Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Ford Mustang Mach-E Lease Deals, Incentives, Rebates, and Prices

Comments

• Options
    k2inflk2infl Member Posts: 3
    Hello all, new here.

Looking for lease numbers on a 2022 Mache -e Premium Ext Range AWD. If, as I expect these are not yet available the same figures for 2021 Model - zip 33309

Trying to understand how the different lease programs handle taxes on leases trade-ins. Should I wait for lease to end and simply turn in or take advantage of high used car prices or something else?

Trading in 2019 BMW X3 sDrive30i with only 5.5k miles.
    Convenience Package / Driving Assistance Plus Package /Executive Package/ Front ventilated seats/Luxury
    Premium / Package(s)

Credit scores were above 800 last time I checked. Looking for 7500 miles for 36 months.

How is the tax rebate of 7500 handled?

Plus, how long should in advance should I order?

Thanks VERY much,
    KG
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,422
    k2infl said:

Hello all, new here.

Looking for lease numbers on a 2022 Mache -e Premium Ext Range AWD. If, as I expect these are not yet available the same figures for 2021 Model - zip 33309

Trying to understand how the different lease programs handle taxes on leases trade-ins. Should I wait for lease to end and simply turn in or take advantage of high used car prices or something else?

Trading in 2019 BMW X3 sDrive30i with only 5.5k miles.
    Convenience Package / Driving Assistance Plus Package /Executive Package/ Front ventilated seats/Luxury
    Premium / Package(s)

Credit scores were above 800 last time I checked. Looking for 7500 miles for 36 months.

How is the tax rebate of 7500 handled?

Plus, how long should in advance should I order?

Thanks VERY much,
    KG

5.02% APR
    59% residual
    No lease incentives

There is no rebate. And, as a lessee, you wouldn't get a Federal Tax Credit, as that goes to the owner of the vehicle.

FL taxes the monthly lease payment. You won't get any sales tax credit for the trade-in of a leased vehicle. But, you may be able to sell your leased vehicle and realize some equity through Carvana or Carmax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mikelewmikelew Member Posts: 13
    Hi, could I please get the MF, RV, and Incentives for the Mustang Mach-E GT Performance AWD .
    Zip 91344

Thank you!
  • Options
    mikelew said:

Hi, could I please get the MF, RV, and Incentives for the Mustang Mach-E GT Performance AWD .
    Zip 91344

Thank you!

What term and mileage allowance?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mikelewmikelew Member Posts: 13
    36/10
    48/10
  • Options
    mikelew said:

Zip 91344

Thank you!

mikelew said:

36/10
    48/10

3.94% APR
    59% residual

4.19% APR
    56% residual

We see no support for 48 month term

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    JWBJWB Member Posts: 5
    Looking for MF and RV on Mustang Mach-E GT Performance AWD in 94598 for 24/12 (are they doing 24 mos?) and 36/12. Also, if leasing does the dealer apply the $7,500 tax credit they'll get to reduce the price or am I just out that if I lease? Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,365
    JWB said:

Looking for MF and RV on Mustang Mach-E GT Performance AWD in 94598 for 24/12 (are they doing 24 mos?) and 36/12. Also, if leasing does the dealer apply the $7,500 tax credit they'll get to reduce the price or am I just out that if I lease? Thanks!

2021 or 2022 model year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    21 at this point. Looks like 22s won't be delivered until April or so and am looking now. Thanks!
  • Options
    JWB said:

JWB said:

21 at this point. Looks like 22s won't be delivered until April or so and am looking now. Thanks!

I don't see the GT Performance as a trim level for the 2021 Mach-E.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Let's then go with the GT AWD. GT Performance Edition shows as a $5k option on the sticker for the '21 vehicle I'm looking at.
  • Options
    JWB said:

Let's then go with the GT AWD. GT Performance Edition shows as a $5k option on the sticker for the '21 vehicle I'm looking at.

The trim levels I show for the 2021 Mach-E include:

California Route 1
    First Edition
    Premium
    Select

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    OK. Let's just try numbers on the CA Rte 1 then. Thanks.
  • Options
    JWB said:

JWB said:

OK. Let's just try numbers on the CA Rte 1 then. Thanks.

No support for 24 month term

36/12
    3.55% APR
    56% RV

Ford is not passing along any of the tax credits as incentives; the bank technically qualifies for that, as they are the owner of the vehicle.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    wpjoe011wpjoe011 Member Posts: 17
    edited December 2021
    Hi - I am looking at a 2021 GT Performance Edition - with the additional Blue Cruise/Rood options for a total MSRP of $69,995
    I am looking at the Ford Options program - 36 months or 48 months, 10,500 miles.
    10605 zip code

thanks
  • Options
    wpjoe011 said:

Hi - I am looking at a 2021 GT Performance Edition - with the additional Blue Cruise/Rood options for a total MSRP of $69,995
    I am looking at the Ford Options program - 36 months or 48 months, 10,500 miles.
    10605 zip code

thanks

Is Ford Options a balloon note program?

If so, we don't have those numbers. Just leases.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    wco81wco81 Member Posts: 590
    Is Ford incorporating the Federal EV tax credit of $7500 at all in leases or are they just taking it for themselves?

Their online calculators don't seem to lower the cap cost at all for Mach-E.

So who claims that $7500 tax credit?
  • Options
    wco81wco81 Member Posts: 590
    kyfdx said:

It's not - you aren't the owner, so you don't qualify for the tax credit.

The bank is the owner, and they get the credit.

They can choose to pass along the credit in the form of an incentive, but they are not doing that.

Have you heard of Ford dealers passing the credit on to those who lease a Mach-E?

Dealers have no credit to pass along. Ford Credit owns the vehicle, and they get the tax credit. The dealer has nothing to do with it.
    I guess with a waiting list for Mach E, they figure people will pay at least full price. Dealers are probably adding their markup as well.
  • Options
    wco81 said:

Is Ford incorporating the Federal EV tax credit of $7500 at all in leases or are they just taking it for themselves?

Their online calculators don't seem to lower the cap cost at all for Mach-E.

So who claims that $7500 tax credit?

I don't see any incentives passed through on the Mach-E

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    wmond1wmond1 Member Posts: 2
    Does it make more sense to buy this car and get the $7500 tax credit (as the owner) and sell it after 3yrs, or to lease it for 3 yrs (15k miles/yr) and forego the tax credit? What's the best way to think about this?

I'm told that the Ford "lease" arrangement is actually designed as a balloon payment financing so the customer actually gets the tax credit and the financing behaves like a lease, kind of best of both worlds. If you choose to buy at the end of the "lease" by making the balloon payment, you own the car outright but if not, the finance company takes the car back and ....?

Does that sound right based on what you know? Assuming yes, if you have "lease" numbers for a 2022 Premium extended range AWD in 07724, I'd appreciate it. 3 yrs, 15k miles. Thx.
  • Options
    wmond1 said:

Does it make more sense to buy this car and get the $7500 tax credit (as the owner) and sell it after 3yrs, or to lease it for 3 yrs (15k miles/yr) and forego the tax credit? What's the best way to think about this?

I'm told that the Ford "lease" arrangement is actually designed as a balloon payment financing so the customer actually gets the tax credit and the financing behaves like a lease, kind of best of both worlds. If you choose to buy at the end of the "lease" by making the balloon payment, you own the car outright but if not, the finance company takes the car back and ....?

Does that sound right based on what you know? Assuming yes, if you have "lease" numbers for a 2022 Premium extended range AWD in 07724, I'd appreciate it. 3 yrs, 15k miles. Thx.

It's either a lease, or it isn't. Ford Credit may have some sort of balloon program, but if they do, it is not the same as the lease program. We only have lease numbers.

3.94% APR
    56% residual

No lease incentives

I'd buy it, if it were me. Also, no sales tax in NJ on EVs, right?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    wmond1wmond1 Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

wmond1 said:

It's either a lease, or it isn't. Ford Credit may have some sort of balloon program, but if they do, it is not the same as the lease program. We only have lease numbers.

3.94% APR
    56% residual

No lease incentives

I'd buy it, if it were me. Also, no sales tax in NJ on EVs, right?
    Correct, no sales tax in NJ on EV.

I'm told (by the dealer) that the balloon finance option (fake lease) is better than the real lease because the tax credits belong to the customer (me). Will ask them to lay it out side by side. Thanks very much for the quick reply and advice, that makes sense to me.
  • Options
    SocalStuSocalStu Member Posts: 21

Mach E Select and Premium, both rwd and awd, 24/10 and 36/10. Zip 91367. Any incentives? Thanks so much!

• Options
    SocalStu said:

Mach E Select and Premium, both rwd and awd, 24/10 and 36/10. Zip 91367. Any incentives? Thanks so much!

36/10
    3.94% APR
    59% residual
    No lease incentives
    Either trim

24 month not offered

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    grrrrapogrrrrapo Member Posts: 25
    Can I have lease info for Mach E select AWD, 36/10k, 48167? thanks!
  • Options
    grrrrapo said:

2022 or 2021 model year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    grrrrapogrrrrapo Member Posts: 25
    Michaell said:

grrrrapo said:

2022 or 2021 model year?
    22MY
  • Options
    grrrrapo said:

Michaell said:

grrrrapo said:

2022 or 2021 model year?
    22MY
    All we have for the 2022 Mach-E Select is the 36 month APR, which is 5.40%

No residual information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    lylesweelyleswee Member Posts: 53

Hello my I have RV, MF, and any incentive for 2021 Mach E GT performance pack, 36/10, 39/10, 42/10 zip code 20878. Thank you

• Options
    lyleswee said:

Hello my I have RV, MF, and any incentive for 2021 Mach E GT performance pack, 36/10, 39/10, 42/10 zip code 20878. Thank you

I only have info on Premium or Select for 2021.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    yamilonyamilon Member Posts: 59
    A lot of ford dealers are encouraging people to do factory orders and select their dealer THEN marking up over the MSRP. Are any of you familiar with a $1000 factory rebate on a purchase when doing a factory order through a specific dealer? Sorry if I'm asking this in the wrong section. Thanks.
  • Options
    yamilon said:

A lot of ford dealers are encouraging people to do factory orders and select their dealer THEN marking up over the MSRP. Are any of you familiar with a $1000 factory rebate on a purchase when doing a factory order through a specific dealer? Sorry if I'm asking this in the wrong section. Thanks.

I know this promotion existed a few months ago; not certain if it still available this month.

Based on what I've seen with other vehicles, if I were to place a custom order from the dealer, I would get a buyer's order that stipulates you will pay MSRP only.

Saw an article where GMC dealers are marking up the new Hummer EV Pickup $50-100K when the trucks show up on the lot, and the folks who had placed the order either pays the extra money or gives up their place in line.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    lookin4adeallookin4adeal Member Posts: 16
    Any updates on MF/Residual for the Mach-E? Particularly the GT, but open to any info you have. Zip - 34639
  • Options

Any updates on MF/Residual for the Mach-E? Particularly the GT, but open to any info you have. Zip - 34639

36/15
    5.40% APR
    56% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    lookin4adeallookin4adeal Member Posts: 16
    Michaell said:

36/15
    5.40% APR
    56% residual
    Is this for all models?
  • Options

Michaell said:

36/15
    5.40% APR
    56% residual
    Is this for all models?
    You asked for the GT, specifically.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    lespaul30lespaul30 Member Posts: 56

I realize this is a lease forum but do you happen to have the finance terms for a 2022 Select AWD 72 months? Thanks!

• Options
    lespaul30 said:

I realize this is a lease forum but do you happen to have the finance terms for a 2022 Select AWD 72 months? Thanks!

What is your location?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

lespaul30 said:

What is your location?
    Sorry. Zip code is 79106
  • Options
    lespaul30 said:

Michaell said:

lespaul30 said:

What is your location?
    Sorry. Zip code is 79106
    2.74% APR for up to 72 months

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    NewjiiNewjii Member Posts: 4

Hey all - anyone have RV/MF for 2022 Select AWD Standard Range 36/12 for 55386? Thanks so much!

• Options
    Newjii said:

Hey all - anyone have RV/MF for 2022 Select AWD Standard Range 36/12 for 55386? Thanks so much!

5.40% APR
    58% RV

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

lespaul30 said:

What is your location?
    Sorry. Zip code is 79106
    kyfdx said:

lespaul30 said:

Michaell said:

lespaul30 said:

What is your location?
    Sorry. Zip code is 79106
    Curious if you have updated numbers for May? Thanks!
  • Options
    lespaul30 said:

Michaell said:

lespaul30 said:

What is your location?
    Sorry. Zip code is 79106
    kyfdx said:

lespaul30 said:

Michaell said:

lespaul30 said:

What is your location?
    Sorry. Zip code is 79106
    3.90% APR up to 72 months

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

lespaul30 said:

Michaell said:

lespaul30 said:

What is your location?
    Sorry. Zip code is 79106
    kyfdx said:

lespaul30 said:

Michaell said:

lespaul30 said:

What is your location?
    Sorry. Zip code is 79106
    Thank you! Do you happen to have the Ford Options residual for 48 months and 10k miles/year?
  • Options
    lespaul30 said:

kyfdx said:

lespaul30 said:

Michaell said:

lespaul30 said:

What is your location?
    Sorry. Zip code is 79106
    kyfdx said:

lespaul30 said:

Michaell said:

lespaul30 said:

What is your location?
    Sorry. Zip code is 79106
    Thank you! Do you happen to have the Ford Options residual for 48 months and 10k miles/year?
    Is that the balloon program?

If so, we don't have any information on that program.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    TTom123TTom123 Member Posts: 8
    edited May 2022
    Im just curios what the MF and RV for the premium AWD and RWD are and incentives?

For 12K/36m

zip 07081

Would anyone know if Ford is passing on the $7,500 ev tax credit savings to the people leasing?
  • Options
    TTom123 said:

Im just curios what the MF and RV for the premium AWD and RWD are and incentives?

For 12K/36m

zip 07081

Would anyone know if Ford is passing on the $7,500 ev tax credit savings to the people leasing?

3P or 4P?

Doesn't look like they are passing along any rebates.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    inssclepinssclep Member Posts: 30
    Looking for MF, Residual for Premium model RWD in 91361; 10k/36 and 12k/36. Also, do you know if Ford allows for MSD's and if so what is their allowance. Greatly appreciate!
  • Options
    TTom123TTom123 Member Posts: 8
    Can I get the numbers for AWD for both?