Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2022 Volkswagen Atlas Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• smartin_104smartin_104 Member Posts: 44
    Hello and thank you in advance.

May I please get the RV and MF numbers for 36m, 39m, 42m or 48m 12k in NJ (07035 zip) for

2022 Atlas v6 SE w/TECH and 4motion (total msrp: 44749)

Again, thank you and I appreciate your help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

Hello and thank you in advance.

May I please get the RV and MF numbers for 36m, 39m, 42m or 48m 12k in NJ (07035 zip) for

2022 Atlas v6 SE w/TECH and 4motion (total msrp: 44749)

Again, thank you and I appreciate your help.

36/39: .00120 MF and 59%/57% residual
    48: .00165 MF and 52% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Matt DailidaMatt Dailida Member Posts: 54
    Good afternoon. Can I get the MF and RV (and any incentives) for a 2022 Atlas 3.6L V6 SEL R-Line 4MOTION and V6 SEL Premium R-Line 4MOTION, 36/12 and 36/15. Boston region. Than you in advance.

Good afternoon. Can I get the MF and RV (and any incentives) for a 2022 Atlas 3.6L V6 SEL R-Line 4MOTION and V6 SEL Premium R-Line 4MOTION, 36/12 and 36/15. Boston region. Than you in advance.

36/15
    .00120 MF and 57% residual
    No lease incentives

All trims

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Dinozx7rDinozx7r Member Posts: 14
    Hi, looking for MF,residual,incentives on 2022 Atlas SEL V6 in 11030, 3yr, 30k miles. Thanks
    Dinozx7r said:

Hi, looking for MF,residual,incentives on 2022 Atlas SEL V6 in 11030, 3yr, 30k miles. Thanks

.00120 MF and 60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dgrekovdgrekov Member Posts: 4
    Hello, looking for MF, residual and details on a 22 Atlas SEL in 02468. 36 Months, 7.5K and 10K miles per year. Also, does VW Finance support MSDs?
    dgrekov said:

Hello, looking for MF, residual and details on a 22 Atlas SEL in 02468. 36 Months, 7.5K and 10K miles per year. Also, does VW Finance support MSDs?

36/10
    .00120 MF and 60% residual

No MSD program that we know of.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dgrekovdgrekov Member Posts: 4
    Thank you. Is there a lower mileage available? and if so, how does it affect the residual?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,029
    dgrekov said:

Thank you. Is there a lower mileage available? and if so, how does it affect the residual?

Add 1% to residual for 7500 mile allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• DabialDabial Member Posts: 2

Hi, may I please get the RV, MF, Incentives, Acq Fee for the below?

2022 VW Atlas SEL R-Line
    2022 VW ATLAS V6 SEL R-LINE (Captains Chairs)

Ct. Registration, 39 months, 0 down
    Zip code: 06033

10,000 miles
    12,000 miles
    15,000 miles

CT. registration, 48 months, 0 down

10,000 miles
    12,000 miles
    15,000 miles

Dabial said:

Hi, may I please get the RV, MF, Incentives, Acq Fee for the below?

2022 VW Atlas SEL R-Line

2022 VW ATLAS V6 SEL R-LINE (Captains Chairs)

Ct. Registration, 39 months, 0 down

Zip code: 06033

10,000 miles

12,000 miles

15,000 miles

CT. registration, 48 months, 0 down

10,000 miles

12,000 miles

15,000 miles

39/15 - .00120 MF and 55% RV
    48/15 - .00165 MF and 50% RV
    No lease incentives
    $675 acquisition fee

All trims

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Mob1989Mob1989 Member Posts: 47
    Hello,

WHat is the Standard MF and RV for CA 90502 at 12K miles , 36 month/39 months

SEL v6 4motion rline
    SEL v6 4motion premium

Any incentives ?

Thanks!
    Mob1989 said:

Hello,

WHat is the Standard MF and RV for CA 90502 at 12K miles , 36 month/39 months

SEL v6 4motion rline
    SEL v6 4motion premium

Any incentives ?

Thanks!

.00120 MF
    59%/57% residual for 36/39 mo

No lease incentives
    All trims

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jegre123jegre123 Member Posts: 62
    edited December 2021
    Hello, looking for MF, residual and incentives (current VW lessee) on a 2022 VW Atlas 3.6L SEL in 60012. 15k/36 Thanks!
    jegre123 said:

Hello, looking for MF, residual and incentives (current VW lessee) on a 2022 VW Atlas 3.6L SEL in 60012. 15k/36 Thanks!

36/15
    .00120 MF and 57% residual
    No lease incentives
    No info on loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Leemartini144Leemartini144 Member Posts: 3

Hi -
    Looking for residual and money factor…
    36 months, 10k miles/yr
    2022 Volkswagen Atlas V6 SEL R-Line with 4MOTION AWD 4D Sport Utility.
    Zip code 07016 and 02301
    Thanks so much!

Hi -

36 months, 10k miles/yr

Zip code 07016 and 02301

Thanks so much!

.00120 and 60%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• aharris15aharris15 Member Posts: 77

Hello! Looking for the Jan. numbers please. RV/MF/Incentives for a VW Atlas SE w/ Tech & SEL in 30327. 10k/36. Thank you!

aharris15 said:

Hello! Looking for the Jan. numbers please. RV/MF/Incentives for a VW Atlas SE w/ Tech & SEL in 30327. 10k/36. Thank you!

Standard MF and 60% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• WookiesWookies Member Posts: 24

Zip code 98506

Thanks so much!

Wookies said:

Zip code 98506

Thanks so much!

Standard MF
    57%
    55%
    50%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• aharris15aharris15 Member Posts: 77

@Michaell said:
    No lease incentives

Sorry to have to ask, but what does standard mean? Thanks again.

aharris15 said:

@Michaell said:

No lease incentives

Sorry to have to ask, but what does standard mean? Thanks again.

This month, the rate is .00150 MF

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• anaccrualworldanaccrualworld Member Posts: 22

I’m not sure if this is the right place for it, but I’m curious what people think about the following options I am debating.

I have a 2019 3.6L VW Atlas SE Tech with less than 30K miles. Lease is coming to an end in 6 months. With the soaring demand for used cars (and Atlas’s in particular), I’m debating the following:

1. Lease Swapping for a new 2022 Atlas SEL R-Line or SEL premium. I love the size and cargo of the Atlas and nothing seems to match it. An upgrading version would be nice!

2. Lease swapping for a 2022 Audi Q7 or 2022 Volvo XC90 to get a more luxury SUV. I’d expect I’d still have some strong equity to help trade up into one of these, which is also a way to leverage this pre-COVID lease!

3. Taking advantage of my low buyout price compared to high market value and just buying the car at the end of the lease and deciding how to best gain a profit from it. Right now, the gap between my buy out and market value is pretty sizable!

What do you all think?

• qwerqwerqwerqwer Member Posts: 10
    Could I please get MF/RV and incentives in 94014?
    2022 Atlas 2.0T SEL AWD
    36/10k
    39/10k

I’m not sure if this is the right place for it, but I’m curious what people think about the following options I am debating.

I have a 2019 3.6L VW Atlas SE Tech with less than 30K miles. Lease is coming to an end in 6 months. With the soaring demand for used cars (and Atlas’s in particular), I’m debating the following:

1. Lease Swapping for a new 2022 Atlas SEL R-Line or SEL premium. I love the size and cargo of the Atlas and nothing seems to match it. An upgrading version would be nice!

2. Lease swapping for a 2022 Audi Q7 or 2022 Volvo XC90 to get a more luxury SUV. I’d expect I’d still have some strong equity to help trade up into one of these, which is also a way to leverage this pre-COVID lease!

3. Taking advantage of my low buyout price compared to high market value and just buying the car at the end of the lease and deciding how to best gain a profit from it. Right now, the gap between my buy out and market value is pretty sizable!

What do you all think?

The new lease will likely be very expensive. It's possible that you'd get enough equity by trading to make it cheap, overall. A Q7 or XC90 will be more expensive than an Atlas, no getting around that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

qwerqwer said:

Could I please get MF/RV and incentives in 94014?
    2022 Atlas 2.0T SEL AWD
    36/10k
    39/10k

.00150 MF
    60%/58% residual

No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

What do you all think?

The new lease will likely be very expensive. It's possible that you'd get enough equity by trading to make it cheap, overall. A Q7 or XC90 will be more expensive than an Atlas, no getting around that.
    Understood and that was my goal. I got a great deal on the Atlas SE Tech when I leased ($451 monthly with $0 down in PA, which dropped to $419 monthly when I moved to MD due to taxes). I gather that given all the supply issues, it's unlikely that this is the time to be negotiating amazing lease deals. Would you concur? Given these constraints and demand for used cars, it almost seems as if there is more of an advantage to doing an early lease swap and leveraging the equity than it would be to simply turn in the lease and then negotiating a fresh lease. Am I wrong here?

And again, there is also the option to just buy out the vehicle at the end of the lease and then try selling the vehicle to make a profit and then leveraging those gains to reduce the overall cost of the new leased vehicle. It would seem either way, I could benefit if I play my cards rights here. I am going to let the dealership do their appraisals and then go from there.

Appreciate your thoughts!
    I agree. But, don't buy out the vehicle. If you do, you'll have to pay sales tax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

I agree. But, don't buy out the vehicle. If you do, you'll have to pay sales tax.

To be clear, you are saying I would have to pay sales tax just to buy the vehicle if I wanted to simply purchase it at the end of the lease, or do you mean the sales tax from buying out the vehicle and then selling it (and thus tax on the gain)? It just seems so intriguing. KBB says the private party value is worth $13-$17k more than by purchase price.

If you are saying buying out is not a good move no matter what, then it seems we are in agreement that my best play right now is to do an early lease swap and leverage the equity to reduce the overall cost of a new lease whether I go Atlas SEL, Q7, or XC90.

kyfdx said:

To be clear, you are saying I would have to pay sales tax just to buy the vehicle if I wanted to simply purchase it at the end of the lease, or do you mean the sales tax from buying out the vehicle and then selling it (and thus tax on the gain)? It just seems so intriguing. KBB says the private party value is worth $13-$17k more than by purchase price.

If you are saying buying out is not a good move no matter what, then it seems we are in agreement that my best play right now is to do an early lease swap and leverage the equity to reduce the overall cost of a new lease whether I go Atlas SEL, Q7, or XC90.
    If you buy the vehicle, even with the intention of selling it, you'll have to pay sales tax on the buyout amount. You'll need to trade it directly to a dealer, who will purchase it from the leasing bank.

Note that the current payoff will be higher than the purchase option price on the contract, as you haven't made all of the payments, yet.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

If you buy the vehicle, even with the intention of selling it, you'll have to pay sales tax on the buyout amount. You'll need to trade it directly to a dealer, who will purchase it from the leasing bank.

Note that the current payoff will be higher than the purchase option price on the contract, as you haven't made all of the payments, yet.
    Sorry. I should have been clear in what I was proposing. If I bought the vehicle, I would wait until the lease ends (so in 6 months). So then I would just be paying the buyout price. I have even though about buying it and just keeping it for a few more years. But I see what you are saying. I will have to pay a sales tax to exercise the buyout option. So then my overall financial gain would be:

Buyout Price - (Buyout Price x Sales Tax + Other Fees) = Net Proceeds = I now own the vehicle. Then if I chose to sell it, I will then incur Sales Tax on the Sales prices plus other title/transfer fees. I could still in the net benefit, but it seems the better play for me is to simply do an early lease swap to leverage the equity to reduce my overall new lease cost and then just have a new lease vehicle for the next 3 years or so.

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Sorry. I should have been clear in what I was proposing. If I bought the vehicle, I would wait until the lease ends (so in 6 months). So then I would just be paying the buyout price. I have even though about buying it and just keeping it for a few more years. But I see what you are saying. I will have to pay a sales tax to exercise the buyout option. So then my overall financial gain would be:

Buyout Price - (Buyout Price x Sales Tax + Other Fees) = Net Proceeds = I now own the vehicle. Then if I chose to sell it, I will then incur Sales Tax on the Sales prices plus other title/transfer fees. I could still in the net benefit, but it seems the better play for me is to simply do an early lease swap to leverage the equity to reduce my overall new lease cost and then just have a new lease vehicle for the next 3 years or so.

If you really want to capitalize on the increased value, trade it now. No telling what it will look like in six months. Also, the bank might not let you trade it in the last month. (you might have to turn it in) They control what you can actually do with the vehicle.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

If you really want to capitalize on the increased value, trade it now. No telling what it will look like in six months. Also, the bank might not let you trade it in the last month. (you might have to turn it in) They control what you can actually do with the vehicle.
    Sounds good! Interestingly, local Audi dealers do not have any Q7s in stock until the end of the month, and I favor the Q7 over the Volvo for a more luxury car. That said, I think sticking with an Atlas and upgrading to an SEL or SEL Premium, both of which my local dealer have in stock, with the trade in, will probably give me the best and least expensive option. We will see! I will keep you posted!

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Sounds good! Interestingly, local Audi dealers do not have any Q7s in stock until the end of the month, and I favor the Q7 over the Volvo for a more luxury car. That said, I think sticking with an Atlas and upgrading to an SEL or SEL Premium, both of which my local dealer have in stock, with the trade in, will probably give me the best and least expensive option. We will see! I will keep you posted!
    Update & Question:

Would you confirm MF, Residual, and any incentives (I assume none) for area zip code 20871 for 36/10 & 39/10 on 2022 SEL R-Line and SEL Premium R-Line.

If they are consistent with other posts:

Base MF = .00150
    36/10 = 60%
    39/10 = 58%

I let the local dealer do the appraisal and they gave me a trade in credit of $32k for the appraisal (which gave me $7K in equity), but they actually marked up the Sales Price $2,500 for a MKT ADJ. They marked up the money factor to .00275 as well. I asked them to send me the lease worksheet, use the base MF, and see if they can do anything about the price mark up. Even with equity, the monthly price was much higher than I expected, so I am going to have to do some work before I do a swap and pay Audi prices for a VW.

Thank you!

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Update & Question:

Would you confirm MF, Residual, and any incentives (I assume none) for area zip code 20871 for 36/10 & 39/10 on 2022 SEL R-Line and SEL Premium R-Line.

If they are consistent with other posts:

Base MF = .00150
    36/10 = 60%
    39/10 = 58%

I let the local dealer do the appraisal and they gave me a trade in credit of $32k for the appraisal (which gave me $7K in equity), but they actually marked up the Sales Price $2,500 for a MKT ADJ. They marked up the money factor to .00275 as well. I asked them to send me the lease worksheet, use the base MF, and see if they can do anything about the price mark up. Even with equity, the monthly price was much higher than I expected, so I am going to have to do some work before I do a swap and pay Audi prices for a VW.

Thank you!
    Those are the correct numbers.

You can get a Carmax instant quote for your current vehicle, right here on Edmunds. It's possible VW Credit won't sell the car to Carmax, but at least you have a number to compare.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@kyfdx said:

You can get a Carmax instant quote for your current vehicle, right here on Edmunds. It's possible VW Credit won't sell the car to Carmax, but at least you have a number to compare.

Thank you! Edmunds/Carmax Quote says it’s worth $38.5k, but would I realistically expect to get that trade in value from a dealer? I’ll see what the other dealers come up with! I have Volvo, Audi, and multiple VW dealers working up quotes.

@kyfdx said:

Thank you! Edmunds/Carmax Quote says it’s worth $38.5k, but would I realistically expect to get that trade in value from a dealer? I’ll see what the other dealers come up with! I have Volvo, Audi, and multiple VW dealers working up quotes.

If Carmax can buy the car from the leasing bank (and give you the proceeds above payoff), then why would you take less from another dealer? Sell the VW, then go make the best deal you can. If you choose to put all that money down on another lease, then so be it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• roomfor7roomfor7 Member Posts: 4
    Looking for January MF/RV/Incentives for DFW area (76262).

'22 SE w/ Tech 3.6L 15k, 36 & 39 mo.

Thanks!
    roomfor7 said:

Looking for January MF/RV/Incentives for DFW area (76262).

'22 SE w/ Tech 3.6L 15k, 36 & 39 mo.

Thanks!

.00150 MF
    57% / 55% for 36/39 and 15K
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• VicVWVicVW Member Posts: 3

Hi, can I please get the MF and RV for a 2022 Atlas SE with technology package? 39/10 and 39/12. 32819. If standard MF please let me know what that is. Are there any incentives coming in February? Trying to decide if it’s better to wait. Thanks!

edited January 2022
    VicVW said:

Hi, can I please get the MF and RV for a 2022 Atlas SE with technology package? 39/10 and 39/12. 32819. If standard MF please let me know what that is. Are there any incentives coming in February? Trying to decide if it’s better to wait. Thanks!

39/12
    .00150 and 57%

No advance notice on future programs.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• VicVWVicVW Member Posts: 3

Thanks and for 39/10?

VicVW said:

Thanks and for 39/10?

+1%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jegre123jegre123 Member Posts: 62
    Hello, looking for MF and residual for 2022 VW Atlas 3.6L, SEL R-Line, 4Motion AWD, 36/15 in 60012. Assuming no incentives? Thanks!
    jegre123 said:

Hello, looking for MF and residual for 2022 VW Atlas 3.6L, SEL R-Line, 4Motion AWD, 36/15 in 60012. Assuming no incentives? Thanks!

.00150 MF and 57% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• LinaM3LinaM3 Member Posts: 28
    Hello,

I'm looking for MF and RV for 2022 VW Atlas Crossport SE for 36/15k and Base SE Atlas 36/15k. Zipcode: 27612. Thank you!
    LinaM3 said:

Hello,

I'm looking for MF and RV for 2022 VW Atlas Crossport SE for 36/15k and Base SE Atlas 36/15k. Zipcode: 27612. Thank you!

.00150 MF
    57% Atlas
    56% Atlas CS

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• WookiesWookies Member Posts: 24

I'm looking for MF and RV and incentives for 2022 VW atlas sel premium and sel premium R line Zipcode: 9&506. 36/15 and 39/15 Thank you!