Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Lease Deals, Incentives, Rebates, and Prices

145791019

Comments

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    Triphapoo said:

    A dealer in San Jose, CA, quoted me a MF of 0.00115 (2.76% APR). When I plug in their numbers in Ford website for ordering a Mach E, I get very similar numbers, indicating that Ford website is also using a MF close to 0.00115. What gives? Is the 1.4% APR (MF=0.00058) something Ford is going to roll out soon, but not done yet, or is the 1.4% APR based on a different conversion between MF and APR? I use APR=2400*MF.

    The dealer is allowed to mark up the APR for extra profit.

    The current APR of 1.40% is active now.

    The conversion between MF and APR is correct.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    TriphapooTriphapoo Member Posts: 16
    Thank you for confirming.
  • Options
    DDFOSS23DDFOSS23 Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    DDFOSS23 said:

    Could you please provide the residual and MF and other available deals for 23 Mustang Mach-E Premium, RWD, 10,500 miles/year, 3 years. In zip code 94928.

    Standard or Extended range?
    standard
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    DDFOSS23 said:

    Michaell said:

    DDFOSS23 said:

    Could you please provide the residual and MF and other available deals for 23 Mustang Mach-E Premium, RWD, 10,500 miles/year, 3 years. In zip code 94928.

    Standard or Extended range?
    standard
    1.40% APR
    57% residual
    $1000 lease cash
    $1000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    lulu29lulu29 Member Posts: 28
    Hi can I get 36/10 info for Premium AWD standard battery for 43054?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    lulu29 said:

    Hi can I get 36/10 info for Premium AWD standard battery for 43054?

    1.40% APR and 58% RV
    $1000 lease cash
    $500 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    lulu29lulu29 Member Posts: 28
    Thank you. Any word on how they will handle the new 7500 ev tax pass through?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    lulu29 said:

    Thank you. Any word on how they will handle the new 7500 ev tax pass through?

    Looks like Ford is not choosing to pass that through, at the moment. Given that they are selling or leasing every one they make, apparently they don't feel a need to.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    asn8294asn8294 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, can I please get MF and Res on Mach-e GT 36/10 zip 90210? Any incentives? Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    asn8294 said:

    Hi, can I please get MF and Res on Mach-e GT 36/10 zip 90210? Any incentives? Thanks!

    1.40% APR
    59% residual
    $1000 lease cash
    $1000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    Michaell said:
    Our information hasn't been updated yet, but it sure looks like the $7500 will be available.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ikillratzikillratz Member Posts: 76

    @Michaell said:
    RWD or AWD?
    Regular or Extended battery?

    Sorry, RWD and both regular and extended battery

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    ikillratz said:
    ikillratz said:

    @Michaell said:

    RWD or AWD?

    Regular or Extended battery?

    Sorry, RWD and both regular and extended battery


    1.40% APR
    $1000 lease cash
    $500 dealer cash
    56% EXT
    54% REG

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    sk9130sk9130 Member Posts: 33
    Hello, would you have the MF, residual, and any lease/dealer cash for Premium RWD, AWD, and AWD Extended, 36 months, 10K and 12K miles, 20815? Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    sk9130 said:

    Hello, would you have the MF, residual, and any lease/dealer cash for Premium RWD, AWD, and AWD Extended, 36 months, 10K and 12K miles, 20815? Thank you!

    1.40% APR
    $1000 lease cash
    $500 dealer cash
    59% Prem AWD EXT
    57% Prem AWD
    56% Prem RWD

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    akitoakito Member Posts: 52
    Hello, could I please get the MF, residual, and any lease/dealer cash for Premium AWD Extended, 36 and 39 months, 10K and 12K miles, 77407? Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    akito said:

    Hello, could I please get the MF, residual, and any lease/dealer cash for Premium AWD Extended, 36 and 39 months, 10K and 12K miles, 77407? Thank you!

    36/12
    1.40% APR
    59% residual

    39/12
    1.65% APR
    57% residual

    $500 dealer cash
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    akitoakito Member Posts: 52
    Thank you for the quick response. Could I also get 10,500 miles?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    akito said:

    Thank you for the quick response. Could I also get 10,500 miles?

    +1%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    TriphapooTriphapoo Member Posts: 16

    Could you please provide the latest residual and MF and other available deals for Mustang Mach-E Premium, RWD, extended range, 10,500 miles/year, 3 years. Zip code: 95032.

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    Triphapoo said:

    Could you please provide the latest residual and MF and other available deals for Mustang Mach-E Premium, RWD, extended range, 10,500 miles/year, 3 years. Zip code: 95032.

    2.65% APR
    61% residual
    $1000 dealer cash
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    deamon20deamon20 Member Posts: 8
    Hey there!
    Could you please provide the latest residual and MF and other available deals for Mustang Mach-E Premium, RWD, extended range, 10,500 miles/year, 3 years. Zip code: 07044
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    deamon20 said:

    Hey there!
    Could you please provide the latest residual and MF and other available deals for Mustang Mach-E Premium, RWD, extended range, 10,500 miles/year, 3 years. Zip code: 07044

    2.65% APR
    61% residual
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    deamon20deamon20 Member Posts: 8
    Thank you!
  • Options
    TriphapooTriphapoo Member Posts: 16

    @kyfdx said:
    2.65% APR
    61% residual
    $1000 dealer cash
    $1000 lease cash

    Thanks. When did the APR go up?
    And is it true that at some point Ford might offer a $7500 lease credit?

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    Triphapoo said:

    @kyfdx said:

    2.65% APR

    61% residual

    $1000 dealer cash

    $1000 lease cash

    Thanks. When did the APR go up?

    And is it true that at some point Ford might offer a $7500 lease credit?


    New programs were released late last week.

    No info on the $7500; if Ford is selling or leasing every Mach-E they produce, they may not feel a need to offer it.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    chusun90chusun90 Member Posts: 36

    Hello.. can I please have the MF and residual for the premium extended range awd and cali state route 1 models for 36mo/12k miles for the zipcode 97123? Any lease incentives?

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    chusun90 said:

    Hello.. can I please have the MF and residual for the premium extended range awd and cali state route 1 models for 36mo/12k miles for the zipcode 97123? Any lease incentives?

    Cali
    0.15% APR
    57% residual
    $2025 lease cash
    $500 dealer cash

    I don't have Premium numbers for your region

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    imoumniimoumni Member Posts: 34
    hello, can i please get MF and residual / incentives for premium extended AWD 24 or 36 10K miles or 7.5K if Ford offers. Zip 02492
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    imoumni said:

    hello, can i please get MF and residual / incentives for premium extended AWD 24 or 36 10K miles or 7.5K if Ford offers. Zip 02492

    36/10
    .80% APR
    61% residual
    $1775 lease cash
    $500 dealer cash

    No 24 month term

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Chef123Chef123 Member Posts: 9
    Can i please get MF residual and incentives for a Select awd 36 month 12k miles a year in 07746.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    Chef123 said:

    Can i please get MF residual and incentives for a Select awd 36 month 12k miles a year in 07746.

    .15% APR and 57% residual
    $625 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    desertcdesertc Member Posts: 2
    I got a lease quote from a Ford dealer for 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium.
    MSRP: $52795
    Dealer Discount: - $2700
    Stock Bonus Cash: - $2000
    Net Cost: $48,095

    For 10,000 miles/month, 36 months, $0 down ($1500 drive off fee includes 1st month, acquisition fee, etc) and zipcode 94558, the dealer quoted me $565.33. Is this a good deal?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    desertc said:

    I got a lease quote from a Ford dealer for 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium.
    MSRP: $52795
    Dealer Discount: - $2700
    Stock Bonus Cash: - $2000
    Net Cost: $48,095

    For 10,000 miles/month, 36 months, $0 down ($1500 drive off fee includes 1st month, acquisition fee, etc) and zipcode 94558, the dealer quoted me $565.33. Is this a good deal?

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    PcfiiiPcfiii Member Posts: 17

    May I please receive MF residual and incentives for a 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium rwd 36 month 10,500 miles a year in 33157.

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    Pcfiii said:

    May I please receive MF residual and incentives for a 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium rwd 36 month 10,500 miles a year in 33157.

    Regular or Extended battery?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    PcfiiiPcfiii Member Posts: 17

    @Michaell said:
    Regular or Extended battery?

    I apologize standard

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    Pcfiii said:

    May I please receive MF residual and incentives for a 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium rwd 36 month 10,500 miles a year in 33157.

    Pcfiii said:

    @Michaell said:

    Regular or Extended battery?

    I apologize standard


    2.50% APR
    59% residual
    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    PcfiiiPcfiii Member Posts: 17
    edited July 2023

    @Michaell said:
    2.50% APR
    59% residual
    $3500 lease cash

    Thank you! I got a lease quote for $3500 down at $580 month all in with tax. The MSRP $53,830. Is that a decent deal?

  • Options
    desertcdesertc Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2023
    Michaell said:

    desertc said:

    I got a lease quote from a Ford dealer for 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium.
    MSRP: $52795
    Dealer Discount: - $2700
    Stock Bonus Cash: - $2000
    Net Cost: $48,095

    For 10,000 miles/month, 36 months, $0 down ($1500 drive off fee includes 1st month, acquisition fee, etc) and zipcode 94558, the dealer quoted me $565.33. Is this a good deal?

    RWD or AWD?
    RWD and Standard Battery. Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    desertc said:

    Michaell said:

    desertc said:

    I got a lease quote from a Ford dealer for 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium.
    MSRP: $52795
    Dealer Discount: - $2700
    Stock Bonus Cash: - $2000
    Net Cost: $48,095

    For 10,000 miles/month, 36 months, $0 down ($1500 drive off fee includes 1st month, acquisition fee, etc) and zipcode 94558, the dealer quoted me $565.33. Is this a good deal?

    RWD or AWD?
    RWD and Standard Battery. Thanks
    Looks pretty solid.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    Pcfiii said:

    @Michaell said:

    2.50% APR

    59% residual

    $3500 lease cash

    Thank you! I got a lease quote for $3500 down at $580 month all in with tax. The MSRP $53,830. Is that a decent deal?


    Would be good to know the selling price and what the $3500 up front covers, in detail.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    PcfiiiPcfiii Member Posts: 17
    Michaell said:

    Pcfiii said:

    @Michaell said:

    2.50% APR

    59% residual

    $3500 lease cash

    Thank you! I got a lease quote for $3500 down at $580 month all in with tax. The MSRP $53,830. Is that a decent deal?

    Would be good to know the selling price and what the $3500 up front covers, in detail.

    Gross capital cost is $53,410 including the acquisition fee ($645) and maintenance plan ($389)(I have no idea what the maintenance plan includes). Rent charge is $1220. The $3500 I would pay would go towards reducing the cap cost. Also included is a $1,000 rebate or non cash credit. (They don't see a $3,500 rebate)
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    Pcfiii said:

    Michaell said:

    Pcfiii said:

    @Michaell said:

    2.50% APR

    59% residual

    $3500 lease cash

    Thank you! I got a lease quote for $3500 down at $580 month all in with tax. The MSRP $53,830. Is that a decent deal?

    Would be good to know the selling price and what the $3500 up front covers, in detail.
    Gross capital cost is $53,410 including the acquisition fee ($645) and maintenance plan ($389)(I have no idea what the maintenance plan includes). Rent charge is $1220. The $3500 I would pay would go towards reducing the cap cost. Also included is a $1,000 rebate or non cash credit. (They don't see a $3,500 rebate)

    I'll bet there is a huge dealer fee tucked in there somewhere (because Florida), and you are also responsible for the first payment when you sign the paperwork. Therefore, I'm pretty certain that not all of the $3500 is going to reducing the cap cost. Ask them for a screen shot of their lease worksheet.

    And, what maintenance, exactly, will your new $50,000+ EV require in the next three years that's worth $389? See if you can get that removed.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    PcfiiiPcfiii Member Posts: 17

    @Michaell said:
    I'll bet there is a huge dealer fee tucked in there somewhere (because Florida), and you are also responsible for the first payment when you sign the paperwork. Therefore, I'm pretty certain that not all of the $3500 is going to reducing the cap cost. Ask them for a screen shot of their lease worksheet.

    And, what maintenance, exactly, will your new $50,000+ EV require in the next three years that's worth $389? See if you can get that removed.


    I added the photo please let me know

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    Pcfiii said:

    @Michaell said:

    I'll bet there is a huge dealer fee tucked in there somewhere (because Florida), and you are also responsible for the first payment when you sign the paperwork. Therefore, I'm pretty certain that not all of the $3500 is going to reducing the cap cost. Ask them for a screen shot of their lease worksheet.

    And, what maintenance, exactly, will your new $50,000+ EV require in the next three years that's worth $389? See if you can get that removed.



    I added the photo please let me know


    Hmmm, I still don't see a dealer doc fee anywhere ... in Florida, this is a big source of income (probably between $600-1000).

    But, seems like a reasonable payment relative to MSRP. Amortizing the cap reduction means your true payment is closer to $650-675/mo; if you've shopped around and this is the best you can do, I don't see much wrong with it.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    RedHookFernRedHookFern Member Posts: 1

    Good afternoon. Can I please have the MF and residual for the California Route 1 model for 36mo/12k miles for the zipcode 12571? Any lease incentives? If we went high miles (19k), what’s the increases? We commute. A lot.

  • Options
    weis23weis23 Member Posts: 6
    Good afternoon. Can I please get the MF, residual and any incentives for a Mach-E GT Performance Pack at 12k/36mo for zip 63025?
Sign In or Register to comment.