Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2022 Nissan Rogue Lease Deals and Prices

124

Comments

  • Options
    Sd013Sd013 Member Posts: 3
    I need the money factor and residual for a platinum awd 10k miles 18months. Zip 11421
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    Sd013 said:

    I need the money factor and residual for a platinum awd 10k miles 18months. Zip 11421

    .00266 MF and 79% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Sd013Sd013 Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    Sd013 said:

    I need the money factor and residual for a platinum awd 10k miles 18months. Zip 11421

    .00266 MF and 79% residual
    Thanks can I also get the money factor and residual for a platinum awd 10k miles 36months. Zip 11421
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    Sd013 said:

    Michaell said:

    Sd013 said:

    I need the money factor and residual for a platinum awd 10k miles 18months. Zip 11421

    .00266 MF and 79% residual
    Thanks can I also get the money factor and residual for a platinum awd 10k miles 36months. Zip 11421
    66% residual
    Same MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    JR89JR89 Member Posts: 6

    Hi, I am looking for the money factor/residual on a 2023 Rogue SV AWD - 24 mo/10000 miles and 36mo/10000 miles. Zip 68516

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    JR89 said:

    Hi, I am looking for the money factor/residual on a 2023 Rogue SV AWD - 24 mo/10000 miles and 36mo/10000 miles. Zip 68516

    Please repost into our new 2023 Rogue discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Sd013Sd013 Member Posts: 3
    May I please have the money factor and residual for an SL premium awd 10k miles 18months and also 36 months. Zip 11421
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    Sd013 said:

    May I please have the money factor and residual for an SL premium awd 10k miles 18months and also 36 months. Zip 11421

    .00266 MF
    80% / 67% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    JMontyJMonty Member Posts: 27

    Can you please provide me with the MF, residual, and any incentives for 2022 Rogue AWD

    Miles/Term: 12k / 36 months
    Zip Code: 01089

    Thanks in Advance!!

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    JMonty said:

    Can you please provide me with the MF, residual, and any incentives for 2022 Rogue AWD

    Miles/Term: 12k / 36 months

    Zip Code: 01089

    Thanks in Advance!!

    What trim?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    JMontyJMonty Member Posts: 27

    @Michaell said:
    What trim?

    S model AWD

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    JMonty said:

    Can you please provide me with the MF, residual, and any incentives for 2022 Rogue AWD

    Miles/Term: 12k / 36 months

    Zip Code: 01089

    Thanks in Advance!!

    JMonty said:

    @Michaell said:

    What trim?

    S model AWD


    .00266 MF and 63% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mosfromosfro Member Posts: 2

    Can you please provide me with the MF, residual, and any incentives for 2022 Rogue SV

    Miles/Term: 10k / 36 months
    Zip Code: 77407

    Thanks

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    mosfro said:

    Can you please provide me with the MF, residual, and any incentives for 2022 Rogue SV

    Miles/Term: 10k / 36 months

    Zip Code: 77407

    Thanks

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mosfromosfro Member Posts: 2

    @Michaell said:
    FWD or AWD?

    Can you provide both AWD and FWD both 2022 and 2023?

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    mosfro said:

    Can you please provide me with the MF, residual, and any incentives for 2022 Rogue SV

    Miles/Term: 10k / 36 months

    Zip Code: 77407

    Thanks

    mosfro said:

    @Michaell said:

    FWD or AWD?

    Can you provide both AWD and FWD both 2022 and 2023?


    2022
    .00266 MF
    66% AWD
    65% FWD
    No lease incentives

    2023 Rogue discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    madman86madman86 Member Posts: 39
    Hi, please provide incentives, MF, and residual for a 2022 Rogue S AWD 12k miles, 36 month, zip 07026. Does Nissan also charge a bank or acquisition fee? Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    madman86 said:

    Hi, please provide incentives, MF, and residual for a 2022 Rogue S AWD 12k miles, 36 month, zip 07026. Does Nissan also charge a bank or acquisition fee? Thanks!

    .00266 MF and 63% residual
    No lease incentives

    $595 acquisition fee

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    JMontyJMonty Member Posts: 27

    Can you please provide me with the MF, residual, and any incentives for 2022 Rogue SV AWD

    Miles/Term: 10k / 36 months

    Zip Code: 01089

    Thanks in Advance!!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,338
    JMonty said:

    Can you please provide me with the MF, residual, and any incentives for 2022 Rogue SV AWD

    Miles/Term: 10k / 36 months

    Zip Code: 01089

    Thanks in Advance!!

    .00266 MF and 66% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Hi, I am from egypt, Nissan Rouge is not available in my country.

    Is nissan qashqai similar with nissan rouge? https://en.nissan.com.eg/vehicles/new/qashqai.html
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,338

    Hi, I am from egypt, Nissan Rouge is not available in my country.

    Is nissan qashqai similar with nissan rouge? https://en.nissan.com.eg/vehicles/new/qashqai.html

    The Qashqai is equivalent to the US Rogue Sport, which is a smaller vehicle than the US Rogue.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    SonOfSaulSonOfSaul Member Posts: 28

    What are the MF, RV and incentives for zip: 91362

    • Rogue Sport SV AWD

    Thank you!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,338
    SonOfSaul said:

    What are the MF, RV and incentives for zip: 91362

    • Rogue Sport SV AWD

    Thank you!

    36/15
    .00303 MF and 62% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    SonOfSaulSonOfSaul Member Posts: 28

    Sorry, it should be:
    What is the MF, RV and incentives for zip: 91362

    Rogue Sport SV AWD
    12xxx miles/36months

    Please and thank you!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,338
    SonOfSaul said:

    Sorry, it should be:

    What is the MF, RV and incentives for zip: 91362

    Rogue Sport SV AWD

    12xxx miles/36months

    Please and thank you!

    63% residual for 36/12

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Crad4Crad4 Member Posts: 30
    Hi,

    May I please have the MF & RV for the Rogue SV

    12 miles/36 months

    15 miles/36 months

    Zip 07066

    Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,338
    Crad4 said:

    Hi,

    May I please have the MF & RV for the Rogue SV

    12 miles/36 months

    15 miles/36 months

    Zip 07066

    Thanks

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Crad4Crad4 Member Posts: 30
    kyfdx said:

    Crad4 said:

    Hi,

    May I please have the MF & RV for the Rogue SV

    12 miles/36 months

    15 miles/36 months

    Zip 07066

    Thanks

    FWD or AWD?
    Sorry. AWD
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    Crad4 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Crad4 said:

    Hi,

    May I please have the MF & RV for the Rogue SV

    12 miles/36 months

    15 miles/36 months

    Zip 07066

    Thanks

    FWD or AWD?
    Sorry. AWD
    36/15
    .00266 MF and 63% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    madman86madman86 Member Posts: 39
    Hi!

    Please provide October incentives, MF, and residual for a 2022 Rogue S AWD and SV AWD 12k miles, 36 months, zip 07026.

    Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    madman86 said:

    Hi!

    Please provide October incentives, MF, and residual for a 2022 Rogue S AWD and SV AWD 12k miles, 36 months, zip 07026.

    Thank you!

    .00280 MF
    66% residual
    No lease incentives

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jwagnerjwagner Member Posts: 7
    Hi! Can I please have the MF and RV plus incentives for 2022 AWD Rogue S? This is for 21224 and 36/10k.

    Thank you!

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    jwagner said:

    Hi! Can I please have the MF and RV plus incentives for 2022 AWD Rogue S? This is for 21224 and 36/10k.

    Thank you!

    .00280 and 68%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    dru37dru37 Member Posts: 40
    Hi - can I please have MF / Residual for 2022 SV AWD 10k/36 in zip 07746. Also any lease cash other than $500 loyalty available? Thank you in advance
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,338
    dru37 said:

    Hi - can I please have MF / Residual for 2022 SV AWD 10k/36 in zip 07746. Also any lease cash other than $500 loyalty available? Thank you in advance

    .00280 MF and 68% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    HShahHShah Member Posts: 79
    Hey,

    Can you please give me MF, RV, and any incentives available for 2022 Nissan Rogue SL for 36/12k miles? Zip Code 77479.

    Regards,
    Harsh
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    HShah said:

    Hey,

    Can you please give me MF, RV, and any incentives available for 2022 Nissan Rogue SL for 36/12k miles? Zip Code 77479.

    Regards,
    Harsh

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    HShahHShah Member Posts: 79
    Michaell said:

    HShah said:

    Hey,

    Can you please give me MF, RV, and any incentives available for 2022 Nissan Rogue SL for 36/12k miles? Zip Code 77479.

    Regards,
    Harsh

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    HShah said:

    Michaell said:

    HShah said:

    Hey,

    Can you please give me MF, RV, and any incentives available for 2022 Nissan Rogue SL for 36/12k miles? Zip Code 77479.

    Regards,
    Harsh

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
    .00280 MF and 66% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    dru37dru37 Member Posts: 40
    Hi - can I please have MF / Residual for 2023 SV AWD 12k/36 in zip 07746. Also any lease cash other than $500 loyalty available? Thank you in advance
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    dru37 said:

    Hi - can I please have MF / Residual for 2023 SV AWD 12k/36 in zip 07746. Also any lease cash other than $500 loyalty available? Thank you in advance

    2023 Rogue discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    PhilzouPhilzou Member Posts: 1
    BASE MF & RV on 2022 Rogue SV AWD 36mo/12k in zip 63376 please. thanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    Philzou said:

    BASE MF & RV on 2022 Rogue SV AWD 36mo/12k in zip 63376 please. thanks.

    .00280 MF and 66% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mmendoza2mmendoza2 Member Posts: 179
    Could i please have the MF and residual % for a 2022 Rogue SL and Platinum (FWD) in South Florida (33027)

    36/10 Term
    18/10 Term

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    mmendoza2 said:

    Could i please have the MF and residual % for a 2022 Rogue SL and Platinum (FWD) in South Florida (33027)

    36/10 Term
    18/10 Term

    Thanks!

    .00280 MF
    Plat - 80% / 68% for 18/36 and 10K
    SL - 81% / 68%
    $300 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    dlusiondlusion Member Posts: 2
    Looking for MF and RV for 2023 Rogue SL AWD. 36 Months / 10K per year. Zip Code 33445. Thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    dlusion said:

    Looking for MF and RV for 2023 Rogue SL AWD. 36 Months / 10K per year. Zip Code 33445. Thank you

    2023 Rogue discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    dlusiondlusion Member Posts: 2
    Looking for MF and RV for 2023 Rogue SL AWD. 36 Months /10K per year. Zip Code 33444
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    dlusion said:

    Looking for MF and RV for 2023 Rogue SL AWD. 36 Months /10K per year. Zip Code 33444

    2023 Rogue discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.