2022 Audi Q3 Lease Deals and Prices

1356

Comments

  • bnw360bnw360 Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    bnw360 said:

    Hi, new to leasing. Can anyone help with the MF, RV, and incentives for a Q3 premium 36/12 and 36/15 in 60605 or surrounding areas?

    40 or 45 model?
    40 model
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,746
    bnw360 said:

    kyfdx said:

    bnw360 said:

    Hi, new to leasing. Can anyone help with the MF, RV, and incentives for a Q3 premium 36/12 and 36/15 in 60605 or surrounding areas?

    40 or 45 model?
    40 model
    36/15
    .00150 MF and 55% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • letsgoisles89letsgoisles89 Member Posts: 4

    Hello! Can you please share the MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2022 Q3 40 Premium & S Line 36/12 for zip code 11803. Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263

    Hello! Can you please share the MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2022 Q3 40 Premium & S Line 36/12 for zip code 11803. Thanks!

    .00150 MF
    40 - 57% RV
    45 - 58% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • heynow9heynow9 Member Posts: 11
    Can I please get the MF, residual and lease incentives for a Q3 premium plus with black optic package, Zip 66206?
  • Ryan8FRyan8F Member Posts: 1

    Happy new year everyone,

    Could someone share the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2022 Q3 Premium Plus S Line 36/12 in 03060 (New Hampshire).

    Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    heynow9 said:

    Can I please get the MF, residual and lease incentives for a Q3 premium plus with black optic package, Zip 66206?

    40 or 45 engine?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    Ryan8F said:

    Happy new year everyone,

    Could someone share the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2022 Q3 Premium Plus S Line 36/12 in 03060 (New Hampshire).

    Thank you!

    .00176 MF and 59% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • heynow9heynow9 Member Posts: 11

    @Michaell said:
    40 or 45 engine?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    45, 10k miles, 36 mo

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    heynow9 said:

    Can I please get the MF, residual and lease incentives for a Q3 premium plus with black optic package, Zip 66206?

    heynow9 said:

    @Michaell said:

    40 or 45 engine?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    45, 10k miles, 36 mo


    .00176 MF and 60% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 223247223247 Member Posts: 9

    Hello,

    Can I please have MF, RV, & incentives for the 45214 area code?

    2022 q3 45 premium plus s-line

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,746
    223247 said:

    Hello,

    Can I please have MF, RV, & incentives for the 45214 area code?

    2022 q3 45 premium plus s-line

    36/15
    .00176 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vipergtsvipergts Member Posts: 12

    MF, RV and incentives on 2022 Q3 Premium Plus 45 TFSI premium @ 36/10 zip 10033. Thank you.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,746
    vipergts said:

    MF, RV and incentives on 2022 Q3 Premium Plus 45 TFSI premium @ 36/10 zip 10033. Thank you.

    .00176 MF and 60% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • carbeltcarbelt Member Posts: 13
    Hello, could you please provide MF, RV and incentives on (36mo/12K, zip code 33156)
    Q3 45 S Line Premium Plus
    Q3 45 S Line Premium
    Q3 40 Premium
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,746
    carbelt said:

    Hello, could you please provide MF, RV and incentives on (36mo/12K, zip code 33156)
    Q3 45 S Line Premium Plus
    Q3 45 S Line Premium
    Q3 40 Premium
    Thanks!

    .00176 MF and 59% residual
    .00176 MF and 59% residual
    .00177 MF and 58% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • NHENHE Member Posts: 2

    Hello, can I have the residual value and money factor for:

    *2022 Audi Q3 45S line premium Triptronic 4dr A

    *24 months lease & 36 months lease

    *15K mileage

    *ZIP 95834

    *Any incentives?

    Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    NHE said:

    Hello, can I have the residual value and money factor for:

    *2022 Audi Q3 45S line premium Triptronic 4dr A

    *24 months lease & 36 months lease

    *15K mileage

    *ZIP 95834

    *Any incentives?

    Thank you!

    .00176 MF
    64% / 57% for 24/36 and 15K
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ShadymilkmanShadymilkman 07748Member Posts: 2
    2022 Q3 45 S line Premium Plus SUV
    36 / 12
    33486
    Any incentives?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263

    2022 Q3 45 S line Premium Plus SUV
    36 / 12
    33486
    Any incentives?

    Thanks!

    .00176 and 59%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JQTaxapayerJQTaxapayer ChicagoMember Posts: 55
    2022 Q3 Premium Plus SUV MF. Residual, Incentive 36/10 60068. thx
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263

    2022 Q3 Premium Plus SUV MF. Residual, Incentive 36/10 60068. thx

    40 or 45 engine?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JQTaxapayerJQTaxapayer ChicagoMember Posts: 55
    45 thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,746

    2022 Q3 Premium Plus SUV MF. Residual, Incentive 36/10 60068. thx

    45 thanks

    .00176 MF and 60% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dmaclaurydmaclaury Member Posts: 9
    Can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for the Q3 45 S line Premium (w/ convenience pack if it matters)?
    92805
    12k
    36mo
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    dmaclaury said:

    Can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for the Q3 45 S line Premium (w/ convenience pack if it matters)?
    92805
    12k
    36mo

    .00176 and 59%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • carmarkcarmark Member Posts: 12
    Can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for the 2022 Q3 40 and 45 Premium Plus 36 mo 12k miles. zip code 91302. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,746
    carmark said:

    Can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for the 2022 Q3 40 and 45 Premium Plus 36 mo 12k miles. zip code 91302. Thank you.

    40: .00177 MF and 58% residual
    45: .00176 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AlliecanrightAlliecanright Member Posts: 3
    Can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for the 2022 Q3 45 S Premium Plus 36 mo 12k miles or 36Mo 10k miles. zip code 95632. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263

    Can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for the 2022 Q3 45 S Premium Plus 36 mo 12k miles or 36Mo 10k miles. zip code 95632. Thank you.

    36/12
    .00176 and 59%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Carlos85Carlos85 Member Posts: 16
    Hi, can you please share MF and RV for Audi Q3 Premium 10/36 for 30080?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    Carlos85 said:

    Hi, can you please share MF and RV for Audi Q3 Premium 10/36 for 30080?

    40 or 45 engine?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Carlos85Carlos85 Member Posts: 16
    40
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    Carlos85 said:

    Hi, can you please share MF and RV for Audi Q3 Premium 10/36 for 30080?

    Carlos85 said:

    40

    .00177 and 59%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aerochefaerochef Member Posts: 7
    Could I please ask for the MF, residual, and any incentives for 2022 Q3 Premium (40). Zip code 98004. 36/12. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    aerochef said:

    Could I please ask for the MF, residual, and any incentives for 2022 Q3 Premium (40). Zip code 98004. 36/12. Thanks!

    .00180 MF and 58% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AaronlarimexAaronlarimex Member Posts: 2
    Hello, can you please provide MF and residual percentage for a 2022 Q3 45 S line Premium Sport Utility AWD zip code 90703 36 months at 12k miles per year. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,746

    Hello, can you please provide MF and residual percentage for a 2022 Q3 45 S line Premium Sport Utility AWD zip code 90703 36 months at 12k miles per year. Thank you!

    .00180 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DoctorReyDoctorRey 11554 east meadowMember Posts: 22
    edited February 2022
    2022 Q3 45 premium plus with sport package
    Can you pls provide me with the MF ,RV any incentives for 36months and 10k miles zip 11554
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    DoctorRey said:

    2022 Q3 45 premium plus with sport package
    Can you pls provide me with the MF ,RV any incentives for 36months and 10k miles zip 11554

    .00180 MF and 60% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tsaptsap Member Posts: 1
    Hello! Can you please share the MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2022 Q3 45 Premium Plus S Line (plus Technology package) 36/12 for zip code 01960

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    tsap said:

    Hello! Can you please share the MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2022 Q3 45 Premium Plus S Line (plus Technology package) 36/12 for zip code 01960

    Thanks!

    .00180 MF and 59% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DoctorReyDoctorRey 11554 east meadowMember Posts: 22
    Michaell said:

    DoctorRey said:

    2022 Q3 45 premium plus with sport package
    Can you pls provide me with the MF ,RV any incentives for 36months and 10k miles zip 11554

    .00180 MF and 60% RV
    No lease incentives
    SIGNED!!!!
    Q3 45 TFSI Premium Plus with black optic package, no blind spot
    MSRP 48500, had a trade in value of 8000
    down pay 3k, Monthly 470
    10000 36 months
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,746
    DoctorRey said:

    Michaell said:

    DoctorRey said:

    2022 Q3 45 premium plus with sport package
    Can you pls provide me with the MF ,RV any incentives for 36months and 10k miles zip 11554

    .00180 MF and 60% RV
    No lease incentives
    SIGNED!!!!
    Q3 45 TFSI Premium Plus with black optic package, no blind spot
    MSRP 48500, had a trade in value of 8000
    down pay 3k, Monthly 470
    10000 36 months
    Congrats! thanks for the report

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • al111174al111174 Member Posts: 53
    Hi, can I have the rv, MF and incentives for premium 40 and 45 at 24/36 months and 10k miles? Zip 07626. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,746
    al111174 said:

    Hi, can I have the rv, MF and incentives for premium 40 and 45 at 24/36 months and 10k miles? Zip 07626. Thanks

    .00180 MF

    40: 66%/59% residual
    45: 67%/60% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • av3288av3288 Member Posts: 11
    Hello - Need money factor and residual on 2022 Q3 40 TFSI Premium Plus 10K/36mo in zip 30360. If you have for Audi q5 also - please post. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,746
    av3288 said:

    Hello - Need money factor and residual on 2022 Q3 40 TFSI Premium Plus 10K/36mo in zip 30360. If you have for Audi q5 also - please post. Thanks!

    .00180 MF and 59% residual

    Q5 discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • skguercioskguercio Member Posts: 2
    Could I please ask for the MF, residual, and any incentives for 2022 Q3 Premium (40). Zip code 27909. 36/15. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,263
    skguercio said:

    Could I please ask for the MF, residual, and any incentives for 2022 Q3 Premium (40). Zip code 27909. 36/15. Thank you!

    .00180 MF and 56% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.