2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class Lease Deals and Prices

245

Comments

  • Kymmy26Kymmy26 Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2021
    Hi there! Could you please provide the residuals, Money Factor, and incentives for the 2022 GLC AMG 43? SUV, not the coupe. Zip code is 92691. 36 mo/10k please (as well as 36/12k if possible please).

    Any lease incentives?

    Thank you in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,675
    Kymmy26 said:

    Hi there! Could you please provide the residuals, Money Factor, and incentives for the 2022 GLC AMG 43? SUV, not the coupe. Zip code is 92691. 36 mo/10k please (as well as 36/12k if possible please).

    Any lease incentives?

    Thank you in advance!

    36/12
    Standard MF
    54% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 1Busyman1Busyman FloridaMember Posts: 59
    Michaell said:

    Kymmy26 said:

    Hi there! Could you please provide the residuals, Money Factor, and incentives for the 2022 GLC AMG 43? SUV, not the coupe. Zip code is 92691. 36 mo/10k please (as well as 36/12k if possible please).

    Any lease incentives?

    Thank you in advance!

    36/12
    Standard MF
    54% RV
    No lease incentives
    What is Standard MF Michael?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,770
    1Busyman said:

    Michaell said:

    Kymmy26 said:

    Hi there! Could you please provide the residuals, Money Factor, and incentives for the 2022 GLC AMG 43? SUV, not the coupe. Zip code is 92691. 36 mo/10k please (as well as 36/12k if possible please).

    Any lease incentives?

    Thank you in advance!

    36/12
    Standard MF
    54% RV
    No lease incentives
    What is Standard MF Michael?
    Tier A1: .00150 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 1Busyman1Busyman FloridaMember Posts: 59
    kyfdx said:

    1Busyman said:

    Michaell said:

    Kymmy26 said:

    Hi there! Could you please provide the residuals, Money Factor, and incentives for the 2022 GLC AMG 43? SUV, not the coupe. Zip code is 92691. 36 mo/10k please (as well as 36/12k if possible please).

    Any lease incentives?

    Thank you in advance!

    36/12
    Standard MF
    54% RV
    No lease incentives
    What is Standard MF Michael?
    Tier A1: .00150 MF
    Hmm yesterday dealer zip code 33444 quoted me a MF of .00195 on a GLC 300 Base 4x2

    I just posted something similar on BMW X3 forum and there you said BMW Allows dealers to mark up MF .0040, does Mercedes allow something similar. Both dealerships owned by auto nation, obviously auto nation likes inflating MF
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,770
    1Busyman said:

    kyfdx said:

    1Busyman said:

    Michaell said:

    Kymmy26 said:

    Hi there! Could you please provide the residuals, Money Factor, and incentives for the 2022 GLC AMG 43? SUV, not the coupe. Zip code is 92691. 36 mo/10k please (as well as 36/12k if possible please).

    Any lease incentives?

    Thank you in advance!

    36/12
    Standard MF
    54% RV
    No lease incentives
    What is Standard MF Michael?
    Tier A1: .00150 MF
    Hmm yesterday dealer zip code 33444 quoted me a MF of .00195 on a GLC 300 Base 4x2

    I just posted something similar on BMW X3 forum and there you said BMW Allows dealers to mark up MF .0040, does Mercedes allow something similar. Both dealerships owned by auto nation, obviously auto nation likes inflating MF
    Mercedes dealers are allowed a much higher markup. It really has nothing to do with Autonation.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Jn86Jn86 Member Posts: 1

    Hi Friends,

    Can some one help me with RV and MF of a glc 2022 RW, zip-77027

    The MSRP Is 51,925 and final sale price is 55,623

    They are saying cash down 2000 for lease below
    10k/27 month - $1103 per month
    10k/36 month - $ 963 per month
    10k/39 month - $ 943 per month

    Does it sound right or its too much???

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,675
    Jn86 said:

    Hi Friends,

    Can some one help me with RV and MF of a glc 2022 RW, zip-77027

    The MSRP Is 51,925 and final sale price is 55,623

    They are saying cash down 2000 for lease below

    10k/27 month - $1103 per month

    10k/36 month - $ 963 per month

    10k/39 month - $ 943 per month

    Does it sound right or its too much???

    36/10 are the only numbers we have - .00133 and 57%

    With the prices provided, $836/mo

    I'll guess either the adjusted cap cost is higher than the final sale price, or the MF is marked up.

    Or both.

    Ask for a screen shot of the dealer's lease worksheet.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Dr_AavaDr_Aava Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

    2022 GLC W, MSRP $50,850, what is a fair cap cost in this crazy market? Can I go back invoice?😅 ZIP: 92620

    Additionally, with the 36/10k at 57%, what would the residual value be at 39/10k and 42/10k?

    Thanks much, and Happy New Year!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,770
    Dr_Aava said:

    Hi,

    2022 GLC W, MSRP $50,850, what is a fair cap cost in this crazy market? Can I go back invoice?😅 ZIP: 92620

    Additionally, with the 36/10k at 57%, what would the residual value be at 39/10k and 42/10k?

    Thanks much, and Happy New Year!

    We don't track pricing. See the Price Checker link, below

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DB7DB7 98034Member Posts: 34

    Hi can I get RV and MF for 2022 GLC AMG 43, 36/10k or 36/12k, zip 97080.

    Happy new year!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,770
    DB7 said:

    Hi can I get RV and MF for 2022 GLC AMG 43, 36/10k or 36/12k, zip 97080.

    Happy new year!

    Coupe or SUV?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bbrrwwbbrrww Member Posts: 3
    Hello,

    Can I please get MF, RV, and incentives for the 2022 GLC 300 RWD SUV, 36/15K, zip code of 85750?

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,675
    bbrrww said:

    Hello,

    Can I please get MF, RV, and incentives for the 2022 GLC 300 RWD SUV, 36/15K, zip code of 85750?

    Thank you.

    .00133 and 54%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DB7DB7 98034Member Posts: 34

    @kyfdx said:
    Coupe or SUV?

    SUV

  • yodobyodob Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

    Can I get MF, RV and incentives for the 2022 GLC 300 4matic for 36/10k miles for the zipcode 98052?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,770
    yodob said:

    Hi,

    Can I get MF, RV and incentives for the 2022 GLC 300 4matic for 36/10k miles for the zipcode 98052?

    .00093 MF and 55% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,770
    DB7 said:

    Hi can I get RV and MF for 2022 GLC AMG 43, 36/10k or 36/12k, zip 97080.

    Happy new year!

    DB7 said:

    @kyfdx said:

    Coupe or SUV?

    SUV


    36/12
    Standard MF and 54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • arthurxyarthurxy Member Posts: 25

    Hi,
    Can I get January MF / RV / Incentives for 36/10k and 48/10k, 2022 GLC300 RWD, zip 91709?
    Can I also get the purchase APR and incentives?
    Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,675
    arthurxy said:

    Hi,

    Can I get January MF / RV / Incentives for 36/10k and 48/10k, 2022 GLC300 RWD, zip 91709?

    Can I also get the purchase APR and incentives?

    Thanks!

    .00133 MF
    57% / 46% RV for 36/48 and 10K

    No special APR or purchase incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • funkieguy1989funkieguy1989 Member Posts: 6
    Can I get MF, RV for the 2022 GLC 300 4matic SUV for 36/10k and 36/7500 miles for the zipcode 94087?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,770

    Can I get MF, RV for the 2022 GLC 300 4matic SUV for 36/10k and 36/7500 miles for the zipcode 94087?

    36/10
    .00093 MF and 55% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DB7DB7 98034Member Posts: 34

    @kyfdx said:
    36/12
    Standard MF and 54% residual

    What’s the standard MF for the month of January ? Also, what’s the residual for 36/10k?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,770
    edited January 8
    DB7 said:

    @kyfdx said:

    36/12

    Standard MF and 54% residual

    What’s the standard MF for the month of January ? Also, what’s the residual for 36/10k?


    .00150 MF

    +1% for 10K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • smehrsmehr Member Posts: 10
    Hello, may I have the MF and residual value for 2022 glc300 RWD 36/10 in 93063? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,675
    smehr said:

    Hello, may I have the MF and residual value for 2022 glc300 RWD 36/10 in 93063? Thank you.

    .00148 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ReskvReskv Member Posts: 9
    What is the MF, RV and true MSRP for the 2022 GLC 63s Coupe 4MATIC+?

    Northeast US.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,770
    Reskv said:

    What is the MF, RV and true MSRP for the 2022 GLC 63s Coupe 4MATIC+?

    Northeast US.

    I don't see this model for 2022

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • smehrsmehr Member Posts: 10
    Michaell said:

    smehr said:

    Hello, may I have the MF and residual value for 2022 glc300 RWD 36/10 in 93063? Thank you.

    .00148 MF and 57% residual
    Thank you- QUESTION: how come I saw other numbers .00133 MF & 57% RV on another post earlier this month for the same 2022 glc300 RWD 36/10 in similar zip code? Just want to clarify....
    Also- What is the MF & RV for 2022 GLC300 RWD in 91367 for 36/12?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,675
    smehr said:

    Michaell said:

    smehr said:

    Hello, may I have the MF and residual value for 2022 glc300 RWD 36/10 in 93063? Thank you.

    .00148 MF and 57% residual
    Thank you- QUESTION: how come I saw other numbers .00133 MF & 57% RV on another post earlier this month for the same 2022 glc300 RWD 36/10 in similar zip code? Just want to clarify....
    Also- What is the MF & RV for 2022 GLC300 RWD in 91367 for 36/12?
    The programs just changed earlier this week.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • smehrsmehr Member Posts: 10
    What is the MF & RV for 2022 GLC300 RWD in 91367 for 36/12?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,770
    smehr said:

    What is the MF & RV for 2022 GLC300 RWD in 91367 for 36/12?

    .00148 MF and 56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • smehrsmehr Member Posts: 10
    is anyone else seeing mercedes dealers marking up their MF?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,675
    smehr said:

    is anyone else seeing mercedes dealers marking up their MF?

    I'm sure most members are - it's almost a universal truth in this market that dealers are marking up the MF.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • smehrsmehr Member Posts: 10
    Michaell said:

    smehr said:

    is anyone else seeing mercedes dealers marking up their MF?

    I'm sure most members are - it's almost a universal truth in this market that dealers are marking up the MF.
    I hope this is not a silly question: how often does the money factor change?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,675
    smehr said:

    Michaell said:

    smehr said:

    is anyone else seeing mercedes dealers marking up their MF?

    I'm sure most members are - it's almost a universal truth in this market that dealers are marking up the MF.
    I hope this is not a silly question: how often does the money factor change?
    The programs update about once a month; doesn't always mean there are changes, just that there can be changes.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TVeeTVee Marietta, GaMember Posts: 23
    Hello, may I please have MF and residual for GLC300 AWD 36/12 and 36/15 for 30060. Any incentives? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,675
    TVee said:

    Hello, may I please have MF and residual for GLC300 AWD 36/12 and 36/15 for 30060. Any incentives? Thank you!

    36/15
    .00107 MF and 52% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • arux18arux18 Member Posts: 11
    Hi, can I please have MF and RV for 2022 GLC 300 RWD for zip 33137, 36/10?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,675
    arux18 said:

    Hi, can I please have MF and RV for 2022 GLC 300 RWD for zip 33137, 36/10?

    .00148 MF and 57% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sluggah67Sluggah67 Rhode IslandMember Posts: 40
    Could I please have the RV and MF for the 2022 GLC 43 Coupe AWD for 36 months/12K for Zip Code 01867. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,675
    Sluggah67 said:

    Could I please have the RV and MF for the 2022 GLC 43 Coupe AWD for 36 months/12K for Zip Code 01867. Thanks!

    Standard MF and 53% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Richhh_JoneszRichhh_Jonesz Member Posts: 8

    Hi. Can I get the MF, RV, & incentives for a 21/22 GLC 300 Coupe in 07208? 36/10k. Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,675

    Hi. Can I get the MF, RV, & incentives for a 21/22 GLC 300 Coupe in 07208? 36/10k. Thank you!

    2022
    Standard MF and 55% RV
    No lease incentives

    2021 GLC-Class discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • abc54abc54 Member Posts: 7
    Hi! Can I get MF, RV, and incentives for a 2022 GLC300 RWD 36mo/10k in ZIPs 91007 and 92660? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,770
    abc54 said:

    Hi! Can I get MF, RV, and incentives for a 2022 GLC300 RWD 36mo/10k in ZIPs 91007 and 92660? Thanks!

    .00148 MF and 57% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • koolio46koolio46 Boston, MAMember Posts: 8
    @kyfdx First off, thanks so much for doing this. You've helped me out tremendously over the years. :smile:

    Can you provide the RV and MF (top tier credit) for:

    2022 MB GLC300 RWD SUV
    36mo / 7,500 miles

    2022 MB GLC300 AWD SUV
    36mo / 7,500 miles

    If the RV/MF is better for a 36mo/10k mile lease, please let me know.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,675
    koolio46 said:

    @kyfdx First off, thanks so much for doing this. You've helped me out tremendously over the years. :smile:

    Can you provide the RV and MF (top tier credit) for:

    2022 MB GLC300 RWD SUV
    36mo / 7,500 miles

    2022 MB GLC300 AWD SUV
    36mo / 7,500 miles

    If the RV/MF is better for a 36mo/10k mile lease, please let me know.

    36/7.5K
    RWD - .00148 and 58%
    AWD - .00107 and 56%

    Subtract 1% for 10K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • koolio46koolio46 Boston, MAMember Posts: 8

    @Michaell said:
    36/7.5K
    RWD - .00148 and 58%
    AWD - .00107 and 56%

    Subtract 1% for 10K

    Thanks very much!

  • SlarrieuSlarrieu Miami, FLMember Posts: 9

    Hi there! Could you please provide the residuals, Money Factor, and incentives for the 2022 GLC Coupe 300? AWD. Zip code is 33176. 36 mo/10k please (as well as 36/7.5k if possible please). Do you know if Feb will differentiate from Jan?

Sign In or Register to comment.