2022 BMW 3-Series Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272
edited August 2021 in BMW
Ask your 2022 3-Series lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456710

Comments

  • liquidwater01liquidwater01 Member Posts: 2
    Could you please post August MF, RV, and incentives for 10k/36mo 2022 M340i in 91325? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,747

    Could you please post August MF, RV, and incentives for 10k/36mo 2022 M340i in 91325? Thanks

    .00093 MF and 58% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jmpiggyjmpiggy Member Posts: 7

    Hi guys can you please post August MF, RV, and incentives for 10k/36mo 2022 M340i in 34119? Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,747
    jmpiggy said:

    Hi guys can you please post August MF, RV, and incentives for 10k/36mo 2022 M340i in 34119? Thanks!

    .00093 MF and 58% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nicksizzle33nicksizzle33 Member Posts: 19
    Hello, can you please provide the MF/RV/Incentives/Loyalty for 10k/36 330i in 27603. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,747

    Hello, can you please provide the MF/RV/Incentives/Loyalty for 10k/36 330i in 27603. Thanks!

    .00093 MF and 58% RV
    No incentives
    $500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 98_firebird98_firebird Member Posts: 9
    Hello. Can you tell me the MF, RV and any incentives for a M340XI 12K/36 and 15K/36? Thank you.
  • HellurHellur Member Posts: 8

    Can you tell me mf, rv and incentives on a 2022 BMW M340I 36/15K for zip code 77449?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,747

    Hello. Can you tell me the MF, RV and any incentives for a M340XI 12K/36 and 15K/36? Thank you.

    36/15
    .00093 MF and 55% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,747
    Hellur said:

    Can you tell me mf, rv and incentives on a 2022 BMW M340I 36/15K for zip code 77449?

    36/15
    .00093 MF and 55% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NYmotoringNYmotoring Member Posts: 68
    Hi...Looking for the current RV, MF and any incentives on both the 2022 330i XDrive and the M340i - 36/12 10703. Much appreciated! Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,747

    Hi...Looking for the current RV, MF and any incentives on both the 2022 330i XDrive and the M340i - 36/12 10703. Much appreciated! Thanks

    .00093 MF and 57% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Learjet45Learjet45 Member Posts: 7
    Howdy, looking for Money Factor, Residual, and any incentives for the 2022 M340i xDrive in 48073 on a 36/10k term.
    Any difference for the regular M340i/non-xDrive model as well?

    Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272
    Learjet45 said:

    Howdy, looking for Money Factor, Residual, and any incentives for the 2022 M340i xDrive in 48073 on a 36/10k term.
    Any difference for the regular M340i/non-xDrive model as well?

    Thanks in advance!

    .00093 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Either drive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vivianvivian Member Posts: 1
    Could you please post August MF, RV, and incentives for 10k/36mo 2022 330i in 02062? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272
    vivian said:

    Could you please post August MF, RV, and incentives for 10k/36mo 2022 330i in 02062? Thanks

    .00093 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TeclasTeclas Member Posts: 1

    Hi,

    I’m looking for MF and RV for a 2022 M340 xDrive 7.5k/36mo lease in 53220.

    Thanks.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272
    Teclas said:

    Hi,

    I’m looking for MF and RV for a 2022 M340 xDrive 7.5k/36mo lease in 53220.

    Thanks.

    .00093 MF and 59% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hlc415hlc415 Member Posts: 7
    Hello,
    This will be my 3rd lease, but unfortunately my dad is not here to help me out this time around. Does this sound like a good lease?
    MSRP: 47920
    Selling: 44420
    Money Factor: 00133
    36 months/12000 miles
    Zip code 94110
    $622/month with 1k down
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272
    hlc415 said:

    Hello,
    This will be my 3rd lease, but unfortunately my dad is not here to help me out this time around. Does this sound like a good lease?
    MSRP: 47920
    Selling: 44420
    Money Factor: 00133
    36 months/12000 miles
    Zip code 94110
    $622/month with 1k down
    Thank you!

    The money factor is marked up the maximum allowed
    Base MF is .00093
    The markup adds a little over $30/mo. to the payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JayDRTJayDRT Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2021
    Hello guys, I am interested in 2 cars. Can I please get the MF and RV for a 2022 M340i 12K/36mo in 33143 and a 2022 330i 12K/36mo also in 33143. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,747
    JayDRT said:

    Hello guys, I am interested in 2 cars. Can I please get the MF and RV for a 2022 M340i 12K/36mo in 33143 and a 2022 330i 12K/36mo also in 33143. Thank you!

    .00093 and 57%

    Either model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ghost1914ghost1914 Member Posts: 5

    Can I please get numbers on a 2022 330i 12k/36 for 85339? Thank you

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,747
    ghost1914 said:

    Can I please get numbers on a 2022 330i 12k/36 for 85339? Thank you

    .00093 and 57%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mako725mako725 Las Vegas, NVMember Posts: 24
    I need numbers on a 2022 m340i 10k/36 and 12k/36 for 89148? Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272
    mako725 said:

    I need numbers on a 2022 m340i 10k/36 and 12k/36 for 89148? Thank you

    36/12
    .00093 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 5ZR5ZR Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2021
    Hi - would you please post August info for 2022 330e 36/10 for Georgia zipcode 30005. Money factors, residuals, incentives, and deals, please.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272
    5ZR said:

    Hi - would you please post August info for 2022 330e 36/10 for Georgia zipcode 30005. Money factors, residuals, incentives, and deals, please.

    .00093 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hellp50014Hellp50014 Member Posts: 64

    330e Xdrive and M340xi

    Rv mf MY22

    50014

    Any lease incentives?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,747

    330e Xdrive and M340xi

    Rv mf MY22

    50014

    Any lease incentives?

    36/15
    .00093 MF and 55% RV
    No incentives

    Either model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mako725mako725 Las Vegas, NVMember Posts: 24
    I wanted a no down payment on my lease but the dealer said this model does require $2000. Is this a thing?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,747
    mako725 said:

    I wanted a no down payment on my lease but the dealer said this model does require $2000. Is this a thing?

    You can structure a lease any way you want.

    Just to clarify, down payment and due at signing are different things. Down payment is also called cap cost reduction, and due at signing may include things like the first payment, fees and taxes.

    The less up front money you give to the dealer, the higher your lease payment will be.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • carlover2012carlover2012 Member Posts: 16
    May I please get numbers on a
    2022 330i Xdrive 10k/36 for 11365?
    Any incentives for Sept?
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272

    May I please get numbers on a
    2022 330i Xdrive 10k/36 for 11365?
    Any incentives for Sept?
    Thank you!

    .00093 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mako725mako725 Las Vegas, NVMember Posts: 24
    Michaell said:

    mako725 said:

    I wanted a no down payment on my lease but the dealer said this model does require $2000. Is this a thing?

    You can structure a lease any way you want.

    Just to clarify, down payment and due at signing are different things. Down payment is also called cap cost reduction, and due at signing may include things like the first payment, fees and taxes.

    The less up front money you give to the dealer, the higher your lease payment will be.
    Yup. Followed your advice, they were just trying to hustle me. One guy told me I had to put down a 5k deposit but the first guy said 1K so we're going with that.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,747
    mako725 said:

    Michaell said:

    mako725 said:

    I wanted a no down payment on my lease but the dealer said this model does require $2000. Is this a thing?

    You can structure a lease any way you want.

    Just to clarify, down payment and due at signing are different things. Down payment is also called cap cost reduction, and due at signing may include things like the first payment, fees and taxes.

    The less up front money you give to the dealer, the higher your lease payment will be.
    Yup. Followed your advice, they were just trying to hustle me. One guy told me I had to put down a 5k deposit but the first guy said 1K so we're going with that.
    Not so much hustle, just trying to provide a palatable payment to you.

    As long as you understand why they are suggesting it, all is good.

    We recommend only giving the dealer the first payment and any government fees at signing, and roll everything else into the monthly payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pitchinwedgepitchinwedge Member Posts: 65
    Do you have Sept numbers for SoCal?
    36/12k for 330e and 330i. Both RWD.
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,747

    Do you have Sept numbers for SoCal?
    36/12k for 330e and 330i. Both RWD.
    Thanks!

    .00093 MF and 57% residual
    No lease incentives

    Either model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BlindWagonBlindWagon Member Posts: 13

    Hi. Looking for the details on a 2022 330e xDrive. Zip is 05403. Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272

    Hi. Looking for the details on a 2022 330e xDrive. Zip is 05403. Thank you!

    36/15
    .00093 MF and 55% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BlindWagonBlindWagon Member Posts: 13

    @kyfdx said:
    36/15
    .00093 MF and 55% residual
    No lease incentives

    Thank you! Could I also have the numbers for 24/10 and 36/10? Thanks again!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272

    @kyfdx said:

    36/15

    .00093 MF and 55% residual

    No lease incentives

    Thank you! Could I also have the numbers for 24/10 and 36/10? Thanks again!


    62%/58% residual for 24/36 mo, 10K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MF and RV on 330i xdrive 36/10 in zip 12572?

    Thank you!
  • nkashnkash Member Posts: 5

    I am looking for Money Factor, Residual Value, and any current incentives on a 2022 BMW M340i x Drive sedan. 36-month, 15k miles per year, Zip: 20852

    Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,747

    MF and RV on 330i xdrive 36/10 in zip 12572?

    Thank you!

    .00093 and 58%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,747
    nkash said:

    I am looking for Money Factor, Residual Value, and any current incentives on a 2022 BMW M340i x Drive sedan. 36-month, 15k miles per year, Zip: 20852

    Thank you!

    .00093 and 55%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LFG335i_LFG335i_ AnaheimMember Posts: 17
    edited September 2021

    I am looking for Money Factor, Residual Value, and any current incentives on a 2022 BMW 330i xDrive sedan. 36-month, 10k miles per year, Zip: 90620

    Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272
    LFG335i_ said:

    I am looking for Money Factor, Residual Value, and any current incentives on a 2022 BMW 330i xDrive sedan. 36-month, 10k miles per year, Zip: 90620

    Thank you!

    .00093 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mako725mako725 Las Vegas, NVMember Posts: 24
    I'm legit only getting quotes for MRSP. Not a penny under or over (thankfully) Is this the same across the board?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,272
    mako725 said:

    I'm legit only getting quotes for MRSP. Not a penny under or over (thankfully) Is this the same across the board?

    We don't track pricing. Price Checker link is below

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.