Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Lease Deals, Incentives, Rebates, and Prices

1235719

Comments

  • Options
    rammathrammath Member Posts: 11
    What is the current MF and RV for lease term 36months/10500miles for 2022 Mach E, Select, RWD for Norcal - 94539. Bot for 3P and 4P please.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,581
    rammath said:

    What is the current MF and RV for lease term 36months/10500miles for 2022 Mach E, Select, RWD for Norcal - 94539. Bot for 3P and 4P please.

    RWD is 3P, only.

    3.94% APR
    56% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    tms305tms305 Member Posts: 12

    Hi. Do you have the APR/residual for a Mach-E GT AWD? 33140. Thanks!

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,581
    tms305 said:

    Hi. Do you have the APR/residual for a Mach-E GT AWD? 33140. Thanks!

    What lease term and mileage?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    tms305tms305 Member Posts: 12

    @Michaell said:
    What lease term and mileage?

    Sorry—36/10.

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,581
    tms305 said:

    Hi. Do you have the APR/residual for a Mach-E GT AWD? 33140. Thanks!

    tms305 said:

    @Michaell said:

    What lease term and mileage?

    Sorry—36/10.


    2022 or 2023 model year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    tms305tms305 Member Posts: 12

    @Michaell said:
    2022 or 2023 model year?

    2022

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,581
    tms305 said:

    Hi. Do you have the APR/residual for a Mach-E GT AWD? 33140. Thanks!

    tms305 said:

    @Michaell said:

    What lease term and mileage?

    Sorry—36/10.

    tms305 said:

    @Michaell said:

    2022 or 2023 model year?

    2022


    5.40% APR
    57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ffphonezffphonez Member Posts: 1
    Hi. Do you have the APR/residual for a 2023 Mach-E Premium AWD 3p? 94401. Thanks!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870
    ffphonez said:

    Hi. Do you have the APR/residual for a 2023 Mach-E Premium AWD 3p? 94401. Thanks!

    36/15
    3.94% APR
    56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    arazozaarazoza Member Posts: 6
    Hi,

    I am considering a Mach E but don't see much of an incentive to lease the vehicle from Ford. Has anyone here heard of incentives improving in 2023? Is financing it a better deal at this time?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870
    arazoza said:

    Hi,

    I am considering a Mach E but don't see much of an incentive to lease the vehicle from Ford. Has anyone here heard of incentives improving in 2023? Is financing it a better deal at this time?

    It is a very popular vehicle. I doubt you'll see any incentives or lease deals on it, anytime soon.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    aniqueanique Member Posts: 37
    Hello,
    Location: 92126
    Looking for a Select or Premium trim and buying using Ford Option.
    Wondering what kind of discounts I am eligible for. Ford options discount? xplan discount (if yes, how to qualify within this week)?
    Any help would be appreciated. I have just started looking and would like to buy this car this week.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,581
    anique said:

    Hello,
    Location: 92126
    Looking for a Select or Premium trim and buying using Ford Option.
    Wondering what kind of discounts I am eligible for. Ford options discount? xplan discount (if yes, how to qualify within this week)?
    Any help would be appreciated. I have just started looking and would like to buy this car this week.
    Thank you.

    We don't have any information on the Ford Option program, or X-Plan.

    Sorry.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jamesbond15jamesbond15 Member Posts: 145

    Hi
    Wondering if I can get lease numbers (residual and APR) for a 2023 Mach E premium 10k miles, 36m, Los Angeles 91316. thank you!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870

    Hi

    Wondering if I can get lease numbers (residual and APR) for a 2023 Mach E premium 10k miles, 36m, Los Angeles 91316. thank you!

    RWD or AWD?
    3P or 4P?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jamesbond15jamesbond15 Member Posts: 145

    @kyfdx said:
    RWD or AWD?
    3P or 4P?

    RWD, regular battery.

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,581

    Hi

    Wondering if I can get lease numbers (residual and APR) for a 2023 Mach E premium 10k miles, 36m, Los Angeles 91316. thank you!

    @kyfdx said:

    RWD or AWD?

    3P or 4P?

    RWD, regular battery.


    3.94% APR
    58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    nightfiyanightfiya Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2023
    Hello, could I get the incentive for a 2023 Mach-E GT (non performance) 36/10 lease, zip=55450. Also are they passing the tax credit now?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,581
    nightfiya said:

    Hello, could I get the incentive for a 2023 Mach-E GT (non performance) 36/10 lease, zip=55450. Also are they passing the tax credit now?

    5.40% APR
    56% RV

    No lease incentives, that we see.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jamesbond15jamesbond15 Member Posts: 145

    Are the new Jan numbers available?
    Looking for residual and APR for 2023 Mach E Premium regular battery, rear wheel drive.
    24 months, 36 months, 39 months
    7.5k miles and 10k miles
    Los Angeles 91316
    Thank you!!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870

    Are the new Jan numbers available?

    Looking for residual and APR for 2023 Mach E Premium regular battery, rear wheel drive.

    24 months, 36 months, 39 months

    7.5k miles and 10k miles

    Los Angeles 91316

    Thank you!!

    36/10: 3.94% APR and 55% residual
    39/10: 4.19% APR and 54% residual

    As far as we can see, 24 months is not offered

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    lespaul30lespaul30 Member Posts: 56

    Hello,

    Could I get the RV, MF, and any incentives for a 2023 Premium RWD extended range in 79119? Term is 36/10. Thanks!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870
    lespaul30 said:

    Hello,

    Could I get the RV, MF, and any incentives for a 2023 Premium RWD extended range in 79119? Term is 36/10. Thanks!

    5.40% APR
    56% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    bigphil_wabigphil_wa Member Posts: 10

    Hi! First, thank you to those that post the info. It helped me big time on my last deal! So...back again! Would you please share any lease info and incentives you have on a Mach-E Premium, standard battery, eAWD and also the same for a GT trim level (not performance package)? 36/10,12,15 if possible. ZIP 98335. PS...if there are any deals for the premium but it must include the extended range with eAWD I'd also be ok with that, just not my first choice. Thank you all so much!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870

    Hi! First, thank you to those that post the info. It helped me big time on my last deal! So...back again! Would you please share any lease info and incentives you have on a Mach-E Premium, standard battery, eAWD and also the same for a GT trim level (not performance package)? 36/10,12,15 if possible. ZIP 98335. PS...if there are any deals for the premium but it must include the extended range with eAWD I'd also be ok with that, just not my first choice. Thank you all so much!

    36/15
    3.94% APR
    GT: 56% residual
    Prem: 55% residual

    No incentive info

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    boyafraidboyafraid Member Posts: 8
    looking for MF, RV, incentives on
    Premium Std/Ext Battery RWD
    CA Route 1 eAWD
    36 months / 12,000 miles
    91602 zip code

    please and thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,581
    boyafraid said:

    looking for MF, RV, incentives on
    Premium Std/Ext Battery RWD
    CA Route 1 eAWD
    36 months / 12,000 miles
    91602 zip code

    please and thank you!

    2022 or 2023 model year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Iceberg02Iceberg02 Member Posts: 60
    Could I get the RV, MF, and any incentives 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Select 36/12 ZIP 92123.
    Is the $7500 Federal tax credit applicable for the lease purchase?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870
    Iceberg02 said:

    Could I get the RV, MF, and any incentives 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Select 36/12 ZIP 92123.
    Is the $7500 Federal tax credit applicable for the lease purchase?

    RWD or AWD?

    We don't have the info on the $7500 incentive on a lease for the Mach-E

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Iceberg02Iceberg02 Member Posts: 60
    RWD please
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870
    Iceberg02 said:

    Could I get the RV, MF, and any incentives 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Select 36/12 ZIP 92123.
    Is the $7500 Federal tax credit applicable for the lease purchase?

    Iceberg02 said:

    RWD please

    3.94% APR
    55% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    donnymacdonnymac Member Posts: 31
    Could I please get the March RV and APR and any incentives for a 2023 Mach-E Premium AWD 36/12 in 91011?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,870
    donnymac said:

    Could I please get the March RV and APR and any incentives for a 2023 Mach-E Premium AWD 36/12 in 91011?

    STD or EXT battery?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    donnymacdonnymac Member Posts: 31
    EXT please
  • Options
    donnymacdonnymac Member Posts: 31
    kyfdx said:

    donnymac said:

    Could I please get the March RV and APR and any incentives for a 2023 Mach-E Premium AWD 36/12 in 91011?

    STD or EXT battery?
    EXT please.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,581
    donnymac said:

    kyfdx said:

    donnymac said:

    Could I please get the March RV and APR and any incentives for a 2023 Mach-E Premium AWD 36/12 in 91011?

    STD or EXT battery?
    EXT please.
    3.94% APR
    59% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    RipCityKJRipCityKJ Member Posts: 45

    Wondering if you have MF and RV for the Mach E premium Standard Range AWD & Extended Range AWD at 36/12 for zip 97045? Thanks

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,581
    RipCityKJ said:

    Wondering if you have MF and RV for the Mach E premium Standard Range AWD & Extended Range AWD at 36/12 for zip 97045? Thanks

    2022 or 2023 model year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    RipCityKJRipCityKJ Member Posts: 45

    Sorry 2022

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,581
    RipCityKJ said:

    Wondering if you have MF and RV for the Mach E premium Standard Range AWD & Extended Range AWD at 36/12 for zip 97045? Thanks

    RipCityKJ said:

    Sorry 2022

    Looks like the 2022 Mach-E lease programs have ended.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    RipCityKJRipCityKJ Member Posts: 45
    MF/RV for 2023 Premium RWD
    24/10
    36/10
    zip 97045

    Thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,581
    RipCityKJ said:

    MF/RV for 2023 Premium RWD
    24/10
    36/10
    zip 97045

    Thank you

    Standard or Extended battery?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    RipCityKJRipCityKJ Member Posts: 45
    Both please. thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,581
    RipCityKJ said:

    MF/RV for 2023 Premium RWD
    24/10
    36/10
    zip 97045

    Thank you

    RipCityKJ said:

    Both please. thank you!

    Seems like you're just collecting EV numbers. Have you test driven anything yet?

    No 24 month term for the Mach-E.

    3.94% APR
    57% STD
    59% EXT
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    RipCityKJRipCityKJ Member Posts: 45
    Yes sorry for all this, my state rebate runs out next month so I'm in a rush. I had a Tesla 3 ordered but they quoted me 6k more then their actual offer on my trade and now I'm back to scrambling. Any recommendations? Looking for a company that will give a cost cap for the $7500 federal , thanks again for all your help, this was my last ask.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,581
    RipCityKJ said:

    Yes sorry for all this, my state rebate runs out next month so I'm in a rush. I had a Tesla 3 ordered but they quoted me 6k more then their actual offer on my trade and now I'm back to scrambling. Any recommendations? Looking for a company that will give a cost cap for the $7500 federal , thanks again for all your help, this was my last ask.

    I think you've covered everything.

    Will you be able to take delivery in time?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    RipCityKJRipCityKJ Member Posts: 45

    They had the model 3 I wanted at my local Tesla lot but the difference in my trade offer from the quote made the payment go from $141 to $369 so that was the end of that. In 2021 I used the federal rebate to get my current Niro ev premium and it brought my payment down to $138 but dealers right now either have a ton of mark up, extremely high APR or won’t apply the credit to the lease, it’s been very frustrating.

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,581
    RipCityKJ said:

    They had the model 3 I wanted at my local Tesla lot but the difference in my trade offer from the quote made the payment go from $141 to $369 so that was the end of that. In 2021 I used the federal rebate to get my current Niro ev premium and it brought my payment down to $138 but dealers right now either have a ton of mark up, extremely high APR or won’t apply the credit to the lease, it’s been very frustrating.

    The money factors are certainly higher now than they were 2 or 3 years ago, so you may not be able to get a similar deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    RipCityKJRipCityKJ Member Posts: 45

    This is what I’m noticing. I have one dealer with a Mustang I want to try but dealing with Ford has not been easy. Thanks again for all the help

Sign In or Register to comment.