2020 Land Rover Range Rover Velar Lease Deals and Prices

ryan2ryan2 Member Posts: 2
edited August 2019 in Land Rover
Hi,

On the surface this seems like a decent deal, but I may be an optimist:

Term: 36 months
MSRP: 59,952
Purchase option: 38,519
Miles/year: 5000
Dispo fee: 495
Base payment: 667.62
Total payment: 727.71
Location: Chicago, IL
Due at signing: 727.71 + ~500 in fees

Any advice appreciated!
«13456719

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,452
    ryan2 said:

    Hi,

    On the surface this seems like a decent deal, but I may be an optimist:

    Term: 36 months
    MSRP: 59,952
    Purchase option: 38,519
    Miles/year: 5000
    Dispo fee: 495
    Base payment: 667.62
    Total payment: 727.71
    Location: Chicago, IL
    Due at signing: 727.71 + ~500 in fees

    Any advice appreciated!

    $700+ a month is a lot of money to drive 400 miles, IMO.

    What is the selling price?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ryan2ryan2 Member Posts: 2
    I agree with you, but my 4 mile commute in the city takes about 30 mins. Which brings up the question of why do I still live/work in Chicago. Dealer said MSRP was selling price, guessing there may be some wiggle room there?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,452
    ryan2 said:

    I agree with you, but my 4 mile commute in the city takes about 30 mins. Which brings up the question of why do I still live/work in Chicago. Dealer said MSRP was selling price, guessing there may be some wiggle room there?

    Yeah, there may be room to move, on the price.

    Use this link to help:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • milotexmilotex Member Posts: 8
    Please share August MF and Residual for zip 95113 - 2020 P380 R-Dynamic HSE as well as 2019 P380 HSE 36/12k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,452
    milotex said:

    Please share August MF and Residual for zip 95113 - 2020 P380 R-Dynamic HSE as well as 2019 P380 HSE 36/12k

    2020 - .00098 and 60%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • milotexmilotex Member Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

    milotex said:

    Please share August MF and Residual for zip 95113 - 2020 P380 R-Dynamic HSE as well as 2019 P380 HSE 36/12k

    2020 - .00098 and 60%
    My dealer is giving me 53% and .00225

    Why the discrepancy?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,728
    milotex said:

    Michaell said:

    milotex said:

    Please share August MF and Residual for zip 95113 - 2020 P380 R-Dynamic HSE as well as 2019 P380 HSE 36/12k

    2020 - .00098 and 60%
    My dealer is giving me 53% and .00225

    Why the discrepancy?
    48/12
    .00171 MF and 53% residual

    Either quoting a different term, mileage, year or trim, or some combination of those

    Of course, the money factor could be marked up, in any case.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • milotexmilotex Member Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:

    milotex said:

    Michaell said:

    milotex said:

    Please share August MF and Residual for zip 95113 - 2020 P380 R-Dynamic HSE as well as 2019 P380 HSE 36/12k

    2020 - .00098 and 60%
    My dealer is giving me 53% and .00225

    Why the discrepancy?
    48/12
    .00171 MF and 53% residual

    Either quoting a different term, mileage, year or trim, or some combination of those

    Of course, the money factor could be marked up, in any case.
    Strange on the residual. It is a 2020 P380 HSE at 36/12k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,728
    milotex said:

    kyfdx said:

    milotex said:

    Michaell said:

    milotex said:

    Please share August MF and Residual for zip 95113 - 2020 P380 R-Dynamic HSE as well as 2019 P380 HSE 36/12k

    2020 - .00098 and 60%
    My dealer is giving me 53% and .00225

    Why the discrepancy?
    48/12
    .00171 MF and 53% residual

    Either quoting a different term, mileage, year or trim, or some combination of those

    Of course, the money factor could be marked up, in any case.
    Strange on the residual. It is a 2020 P380 HSE at 36/12k
    .00098 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ceh015ceh015 Member Posts: 11
    Hi,

    When do the numbers come out for the 2020 Velar leases if they are arriving at dealerships now? I am interested in leasing the 2020.

    Thank you!

    Zip: 85260
    36 M, 12,000/y
    VELAR S P250
  • ceh015ceh015 Member Posts: 11
    or 39 mo
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,452
    ceh015 said:

    Hi,

    When do the numbers come out for the 2020 Velar leases if they are arriving at dealerships now? I am interested in leasing the 2020.

    Thank you!

    Zip: 85260
    36 M, 12,000/y
    VELAR S P250

    ceh015 said:

    or 39 mo

    .00167 and 61% / 58%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Cars85250Cars85250 AZMember Posts: 25
    Does Range Rover allow MSDs and if so how are they structured regarding buy down per msd. Each msd = how much off MF? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,728
    Cars85250 said:

    Does Range Rover allow MSDs and if so how are they structured regarding buy down per msd. Each msd = how much off MF? Thanks

    No MSD program for JLR Finance (Chase Bank)

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • HShahHShah Sugar Land TexasMember Posts: 41
    Hi, Can you please give me MF and RV for 2020 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER VELAR R-DYNAMIC S 4? Zipcode 77479 and MSRP is $62,913.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,452
    HShah said:

    Hi, Can you please give me MF and RV for 2020 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER VELAR R-DYNAMIC S 4? Zipcode 77479 and MSRP is $62,913.

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • HShahHShah Sugar Land TexasMember Posts: 41
    Michaell said:

    HShah said:

    Hi, Can you please give me MF and RV for 2020 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER VELAR R-DYNAMIC S 4? Zipcode 77479 and MSRP is $62,913.

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    Lease term 36 months and 15k miles per year...thanks for your help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,452
    HShah said:

    Michaell said:

    HShah said:

    Hi, Can you please give me MF and RV for 2020 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER VELAR R-DYNAMIC S 4? Zipcode 77479 and MSRP is $62,913.

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    Lease term 36 months and 15k miles per year...thanks for your help!
    .00164 and 57%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • flamingo4flamingo4 Member Posts: 9
    Hi, Can you please give me MF and RV for 2020 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER VELAR S P250, Zipcode 11419, 36mo/5,000 miles. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,452
    flamingo4 said:

    Hi, Can you please give me MF and RV for 2020 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER VELAR S P250, Zipcode 11419, 36mo/5,000 miles. Thanks!

    Lowest mileage allowance for the 2020 Velar is 10K:

    36/10 - .00167 and 62%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mojave761mojave761 Member Posts: 4
    Can I please get the MF and RV for a 2020 Land Rover Velar R-Dynamic HSE for zip code 29464 - 36mo/10K and 24mo/10K. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,452
    mojave761 said:

    Can I please get the MF and RV for a 2020 Land Rover Velar R-Dynamic HSE for zip code 29464 - 36mo/10K and 24mo/10K. Thank you

    24/10 - .00208 and 66%
    36/10 - .00098 and 61%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GJWhiteGJWhite Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2019
    Please share Current MF and Residual for zip 06385 - 2020 P380 R-Dynamic S P340 36/12k and 36/10k. Thanks!!
  • NathanCrumbackNathanCrumback Administrator Posts: 508
    GJWhite said:

    Please share Current MF and Residual for zip 06385 - 2020 P380 R-Dynamic S P340 36/12k and 36/10k. Thanks!!

    Both trims - 61% residual (10K) and 60% (12K)

    P380 - 0.00098 MF

    P340 - 0.00153 MF
    Edmunds Moderator
  • aks0685aks0685 Member Posts: 26
    Hi - 2 Types

    R-Dymanic P250

    R-Dynamic P340

    7500 mi/year

    Best Duration for lowest price(33,36,39)

    Zip 30319
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,452
    aks0685 said:

    Hi - 2 Types

    R-Dymanic P250

    R-Dynamic P340

    7500 mi/year

    Best Duration for lowest price(33,36,39)

    Zip 30319

    That's 6 numbers.

    Give us your top three combinations of trim and term.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aks0685aks0685 Member Posts: 26
    Michaell said:

    aks0685 said:

    Hi - 2 Types

    R-Dymanic P250

    R-Dynamic P340

    7500 mi/year

    Best Duration for lowest price(33,36,39)

    Zip 30319

    That's 6 numbers.

    Give us your top three combinations of trim and term.
    Sorry, not looking for 6 combos... Just 2. One for the P250 and one for the P340


    I do not need 33, 36 and 36.... I just need to know which (1) duration will result in the lowest monthly payment? Assuming 39, but not sure.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,452
    aks0685 said:

    Michaell said:

    aks0685 said:

    Hi - 2 Types

    R-Dymanic P250

    R-Dynamic P340

    7500 mi/year

    Best Duration for lowest price(33,36,39)

    Zip 30319

    That's 6 numbers.

    Give us your top three combinations of trim and term.
    Sorry, not looking for 6 combos... Just 2. One for the P250 and one for the P340


    I do not need 33, 36 and 36.... I just need to know which (1) duration will result in the lowest monthly payment? Assuming 39, but not sure.
    7500 mile allowance not available for the 2020 Velar

    36/10
    250 R-Dyn - .00164 and 60%
    340 R-Dyn - .00130 and 59%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Crystal_EstatesCrystal_Estates San JoseMember Posts: 3
    Hi there, would you please provide the following:

    2020 P250 S R-Dynamic

    36/10

    95124

    Thank you!
  • Crystal_EstatesCrystal_Estates San JoseMember Posts: 3
    Also do you know what credit score (JLR/Chase) would consider for Tier 1 credit? 700+ I assume or 720+?
  • NathanCrumbackNathanCrumback Administrator Posts: 508

    Hi there, would you please provide the following:

    2020 P250 S R-Dynamic

    36/10

    95124

    Thank you!

    Also do you know what credit score (JLR/Chase) would consider for Tier 1 credit? 700+ I assume or 720+?

    60% residual and 0.00164 MF

    Tier 1: 700+
    Edmunds Moderator
  • thai_nguyenthai_nguyen Member Posts: 2
    Appreciate it Nathan, thanks.
  • Crystal_EstatesCrystal_Estates San JoseMember Posts: 3
    Hi Nathan would you please update numbers for September ( I realize they will come out tomorrow 9/4 after the Labor Day weekend). Hoping things get better than the atrocious .00164 from last month.

    2020 P250 S R-Dynamic 36/10

    As always, thank you!
  • BilaBila Member Posts: 11
    may I please request this month's #s for 36/10, zip 11228:

    P250 S
    P250 R-Dynamic

    any incentives?
  • msk1908msk1908 Member Posts: 1
    Hi may I have the MF/Residual on the following:

    2020 P250 S R-Dynamic
    39/10
    42/10

    Zip 75056

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,728

    Hi Nathan would you please update numbers for September ( I realize they will come out tomorrow 9/4 after the Labor Day weekend). Hoping things get better than the atrocious .00164 from last month.

    2020 P250 S R-Dynamic 36/10

    As always, thank you!

    .00129 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,728
    edited September 2019
    Bila said:

    may I please request this month's #s for 36/10, zip 11228:

    P250 S
    P250 R-Dynamic

    any incentives?

    .00151 MF and 60% residual
    .00129 MF and 58% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,728
    msk1908 said:

    Hi may I have the MF/Residual on the following:

    2020 P250 S R-Dynamic
    39/10
    42/10

    Zip 75056

    .00131 MF and 56% residual
    .00171 MF and 56% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Jpath12Jpath12 Member Posts: 3
    Hi may I have the MF/Residual for zip 08648

    2020 P250 S
    39/10
    36/10
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,728
    Jpath12 said:

    Hi may I have the MF/Residual for zip 08648

    2020 P250 S
    39/10
    36/10

    .00153 MF and 58% residual
    .00151 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • johnthomjohnthom Member Posts: 68
    Would you post the RV and MF for the 2020 Range Rover Velar p340 awd R Dynamic 10K miles/year 24 and 33 months? zip is 89135 Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,728
    johnthom said:

    Would you post the RV and MF for the 2020 Range Rover Velar p340 awd R Dynamic 10K miles/year 24 and 33 months? zip is 89135 Thanks

    .00236 MF and 64% residual
    .00127 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 7Saturdays7Saturdays Sarasota, FLMember Posts: 41
    What is the MF and Residual on:

    2020
    Velar P250S

    Zip: 34228

    36/7500
    39/7500

    Thank You :)
  • 7Saturdays7Saturdays Sarasota, FLMember Posts: 41

    Also do you know what credit score (JLR/Chase) would consider for Tier 1 credit? 700+ I assume or 720+?

    Two dealerships told me this:

    700+= Tier 1
    680-699 = Tier 2
    660-679 = Tier 3
    659 or below = Tier 4

    Here in Sarasota FL they pull from Equifax, using the "Auto Score 9" model. You have to call the finance manager at the dealership you are shopping to see which bureau they pull from (whether it's this brand or another) and make sure to ask which scoring model they use. Make sure to go to MYFICO to see what your scores are, they offer more scoring models that a lender would use, so you have a better idea of where you will fall. It will not be exact but it will be close.

    Hope this helps
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,452

    What is the MF and Residual on:

    2020
    Velar P250S

    Zip: 34228

    36/7500
    39/7500

    Thank You :)

    .00151 and 61%
    .00153 and 59%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • shoc369shoc369 Member Posts: 3
    May I please have the MF and RV for 2019 (dealer said it's a 2019.5)
    Velar P250 R-Dynamic SE

    Zip Code: 84014

    36/15k
    39/15k

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,452
    shoc369 said:

    May I please have the MF and RV for 2019 (dealer said it's a 2019.5)
    Velar P250 R-Dynamic SE

    Zip Code: 84014

    36/15k
    39/15k

    Thank you!

    .00024 and 55%
    .00034 and 54%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 7Saturdays7Saturdays Sarasota, FLMember Posts: 41
    Michaell said:

    What is the MF and Residual on:

    2020
    Velar P250S

    Zip: 34228

    36/7500
    39/7500

    Thank You :)

    .00151 and 61%
    .00153 and 59%

    Sorry, I forgot to add "R Dynamic"
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,728

    Michaell said:

    What is the MF and Residual on:

    2020
    Velar P250S

    Zip: 34228

    36/7500
    39/7500

    Thank You :)

    .00151 and 61%
    .00153 and 59%

    Sorry, I forgot to add "R Dynamic"
    .00129 MF and 59% residual
    .00131 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Slick1Slick1 Member Posts: 26
    Hello can you provide MF and RV for 2020 Velar r dynamic zip is 60513 and 36 minths 10k miles. Thank u!
Sign In or Register to comment.