2022 Jeep Compass Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,105
edited September 2021 in Jeep
Ask your 2022 Compass lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«134

Comments

  • Fitz0312Fitz0312 Andover, MNMember Posts: 22

    Hello, I'm looking for MF, RV and incentives on a 2022 Jeep Compass latitude lux AWD please. Zip 55304

    36/12

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,105
    Fitz0312 said:

    Hello, I'm looking for MF, RV and incentives on a 2022 Jeep Compass latitude lux AWD please. Zip 55304

    36/12

    Standard MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Fitz0312Fitz0312 Andover, MNMember Posts: 22

    @kyfdx said:
    Standard MF and 58% residual

    Guessing there's no current incentives for my area then? Thanks for the info!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,596
    Fitz0312 said:

    @kyfdx said:

    Standard MF and 58% residual

    Guessing there's no current incentives for my area then? Thanks for the info!


    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ashitamananaashitamanana NYMember Posts: 8
    Hi, looking for MF, RV and incentives for zip code 11206 for the following:

    2022 Compass Latitude Lux AWD:
    36/10K

    2022 Compass Limited AWD:
    36/10K

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,105

    Hi, looking for MF, RV and incentives for zip code 11206 for the following:

    2022 Compass Latitude Lux AWD:
    36/10K

    2022 Compass Limited AWD:
    36/10K

    Thank you!

    Standard MF
    58%/56% residual for LATLUX/LTD

    No incentive info

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • NastyF150NastyF150 Member Posts: 19

    Good Morning, does anyone know the current incentives, money factor and residual on a 2022 Jeep Compass Latitude FWD?

    36/10k
    36/12k

    Also what is standard MF referenced above

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,596
    NastyF150 said:

    Good Morning, does anyone know the current incentives, money factor and residual on a 2022 Jeep Compass Latitude FWD?

    36/10k

    36/12k

    Also what is standard MF referenced above

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • daswillydaswilly Member Posts: 4
    Hello!

    I'm looking for the MF, Residual, and any incentives for a 2022 Jeep Compass Limited 4dr 4x4. Area Code 46032.

    36/15k

    Also, what is the standard money factor?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,105
    daswilly said:

    Hello!

    I'm looking for the MF, Residual, and any incentives for a 2022 Jeep Compass Limited 4dr 4x4. Area Code 46032.

    36/15k

    Also, what is the standard money factor?

    Thank you!

    .00064 MF and 54% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dg97dg97 Member Posts: 20
    Hello!

    I'm looking for the MF, Residual, and any incentives for a 2022 Jeep Compass Trailhawk 4dr 4x4 & a 2022 Jeep Compass High Altitude 4dr 4x4. Area Code 48133.

    36/10k
    42/10k

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,105
    dg97 said:

    Hello!

    I'm looking for the MF, Residual, and any incentives for a 2022 Jeep Compass Trailhawk 4dr 4x4 & a 2022 Jeep Compass High Altitude 4dr 4x4. Area Code 48133.

    36/10k
    42/10k

    Thank you!

    HA
    .00064 MF and 57% residual
    .00066 MF and 53% residual
    TH
    .00059 MF and 57% residual
    .00061 MF and 53% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dg97dg97 Member Posts: 20
    kyfdx said:

    dg97 said:

    Hello!

    I'm looking for the MF, Residual, and any incentives for a 2022 Jeep Compass Trailhawk 4dr 4x4 & a 2022 Jeep Compass High Altitude 4dr 4x4. Area Code 48133.

    36/10k
    42/10k

    Thank you!

    HA
    .00064 MF and 57% residual
    .00066 MF and 53% residual
    TH
    .00059 MF and 57% residual
    .00061 MF and 53% residual
    Thank you! Can you also give me a 48 month 10k on both as well? Im sorry I meant to include that.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,105
    dg97 said:

    kyfdx said:

    dg97 said:

    Hello!

    I'm looking for the MF, Residual, and any incentives for a 2022 Jeep Compass Trailhawk 4dr 4x4 & a 2022 Jeep Compass High Altitude 4dr 4x4. Area Code 48133.

    36/10k
    42/10k

    Thank you!

    HA
    .00064 MF and 57% residual
    .00066 MF and 53% residual
    TH
    .00059 MF and 57% residual
    .00061 MF and 53% residual
    Thank you! Can you also give me a 48 month 10k on both as well? Im sorry I meant to include that.
    No support for the 48 month term

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Jammav15Jammav15 Member Posts: 3

    Hi. I’m looking for MF and residual on 2022 Compass Limited 4x4. 36/12K. Zip is 94066. Thanks

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,105
    Jammav15 said:

    Hi. I’m looking for MF and residual on 2022 Compass Limited 4x4. 36/12K. Zip is 94066. Thanks

    .00064 MF and 56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Louis_BLouis_B Member Posts: 5
    Can I have the residual, money factor and incentives for the 2022 Compass Latitude Lux 4x4 in 28451?

    24/10
    36/10

    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,105
    Louis_B said:

    Can I have the residual, money factor and incentives for the 2022 Compass Latitude Lux 4x4 in 28451?

    24/10
    36/10

    Thank you.

    .00130 MF and 70% residual
    .00119 MF and 59% residual

    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • samm14samm14 11426Member Posts: 127
    Looking Rv and Mf for 36 or 39 10k miles zip 11004 latitude lux.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,105
    samm14 said:

    Looking Rv and Mf for 36 or 39 10k miles zip 11004 latitude lux.

    39/10
    .00110 MF and 57% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • alfa_0000alfa_0000 Member Posts: 16

    Hi, can I please have the rv and mf for the Jeep Compass Latitude 4X4 for 24/10 and 36/10 plus any incentives. Zip code is 07024. Thank you.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,596
    alfa_0000 said:

    Hi, can I please have the rv and mf for the Jeep Compass Latitude 4X4 for 24/10 and 36/10 plus any incentives. Zip code is 07024. Thank you.

    27/10 - .00108 and 65%
    39/10 - .00102 and 55%
    $1500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jpit11Jpit11 Member Posts: 4

    Hi. I’m looking for MF, RV, incentives and bank fee on 2022 Compass Limited 4x4. Zip is 07747

    27/10
    36/10

    What lender would this be from?

    Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,596
    edited December 2021
    Jpit11 said:

    Hi. I’m looking for MF, RV, incentives and bank fee on 2022 Compass Limited 4x4. Zip is 07747

    27/10

    36/10

    What lender would this be from?

    Thank you!

    .00050 and 64%
    .00054 and 54%
    $500 incentives

    $595 bank fee

    These are the Chrysler Capital lease program numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • koetrankoetran Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2021
    Hi. I’m looking for MF, RV, and incentives on 2022 Compass Limited 4x4. Zip is 02155
    Thank you in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,105
    koetran said:

    Hi. I’m looking for MF, RV, and incentives on 2022 Compass Limited 4x4. Zip is 02155
    Thank you in advance

    39/15
    .00054 MF and 52% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Tallen28Tallen28 Member Posts: 60

    Hi. Could I have the MF, residual and incentives at 19119 with 36/12 for - Limited Elite 4x4. Thank you.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,596
    Tallen28 said:

    Hi. Could I have the MF, residual and incentives at 19119 with 36/12 for - Limited Elite 4x4. Thank you.

    39/12 is the term supported

    .00054 MF and 54% residual
    There may be $1000 of incentives, but not 100% certain

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aldayiialdayii 46167Member Posts: 3
    Hello!

    I'm looking for the MF, Residual, and incentives (if any) for
    2022 Jeep Compass Trailhawk 4x4

    39/15
    39/12

    Area Code 46167.

    Appreciate the help!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,596
    aldayii said:

    Hello!

    I'm looking for the MF, Residual, and incentives (if any) for
    2022 Jeep Compass Trailhawk 4x4

    39/15
    39/12

    Area Code 46167.

    Appreciate the help!!

    39/15
    .00049 MF and 52% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • HotDadBod1255HotDadBod1255 Member Posts: 11
    Hello, could I please have MF and RV for a 2022 jeep compass 4x4 in the limited and trailhawk trims, 39/10k in 46062?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,596

    Hello, could I please have MF and RV for a 2022 jeep compass 4x4 in the limited and trailhawk trims, 39/10k in 46062?

    36/10
    LTD - .00002 and 55%; $500 incentive
    TRL - .00016 and 56%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Johnpaul9909Johnpaul9909 Member Posts: 4
    edited January 22

    Hello,
    I’m looking for the money factor and residual on a 2022 Compass Limited. lease for 10k/36. Also any incentives? My zip code 48009.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,105

    Hello,

    I’m looking for the money factor and residual on a 2022 Compass Limited. lease for 10k/36. Also any incentives? My zip code 48009.

    .00002 MF and 55% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Johnpaul9909Johnpaul9909 Member Posts: 4

    Thanks! Do you know if Chrysler allows for a refundable security deposit during lease financing?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,105

    Thanks! Do you know if Chrysler allows for a refundable security deposit during lease financing?

    They do not

    With a MF of .00002, it would be of no benefit.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JayB91JayB91 Member Posts: 22

    May I please have the mf, rv, and incentives for 2022 compasss Lattitude AWD for 11370. 36/10. Is there a Acquisition fee?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,105
    JayB91 said:

    May I please have the mf, rv, and incentives for 2022 compasss Lattitude AWD for 11370. 36/10. Is there a Acquisition fee?

    .00034 MF and 55% residual
    $1500 incentive

    Chrysler Capital acquisition fee is $595, but waived for this term in your area.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MalkeegMalkeeg Member Posts: 3
    Hello! I'm looking for the MF, RV and incentives on 2022 Jeep Compass latitude, latitude lux, and limited please. Zip 48322. 36/12.

    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,105
    Malkeeg said:

    Hello! I'm looking for the MF, RV and incentives on 2022 Jeep Compass latitude, latitude lux, and limited please. Zip 48322. 36/12.

    Thank you.

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MalkeegMalkeeg Member Posts: 3
    Is four-wheel drive an option?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,105
    Malkeeg said:

    Is four-wheel drive an option?

    4WD is the only option on the two higher trims. FWD or AWD on the Latitude.

    What are you looking for?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MalkeegMalkeeg Member Posts: 3
    Ok, so for the latitude, AWD. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,596
    Malkeeg said:

    Hello! I'm looking for the MF, RV and incentives on 2022 Jeep Compass latitude, latitude lux, and limited please. Zip 48322. 36/12.

    Thank you.

    Malkeeg said:

    Ok, so for the latitude, AWD. Thank you!

    LAT - .00034 and 54%
    LAT LUX - .00062 and 56%
    LTD - .00002 and 54%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ethan1080Ethan1080 Eastern washingtonMember Posts: 15

    Mf and residual incentives for 2022 compass latitude lux 4x4. 24 and 36 months, 10k, 99216. Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,105
    Ethan1080 said:

    Mf and residual incentives for 2022 compass latitude lux 4x4. 24 and 36 months, 10k, 99216. Thanks!

    .00058 MF and 67% residual
    .00065 MF and 57% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Johnpaul9909Johnpaul9909 Member Posts: 4
    Hello,

    I'm looking for the following info for a Jeep Compass Limited 2022 lease, 36/10k in 48009:

    -MF for T2 &T3 credit
    -RV
    -Any incentives

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,105

    Hello,

    I'm looking for the following info for a Jeep Compass Limited 2022 lease, 36/10k in 48009:

    -MF for T2 &T3 credit
    -RV
    -Any incentives

    Thank you!

    .00006 MF and 55% residual
    $500 incentive

    Add .00042 for Tier 2, or .00081 for Tier 3

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • derriederrie Member Posts: 3
    Hi my 2019 jeep compass lease is ending next month. I went to my local dealer and got priced for the 2022 Jeep compass latitude lux. MF is 0.00037 and RF 57%. For 36/12 dealer offered 424 with $800 down and trade in. How can I negotiate for better price? From edumunds calculation base should be around $368 without trade in. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,596
    derrie said:

    Hi my 2019 jeep compass lease is ending next month. I went to my local dealer and got priced for the 2022 Jeep compass latitude lux. MF is 0.00037 and RF 57%. For 36/12 dealer offered 424 with $800 down and trade in. How can I negotiate for better price? From edumunds calculation base should be around $368 without trade in. Thanks

    What is your location?
    FWD or AWD?

    It's possible the dealer is marking up the MF - ask them for a screen shot of their lease worksheet.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.