2022 Audi E-Tron Lease Deals and Prices

kbb2222kbb2222 Member Posts: 9
edited October 2021 in Audi
Any information on leases or financing yet? Dealers are taking orders now and I am about to start negotiating. Just curious if any info out there to help me. Thanks! If so I’m looking for 36/12 in 30040. Premium plus and prestige considering.
«13456712

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,068
    kbb2222 said:

    Any information on leases or financing yet? Dealers are taking orders now and I am about to start negotiating. Just curious if any info out there to help me. Thanks! If so I’m looking for 36/12 in 30040. Premium plus and prestige considering.

    No information this month.

    Programs aren't usually released until the cars are ready to arrive at the dealer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kevin091001kevin091001 Member Posts: 4
    Hi any updates for June? My dealership mentioned they’ll be getting them this weekend
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,593

    Hi any updates for June? My dealership mentioned they’ll be getting them this weekend

    Yes, we have the numbers. Ask your specific question

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Trachka01Trachka01 honolulu HawaiiMember Posts: 34
    Hi Can I have the MF, RV and incentives for the 2022 sportback prestige for 36/15 in 96707.

    Thanks,

    Karen
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,593
    Trachka01 said:

    Hi Can I have the MF, RV and incentives for the 2022 sportback prestige for 36/15 in 96707.

    Thanks,

    Karen

    .00145 MF and 47% residual
    $7500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cweave56cweave56 Member Posts: 2

    Do you happen the have the residual and MF for the e-tron gt p+ for the below?

    24/10
    36/10

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,593
    cweave56 said:

    Do you happen the have the residual and MF for the e-tron gt p+ for the below?

    24/10

    36/10

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rnicholasrnicholas Member Posts: 3

    Please provide the numbers in 85266 for the e-tron GT Prestige 36/12. Thanks.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,068
    rnicholas said:

    Please provide the numbers in 85266 for the e-tron GT Prestige 36/12. Thanks.

    .00145 and 49%
    $7500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gunner80gunner80 Member Posts: 13
    Can I please get the numbers for E-Tron GT RS, 36/10k, 85259. Thank you.
  • gunner80gunner80 Member Posts: 13
    Thank you.
    Is the $7500 lease cash the Federal tax credit?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,068
    gunner80 said:

    Thank you.
    Is the $7500 lease cash the Federal tax credit?

    It is in lieu of the tax credit.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gunner80gunner80 Member Posts: 13
    Thank you. Can I also get the GT prestige 36/10 numbers as well
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,068
    gunner80 said:

    Thank you. Can I also get the GT prestige 36/10 numbers as well

    Hold up, I gave you the wrong numbers earlier.

    .00145 MF

    36/10 residual
    GT RS 53%
    GT Prestige 50%

    Both have the $7500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GG77GG77 Member Posts: 5

    Hi. Could I get MF RV for 36/15 etron GT prestige, 90605..ty

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,593
    GG77 said:

    Hi. Could I get MF RV for 36/15 etron GT prestige, 90605..ty

    .00200 MF and 50% residual
    $7500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • swiftbeagleswiftbeagle Member Posts: 12
    Hi, please could I get the MF RV for 36/10 etron GT P+ in 94610
    Thanks for your help
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,068

    Hi, please could I get the MF RV for 36/10 etron GT P+ in 94610
    Thanks for your help

    .00200 MF and 55% RV
    $7500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • swiftbeagleswiftbeagle Member Posts: 12
    Michaell said:

    Hi, please could I get the MF RV for 36/10 etron GT P+ in 94610
    Thanks for your help

    .00200 MF and 55% RV
    $7500 lease cash
    Appreciate the quick reply. Please could you share the numbers for 36/7.5?
    What MF reduction does max MSD provide?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,068

    Michaell said:

    Hi, please could I get the MF RV for 36/10 etron GT P+ in 94610
    Thanks for your help

    .00200 MF and 55% RV
    $7500 lease cash
    Appreciate the quick reply. Please could you share the numbers for 36/7.5?
    What MF reduction does max MSD provide?
    add 1% for 7.5K
    Max 9 MSDs @ .00005 reduction each

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ctobin1ctobin1 Member Posts: 29
    Can you please provide the MF, RV, and incentives for 2021 etron premium 36/12 in 11731
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,593
    ctobin1 said:

    Can you please provide the MF, RV, and incentives for 2021 etron premium 36/12 in 11731
    Thank you!

    .00200 MF and 54% residual
    $7500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • av0789av0789 Member Posts: 27

    May I have MF, RV, incentives for 2022 Etron SUV? 36/10k and 36/7.5k if available for 07069?
    Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,068
    av0789 said:

    May I have MF, RV, incentives for 2022 Etron SUV? 36/10k and 36/7.5k if available for 07069?

    Thanks!

    No 2022 e-Tron SUV numbers for July.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JamfJamf Member Posts: 4
    Hi, Can I get the MF RV for 2021 e-Tron P+ 36/10k and any incentives in 94108, please?
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,593
    Jamf said:

    Hi, Can I get the MF RV for 2021 e-Tron P+ 36/10k and any incentives in 94108, please?
    Thank you!

    2021 model discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • thalinthalin Member Posts: 1
    Hello folks,

    I'm looking for MF & RV for 2022 prestige e-tron GT - 24/10 & 36/10. Zip is 93644.

    Thanks in advance! Y'all are awesome for helping folks out like this.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,068
    thalin said:

    Hello folks,

    I'm looking for MF & RV for 2022 prestige e-tron GT - 24/10 & 36/10. Zip is 93644.

    Thanks in advance! Y'all are awesome for helping folks out like this.

    .00197 MF and 63% / 56% RV
    $7500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • genec412genec412 Member Posts: 21
    Hi can i get the numbers for a Etron GT prem and prestige 36/10 in 11783?
    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,593
    genec412 said:

    Hi can i get the numbers for a Etron GT prem and prestige 36/10 in 11783?
    Thank you.

    .00197 MF
    55%/53% residual for P/Prestige

    $7500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • genec412genec412 Member Posts: 21
    Thanks why is the residual so much higher in CA?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,068
    genec412 said:

    Thanks why is the residual so much higher in CA?

    It isn't - the numbers above are for 24 and 36 month terms, and for a lower mileage allowance.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kfergus7kfergus7 Member Posts: 8
    Could someone assist me with the residual and money factor for a 2022 E-tron Sportback? I'd like to see the differences in Premium Plus versus Prestige for 15,000 miles per year, loyalty (if applicable), 90035 zip code. Thank you so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,068
    kfergus7 said:

    Could someone assist me with the residual and money factor for a 2022 E-tron Sportback? I'd like to see the differences in Premium Plus versus Prestige for 15,000 miles per year, loyalty (if applicable), 90035 zip code. Thank you so much!

    What lease term?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kfergus7kfergus7 Member Posts: 8
    24 months and 36 months please. :)

    Thank you for clarifying!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,593
    kfergus7 said:

    24 months and 36 months please. :)

    Thank you for clarifying!

    .00197 MF
    $7500 lease cash

    P+: 59%/52% residual
    Prest: 57%/50% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kfergus7kfergus7 Member Posts: 8
    Thank you so much!
  • kfergus7kfergus7 Member Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:

    kfergus7 said:

    24 months and 36 months please. :)

    Thank you for clarifying!

    .00197 MF
    $7500 lease cash

    P+: 59%/52% residual
    Prest: 57%/50% residual
    Is there a markup on the rate or is this base rate?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,593
    kfergus7 said:

    kyfdx said:

    kfergus7 said:

    24 months and 36 months please. :)

    Thank you for clarifying!

    .00197 MF
    $7500 lease cash

    P+: 59%/52% residual
    Prest: 57%/50% residual
    Is there a markup on the rate or is this base rate?
    That is the base rate

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SenorChangSenorChang Member Posts: 46

    can i get MF rebates residual for 2022 etron gt P+ and prestige for 91361, 36/10? thank you

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,593

    can i get MF rebates residual for 2022 etron gt P+ and prestige for 91361, 36/10? thank you

    .00199 MF
    55%/53% residual

    $7500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wheelspinwheelspin Member Posts: 36
    edited September 2021
    Can I get lease numbers for 2022 eTron GT P+? Thnx
    24/10 & 36/10
    78732
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,593
    wheelspin said:

    Can I get lease numbers for 2022 eTron GT P+? Thnx
    24/10 & 36/10
    78732

    .00199 MF
    62%/55% residual

    $7500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • VartjanVartjan Member Posts: 43

    Hello
    Can you please give me the MF & Residual for the RS E-Tron GT

    36/10k
    36/12k

    In California

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,593
    Vartjan said:

    Hello

    Can you please give me the MF & Residual for the RS E-Tron GT

    36/10k

    36/12k

    In California

    36/12
    .00199 MF and 55% residual
    $7500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • VartjanVartjan Member Posts: 43

    @kyfdx said:
    36/12
    .00199 MF and 55% residual
    $7500 lease cash

    Thank you
    By lease cash does that mean the $7500 federal tax rebate towards cap reduction?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,593
    Vartjan said:

    @kyfdx said:

    36/12

    .00199 MF and 55% residual

    $7500 lease cash

    Thank you

    By lease cash does that mean the $7500 federal tax rebate towards cap reduction?


    There is no Federal "rebate". It's a Federal tax credit, that only goes to the owner of the vehicle (leasing bank).

    The rebate comes from Audi, as a way of passing that tax credit along.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gabe315gabe315 Member Posts: 3
    Hi all,

    Looking for MF and Residual % on 2022 e-tron P+. 36/10, 42/10 in 33131.

    Also any incentives outside of the $7500 Lease Cash.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,593
    gabe315 said:

    Hi all,

    Looking for MF and Residual % on 2022 e-tron P+. 36/10, 42/10 in 33131.

    Also any incentives outside of the $7500 Lease Cash.

    Thanks!

    .00168 MF and 52% residual
    .00188 MF and 48% residual

    $7500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • red5texasred5texas Member Posts: 20
    Looking for the MF and residual on a 2022 eTron (original SUV) Chronosedition, 36/12 in 75023.

    I've been told that there are no available incentives other than the $7500 tax credit turned into cash.
Sign In or Register to comment.