2022 Hyundai Elantra Lease Deals and Prices

13468911

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,746
    BKKC said:

    Michaell said:

    BKKC said:

    Hi can I please have the MF, RV, and incentives on a Elantra N DCT in ZIP 64157? 36/10 lease.

    .00087 and 51%
    No lease incentives
    Any changes for Feb?
    .00086 MF and 51% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you please let me know the MF, residual and any incentives for the 2022 Elantra N DCT in 12822? Thx!
  • 15,000/yr. (forgot this :)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263

    Can you please let me know the MF, residual and any incentives for the 2022 Elantra N DCT in 12822? Thx!

    15,000/yr. (forgot this :)

    36/15
    .00086 MF and 48% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JackShephardJackShephard Member Posts: 14
    Hi, Could you please provide the MF, RV, lease cash and incentives (if any) for:
    2022 Elantra Hybrid Blue
    36 month lease, 10k miles per year
    Zip Code 90036
    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263

    Hi, Could you please provide the MF, RV, lease cash and incentives (if any) for:
    2022 Elantra Hybrid Blue
    36 month lease, 10k miles per year
    Zip Code 90036
    Thanks.

    .00075 and 56%
    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Fantastic1Fantastic1 Member Posts: 10
    Hi can i please have MF / RV and any lease cash and incentives for a
    2022 elantra sel 36/10 zip 07440

    thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263

    Hi can i please have MF / RV and any lease cash and incentives for a
    2022 elantra sel 36/10 zip 07440

    thanks!

    .00085 MF and 57% RV
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • izz_1487izz_1487 Member Posts: 11
    Could you also give the MF/RV/Lease for the 2022 Hyundai Elantra SEL
    36/12 for ZIP 33417

    also any possible incentives ( all I saw is $500 lease cash from Hyundai )

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    izz_1487 said:

    Could you also give the MF/RV/Lease for the 2022 Hyundai Elantra SEL
    36/12 for ZIP 33417

    also any possible incentives ( all I saw is $500 lease cash from Hyundai )

    Thanks

    .00071 and 56%
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bmwenthusiastbmwenthusiast Member Posts: 42
    Hi, can I get MF/RV and any incentives for Elantra (non-hybrid) SE and SEL for 24/36 months with 10k in 92831?

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,746

    Hi, can I get MF/RV and any incentives for Elantra (non-hybrid) SE and SEL for 24/36 months with 10k in 92831?

    Thanks

    36/10
    SE: .00084 MF and 57% residual. $1250 lease cash
    SEL: .00085 MF and 57% residual. $1500 lease cash

    24 months not offered

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • izz_1487izz_1487 Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

    izz_1487 said:

    Could you also give the MF/RV/Lease for the 2022 Hyundai Elantra SEL
    36/12 for ZIP 33417

    also any possible incentives ( all I saw is $500 lease cash from Hyundai )

    Thanks

    .00071 and 56%
    $1000 lease cash
    The Dealer near me stated only $500 lease cash ( National offer ) and they can stack recent college grad $400 . Am I missing something?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    izz_1487 said:

    Michaell said:

    izz_1487 said:

    Could you also give the MF/RV/Lease for the 2022 Hyundai Elantra SEL
    36/12 for ZIP 33417

    also any possible incentives ( all I saw is $500 lease cash from Hyundai )

    Thanks

    .00071 and 56%
    $1000 lease cash
    The Dealer near me stated only $500 lease cash ( National offer ) and they can stack recent college grad $400 . Am I missing something?
    We show $1000 for your region.

    Check with a second dealer, and see if you get the same information.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sawdin1sawdin1 Member Posts: 130
    Please provide February RV, MF, and all Rebates/Incentives for 2022 Elantra SEL and Limited, 36/10, for zip 04106.

    TIA!!
  • sawdin1sawdin1 Member Posts: 130
    For my son, please provide February RV, MF, and all Rebates/Incentives for 2022 Elantra SEL, Limited, and Hybrid Blue, 36/12, for zip 94303

    TIA!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    sawdin1 said:

    Please provide February RV, MF, and all Rebates/Incentives for 2022 Elantra SEL and Limited, 36/10, for zip 04106.

    TIA!!

    LTD - .00073 and 59%; $500 lease cash
    SEL - .00085 and 57%; $1500

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    sawdin1 said:

    For my son, please provide February RV, MF, and all Rebates/Incentives for 2022 Elantra SEL, Limited, and Hybrid Blue, 36/12, for zip 94303

    TIA!!

    LTD - .00073 and 58%; $500 lease cash
    SEL - .00085 and 56%; $1500
    Blue - .00075 and 55%; $2500

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JPWSPEEDJPWSPEED Member Posts: 1

    Hello all! I’m looking for current RV/MF/for an Elantra N both manual and DCT. Any insight into April/May as well is appreciated. My local dealer has a DCT on the way, but I’d rather wait for a manual.

    36/12 in 46038

    TIA. I’m new to leasing, but this market is crazy.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    JPWSPEED said:

    Hello all! I’m looking for current RV/MF/for an Elantra N both manual and DCT. Any insight into April/May as well is appreciated. My local dealer has a DCT on the way, but I’d rather wait for a manual.

    36/12 in 46038

    TIA. I’m new to leasing, but this market is crazy.

    We only have the current month's programs available to us; no predictions for April/May.

    DCT - .00086 MF and 50% RV
    Stick - .00074 and 50%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • knowlesjamknowlesjam Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022
    Hello! Looking for the RV, MF and rebate/incentives for a 2022 Elantra SE automatic...36/10. Zip Code 60208.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,746

    Hello! Looking for the RV and MF for Elantra SE automatic...36/10. Zip Code 60208

    00084 MF and 57% residual
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • StayfairStayfair Member Posts: 4
    Hello hello....Could I trouble you for the MF, RV, and lease specials or incentives on a 2022 Elantra SEL? Looking for 36/12 in zip 60193. Also....does it matter if I'm looking at a convenience or premium package? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    Stayfair said:

    Hello hello....Could I trouble you for the MF, RV, and lease specials or incentives on a 2022 Elantra SEL? Looking for 36/12 in zip 60193. Also....does it matter if I'm looking at a convenience or premium package? Thank you.

    .00085 and 56%
    $1500 lease cash

    Packages do not change the program numbers

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • from48326from48326 Member Posts: 6
    Hello! Looking for the RV, MF, incentive/rebate for Elantra SEL...36months/10k miles. Zip Code 48326/48044.

    TIA!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    from48326 said:

    Hello! Looking for the RV, MF, incentive/rebate for Elantra SEL...36months/10k miles. Zip Code 48326/48044.

    TIA!

    .00069 MF and 57% RV
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tennisplztennisplz Member Posts: 3
    Can I get theMF/RV and any incentives for Elantra (non-hybrid) SE / SEL / limited for 24 and 36 months with 10k/12k miles.
    Zip code 33175 and 32789.
    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    tennisplz said:

    Can I get theMF/RV and any incentives for Elantra (non-hybrid) SE / SEL / limited for 24 and 36 months with 10k/12k miles.
    Zip code 33175 and 32789.
    Thank you.

    Hyundai doesn't offer a 24 month term

    36/12
    LTD - .00073 MF and 58% RV; $500 lease cash
    SE - .00084 and 56%; $1250
    SEL - .00085 and 56%; $1500

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tennisplztennisplz Member Posts: 3
    Are the MF/RV the same for the 2 zip-codes?
    Michaell said:

    tennisplz said:

    Can I get theMF/RV and any incentives for Elantra (non-hybrid) SE / SEL / limited for 24 and 36 months with 10k/12k miles.
    Zip code 33175 and 32789.
    Thank you.

    Hyundai doesn't offer a 24 month term

    36/12
    LTD - .00073 MF and 58% RV; $500 lease cash
    SE - .00084 and 56%; $1250
    SEL - .00085 and 56%; $1500
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    tennisplz said:

    Are the MF/RV the same for the 2 zip-codes?

    Michaell said:

    tennisplz said:

    Can I get theMF/RV and any incentives for Elantra (non-hybrid) SE / SEL / limited for 24 and 36 months with 10k/12k miles.
    Zip code 33175 and 32789.
    Thank you.

    Hyundai doesn't offer a 24 month term

    36/12
    LTD - .00073 MF and 58% RV; $500 lease cash
    SE - .00084 and 56%; $1250
    SEL - .00085 and 56%; $1500
    Yes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Albert_ALBAlbert_ALB Member Posts: 6
    2022 Hyudai Elantra SEL FWD 4D Sedan
    10k/36
    Zip is 66044
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263

    2022 Hyudai Elantra SEL FWD 4D Sedan
    10k/36
    Zip is 66044

    .00079 and 57%
    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tennisplztennisplz Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2022
    2022 Hyundai Elantra Blue
    10k/12k with 36 months zip code 33175 & 34652
    Any Lease cash?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    tennisplz said:

    2022 Hyundai Elantra Blue
    10k/12k with 36 months zip code 33175 & 34652
    Any Lease cash?

    36/12
    .00075 and 55%
    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gonzaj40gonzaj40 Member Posts: 4

    Hello! Can you please provide the RV/MF and Feb Incentives for the 2022 Elantra Limited and SEL, 36/10 in 89113. Thank you in advance!

  • gonzaj40gonzaj40 Member Posts: 4

    @gonzaj40 said:
    Hello! Can you please provide the RV/MF and Feb Incentives for the 2022 Elantra Limited and SEL, 36/10 in 89113. Thank you in advance!

    Sorry, add FWD in there

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,746
    gonzaj40 said:

    @gonzaj40 said:

    Hello! Can you please provide the RV/MF and Feb Incentives for the 2022 Elantra Limited and SEL, 36/10 in 89113. Thank you in advance!

    Sorry, add FWD in there


    That's the only way they come.

    LTD: .00080 MF and 59% residual. $250 lease cash
    SEL: .00071 MF and 57% residual. $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • almu111almu111 Member Posts: 7
    edited February 2022
    Hello
    Looking for RV, MF and incentives for Hyundai elantra SEL 36/10k for zip 98007
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,746
    almu111 said:

    Hello
    Looking for RV, MF and incentives for Hyundai elantra SEL 36/10k for zip 98007
    Thanks

    .00079 MF and 57% residual
    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JackShephardJackShephard Member Posts: 14
    Hi, Could you please provide the MF, RV, lease cash and incentives (if any) for:
    2022 Elantra Hybrid Blue
    36 month lease, 10k miles per year
    Zip Code 90036
    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,746

    Hi, Could you please provide the MF, RV, lease cash and incentives (if any) for:
    2022 Elantra Hybrid Blue
    36 month lease, 10k miles per year
    Zip Code 90036
    Thanks.

    .00122 MF and 59% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ivallivall Member Posts: 18
    Hello!
    May I please get MF, Residual, and any incentives for 2022 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid Blue? 10k miles, 36 month lease, ZIP code 11779. thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    ivall said:

    Hello!
    May I please get MF, Residual, and any incentives for 2022 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid Blue? 10k miles, 36 month lease, ZIP code 11779. thank you!

    .00122 MF and 59% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • from48326from48326 Member Posts: 6
    Hello! Looking for the RV, MF, incentive/rebate for Elantra SEL...36months/10k miles. Zip Code 48326/48044.

    TIA!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    from48326 said:

    Hello! Looking for the RV, MF, incentive/rebate for Elantra SEL...36months/10k miles. Zip Code 48326/48044.

    TIA!

    .00086 MF and 61% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • k_e_nk_e_n Member Posts: 89

    Hi, may I please get number for Elantra HEV limited, 36/15, 33029. Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    k_e_n said:

    Hi, may I please get number for Elantra HEV limited, 36/15, 33029. Thanks!

    .00074 and 60%
    $250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Eli_MestasEli_Mestas Member Posts: 3
    Hello, looking for lease #'s on 2022 Elantra Hybrid Limited & Blue @ 10,000 miles
    Residual
    MF
    Incentives
    Acquisition Fee

    Last, how about dealer market adjustments...how negotiable is this?

    Open to any dealers who want to message me with an honest offer in southern CA
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263

    Hello, looking for lease #'s on 2022 Elantra Hybrid Limited & Blue @ 10,000 miles
    Residual
    MF
    Incentives
    Acquisition Fee

    Last, how about dealer market adjustments...how negotiable is this?

    Open to any dealers who want to message me with an honest offer in southern CA

    36/10
    Blue - .00122 MF and 59% residual
    LTD - .00074 and 63%; $250 lease cash

    Everything is negotiable except the residual.

    Dealers are not allowed to solicit in these forums.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • HotshotHotshot Member Posts: 67

    Elantra N dct 36/10 for zip 10952 mf rv and incentives

Sign In or Register to comment.