Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2020 Ram 1500 Limited 4X2 5'7 Box Diesel Dealer Discount Advice

boot2suitboot2suit Member Posts: 4
edited April 2021 in Ram
I am looking to buy a Ram 1500. The dealership near me has a 2020 1500 Limited with the 3.0 L turbodiesel and many other options listed online for $52,325 (the MSRP was $66,870). This truck is leftover inventory from a dealer trade and only has 180 miles. Obviously the $14,545 discount is a significant discount, about 21.75%, but there has to be more room to negotiate. How much lower could I realistically expect them to come down on an already deeply discounted leftover inventory truck? Thanks in advance.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    boot2suit said:

I am looking to buy a Ram 1500. The dealership near me has a 2020 1500 Limited with the 3.0 L turbodiesel and many other options listed online for $52,325 (the MSRP was $66,870). This truck is leftover inventory from a dealer trade and only has 180 miles. Obviously the $14,545 discount is a significant discount, about 21.75%, but there has to be more room to negotiate. How much lower could I realistically expect them to come down on an already deeply discounted leftover inventory truck? Thanks in advance.

Edmunds price tools

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    boot2suit said:

I would be sure to check the in-service date on the vehicle. It's possible the warranty clock is already ticking.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator