2021 Range Rover Velar Lease Deals and Prices

YoungJ1010YoungJ1010 Member Posts: 4
edited February 22 in Land Rover
Will you please provide MV and RV for 36/10 and 33/10 for 07631.
«13

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,265

    Will you please provide MV and RV for 36/10 and 33/10 for 07631.

    .00069 MF and 62% residual
    .00092 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • YoungJ1010YoungJ1010 Member Posts: 4
    For 36/10, the dealer quoted me .00133 and 59%. Does the dealer get discretion?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,265

    For 36/10, the dealer quoted me .00133 and 59%. Does the dealer get discretion?

    My guess: Dealer is quoting 39/10, which is .00073 MF and 59% residual.

    Dealers can markup the money factor for extra profit, but they cannot alter the residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aserpik1aserpik1 Member Posts: 8
    edited February 20
    Will you please provide MV and RV and incentives if any for 36/15 and 39/15 for 90034. Also for a 2020 model, if possible! Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,052
    aserpik1 said:

    Will you please provide MV and RV and incentives if any for 36/15 and 39/15 for 90034. Also for a 2020 model, if possible! Thank you!

    2021
    .00092 and 57%
    .00073 and 56%

    2020
    .00001 and 52%
    .00008 and 51%
    $1950 incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DeadleeDeadlee Member Posts: 9
    Could you please share the rebates, MF and RV for
    P250 R Dynamic S
    P340 R Dynamic S
    P400 R Dynamic HSE
    36 months, 10k miles/year
    at zip code 75213?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,052
    Deadlee said:

    Could you please share the rebates, MF and RV for
    P250 R Dynamic S
    P340 R Dynamic S
    P400 R Dynamic HSE
    36 months, 10k miles/year
    at zip code 75213?

    .00092 and 60%
    .00052 and 59%
    .00001 and 57%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • luking4dealsluking4deals Member Posts: 2
    Hello, Can you please share the rebages, MF and RV for:

    P250 R Dynamic S - 2021

    36 months, 10K miles/year
    92130 zip code + 90802 Zip Code
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,265

    Hello, Can you please share the rebages, MF and RV for:

    P250 R Dynamic S - 2021

    36 months, 10K miles/year
    92130 zip code + 90802 Zip Code

    .00092 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • luking4dealsluking4deals Member Posts: 2
    No incentives at the moment for 2021?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,052

    No incentives at the moment for 2021?

    No

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • brighousebrighouse Member Posts: 5
    Hello, I would like to request 36/12 MF and Residual for Velar S 2021 P250 in 32903
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,052
    brighouse said:

    Hello, I would like to request 36/12 MF and Residual for Velar S 2021 P250 in 32903

    .00061 and 57%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bbum75bbum75 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 24
    Hello, please provide MF, RV, and Incentives for 2021 & 2020 250 R-Dynamic S. 36/15k & 39/15k. Located in 35443. Thanks!
  • YoungJ1010YoungJ1010 Member Posts: 4
    Do we know what March has in store? If so, MF and RV for 33/10 for 07631 please.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,265
    bbum75 said:

    Hello, please provide MF, RV, and Incentives for 2021 & 2020 250 R-Dynamic S. 36/15k & 39/15k. Located in 35443. Thanks!

    2021

    .00092 MF and 57% residual
    .00073 MF and 56% residual

    2020 model discussion

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,265

    Do we know what March has in store? If so, MF and RV for 33/10 for 07631 please.

    We don't get the numbers in advance. New programs start on Tuesday

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • eurocarlov1eurocarlov1 Member Posts: 58
    Hi! Love these forums. THANK YOU!

    Wondering about the residual and MF for 36/39 and 15k per year in 15222 for a 2021 Velar. Also, are there any lease cash incentives right now?

    Also, I saw on the Jaguar forum that Chase offers up to a 10% discount on Land Rover/Jaguar. Wondering if you have any intel on this or if anyone has used it with success? Any examples are appreciated!

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,052

    Hi! Love these forums. THANK YOU!

    Wondering about the residual and MF for 36/39 and 15k per year in 15222 for a 2021 Velar. Also, are there any lease cash incentives right now?

    Also, I saw on the Jaguar forum that Chase offers up to a 10% discount on Land Rover/Jaguar. Wondering if you have any intel on this or if anyone has used it with success? Any examples are appreciated!

    Thanks!

    Which trim of Velar are you interested in?

    No info on the Chase offer.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eurocarlov1eurocarlov1 Member Posts: 58
    The S and R Dynamic S. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,265

    The S and R Dynamic S. Thank you!

    R Dyn S
    .00092 MF and 57% residual
    .00073 MF and 56% residual

    S
    .00061 MF and 55% residual
    .00064 MF and 55% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • caldwebscaldwebs Member Posts: 6
    Can I get the mf, rv, and lease incentives (if any) for 2021 range rover velar s, 39 mo/12k miles in zip code 29201? Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,265
    caldwebs said:

    Can I get the mf, rv, and lease incentives (if any) for 2021 range rover velar s, 39 mo/12k miles in zip code 29201? Thanks in advance!

    .00064 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • euglukeugluk Member Posts: 2
    Good morning! Can I please have the MF and RV for 2021 RR Velas 250s, 39/15k zip 07066. TIA!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,265
    eugluk said:

    Good morning! Can I please have the MF and RV for 2021 RR Velas 250s, 39/15k zip 07066. TIA!

    .00064 MF and 55% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • caldwebscaldwebs Member Posts: 6
    This site is a life saver. On a 2021 Velar S, dealer quoted me $67900 MSRP (total $70245), 39 mo/12k per year, residual 57% ($36,657) and inflated money factor of .00164 (according to Edmunds actual is .00064).
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,265
    caldwebs said:

    This site is a life saver. On a 2021 Velar S, dealer quoted me $67900 MSRP (total $70245), 39 mo/12k per year, residual 57% ($36,657) and inflated money factor of .00164 (according to Edmunds actual is .00064).

    Typical

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DeadleeDeadlee Member Posts: 9
    Could you please share the rebates, MF and RV for
    P250 R Dynamic S
    P340 R Dynamic S
    P400 R Dynamic HSE
    39 months, 10k miles/year
    at zip code 75213?

    (I had received them for 36/10, but think 39 monthe may be the sweet spot)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,052
    Deadlee said:

    Could you please share the rebates, MF and RV for
    P250 R Dynamic S
    P340 R Dynamic S
    P400 R Dynamic HSE
    39 months, 10k miles/year
    at zip code 75213?

    (I had received them for 36/10, but think 39 monthe may be the sweet spot)

    Actually, 33/10 is the sweet spot, this month.

    250 - .00069 and 62%
    340 - .00049 and 62%
    400 - .00001 and 59%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DeadleeDeadlee Member Posts: 9
    Michaell said:

    Deadlee said:

    Could you please share the rebates, MF and RV for
    P250 R Dynamic S
    P340 R Dynamic S
    P400 R Dynamic HSE
    39 months, 10k miles/year
    at zip code 75213?

    (I had received them for 36/10, but think 39 monthe may be the sweet spot)

    Actually, 33/10 is the sweet spot, this month.

    250 - .00069 and 62%
    340 - .00049 and 62%
    400 - .00001 and 59%
    Michael, thank you so much.

    Can you quote the 36/10s again as well, looks like they updated for March
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,265
    Deadlee said:

    Michaell said:

    Deadlee said:

    Could you please share the rebates, MF and RV for
    P250 R Dynamic S
    P340 R Dynamic S
    P400 R Dynamic HSE
    39 months, 10k miles/year
    at zip code 75213?

    (I had received them for 36/10, but think 39 monthe may be the sweet spot)

    Actually, 33/10 is the sweet spot, this month.

    250 - .00069 and 62%
    340 - .00049 and 62%
    400 - .00001 and 59%
    Michael, thank you so much.

    Can you quote the 36/10s again as well, looks like they updated for March
    March programs start on Tuesday

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • caldwebscaldwebs Member Posts: 6
    Can you quote March rebates, mf, and rv for a 2021 P250 R Dynamic S for 39mo/12k and 33mo/10k? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,052
    caldwebs said:

    Can you quote March rebates, mf, and rv for a 2021 P250 R Dynamic S for 39mo/12k and 33mo/10k? Thanks!

    39/12 - .00076 and 56%
    33/10 - .00072 and 60%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DeadleeDeadlee Member Posts: 9
    kyfdx said:

    Deadlee said:

    Michaell said:

    Deadlee said:

    Could you please share the rebates, MF and RV for
    P250 R Dynamic S
    P340 R Dynamic S
    P400 R Dynamic HSE
    39 months, 10k miles/year
    at zip code 75213?

    (I had received them for 36/10, but think 39 monthe may be the sweet spot)

    Actually, 33/10 is the sweet spot, this month.

    250 - .00069 and 62%
    340 - .00049 and 62%
    400 - .00001 and 59%
    Michael, thank you so much.

    Can you quote the 36/10s again as well, looks like they updated for March
    March programs start on Tuesday
    Could you please share the rebates, MF and RV for
    P250 R Dynamic S
    P340 R Dynamic S
    P400 R Dynamic HSE
    36/10k & 39/10 please
    at zip code 75213?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,265
    Deadlee said:

    kyfdx said:

    Deadlee said:

    Michaell said:

    Deadlee said:

    Could you please share the rebates, MF and RV for
    P250 R Dynamic S
    P340 R Dynamic S
    P400 R Dynamic HSE
    39 months, 10k miles/year
    at zip code 75213?

    (I had received them for 36/10, but think 39 monthe may be the sweet spot)

    Actually, 33/10 is the sweet spot, this month.

    250 - .00069 and 62%
    340 - .00049 and 62%
    400 - .00001 and 59%
    Michael, thank you so much.

    Can you quote the 36/10s again as well, looks like they updated for March
    March programs start on Tuesday
    Could you please share the rebates, MF and RV for
    P250 R Dynamic S
    P340 R Dynamic S
    P400 R Dynamic HSE
    36/10k & 39/10 please
    at zip code 75213?
    P250 R Dynamic S
    .00074 MF and 59% residual
    .00076 MF and 57% residual
    P340 R Dynamic S
    .00070 MF and 60% residual
    .00072 MF and 58% residual
    P400 R Dynamic HSE
    .00001 MF and 57% residual
    .00007 MF and 55% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • NunoTNunoT ConnecticutMember Posts: 32
    06606 33/12 if that’s the sweet spot. S and s r
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,052
    NunoT said:

    06606 33/12 if that’s the sweet spot. S and s r

    S - .00077 and 58%
    S R-Dyn - .00072 and 59%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • small_lizardsmall_lizard Member Posts: 28
    Hi Looking for MF, Residuals and any incentives on Velar P250 S for 33, 36, 39 months and 10k miles for 10023
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,052

    Hi Looking for MF, Residuals and any incentives on Velar P250 S for 33, 36, 39 months and 10k miles for 10023

    .00077 and 59%
    .00079 and 59%
    .00080 and 56%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eurocarlov1eurocarlov1 Member Posts: 58
    Could you please share the MF and RV and any incentives/rebates for the RR Velar

    P250
    P340
    P250 R Dynamic S
    P340 R Dynamic S

    36/15k & 39/15 please (does one term favor the other?)

    Zip 15222

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,265

    Could you please share the MF and RV and any incentives/rebates for the RR Velar

    P250
    P340
    P250 R Dynamic S
    P340 R Dynamic S

    36/15k & 39/15 please (does one term favor the other?)

    Zip 15222

    Thank you!

    P250
    .00079 MF and 56% residual
    .00080 MF and 53% residual
    P340
    .00073 MF and 57% residual
    .00075 MF and 55% residual
    P250 R Dynamic S
    .00079 MF and 56% residual
    .00080 MF and 53% residual
    P340 R Dynamic S
    .00070 MF and 57% residual
    .00072 MF and 55% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ghmiamighmiami Member Posts: 6
    Hello, Could you please help with MF and RV for P250 R Dynamic-S: 36,39 months 7,500 and 10k miles? zip 33146
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,265
    ghmiami said:

    Hello, Could you please help with MF and RV for P250 R Dynamic-S: 36,39 months 7,500 and 10k miles? zip 33146

    36/10: .00074 MF and 59% residual
    39/10: .00076 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dapellegrinidapellegrini Member Posts: 4
    Hi - could you give me the MF and RV for March 2021 for a Velar R-Dynamic HSE, P400 - zip code 85310? 3 year, 10k miles per year
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,265

    Hi - could you give me the MF and RV for March 2021 for a Velar R-Dynamic HSE, P400 - zip code 85310? 3 year, 10k miles per year

    .00001 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • caldwebscaldwebs Member Posts: 6
    Good afternoon, could you give me the MF, RV, and any lease incentives for a velar r-dynamic HSE, 33/10 and 39/12 for zip code 29201? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,265
    caldwebs said:

    Good afternoon, could you give me the MF, RV, and any lease incentives for a velar r-dynamic HSE, 33/10 and 39/12 for zip code 29201? Thanks.

    .00001 MF and 57% residual
    .00007 MF and 54% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • v8nmotionv8nmotion Member Posts: 13
    Hello, Please provide me the MF, RV, any lease Incentives for Velar R-Dynamic S for Zip 98115

    Thanks so much!
  • v8nmotionv8nmotion Member Posts: 13
    For 10K Miles please!
    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,052
    v8nmotion said:

    Hello, Please provide me the MF, RV, any lease Incentives for Velar R-Dynamic S for Zip 98115

    Thanks so much!

    v8nmotion said:

    For 10K Miles please!
    Thank you

    250 or 340?
    What lease term?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.