2022 Lexus NX Lease Deals and Prices

arizonaicearizonaice Member Posts: 24
edited November 2021 in Lexus
Do you happen to have the MF/RV for the 2022 NX 350 Base w/ AWD in 92057?
«1

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,231

    Do you happen to have the MF/RV for the 2022 NX 350 Base w/ AWD in 92057?

    Not this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • EnfusionEnfusion Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2021
    (Didn't want to make a new topic.)

    Any MF/RV for the 2022 NX 350 Luxury Package w/AWD, 36m/10k in NJ 07646?
    One of the local dealerships told me the MF is 0.00235 and RV is 58. Is this accurate? He said it was the standard in the Northeast.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,231
    Enfusion said:

    (Didn't want to make a new topic.)

    Any MF/RV for the 2022 NX 350 Luxury Package w/AWD, 36m/10k in NJ 07646?
    One of the local dealerships told me the MF is 0.00235 and RV is 58. Is this accurate? He said it was the standard in the Northeast.

    Standard MF and 58%

    Pretty sure the standard rate from Lexus is indeed .00235.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • EnfusionEnfusion Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    Enfusion said:

    (Didn't want to make a new topic.)

    Any MF/RV for the 2022 NX 350 Luxury Package w/AWD, 36m/10k in NJ 07646?
    One of the local dealerships told me the MF is 0.00235 and RV is 58. Is this accurate? He said it was the standard in the Northeast.

    Standard MF and 58%

    Pretty sure the standard rate from Lexus is indeed .00235.
    I never realized that the MF it can get so high compared to other brands or even other models. When would we expect to see a lower MF for the 2022 NX?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,231
    Enfusion said:

    Michaell said:

    Enfusion said:

    (Didn't want to make a new topic.)

    Any MF/RV for the 2022 NX 350 Luxury Package w/AWD, 36m/10k in NJ 07646?
    One of the local dealerships told me the MF is 0.00235 and RV is 58. Is this accurate? He said it was the standard in the Northeast.

    Standard MF and 58%

    Pretty sure the standard rate from Lexus is indeed .00235.
    I never realized that the MF it can get so high compared to other brands or even other models. When would we expect to see a lower MF for the 2022 NX?
    No guesses or predictions.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nicoflux17nicoflux17 Member Posts: 18
    Can I please get the MF/RV/Incentives for:
    2022 NX 350h Premium / 2022 NX 350 F-SPORT Base
    12k / yr.
    98188
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 203,010

    Can I please get the MF/RV/Incentives for:
    2022 NX 350h Premium / 2022 NX 350 F-SPORT Base
    12k / yr.
    98188

    Standard MF
    64%/60% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • xyicahxyicah Member Posts: 8
    Could I please get the MF/RV/Incentives for 2022 NX 350h AWD and 2022 NX 450h+ F SPORT

    For 30326 @ 7.5k / 36 mo? Does 10k drop residual by 1% Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,231
    xyicah said:

    Could I please get the MF/RV/Incentives for 2022 NX 350h AWD and 2022 NX 450h+ F SPORT

    For 30326 @ 7.5k / 36 mo? Does 10k drop residual by 1% Thank you!

    36/7.5
    350h - .00235 MF and 68% RV
    450h - .00104 MF and 59% RV
    No incentive info

    Yes, subtract 1% for 10K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Lwelch83Lwelch83 Member Posts: 5

    Could I please get the MF and RV for 2022 NX 350 AWD and 350h AWD?

    10k/yr 33594.

    Does shorter lease term change any numbers? Hard to commit to 3 years at higher MF.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 203,010
    Lwelch83 said:

    Could I please get the MF and RV for 2022 NX 350 AWD and 350h AWD?

    10k/yr 33594.

    Does shorter lease term change any numbers? Hard to commit to 3 years at higher MF.

    Standard MF
    62%/67% residual for 350/350h

    .00235 MF for all terms

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Lwelch83Lwelch83 Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2021

    @kyfdx said:
    Standard MF
    62%/67% residual for 350/350h

    .00235 MF for all terms

    Could I please get RV for 10k/24mo for above models?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,231
    Lwelch83 said:

    @kyfdx said:

    Standard MF

    62%/67% residual for 350/350h

    .00235 MF for all terms

    Could I please get RV for 10k/24mo for above models?


    Add 6% to RV for 24 months.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cubsbfw1cubsbfw1 St. Louis, MOMember Posts: 40
    Could I please have MF and RV for 12/36? 2022 F-Sport and 350h. Area code 63105. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 203,010
    cubsbfw1 said:

    Could I please have MF and RV for 12/36? 2022 F-Sport and 350h. Area code 63105. Thank you!

    .00235 MF

    FSport : 60% residual

    Which trim for the 350h?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cubsbfw1cubsbfw1 St. Louis, MOMember Posts: 40
    Luxury trim for the 350h

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,231
    cubsbfw1 said:

    Luxury trim for the 350h

    .00235 MF
    61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mattsrsmattsrs Member Posts: 29
    edited December 2021

    Can I please have mf/rv and any leqse incentives for 2022 NX350h AWD with premium and luxury (two different cars) package for 39/7.5k lease in 19406?

  • CJF20CJF20 Member Posts: 4
    Can I please get the MF/RV/Incentives on a 36/12 lease for:
    2022 NX 350 Base
    2022 NX 350 Premium

    2022 NX 350h Base
    2022 NX 350h Premium

    Zip code 29710...Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,231
    mattsrs said:

    Can I please have mf/rv and any leqse incentives for 2022 NX350h AWD with premium and luxury (two different cars) package for 39/7.5k lease in 19406?

    .00235 MF
    66% Prem
    63% Lux
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,231
    CJF20 said:

    Can I please get the MF/RV/Incentives on a 36/12 lease for:
    2022 NX 350 Base
    2022 NX 350 Premium

    2022 NX 350h Base
    2022 NX 350h Premium

    Zip code 29710...Thanks!

    .00235 MF
    61%
    59%
    66%
    64% RV

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lvglgdlvglgd Member Posts: 15

    Can i please get NX 350h Premium and luxury RV and MF

    94520

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,231
    lvglgd said:

    Can i please get NX 350h Premium and luxury RV and MF

    94520

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • EnfusionEnfusion Member Posts: 5

    Can I please get the MF/RV on a 36month/12k lease for:

    2022 NX 350 Premium
    2022 NX 350 Luxury
    2022 NX 350h Premium
    2022 NX 350h Luxury

    Zip code 07646. Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,231
    Enfusion said:

    Can I please get the MF/RV on a 36month/12k lease for:

    2022 NX 350 Premium

    2022 NX 350 Luxury

    2022 NX 350h Premium

    2022 NX 350h Luxury

    Zip code 07646. Thank you!

    .00235 MF
    59%
    57%
    64%
    61% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cubsbfw1cubsbfw1 St. Louis, MOMember Posts: 40
    Could I please have January MF and RV for 12/36 and 15/36? 2022 F-Sport and 350h luxury. Area code 63105. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,231
    cubsbfw1 said:

    Could I please have January MF and RV for 12/36 and 15/36? 2022 F-Sport and 350h luxury. Area code 63105. Thank you!

    January programs will be released tomorrow.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cubsbfw1cubsbfw1 St. Louis, MOMember Posts: 40
    Great! Can you please post when they’re available? Thanks in advance!

  • leokadia1leokadia1 Member Posts: 94
    Waiting time in North Carolina, placed order 12/30/21, on a 2022 NX 350 All Wheel Drive, Premium Package, 14" Navigation, Rear Puddle Lamp, Rear Bumper Protector, All Weather Cargo Mat, and Thematic Ambient Illumination Total $48,210.00 Dealer stated three months , NX to be build in Japan. Did anyone have a similar experience?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,231
    cubsbfw1 said:

    Could I please have January MF and RV for 12/36 and 15/36? 2022 F-Sport and 350h luxury. Area code 63105. Thank you!

    36/15
    350 F-Sport - .00224 and 58%
    350h Luxury - .00224 and 59%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ReskvReskv Member Posts: 7
    edited January 5
    From Ontario here, GTA specifically. Not sure if this is applicable to me, or if the northeastern numbers (MF & RV) are equivalent to the Canadian market. Looking at the NX 350 F Sport. My postal code is L4B 1P3.

    Specifically:

    MF is .00235

    RV is 58%
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,231
    Reskv said:

    From Ontario here, GTA specifically. Not sure if this is applicable to me, or if the northeastern numbers (MF & RV) are equivalent to the Canadian market. Looking at the NX 350 F Sport. My postal code is L4B 1P3.

    Specifically:

    MF is .00235

    RV is 58%

    We do not have any Canadian lease programs, sorry.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cw1rkmancw1rkman Member Posts: 2
    Hi - Can I please get the MF/RV/Incentives on a 36/10 lease for:
    2022 NX 350h Premium
    2022 NX 350h Luxury
    Zip Code 75098
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,231
    cw1rkman said:

    Hi - Can I please get the MF/RV/Incentives on a 36/10 lease for:
    2022 NX 350h Premium
    2022 NX 350h Luxury
    Zip Code 75098
    Thanks!

    .00224 MF
    65%
    62% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • weakestlinkweakestlink Member Posts: 42

    Resid, MF and incentives for 36/10k on NX 450h+ (PHEV). Zip 30328 and 20814 if different.

    TIA

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,231

    Resid, MF and incentives for 36/10k on NX 450h+ (PHEV). Zip 30328 and 20814 if different.

    TIA

    .00104 and 57%
    No lease incentives

    Either location.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nicoflux17nicoflux17 Member Posts: 18

    Can I please have the residual and MF for:

    Zip: 98188
    Mileage: 12k
    Term: 36 mo.

    1. NX 250 premium.
    2. NX 350h base.

    Thank you.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,231

    Can I please have the residual and MF for:

    Zip: 98188

    Mileage: 12k

    Term: 36 mo.

    1. NX 250 premium.
    2. NX 350h base.

    Thank you.

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nicoflux17nicoflux17 Member Posts: 18
    Oops. AWD 250 premium.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,231

    Can I please have the residual and MF for:

    Zip: 98188

    Mileage: 12k

    Term: 36 mo.

    1. NX 250 premium.
    2. NX 350h base.

    Thank you.

    Oops. AWD 250 premium.

    .00223 and 58%
    .00223 and 66%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jakeboyjakeboy TexasMember Posts: 2
    May I get the MF/RV on a 2022 Lexus NX 350 Luxury 36mo/10k zip 77056. Thank you.
  • Fogs23Fogs23 Member Posts: 2
    May I get the MF/RV on a 2022 Lexus NX 350 Luxury 36mo/10k zip 02445 and 39mo/10k 02445. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,231
    jakeboy said:

    May I get the MF/RV on a 2022 Lexus NX 350 Luxury 36mo/10k zip 77056. Thank you.

    .00224 and 58%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,231
    Fogs23 said:

    May I get the MF/RV on a 2022 Lexus NX 350 Luxury 36mo/10k zip 02445 and 39mo/10k 02445. Thank you.

    .00224 MF
    58% 36/10
    57% 39/10

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sonia1999Sonia1999 Member Posts: 2

    Can i get

    Mf
    Rv
    Incentives
    36/10
    Zip 01960

    22 NX 300 awd

  • Sonia1999Sonia1999 Member Posts: 2

    @Sonia1999 said:
    Can i get

    Mf
    Rv
    Incentives
    36/10
    Zip 01960

    22 NX 300 awd

    Nx350 sorry

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,231
    Sonia1999 said:

    @Sonia1999 said:

    Can i get

    Mf

    Rv

    Incentives

    36/10

    Zip 01960

    22 NX 300 awd

    Nx350 sorry


    .00224 MF and 62% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • av0789av0789 Member Posts: 18

    Hi, May I have MF/RV 36/7.5k for both 2022 NX350h luxury and premium?

    Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,231
    av0789 said:

    Hi, May I have MF/RV 36/7.5k for both 2022 NX350h luxury and premium?

    Thanks!

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • av0789av0789 Member Posts: 18

    @Michaell said:
    What is your location?

    Sorry 11756

Sign In or Register to comment.