2022 Audi Q3 Lease Deals and Prices

1235

Comments

  • Lead_Foot_Lead_Foot_ Member Posts: 9
    Michaell said:

    Looking for numbers on Q3 40 Prem Plus and Q3 45 Prem Plus. 36mo / 7.5K miles. 90803 zip. Thanks

    40 - .00298 and 63%
    45 - .00299 and 64%
    Follow-up. Are the Premium trims the same as the above? Thanks again.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,650

    Michaell said:

    Looking for numbers on Q3 40 Prem Plus and Q3 45 Prem Plus. 36mo / 7.5K miles. 90803 zip. Thanks

    40 - .00298 and 63%
    45 - .00299 and 64%
    Follow-up. Are the Premium trims the same as the above? Thanks again.
    Yes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DanielKazDanielKaz Member Posts: 6
    Hello! Can you please share the MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2022 Q3 40 Premium Plus 36/12k for zip code 92374. Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,089
    DanielKaz said:

    Hello! Can you please share the MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2022 Q3 40 Premium Plus 36/12k for zip code 92374. Thanks in advance!

    .00298 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • les_rn19les_rn19 Member Posts: 30
    Hello ! Can I get MF, RV, and any incentives for:

    2022 Audi Q3 S Line Premium Plus-

    39/10k

    Zip Code: 11758

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,650
    les_rn19 said:

    Hello ! Can I get MF, RV, and any incentives for:

    2022 Audi Q3 S Line Premium Plus-

    39/10k

    Zip Code: 11758

    Thank you!

    .00365 MF and 62% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • shireeshshireesh Member Posts: 23
    edited July 2022
    Hi,

    Can I get MF, RV for 2022 Audi Q3 S Line Premium Plus 40 & 45 TFSI. Are there any discounts if I am leasing another Audi already?

    36/7.5k

    Zip Code: 94089
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,650
    shireesh said:

    Hi,

    Can I get MF, RV for 2022 Audi Q3 S Line Premium Plus. Are there any discounts if I am leasing another Audi already?

    36/7.5k

    Zip Code: 94089

    .00345 MF and 65% RV
    No loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • shireeshshireesh Member Posts: 23
    Thanks for the quick reply. Is this for the 40 or the 45 TFSI ?
    Michaell said:

    shireesh said:

    Hi,

    Can I get MF, RV for 2022 Audi Q3 S Line Premium Plus. Are there any discounts if I am leasing another Audi already?

    36/7.5k

    Zip Code: 94089

    .00345 MF and 65% RV
    No loyalty
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,650
    shireesh said:

    Thanks for the quick reply. Is this for the 40 or the 45 TFSI ?

    Michaell said:

    shireesh said:

    Hi,

    Can I get MF, RV for 2022 Audi Q3 S Line Premium Plus. Are there any discounts if I am leasing another Audi already?

    36/7.5k

    Zip Code: 94089

    .00345 MF and 65% RV
    No loyalty
    45 is the only S-Line

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Vicko914Vicko914 Member Posts: 4
    Hello! Can you please share the MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2022 Q3 40 TFSI quatro 36 months /12K miles for zip code 11510. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,650
    Vicko914 said:

    Hello! Can you please share the MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2022 Q3 40 TFSI quatro 36 months /12K miles for zip code 11510. Thanks!

    .00347 MF and 62%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • shireeshshireesh Member Posts: 23
    Thanks Michaell. I went to the dealer yesterday. Seems like all Q3 are missing some features or the other due to chip shortage. This one is missing 'Audi Advanced Key' (no push button start etc) for which Audi is giving $350 off.

    Do you know how much the car actually looses value because of this (incase I plan to eventually buy and sell)?

    I was looking at retrofitting audi advanced key but seems risky.

    The dealer is giving $4,000 off and 0.00365 MF as a starting price but I think they might negotiate more if I show interest.

    thanks,
    -shireesh
    Michaell said:

    shireesh said:

    Thanks for the quick reply. Is this for the 40 or the 45 TFSI ?

    Michaell said:

    shireesh said:

    Hi,

    Can I get MF, RV for 2022 Audi Q3 S Line Premium Plus. Are there any discounts if I am leasing another Audi already?

    36/7.5k

    Zip Code: 94089

    .00345 MF and 65% RV
    No loyalty
    45 is the only S-Line
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,650
    shireesh said:

    Thanks Michaell. I went to the dealer yesterday. Seems like all Q3 are missing some features or the other due to chip shortage. This one is missing 'Audi Advanced Key' (no push button start etc) for which Audi is giving $350 off.

    Do you know how much the car actually looses value because of this (incase I plan to eventually buy and sell)?

    I was looking at retrofitting audi advanced key but seems risky.

    The dealer is giving $4,000 off and 0.00365 MF as a starting price but I think they might negotiate more if I show interest.

    thanks,
    -shireesh

    Michaell said:

    shireesh said:

    Thanks for the quick reply. Is this for the 40 or the 45 TFSI ?

    Michaell said:

    shireesh said:

    Hi,

    Can I get MF, RV for 2022 Audi Q3 S Line Premium Plus. Are there any discounts if I am leasing another Audi already?

    36/7.5k

    Zip Code: 94089

    .00345 MF and 65% RV
    No loyalty
    45 is the only S-Line
    Sorry, can't help with value diminuation due to absent features.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jab1329jab1329 Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

    Can I get MF, RV for 2022 Audi Q3 S Line Premium Plus 45 TFSI.

    36/10k

    Zip Code: 33967
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,089
    jab1329 said:

    Hi,

    Can I get MF, RV for 2022 Audi Q3 S Line Premium Plus 45 TFSI.

    36/10k

    Zip Code: 33967

    .00345 MF and 64% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Ljlee619Ljlee619 Member Posts: 6

    Can you please share the MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2022 Q3 premium 40 tfsi for 36/10 in 02124

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,650
    Ljlee619 said:

    Can you please share the MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2022 Q3 premium 40 tfsi for 36/10 in 02124

    .00347 MF and 63% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sophgregssophgregs Member Posts: 1
    Hi there!

    Can I get the MF/RV for 2022 Q3 Premium 45 TSFI 39/12 in 92103?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,650
    sophgregs said:

    Hi there!

    Can I get the MF/RV for 2022 Q3 Premium 45 TSFI 39/12 in 92103?

    .00398 MF and 61% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • badelia24badelia24 Member Posts: 18

    Hi- can I have the MF and RV for a 2022 40 Premium S line for 08859?

    Is the shortages the cause of the huge MF increase? Do you think it’ll go down at the end of the year when the 23’s start coming out?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,089
    badelia24 said:

    Hi- can I have the MF and RV for a 2022 40 Premium S line for 08859?

    Is the shortages the cause of the huge MF increase? Do you think it’ll go down at the end of the year when the 23’s start coming out?

    36/15
    .00378 MF and 60% residual

    Finance rates in general have been headed up.
    No guesses for the future

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • les_rn19les_rn19 Member Posts: 30
    Hello ! Can I get MF, RV, and any incentives for:

    2022 Audi Q3 S Line Premium Plus-

    39/10k

    Zip Code: 11758

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,089
    les_rn19 said:

    Hello ! Can I get MF, RV, and any incentives for:

    2022 Audi Q3 S Line Premium Plus-

    39/10k

    Zip Code: 11758

    Thank you!

    .00398 MF and 62% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • radratdadradratdad Member Posts: 12
    Hi. Could I please have the RV and MF for 2022 Q3 S Line 45 TFSI quattro in zip 85255 for 36/10?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,650
    radratdad said:

    Hi. Could I please have the RV and MF for 2022 Q3 S Line 45 TFSI quattro in zip 85255 for 36/10?

    Thanks

    .00378 MF and 64% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Rama_shanbhagRama_shanbhag Member Posts: 1
    Hello! Could you please share the latest MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2022 Q3 45 S line Premium SUVS 36/10 and 36/12 for zip code 92126.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,089

    Hello! Could you please share the latest MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2022 Q3 45 S line Premium SUVS 36/10 and 36/12 for zip code 92126.

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00378 MF and 63% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gabssingabssin NYCMember Posts: 19

    Hi! Could you please share the latest MF, RV, and any incentives for the 2022 Q3 45 S line Premium SUV 24/12 and 36/12 for zip code 10703. Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,650
    gabssin said:

    Hi! Could you please share the latest MF, RV, and any incentives for the 2022 Q3 45 S line Premium SUV 24/12 and 36/12 for zip code 10703. Thank you!

    .00413 MF
    70%, 63% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • les_rn19les_rn19 Member Posts: 30

    Hello ! Can I get MF, RV, and any incentives for: 2022 Audi Q3 S Line Premium Plus- 39/10k Zip Code: 11758
    Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,089
    les_rn19 said:

    Hello ! Can I get MF, RV, and any incentives for: 2022 Audi Q3 S Line Premium Plus- 39/10k Zip Code: 11758

    Thank you!

    .00433 MF and 62% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • txbelle1txbelle1 Member Posts: 66
    Hi can you please share MF and RV for:

    Audi Q3 Premium and Premium Plus
    7,500 miles & 10,000 miles/year / 36 months
    for zip 75204? Any incentives? Better deals to be had on 2022 since 2023 out?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,089
    txbelle1 said:

    Hi can you please share MF and RV for:

    Audi Q3 Premium and Premium Plus
    7,500 miles & 10,000 miles/year / 36 months
    for zip 75204? Any incentives? Better deals to be had on 2022 since 2023 out?

    40 or 45 model?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • txbelle1txbelle1 Member Posts: 66
    40 please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,650
    txbelle1 said:

    Hi can you please share MF and RV for:

    Audi Q3 Premium and Premium Plus
    7,500 miles & 10,000 miles/year / 36 months
    for zip 75204? Any incentives? Better deals to be had on 2022 since 2023 out?

    txbelle1 said:

    40 please

    36/10
    .00413 MF and 63% RV
    No lease incentives

    Lack of inventory means pretty much no good deals to be had.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sgfny30sgfny30 Member Posts: 41
    Hello can you please provide MF, RV, and any incentives for 2022 Audi Q3 Premium 40 model- 39/10k/12k Zip Code: 11545?

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,650
    sgfny30 said:

    Hello can you please provide MF, RV, and any incentives for 2022 Audi Q3 Premium 40 model- 39/10k/12k Zip Code: 11545?

    Thank you

    39/12
    .00433 MF and 60% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • XYZ321XYZ321 Member Posts: 4
    Hi there, can you please share the MF/residual for 2022 Audi Q3 40 premium plus 36/10 zip code 13039? Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,650
    XYZ321 said:

    Hi there, can you please share the MF/residual for 2022 Audi Q3 40 premium plus 36/10 zip code 13039? Thank you

    .00413 MF and 63% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • alluseralluser Pittsburgh, PAMember Posts: 14

    Can I please get the 2022 September MF/RV/Incentives for zip code 15232

    2022 Audi Q3 45 TSFI S-Line Premium Plus:

    36mo/10k
    39mo/10k

    Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,650
    alluser said:

    Can I please get the 2022 September MF/RV/Incentives for zip code 15232

    2022 Audi Q3 45 TSFI S-Line Premium Plus:

    36mo/10k

    39mo/10k

    Thank you!

    .00413 and 64%
    .00433 and 62%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • regpugeda_820regpugeda_820 Member Posts: 9
    Good day, can you please share the MF/RV/ Incentives/ Military/Rebates for 2023 Audi Q3 40 premium plus 36/10K zip code 23455? Many thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,089

    Good day, can you please share the MF/RV/ Incentives/ Military/Rebates for 2023 Audi Q3 40 premium plus 36/10K zip code 23455? Many thanks.

    .00413 MF and 63% residual
    No lease incentives
    No info on military

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Buckeyes95Buckeyes95 Member Posts: 4

    Can I please get the 2022 Audi Q3 Premium MF/RV/Incentives for zip code 44125

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,650

    Can I please get the 2022 Audi Q3 Premium MF/RV/Incentives for zip code 44125

    40 or 45 engine?
    Lease term and mileage?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Buckeyes95Buckeyes95 Member Posts: 4

    @Michaell said:
    40 or 45 engine?
    Lease term and mileage?

    45, 36 months, 12k/year

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,650

    Can I please get the 2022 Audi Q3 Premium MF/RV/Incentives for zip code 44125

    @Michaell said:

    40 or 45 engine?

    Lease term and mileage?

    45, 36 months, 12k/year


    .00413 MF and 63% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eltiodolfoeltiodolfo Member Posts: 104
    Could I please have numbers for Premium Plus, 36/12k, 33156?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,650

    Could I please have numbers for Premium Plus, 36/12k, 33156?

    40 or 45 engine?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.