Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2023 Nissan Rogue Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,149
edited September 2022 in Nissan
Ask your 2023 Rogue lease questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals, payments and prices.

When making a request for lease information, please include the following information for the quickest response - body style, cab style (for trucks), trim level, RWD/FWD/AWD/4x2/4x4 (as appropriate), lease term, mileage allowance and your location.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456712

Comments

  • Sknight111Sknight111 Member Posts: 2

    Hello, can I please have residual, MF and incentives for 2023 Rogue SL 12k AWD 36mo in 07604?

    Thank you

  • JR89JR89 Member Posts: 6

    Hi. I would like the money factor and residual on a 2023 Rogue SV AWD for 24 months / 10000 and 36mo / 10000. Zip code 68516 Thank you.

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,149

    Hello, can I please have residual, MF and incentives for 2023 Rogue SL 12k AWD 36mo in 07604?

    Thank you

    .00273 MF and 67% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,149
    JR89 said:

    Hi. I would like the money factor and residual on a 2023 Rogue SV AWD for 24 months / 10000 and 36mo / 10000. Zip code 68516 Thank you.

    .00273 MF
    77% / 68% residual
    $325 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • CR23CR23 Member Posts: 10

    Hi - may I have the MF, RV and any incentives for 24/10 in 29715 for SV FWD?

    Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,149
    CR23 said:

    Hi - may I have the MF, RV and any incentives for 24/10 in 29715 for SV FWD?

    Thanks

    .00273 MF and 76% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • joeybags24joeybags24 Member Posts: 18
    edited September 2022

    Hi, can I please have mf, rv and incentives for 36/12 for s and sv model (awd), located in 07853. Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,149

    Hi, can I please have mf, rv and incentives for 36/12 for s and sv model (awd), located in 07853. Thank you!

    .00273 MF
    65% S
    66% SV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JMontyJMonty Member Posts: 27

    Can you please provide me with the MF, residual, and any incentives for 2022 Rogue S or SV AWD

    Miles/Term: 12k / 36 months

    Zip Code: 01089

    Thanks in Advance!!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,968
    JMonty said:

    Can you please provide me with the MF, residual, and any incentives for 2022 Rogue S or SV AWD

    Miles/Term: 12k / 36 months

    Zip Code: 01089

    Thanks in Advance!!

    .00273 MF
    65%/66% residual for S/SV

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JMontyJMonty Member Posts: 27

    Thank you!

  • CmoceraCmocera Member Posts: 2

    Hello,
    Can I have the MF and Residual for a 2023 Nissan Rogue SL AWD 15k/36mo. 11766. Thanks in advance

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,968
    Cmocera said:

    Hello,

    Can I have the MF and Residual for a 2023 Nissan Rogue SL AWD 15k/36mo. 11766. Thanks in advance

    .00273 MF and 66% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Crad4Crad4 Member Posts: 29
    Hi,

    May I please have the MF and Residual for a 2023 Nissan Rogue SV AWD 12k/36mo.?

    Zip 07066

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,149
    Crad4 said:

    Hi,

    May I please have the MF and Residual for a 2023 Nissan Rogue SV AWD 12k/36mo.?

    Zip 07066

    Thanks

    .00273 MF and 66% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jwagnerjwagner Member Posts: 7
    Hi! Can I please have the MF and RV plus incentives for 2023 AWD Rogue S? This is for 21224 and 36/10k.

    Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,149
    jwagner said:

    Hi! Can I please have the MF and RV plus incentives for 2023 AWD Rogue S? This is for 21224 and 36/10k.

    Thank you!

    .00282 MF and 69% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AutmarAutmar Member Posts: 1

    Hi, may I please have the MF, RV, and incentives (if any) for the 2023 AWD Rogue SL for 10k/36mo lease?

    Zip 20852

    Thanks in advance.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,968
    Autmar said:

    Hi, may I please have the MF, RV, and incentives (if any) for the 2023 AWD Rogue SL for 10k/36mo lease?

    Zip 20852

    Thanks in advance.

    .00282 MF and 70% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dpl98108dpl98108 Member Posts: 22
    Hello, can I have the RV and MF for a 2023 Rogue SV AWD 10k/36mo in 98108? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,149
    dpl98108 said:

    Hello, can I have the RV and MF for a 2023 Rogue SV AWD 10k/36mo in 98108? Thanks!

    .00282 MF and 69% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ramie311ramie311 Member Posts: 19
    Hi
    Could you provide the MF/RV for 2023 Rogue SV AWD 10k/18mo and also 2022 Rogue SV AWD 10k/18mo for 06410 please-- many thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,968
    ramie311 said:

    Hi
    Could you provide the MF/RV for 2023 Rogue SV AWD 10k/18mo and also 2022 Rogue SV AWD 10k/18mo for 06410 please-- many thanks

    .00282 MF and 83% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mmendoza2mmendoza2 Member Posts: 179
    Could i please have the MF and residual % for a 2023 Rogue SL and Platinum (FWD) in South Florida (33027)

    36/10 Term
    18/10 Term

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,149
    mmendoza2 said:

    Could i please have the MF and residual % for a 2023 Rogue SL and Platinum (FWD) in South Florida (33027)

    36/10 Term
    18/10 Term

    Thanks!

    .00282 MF
    Plat - 82% / 69% for 18/36 and 10K
    SL - 83% / 69%
    $325 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Bigdawg1986Bigdawg1986 Member Posts: 37

    Hello! 34655 sv and sl (fwd and awd) 18 months, 15k. Thank you

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,149

    Hello! 34655 sv and sl (fwd and awd) 18 months, 15k. Thank you

    .00282 MF
    81% SL AWD
    80% SL FWD
    80% SV AWD
    79% SV FWD

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Shark56Shark56 Member Posts: 10
    Could i please have the incentives, MF and residual % for a 36/12 lease on the 2023 Rogue SL AWD in SF Bay Area (94506)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,968
    Shark56 said:

    Could i please have the incentives, MF and residual % for a 36/12 lease on the 2023 Rogue SL AWD in SF Bay Area (94506)

    .00282 MF and 68% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dru37dru37 Member Posts: 40
    Hi - can I please have Nov program MF, Residual for 36/12 2023 Rogue SV AWD zip 07746
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,968
    dru37 said:

    Hi - can I please have Nov program MF, Residual for 36/12 2023 Rogue SV AWD zip 07746

    .00291 MF and 67% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Bigdawg1986Bigdawg1986 Member Posts: 37

    @Bigdawg1986 said:
    Hello! 34655 sv and sl (fwd) 18 months, 24, 36, 15k. Thank you

    Can I ask for the same Information for November please?

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,149

    @Bigdawg1986 said:

    Hello! 34655 sv and sl (fwd) 18 months, 24, 36, 15k. Thank you

    Can I ask for the same Information for November please?


    .00291 MF
    SV - 79%, 73%, 65%
    SL - 80%, 74%, 66%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mmm1961mmm1961 Member Posts: 7
    Hi.
    Can i have the incentives, MF and residual % for a 36/10 lease on the
    2023 Rogue SV AWD in NYC, NJ aria.

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,968
    mmm1961 said:

    Hi.
    Can i have the incentives, MF and residual % for a 36/10 lease on the
    2023 Rogue SV AWD in NYC, NJ aria.

    Thanks.

    .00291 MF and 69% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • clarksd86clarksd86 Member Posts: 29
    Hello, can I please have residual, MF and incentives for 2023 Rogue S 12k AWD 36mo in 60473?

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,149
    clarksd86 said:

    Hello, can I please have residual, MF and incentives for 2023 Rogue S 12k AWD 36mo in 60473?

    Thank you

    .00291 MF and 67% residual
    $300 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jaoblojjaobloj Member Posts: 3
    Hi! Can I please have residual, MF, and incentives for 2023 Rogue SV Premium Pkg 36/12 lease in 44134?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,968
    jaobloj said:

    Hi! Can I please have residual, MF, and incentives for 2023 Rogue SV Premium Pkg 36/12 lease in 44134?

    Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GC2021GC2021 Member Posts: 2
    Hi! Can I please have residual, MF, and incentives for 2023 Rogue SL(FWD) & Platinum(FWD) 1. 24/10 2. 18/10 lease in 94539?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,149
    GC2021 said:

    Hi! Can I please have residual, MF, and incentives for 2023 Rogue SL(FWD) & Platinum(FWD) 1. 24/10 2. 18/10 lease in 94539?

    .00291 MF
    Plat - 82% / 76% for 18/24 and 10K
    SL - 83% / 77%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nurselyfenurselyfe Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2022

    Hi! Looking for mf and resid value on 2023 roguE SV and SL AWD 36month/12k miles. 19406. Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,149
    edited November 2022
    nurselyfe said:

    Hi! Looking for mf and resid value on 2023 roguE SV and SL AWD 36month/12k miles. 19406. Thanks!

    .00291 MF
    68% SL
    67% SV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jaoblojjaobloj Member Posts: 3
    Hi! Could I please have the MF + residual value on 2023 Rogue SL AWD and Platinum AWD for 36/12. 44134. Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,149
    jaobloj said:

    Hi! Could I please have the MF + residual value on 2023 Rogue SL AWD and Platinum AWD for 36/12. 44134. Thanks!!

    .00291 MF
    $300 incentive
    67% Plat
    68% SL

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi. I would like the money factor and residual on a 2023 Rogue SV AWD for 24 months / 10000 and 36mo / 10000. Zip code 06614 Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,149

    Hi. I would like the money factor and residual on a 2023 Rogue SV AWD for 24 months / 10000 and 36mo / 10000. Zip code 06614 Thank you.

    .00291 MF
    77% / 69% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • double_rdouble_r Member Posts: 52
    Hi, please provide residual, money factor and any incentives for a '23 Rogue SV AWD and SL AWD for the terms 18 months with 10k miles/yr and 24 months with 10k miles/yr in zip code 19428.

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,149
    double_r said:

    Hi, please provide residual, money factor and any incentives for a '23 Rogue SV AWD and SL AWD for the terms 18 months with 10k miles/yr and 24 months with 10k miles/yr in zip code 19428.

    Thanks in advance!

    .00291 MF
    84% / 78% SL
    83% / 77% SV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • et0nixet0nix Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2022
    Hi i am interested in 2023 Rogue SV AWD, 10k/36mo in 11756. MF And Residual any incentives

    Thank you
Sign In or Register to comment.