .00005 and 57%
    .00019 and 55%

    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NotnamedNotnamed Member Posts: 4
    Hi, can i please get MF, RV and incentives for 21 XT5 Sport AWD. 36, 39, 48 mo 12k year in 33324. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,136
    Notnamed said:

    Hi, can i please get MF, RV and incentives for 21 XT5 Sport AWD. 36, 39, 48 mo 12k year in 33324. Thank you

    .00015 and 57%
    .00029 and 55%
    .00020 and 47%
    no incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gltomasgltomas floridaMember Posts: 7
    edited February 2021
    Is 0.0008 and 58% residual still the Mf and ressidual in the 33928 zip code for 2021 xt5 prem lux. Offer is 538 month inc 6.5 sales tax for 36/10 Msrp is 56910, negotiated price is 52155, res 33007 with a Mf of 0.0019 or 4.5%
    I am giving them 4156 in Gm rewards earnings and 1500.00 costco rebate. first payment and tag fees due at signing.
    Thank You
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,786
    gltomas said:

    Is 0.0008 and 58% residual still the Mf and ressidual in the 33928 zip code for 2021 xt5 prem lux. Offer is 538 month inc 6.5 sales tax for 36/10 Msrp is 56910, negotiated price is 52155, res 33007 with a Mf of 0.0019 or 4.5%
    I am giving them 4156 in Gm rewards earnings and 1500.00 costco rebate. first payment and tag fees due at signing.
    Thank You

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gltomasgltomas floridaMember Posts: 7
    FWd , offer has been revised to 516 month. Interest rate drop by .5
Sign In or Register to comment.