2022 BMW M3 Lease Deals and Prices

HamoHamo Member Posts: 4
edited August 2021 in BMW

Didn’t see a thread for 2022s yet, I know a few are in transit. Is it too soon for MF and RV?

Can I please have the MF for RV for an M3 comp with xdrive in 90603?

«134

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550
    Hamo said:

    Didn’t see a thread for 2022s yet, I know a few are in transit. Is it too soon for MF and RV?

    Can I please have the MF for RV for an M3 comp with xdrive in 90603?

    I think all M3's are RWD.

    36/15
    .00093 MF and 54% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • HamoHamo Member Posts: 4

    @Michaell said:
    I think all M3's are RWD.

    36/15
    .00093 MF and 54% RV
    No incentives

    Thanks! +2% for 36/10?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550
    Hamo said:

    @Michaell said:

    I think all M3's are RWD.

    36/15

    .00093 MF and 54% RV

    No incentives

    Thanks! +2% for 36/10?


    3%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sashah60sashah60 Member Posts: 43
    edited August 2021

    Are the residual the same for 2022 AWD M3 and 2022 RWD M3?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550
    sashah60 said:

    Are the residual the same for 2022 AWD M3 and 2022 RWD M3?

    Yes - though, I wasn't aware that the M3 was available with AWD. Is that new for 2022?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sashah60sashah60 Member Posts: 43

    @Michaell said:
    Yes - though, I wasn't aware that the M3 was available with AWD. Is that new for 2022?

    Yes, AWD is new for MY22. There are 3 now...basic/manual tranny; competition; and competition AWD.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550
    sashah60 said:

    @Michaell said:

    Yes - though, I wasn't aware that the M3 was available with AWD. Is that new for 2022?

    Yes, AWD is new for MY22. There are 3 now...basic/manual tranny; competition; and competition AWD.


    Seems heretical to offer AWD on an M3.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • XebXeb Member Posts: 7

    What is the RV, MF, and rebate/incentives for the 2022 BMW M3 Competition RWD - 36/15 and 36/12? Zip code 75070.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550
    Xeb said:

    What is the RV, MF, and rebate/incentives for the 2022 BMW M3 Competition RWD - 36/15 and 36/12? Zip code 75070.

    36/15
    .00093 and 54%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • XebXeb Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2021

    Thanks @Michaell for confirming the MF and RV. Does this look like a good deal all?

    2022 BMW M3 CS
    3/36 Lease
    15K Miles
    MF .00093
    RV 54%
    $75,500 MSRP
    Dest & Handling $995
    Zero-Drive Off
    $1261 p/m (Texas - sales tax is included in the final price not on the payment, makes payment a tad higher than most states where the tax is only included on the payment)

    $1K refundable deposit to pre-order. No obligations.

    19/20 M double spoke - Black wheels
    Aluminum trim
    Black on Fiona Red
    Executive Package
    Red Calipers
    Front Ventilated Seats

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550
    Xeb said:

    Thanks @Michaell for confirming the MF and RV. Does this look like a good deal all?

    2022 BMW M3 CS

    3/36 Lease

    15K Miles

    MF .00093

    RV 54%

    $75,500 MSRP

    Dest & Handling $995

    Zero-Drive Off

    $1261 p/m (Texas - sales tax is included in the final price not on the payment, makes payment a tad higher than most states where the tax is only included on the payment)

    $1K refundable deposit to pre-order. No obligations.

    19/20 M double spoke - Black wheels

    Aluminum trim

    Black on Fiona Red

    Executive Package

    Red Calipers

    Front Ventilated Seats

    If I add the $925 acquisition fee and sales tax to the MSRP (6.25% tax, right?), I get $1263/mo

    Pretty close to the dealer quote.

    Just a lousy time to be in the market.

    Taxes kill any lease in TX.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • XebXeb Member Posts: 7

    Agreed. I believe the tax rate is 6.25% , you’re right. Appears to be a good deal. Good time to snatch before they limit production like the rest. Planning to drive it around for a year and swapalease it or something.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550
    Xeb said:

    Agreed. I believe the tax rate is 6.25% , you’re right. Appears to be a good deal. Good time to snatch before they limit production like the rest. Planning to drive it around for a year and swapalease it or something.

    Market (and prices) in 12 months may be very different than it is, currently.

    Would hate for you to try and get out of the lease, only to find you are upside down.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sashah60sashah60 Member Posts: 43
    edited September 2021
    Hi Michaell - What are September residuals (36/10k and 36/12k) and MF for 2022 M3 Comp xdrive? Any incentives and loyalty? zip 10506. thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091
    sashah60 said:

    Hi Michaell - What are September residuals (36/10k and 36/12k) and MF for 2022 M3 Comp xdrive? Any incentives and loyalty? zip 10506. thank you.

    36/12
    .00093 MF and 56% residual
    No lease incentives
    $500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • htrstchtrstc Member Posts: 2
    May I ask for RV and MF(36/10k and 36/12k) for 2022 M3c xdrive. Zip code 95054. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550
    htrstc said:

    May I ask for RV and MF(36/10k and 36/12k) for 2022 M3c xdrive. Zip code 95054. Thank you!

    36/12
    .00093 MF
    56% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Culby4122Culby4122 Member Posts: 25
    Mf and residual for 36 12/15 in 92064. Any incentives? This is for the M3 rwd manual
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550
    Culby4122 said:

    Mf and residual for 36 12/15 in 92064. Any incentives? This is for the M3 rwd manual

    36/15
    .00093 MF and 54% residual
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Culby4122Culby4122 Member Posts: 25
    My post above was for a 2021 since that chain is closed.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091
    Culby4122 said:

    My post above was for a 2021 since that chain is closed.

    Please re-post here:

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sashah60sashah60 Member Posts: 43
    What are October residuals (36/10k and 36/12k) and MF for 2022 M3 Comp xdrive? Any incentives and loyalty? zip 10506. thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550
    sashah60 said:

    What are October residuals (36/10k and 36/12k) and MF for 2022 M3 Comp xdrive? Any incentives and loyalty? zip 10506. thank you.

    36/12
    .00096 MF and 56% residual
    No incentives
    $500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Dr4k0Dr4k0 Member Posts: 7
    Hello!

    Can I please get the MF and RV for a 2022 M3 Competition xDrive, 36m/10k, (and also 36m/12k), for zip code 02130?

    Also, are there any current incentives (aside from Loyalty and College Grad)?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550
    Dr4k0 said:

    Hello!

    Can I please get the MF and RV for a 2022 M3 Competition xDrive, 36m/10k, (and also 36m/12k), for zip code 02130?

    Also, are there any current incentives (aside from Loyalty and College Grad)?

    Thank you!

    36/12
    .00096 and 56%
    No incentives
    $500 loyalty
    $1000 college grad

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dkmcclelland9dkmcclelland9 Member Posts: 4
    Hello,

    Do you know if lease residuals and MF are changing for 2022 M3 Competition for November?

    If not, could I have those for 94112 36/12k and 15K?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550

    Hello,

    Do you know if lease residuals and MF are changing for 2022 M3 Competition for November?

    If not, could I have those for 94112 36/12k and 15K?

    Thank you!

    November programs will be released on Tuesday.

    No sneak peeks available.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sashah60sashah60 Member Posts: 43

    What are November residuals (36/10k and 36/12k) and MF for 2022 M3 Comp xdrive? Any incentives and loyalty? zip 10506. thank you.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091
    sashah60 said:

    What are November residuals (36/10k and 36/12k) and MF for 2022 M3 Comp xdrive? Any incentives and loyalty? zip 10506. thank you.

    36/12
    .00111 MF and 56% residual
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • amukamuk Member Posts: 8
    What are November residuals for 36/7.5k and MF for a 2022 Base M3 RWD? Any incentives and loyalty? Zip is 60148
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550
    amuk said:

    What are November residuals for 36/7.5k and MF for a 2022 Base M3 RWD? Any incentives and loyalty? Zip is 60148

    .00111 and 58%
    No incentives
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sashah60sashah60 Member Posts: 43

    What are the December residuals (36/10k and 36/12k) and MF for 2022 M3 Comp xdrive?
    Any incentives and loyalty? zip 10506. thank you.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550
    sashah60 said:

    What are the December residuals (36/10k and 36/12k) and MF for 2022 M3 Comp xdrive?

    Any incentives and loyalty? zip 10506. thank you.

    36/12
    .00111 MF and 56% RV
    No incentives
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sashah60sashah60 Member Posts: 43

    @Michaell said:
    36/12
    .00111 MF and 56% RV
    No incentives
    $1000 loyalty

    Thank you. Seems like no changes from November?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550
    sashah60 said:

    @Michaell said:

    36/12

    .00111 MF and 56% RV

    No incentives

    $1000 loyalty

    Thank you. Seems like no changes from November?


    If you say so ... :smile:

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • charlieSBcharlieSB Member Posts: 19

    Can you combine usaa with loyalty (ie, $1500 total incentive)?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091
    charlieSB said:

    Can you combine usaa with loyalty (ie, $1500 total incentive)?

    We don't have any info on USAA.

    But, generally, if you qualify for loyalty, it will be compatible with any other incentive, other than a pull-ahead program.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CazCaz Member Posts: 1

    Hello,
    What are the December MF & RV for 36/10k for a 2022 Base M3 RWD? Any incentives and loyalty? Zip is 91204
    Thank you

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550
    Caz said:

    Hello,

    What are the December MF & RV for 36/10k for a 2022 Base M3 RWD? Any incentives and loyalty? Zip is 91204

    Thank you

    .00111 MF and 57% RV
    No lease incentives
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Evom3Evom3 Member Posts: 4

    Hello,

    Any incentives on loyalty? Dealer is telling me $500. Zip is 60047.

    Thank you

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091
    Evom3 said:

    Hello,

    Any incentives on loyalty? Dealer is telling me $500. Zip is 60047.

    Thank you

    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Evom3Evom3 Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2021

    @kyfdx said:
    $1000 loyalty

    Is there any way I can prove that? I’m being told it’s $500 and can’t find any BMW website that says otherwise

    This is for a lease

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091
    Evom3 said:

    @kyfdx said:

    $1000 loyalty

    Is there any way I can prove that? I’m being told it’s $500 and can’t find any BMW website that says otherwise

    This is for a lease


    I don't have anything to show you. Ask them to check again.

    Are you sure it isn't a 2021 model?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Evom3Evom3 Member Posts: 4

    Yeah I confirmed 2022. He sent me a picture of their portal showing the $500 incentive, so I’m not sure what else I can do.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091
    Evom3 said:

    Yeah I confirmed 2022. He sent me a picture of their portal showing the $500 incentive, so I’m not sure what else I can do.

    Looks like they may be correct. Found the hard copy docs, and sure enough, $500 on the 2022 M3 for loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Evom3Evom3 Member Posts: 4

    @kyfdx said:
    Looks like they may be correct. Found the hard copy docs, and sure enough, $500 on the 2022 M3 for loyalty

    Thank you! Lost sleep over this last night.

  • members78members78 Member Posts: 137
    is this a good deal? any rebates or incentives other than loyalty i posted below?

    22TQ M3 xDrive

    MSRP 80,895
    payments 1,275.86 (va tax included)
    36/12
    MF 0.00161
    Residual 56%
    rebate loyalty 500
    acquisition 925
    doc 500
    tags 24
    reg 200

    Would it be much more to purchase? my current m550 lease is only $670 so this is a significant price hike. Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550
    members78 said:

    is this a good deal? any rebates or incentives other than loyalty i posted below?

    22TQ M3 xDrive

    MSRP 80,895
    payments 1,275.86 (va tax included)
    36/12
    MF 0.00161
    Residual 56%
    rebate loyalty 500
    acquisition 925
    doc 500
    tags 24
    reg 200

    Would it be much more to purchase? my current m550 lease is only $670 so this is a significant price hike. Thanks in advance!

    MF is marked up the max allowed (unless you don't have top tier credit).

    How much is the dealer asking for at signing?
    Do you know the selling price and the adjusted cap cost?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • members78members78 Member Posts: 137
    Michaell said:

    members78 said:

    is this a good deal? any rebates or incentives other than loyalty i posted below?

    22TQ M3 xDrive

    MSRP 80,895
    payments 1,275.86 (va tax included)
    36/12
    MF 0.00161
    Residual 56%
    rebate loyalty 500
    acquisition 925
    doc 500
    tags 24
    reg 200

    Would it be much more to purchase? my current m550 lease is only $670 so this is a significant price hike. Thanks in advance!

    MF is marked up the max allowed (unless you don't have top tier credit).

    How much is the dealer asking for at signing?
    Do you know the selling price and the adjusted cap cost?
    The sales price is the MSRP - 80,895.
    I dont know the adjusted cap cost.
    I was told to postpone my search till April since there is no pull-ahead program for my current lease which runs out in July. It takes about 4 months to create a custom m3.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550
    members78 said:

    Michaell said:

    members78 said:

    is this a good deal? any rebates or incentives other than loyalty i posted below?

    22TQ M3 xDrive

    MSRP 80,895
    payments 1,275.86 (va tax included)
    36/12
    MF 0.00161
    Residual 56%
    rebate loyalty 500
    acquisition 925
    doc 500
    tags 24
    reg 200

    Would it be much more to purchase? my current m550 lease is only $670 so this is a significant price hike. Thanks in advance!

    MF is marked up the max allowed (unless you don't have top tier credit).

    How much is the dealer asking for at signing?
    Do you know the selling price and the adjusted cap cost?
    The sales price is the MSRP - 80,895.
    I dont know the adjusted cap cost.
    I was told to postpone my search till April since there is no pull-ahead program for my current lease which runs out in July. It takes about 4 months to create a custom m3.
    I agree with the dealer. A lot can change in a few months.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.