Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2022 VW Arteon Lease Deals, Incentives, Rebates, and Prices

2»

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,986

kyfdx said:

What is MF, RV and incentives for 2023 Arteon SEL Premium R-line?
    Terms are 36/12k and zip code is 01543

.00168 MF and 48% residual
    $2000 dealer cash
    Thanks for the info. Does the dealer cash also apply to finance?
    Yes

4.90% APR up to 72 months

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bluemkn57carsbluemkn57cars Member Posts: 1,009
    kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

What is MF, RV and incentives for 2023 Arteon SEL Premium R-line?
    Terms are 36/12k and zip code is 01543

$2000 dealer cash
    Thanks for the info. Does the dealer cash also apply to finance?
    Yes

4.90% APR up to 72 months
    Thank you. I did see the special financing rate posted on the VW website.
    2021 Audi A6 P+2018 Audi A4 P+ (lease returned)2013 Honda Accord EX-L (Sold)
  • Options

@kyfdx said:
    $2000 dealer cash

Do you have updated numbers for this month? Trying to see if dealer cash increased. Thanks.

• Options

@kyfdx said:

$2000 dealer cash

Do you have updated numbers for this month? Trying to see if dealer cash increased. Thanks.

.00149 MF and 47% residual
    $2000 dealer cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bada_bingbada_bing Member Posts: 105
    edited January 9
    What is MF, RV and incentives for a 2023 Arteon SEL-Premium R-line for 36/12k and zip code 90278? Are there any incentives for a purchase deal? Thank you.
  • Options
    bada_bing said:

What is MF, RV and incentives for a 2023 Arteon SEL-Premium R-line for 36/12k and zip code 90278? Are there any incentives for a purchase deal? Thank you.

.00149 MF and 47% residual
    $2000 dealer cash

4.9% APR up to 72 months
    Also with $2000 dealer cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    AvantGarde71AvantGarde71 Member Posts: 3

Shopping for a left over and brand new 2023 VW Arteon SEL R-Line Premium. Is the $2000 dealer also applicable for straight cash purchase? (Not financing or leasing). I am located in 33134. Thanks

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,807

Shopping for a left over and brand new 2023 VW Arteon SEL R-Line Premium. Is the $2000 dealer also applicable for straight cash purchase? (Not financing or leasing). I am located in 33134. Thanks

Looks that way.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    AvantGarde71AvantGarde71 Member Posts: 3

Thanks.

• Options
    TomfkTomfk Member Posts: 41

Could I get the Arteon SEL's mf and rv for 36/12k? Zip: 10598. Any incentives?

• Options
    Tomfk said:

Could I get the Arteon SEL's mf and rv for 36/12k? Zip: 10598. Any incentives?

.00149 MF and 47% RV
    $2000 dealer cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    When do February lease terms and incentives come out? Need to get a car soon.
  • Options
    ITguy333ITguy333 Member Posts: 29

@bada_bing said:

Please consider a car lease program with Residual value > 60% and a Money Factor .00001 to .00199

You are wasting time on a 2023 Arteon if expectations are to get a “good deal” if lease program is bogus. Bank is saying car holds 47% of value after 3 years /30k which is BS.

Can guide you on better program if needed

• Options
    bada_bing said:

Current VW programs expire on March 4th. There may be changes for February, but there may not be.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ITguy333 said:

@bada_bing said:

Please consider a car lease program with Residual value > 60% and a Money Factor .00001 to .00199

You are wasting time on a 2023 Arteon if expectations are to get a “good deal” if lease program is bogus. Bank is saying car holds 47% of value after 3 years /30k which is BS.

Can guide you on better program if needed

There aren't a lot of those around, these days.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited February 1

@bada_bing - If you really want an Arteon, your best bet is to purchase one since lease programs suck.
    I have been watching remaining 2023s on dealer lots, but not a lot of dealers are marking them down. The best discount off MSRP (before dealer cash) I have seen on the East Coast is around 9% off.

Good luck.

• Options
    edited February 1

@bada_bing - If you really want an Arteon, your best bet is to purchase one since lease programs suck.

I have been watching remaining 2023s on dealer lots, but not a lot of dealers are marking them down. The best discount off MSRP (before dealer cash) I have seen on the East Coast is around 9% off.

Good luck.

That's exactly what I intend to do. Leasing is not a viable option with 47% residual on a 3 yr/36K mile lease, even at zero MF and a decent discount off MSRP. I was mainly trying to find out if the dealer cash incentive has increased from January. Not really looking at residual and MF fluctuations. I think MF for January was 0.00149. Back in 2021 when I was looking to lease one, the MF was 0.00001 and residual was 50% and I still passed up on leasing one because it wasn't competitive.

The best discount I see in CA is about $6,700 off MSRP, but in other parts of the country, I see as much as $10K off MSRP, although those huge discounts may have strings attached (forcing you to pay for dealer add-ons or financing through their lender at high APR, etc).
  • Options

The best discount I see in CA is about $6,700 off MSRP, but in other parts of the country, I see as much as $10K off MSRP, although those huge discounts may have strings attached (forcing you to pay for dealer add-ons or financing through their lender at high APR, etc).

What trim are you looking at? I have been watching the SEL Premium R-Line. Not a lot in the color combo I am looking for. Most dealers close to me are including the $2k dealer cash in their posted discount, hence I might have to look at another car. I would purchase a $52k Arteon for $40k, but I know that is not happening.

• Options
    edited February 1

SEL-Premium for me also. I don't think $12K off MSRP on a brand new $52K MSRP car is realistic. I would be happy with $8-9K off MSRP and pull the trigger. The VW Partner Program voucher I have will get me another $500 off. What color combo are you looking for? Most come in Titan black interior. I'm flexible on color combo, except that I do not want a black exterior. Top exterior choices would be Kingfisher blue, Kings red or Moonstone gray. Either interior is fine with me.
  • Options

I don't think $12K off MSRP on a brand new $52K MSRP car is realistic.

I agree. However, being a 2023 discontinued model I was hoping some dealers would be more motivated.

What color combo are you looking for?

Not black or white. Moonstone grey is at the top of my list. I am looking for one with 4 motion, being in the northeast.

I am in no rush to make a move, but even with the $2k dealer cash, I am not seeing anything close to $10k off.

• Options
    @bluemkn57cars @bada_bing - at some point, folks will snap up all the remaining inventory at a price they feel is good for them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

@bluemkn57cars @bada_bing - at some point, folks will snap up all the remaining inventory at a price they feel is good for them.

The problem is that the advertised $10K discounts off MSRP right now appear to all be bogus. I contacted a Houston TX dealer who is advertising one at $10,200 off MSRP. It turns out you have to pay about $5,800 in dealer add-on items like tinted windows, theft deterrent system, wheel locks and lifetime oil changes which bring the selling price from $43,011 to $48,915. I’m not saying they are all like this but there does not appear to be enough incentives or trunk money from VW to dealers to warrant massive discounts. Some of them have also recently received new Arteons, so it’s not like all cars have been sitting on dealer lots for 6-9 months.
  • Options

It’s a free market, and the dealer is simply exercising their 1st amendment rights with their pricing.

You are free to pass on the deal, which you have. Doesn’t mean everyone will.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

@Michaell said:
    It’s a free market, and the dealer is simply exercising their 1st amendment rights with their pricing.

You are free to pass on the deal, which you have. Doesn’t mean everyone will.

It is going to be interesting to see whether there will be a push from VW, with increased incentives next month, to help move some of these Arteons before the end of Q1.

• Options
    TomfkTomfk Member Posts: 41

Could I get the mf, rv and incentives for an SER arteon awd?. Term: 36/12k. Zip:10598

Thanks

• Options
    Tomfk said:

Could I get the mf, rv and incentives for an SER arteon awd?. Term: 36/12k. Zip:10598

Thanks

.00125 MF and 46% residual
    $2000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ctx98ctx98 Member Posts: 12
    Could I get the MF and RV for an 2023 Premium SER Arteon? 36/12k...In zip 78727. And any incentives.

Thanks!
  • Options
    ctx98 said:

Could I get the MF and RV for an 2023 Premium SER Arteon? 36/12k...In zip 78727. And any incentives.

Thanks!

.00125 MF and 46% RV
    $2000 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    JdmforeverJdmforever Member Posts: 56

Can I please have the MF/RV/Incentives for Arteon SEL Premium R? Zip 19090 thank you!

24/10
    36/10
    39/10

• Options

Can I please have the MF/RV/Incentives for Arteon SEL Premium R? Zip 19090 thank you!

24/10

36/10

39/10

.00125 MF
    54%/47% residual for 24/36 mo

$2000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    RUFRUF Member Posts: 43
    Hi, can you provide May's MF/RV/Incentives for SEL R-Line & SEL Premium R-Line? 36/10k & 36/7.5
  • Options
    RUF said:

Hi, can you provide May's MF/RV/Incentives for SEL R-Line & SEL Premium R-Line? 36/10k & 36/7.5

36/10
    .00106 MF and 46% residual
    $2000 customer bonus

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator