2023 Audi E-Tron Lease Deals and Prices

DanielS217DanielS217 Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Audi
Looks like Audi started accepting orders for 2023 E-Tron SUVs and Sportbacks. Any info on leasing numbers? Thanks!
«13456714

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,461

    Looks like Audi started accepting orders for 2023 E-Tron SUVs and Sportbacks. Any info on leasing numbers? Thanks!

    No numbers, this month.

    Programs tend to be released when cars arrive at the dealer. Any information on when that may happen?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DanielS217DanielS217 Member Posts: 3
    Dealer said 2023 production started recently. First deliveries within the next month or so. Still '22s at port, though.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,461

    Dealer said 2023 production started recently. First deliveries within the next month or so. Still '22s at port, though.

    Check back next month, then. Might have programs at that time.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • OnthesamOnthesam Member Posts: 10
    Re-post from 2022 forum:

    Looking for mf and rv on 2023 e-tron chronos. Zips 80020 or 60622. Audi Care included through Costco program -- will that impact mf?. 36/10k. Thanks in advance!!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,461
    Onthesam said:

    Re-post from 2022 forum:

    Looking for mf and rv on 2023 e-tron chronos. Zips 80020 or 60622. Audi Care included through Costco program -- will that impact mf?. 36/10k. Thanks in advance!!

    .00366 MF and 51% RV
    No lease incentives

    No info on Costco programs

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Kbssf88Kbssf88 Member Posts: 5

    Can you please provide the following for 94118?
    2022 E-tron chronos 36/10k
    2022 E tron s premium plus 36/10k

    2023 etron chronos 36/10k
    2023 etron s premium plus 36/10k

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,461
    Kbssf88 said:

    Can you please provide the following for 94118?

    2022 E-tron chronos 36/10k

    2022 E tron s premium plus 36/10k

    2023 etron chronos 36/10k

    2023 etron s premium plus 36/10k

    2023
    .00314 and 50%
    .00314 and 54%

    2022 e-tron discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • calbear92calbear92 Member Posts: 49
    Any incentives for Nov? 90275

    Buy rate for 2023 eTron Chronos 24/10 vs 24/12 vs 36/10 vs 36/10?

    Mahalo.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,161
    calbear92 said:

    Any incentives for Nov? 90275

    Buy rate for 2023 eTron Chronos 24/10 vs 24/12 vs 36/10 vs 36/10?

    Mahalo.

    .00315 MF
    56%/49% residual for 24/36 mo, 12K/yr

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pete7_lipete7_li Member Posts: 37
    edited December 2022
    Can the moderators please advise on MF, residual and any December incentives on a 2023 e tron Premium Plus SUV in zip code 20759, for a 36/10 lease. Does AudiCare still add 1% to residual? Thanks very much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,161
    pete7_li said:

    Can the moderators please advise on MF, residual and any December incentives on a 2023 e tron Premium Plus SUV in zip code 20759, for a 36/10 lease. Does AudiCare still add 1% to residual? Thanks very much!

    .00314 MF and 52% residual

    Yes on AudiCare

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • donchardonchar Member Posts: 56
    Hi- Any numbers on

    92833
    Audi eTron S Sportback / 36 /10K

    Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,461
    donchar said:

    Hi- Any numbers on

    92833
    Audi eTron S Sportback / 36 /10K

    Thanks!!

    Which trim?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • donchardonchar Member Posts: 56
    Michaell said:

    donchar said:

    Hi- Any numbers on

    92833
    Audi eTron S Sportback / 36 /10K

    Thanks!!

    Which trim?
    Prestige . thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,461
    donchar said:

    Michaell said:

    donchar said:

    Hi- Any numbers on

    92833
    Audi eTron S Sportback / 36 /10K

    Thanks!!

    Which trim?
    Prestige . thanks
    .00272 MF and 54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LaserSharkCarLaserSharkCar Member Posts: 6
    May I please have the MF, RV, and any special programs for a 2023 e-tron GT prestige with the following terms 36/10 and 48/10 33024?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,461

    May I please have the MF, RV, and any special programs for a 2023 e-tron GT prestige with the following terms 36/10 and 48/10 33024?

    .00311 and 53%
    .00333 and 46%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • xiaoabaixiaoabai Member Posts: 14
    May I please have the MF, RV, and any special programs for a 2023 e-tron GT p+ with the following terms 36/10 and 48/10 78681?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,461
    xiaoabai said:

    May I please have the MF, RV, and any special programs for a 2023 e-tron GT p+ with the following terms 36/10 and 48/10 78681?

    .00311 and 55%
    .00333 and 48%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gerardpkgerardpk Member Posts: 27
    Could I get MF, RV, and any lease incentives for a 2023 E Tron S Sportback, Premium Plus?
    36 months/10k miles. 90034 zip code
    TIA
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,461
    gerardpk said:

    Could I get MF, RV, and any lease incentives for a 2023 E Tron S Sportback, Premium Plus?
    36 months/10k miles. 90034 zip code
    TIA

    .00302 MF and 57% RV
    $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • WeakestLink1WeakestLink1 Member Posts: 22

    Resid, MF and incentives for ETron Premium. Zip 30328. 36/10 and 24/10 (or any usual terms like 30 or 39 mths that are more attractive). TIA.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,161

    Resid, MF and incentives for ETron Premium. Zip 30328. 36/10 and 24/10 (or any usual terms like 30 or 39 mths that are more attractive). TIA.

    .00302 MF
    59%/52% residual for 24/36 mo

    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • FreshFresh Member Posts: 24
    Could I Please get MF, RV, and any lease incentives for a 2023 E Tron Chronos Edition?
    36 months/12k miles. 85041zip code
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,461
    Fresh said:

    Could I Please get MF, RV, and any lease incentives for a 2023 E Tron Chronos Edition?
    36 months/12k miles. 85041zip code

    .00302 MF and 46% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, looking for RV, MF and incentives for 2023 E-tron Premium and Premium +. 24/7.5 and 36/7.5, zip 94564. Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,161

    Hello, looking for RV, MF and incentives for 2023 E-tron Premium and Premium +. 24/7.5 and 36/7.5, zip 94564. Thanks!

    .00302 MF
    60%/53% residual for 24/36 mo

    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sonicsgpsonicsgp Member Posts: 3
    Hi all, I am in the market for a 2023 Etron S Sportback Premium Plus
    36 months / 7,500 miles. zip code 94501
    Looking for MF, RV and incentives.

    Will be trading in my current car for $6,200

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,461
    sonicsgp said:

    Hi all, I am in the market for a 2023 Etron S Sportback Premium Plus
    36 months / 7,500 miles. zip code 94501
    Looking for MF, RV and incentives.

    Will be trading in my current car for $6,200

    Thanks!

    .00302 MF and 58% RV
    $3000 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sonicsgpsonicsgp Member Posts: 3
    I got more details from a local Audi dealer.

    For a 2023 e-tron S Sportback Premium Plus, MSRP $87,310
    36 months / 7,500 miles zip code 94501
    MF 0.00302, Residual Value is $48,893 (56%)

    I am looking to put $3,000 as downpayment and not trade in my car.
    What should the monthly payments be?

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,461
    sonicsgp said:

    I got more details from a local Audi dealer.

    For a 2023 e-tron S Sportback Premium Plus, MSRP $87,310
    36 months / 7,500 miles zip code 94501
    MF 0.00302, Residual Value is $48,893 (56%)

    I am looking to put $3,000 as downpayment and not trade in my car.
    What should the monthly payments be?

    What is the selling price? Adjusted cap cost?

    I'll be not all of the $3000 is used as down payment (aka cap reduction) - you have to cover the first payment, bank fee, dealer fee and registration costs from that amount.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sonicsgpsonicsgp Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2023
    I do not have the adjusted cap cost.

    What I was quoted (with the $3k downpayment) is a monthly fee of $1,436. Is that a fair amount?

    What terms can I negotiate?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,461
    sonicsgp said:

    I do not have the adjusted cap cost.

    What I was quoted (with the $3k downpayment) is a monthly fee of $1,436. Is that a fair amount?

    What terms can I negotiate?

    Without knowing the selling price or adjusted cap cost, we can't tell you.

    Have you shopped multiple dealers? That is really the best way to know you're getting the best quote.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • njnoiznjnoiz Member Posts: 8

    Hello. Please provide MF and residual for 2022 RS etron GT - 3yr / 36k 70471

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,461
    njnoiz said:

    Hello. Please provide MF and residual for 2022 RS etron GT - 3yr / 36k 70471

    .00299 MF and 55% residual
    $7500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bakerrrm2bakerrrm2 Member Posts: 96

    Hello can you please provide MF and residual for 2023 etron GT - 3yr / 30k 29205
    Premium plus and prestige

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,461
    bakerrrm2 said:

    Hello can you please provide MF and residual for 2023 etron GT - 3yr / 30k 29205

    Premium plus and prestige

    .00298 MF
    55% P+
    53% Prestige
    $7500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mkoyoungmkoyoung Member Posts: 3

    Hi, can I get the RV and MF for 2023 e-tron GT Prestige, 36 months/15k miles. I’m in 91780, but the car is out of state. Thanks.

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,461
    mkoyoung said:

    Hi, can I get the RV and MF for 2023 e-tron GT Prestige, 36 months/15k miles. I’m in 91780, but the car is out of state. Thanks.

    What is the dealer location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mkoyoungmkoyoung Member Posts: 3

    One is in Florida and the other is in New Jersey

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,461
    mkoyoung said:

    Hi, can I get the RV and MF for 2023 e-tron GT Prestige, 36 months/15k miles. I’m in 91780, but the car is out of state. Thanks.

    mkoyoung said:

    One is in Florida and the other is in New Jersey

    .00298 MF and 50% RV
    $7500 lease bonus

    Either location

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mkoyoungmkoyoung Member Posts: 3

    @Michaell said:
    .00298 MF and 50% RV
    $7500 lease bonus

    Either location

    Thanks for the info.

  • donchardonchar Member Posts: 56
    Hi-

    numbers for Etron S Sportback Prestige

    92833
    36months / 10k

    Thanks again
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,461
    donchar said:

    Hi-

    numbers for Etron S Sportback Prestige

    92833
    36months / 10k

    Thanks again

    .00302 and 54%
    $7500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • abaumannabaumann Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2023

    Can I get mf and residual for 2023 etron suv (not sportback) premium plus and premium 12/36 in 90016? Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,461
    abaumann said:

    Can I get mf and residual for 2023 etron suv (not sportback) premium plus and premium 12/36 in 90016? Thank you!

    .00302 MF and 51% residual
    $7500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tmbiketmbike Member Posts: 4
    Looking for 10/36 and 48 for Chronos package zip 92629. MF and resudials please.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,461
    tmbike said:

    Looking for 10/36 and 48 for Chronos package zip 92629. MF and resudials please.

    SUV or Sportback?
    If Sportback, what trim?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tmbiketmbike Member Posts: 4
    SUV Chronos edition please
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,461
    tmbike said:

    Looking for 10/36 and 48 for Chronos package zip 92629. MF and resudials please.

    tmbike said:

    SUV Chronos edition please

    .00302 MF and 50% residual
    .00323 MF and 43% residual
    $1500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.