2023 Porsche Lease Deals and Prices (All Models)

1246789

Comments

  • paxton98144paxton98144 Member Posts: 3
    Hi there - Looking for MF, Residual and MRM for 2023 992 Turbo S Cabriolet for 24/36/39 with 5K per year.
    Zip 98144
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046

    Hi there - Looking for MF, Residual and MRM for 2023 992 Turbo S Cabriolet for 24/36/39 with 5K per year.
    Zip 98144
    Thanks!

    .00340 MF
    65% / 56% / 56%
    $271,700 MRM

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fabbfabb Member Posts: 3

    Hi there - looking for MF, rv, mrm for 2023 Taycan 4s in 98052. Aiming for 36mo and 48mo and 10k, 7.5k, 5k if possible.

    Thanks so much!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,930
    fabb said:

    Hi there - looking for MF, rv, mrm for 2023 Taycan 4s in 98052. Aiming for 36mo and 48mo and 10k, 7.5k, 5k if possible.

    Thanks so much!

    36/10: .00340 MF and 53% residual
    39/10: .00340 MF and 53% residual
    48/10: .00360 MF and 38% residual

    MRM = $142,200

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • drejw2drejw2 Member Posts: 3

    @Michaell said:
    39/7.5
    .00340 MF and 60% RV
    $134,200 MRM

    Thank you
    How about 39/10k?
    Is it customary for dealer to add .0004 to the MF, and how do you get them to remove it?
    Regards,

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046
    drejw2 said:

    @Michaell said:

    39/7.5

    .00340 MF and 60% RV

    $134,200 MRM

    Thank you

    How about 39/10k?

    Is it customary for dealer to add .0004 to the MF, and how do you get them to remove it?

    Regards,


    59% RV for 39/10

    Negotiate, like you would with the price.

    And, shop multiple dealers, if that's possible.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Drench321Drench321 Member Posts: 10
    Hello, Could you please provide the current MF, RV and MRM for a 2023 Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid Coupe with 36/12 and 39/12 terms. Zip is 92649. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046
    Drench321 said:

    Hello, Could you please provide the current MF, RV and MRM for a 2023 Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid Coupe with 36/12 and 39/12 terms. Zip is 92649. Thank you!

    .00340 and 51%
    $214,500 MRM

    Either term

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Drench321Drench321 Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2023
    Michaell said:

    Drench321 said:

    Hello, Could you please provide the current MF, RV and MRM for a 2023 Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid Coupe with 36/12 and 39/12 terms. Zip is 92649. Thank you!

    .00340 and 51%
    $214,500 MRM

    Either term
    Thank you, Could you tell me the residual for a Cayenne Turbo GT for the same term?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046
    Drench321 said:

    Michaell said:

    Drench321 said:

    Hello, Could you please provide the current MF, RV and MRM for a 2023 Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid Coupe with 36/12 and 39/12 terms. Zip is 92649. Thank you!

    .00340 and 51%
    $214,500 MRM

    Either term
    Thank you, Could you tell me the residual for a Cayenne Turbo GT for the same term?
    49%
    $221,400

    (assuming you still want the coupe)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ICON617ICON617 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, Could you please provide the current MF, RV and MRM for a 2022 Taycan GTS with
    36 months with 12/10/7500k Terms and 39months 12/10/7500k terms and 42months with 12/10/7500k terms. Zip is 92101. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,930
    ICON617 said:

    Hello, Could you please provide the current MF, RV and MRM for a 2022 Taycan GTS with
    36 months with 12/10/7500k Terms and 39months 12/10/7500k terms and 42months with 12/10/7500k terms. Zip is 92101. Thank you!

    12K/yr

    .00340 MF
    52%/52%/48% residual for 36/39/42 months

    MRM = $152,300

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lwlqk3lwlqk3 Member Posts: 5

    Thanks for your help. I was able to get a porsche Cayenne platinum 2023. They gave me the MF off .0034 and 63% RV by adding a year of PSMP. They had dealer additives like a clear bra but I was able to negotiate my adjusted cap cost close to sticker. A lot of dealerships had .0042MF or had dealer set price starting at 100K. If you are looking in NCAL Porsche Monterey is who I worked with. Thanks again!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,930
    lwlqk3 said:

    Thanks for your help. I was able to get a porsche Cayenne platinum 2023. They gave me the MF off .0034 and 63% RV by adding a year of PSMP. They had dealer additives like a clear bra but I was able to negotiate my adjusted cap cost close to sticker. A lot of dealerships had .0042MF or had dealer set price starting at 100K. If you are looking in NCAL Porsche Monterey is who I worked with. Thanks again!

    Congrats! Thanks for the report

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • leasehnterleasehnter Member Posts: 58
    2023 Taycan RWD 39/7.5k. zip 11385. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046

    2023 Taycan RWD 39/7.5k. zip 11385. Thank you.

    .00340 and 53%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • neburnebur Member Posts: 1
    2023 Taycan GTS sedan

    36months/10k miles Zip code: 28173
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046
    nebur said:

    2023 Taycan GTS sedan

    36months/10k miles Zip code: 28173

    .00340 MF and 52% residual

    Either 36/10 or 39/10

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DDT99DDT99 Member Posts: 55
    Can I get the MF Residual and MRM on a Taycan GTS in 91436

    Thanks in advance.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,930
    DDT99 said:

    Can I get the MF Residual and MRM on a Taycan GTS in 91436

    Thanks in advance.

    39/15
    .00340 MF and 49% residual

    MRM = $152,300

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DDT99DDT99 Member Posts: 55
    kyfdx said:

    DDT99 said:

    Can I get the MF Residual and MRM on a Taycan GTS in 91436

    Thanks in advance.

    39/15
    .00340 MF and 49% residual

    MRM = $152,300
    Sorry for not clarifying. Can I get 36/12 and 36/10?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046
    DDT99 said:

    kyfdx said:

    DDT99 said:

    Can I get the MF Residual and MRM on a Taycan GTS in 91436

    Thanks in advance.

    39/15
    .00340 MF and 49% residual

    MRM = $152,300
    Sorry for not clarifying. Can I get 36/12 and 36/10?
    Same MF

    51% 36/12
    52% 36/10

    (however, the 36 and 39 month residuals are identical for Porsche, this quarter).

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • WowsersWowsers Member Posts: 41

    Can i get a RV, MF and rebates or incentives for 2023 Panamera E hybrids? Also MRM

    Both 4wd or 2wd

    Thank you

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046
    edited February 2023
    Wowsers said:

    Can i get a RV, MF and rebates or incentives for 2023 Panamera E hybrids? Also MRM

    Both 4wd or 2wd

    Thank you

    Too many models to list them all.

    Give me your top 3 choices.

    Also, term and mileage?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MkahlonMkahlon Member Posts: 5

    May I please have the MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2023 Macan S and GTS (both awd).

    Lowest miles and longest term.

    Zip 20155

    Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046
    Mkahlon said:

    May I please have the MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2023 Macan S and GTS (both awd).

    Lowest miles and longest term.

    Zip 20155

    Thanks!

    60 months
    5K miles

    .00375 MF
    44% S
    46% GTS

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MerdiniMerdini Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2023
    Can you please share the RV, MF, MrM for the 2023 cayenne base for 36mo, 12k miles? Zip 22204
    Can you please share the RV, MF, MrM for the 2023 macan base for 36mo, 12k miles? Zip 22204
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,930
    Merdini said:

    Can you please share the RV, MF, MrM for the 2023 cayenne base for 36mo, 12k miles? Zip 22204
    Can you please share the RV, MF, MrM for the 2023 macan base for 36mo, 12k miles? Zip 22204

    .00340 MF

    62% residual. $94,500 MRM
    64% residual. $73,500 MRM

    Same numbers for 36 or 39 months

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MerdiniMerdini Member Posts: 2
    Could you please share the RV and MF for the 2023 cayenne base for 36mo, 12k miles? Zip 19711
    Could you please share the RV and MF for the 2023 macan base for 36mo, 12k miles? Zip 19711

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,930
    Merdini said:

    Could you please share the RV and MF for the 2023 cayenne base for 36mo, 12k miles? Zip 19711
    Could you please share the RV and MF for the 2023 macan base for 36mo, 12k miles? Zip 19711

    Thanks

    Porsche numbers are national

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Bigtony1660Bigtony1660 Member Posts: 12
    Can you provide the MF, MRM and residual for a Tycan Cross Turismo 4 36/12? Does the $7500 lease rebate apply to the Cross Turismo?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046

    Can you provide the MF, MRM and residual for a Tycan Cross Turismo 4 36/12? Does the $7500 lease rebate apply to the Cross Turismo?

    .00340 MF and 52% RV
    No lease incentives
    $127,900 MRM

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nkcnkc Member Posts: 7
    Can you provide the Money factor and residuals for a 2023 Taycan GTS? zip code is 06830. Looking at 24/36/39 months at 10k and 12k miles/yr. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046
    nkc said:

    Can you provide the Money factor and residuals for a 2023 Taycan GTS? zip code is 06830. Looking at 24/36/39 months at 10k and 12k miles/yr. Thank you!

    .00340 MF
    60%, 51%, 51% for 24/36/39 and 12K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ckvdmckvdm Member Posts: 8
    Hello, can you please let me know the RV and MF for the below:
    2023 macan base for 36mo/12k miles and 36 mo/10k miles in Zip 92091
    2023 cayman 718 base for 36mo/12k miles and 36 mo/10k miles in Zip 92091
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046
    ckvdm said:

    Hello, can you please let me know the RV and MF for the below:
    2023 macan base for 36mo/12k miles and 36 mo/10k miles in Zip 92091
    2023 cayman 718 base for 36mo/12k miles and 36 mo/10k miles in Zip 92091

    36/12 (and 39/12)
    .00340 MF
    63% Cayman
    64% Macan

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gerardpkgerardpk Member Posts: 27
    Could I get MF, RV and any incentives for Taycan 4 Cross Turismo in 90034?
    36/10.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046
    gerardpk said:

    Could I get MF, RV and any incentives for Taycan 4 Cross Turismo in 90034?
    36/10.

    .00340 MF and 53% RV
    No lease incentives

    Either 36/10 or 39/10

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • vchauvchau Member Posts: 4

    Hello -may I have the residual and MF for Cayenne S, zip code 19123, 36/39/42 with 12k. Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046
    vchau said:

    Hello -may I have the residual and MF for Cayenne S, zip code 19123, 36/39/42 with 12k. Thank you!

    .00340 MF
    60% / 60% / 56% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • calkarcalkar Member Posts: 11
    2023 Taycan 4S

    MF
    RV
    MRM

    36/12k @94566

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046
    calkar said:

    2023 Taycan 4S

    MF
    RV
    MRM

    36/12k @94566

    Thanks!

    .00340
    52%
    $142,200

    Either 36/12 or 39/12

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TuceTuce Member Posts: 15

    2023 911 Carrera 4S coupe

    MF

    RV

    MRM

    36/7.5k and 39/7.5k

    10576

    Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,046
    Tuce said:

    2023 911 Carrera 4S coupe

    MF

    RV

    MRM

    36/7.5k and 39/7.5k

    10576

    Thanks!

    .00340 MF
    66% RV
    $171,00 MRM

    Either term

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dsamardsamar Member Posts: 2

    Hello -may I have the residual and MF for Cayenne S, zip code 07726, 36/39/42 with 12k. Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,930
    dsamar said:

    Hello -may I have the residual and MF for Cayenne S, zip code 07726, 36/39/42 with 12k. Thank you!

    .00340 MF
    60%/60%/56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • KarlaHKarlaH Member Posts: 8
    Hi, can I get the MF & Res for Panamera 4S? 15k/36 Thx!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,930
    KarlaH said:

    Hi, can I get the MF & Res for Panamera 4S? 15k/36 Thx!

    .00340 MF and 58% residual

    For either 36 or 39 months

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jeanpaultujeanpaultu Member Posts: 7
    Hi there, can I get the residual, MF, and MRM on a 2023 Cayenne S (Platinum Edition, if it matters) for 36/39/42 months with 7.5k/10k/12k miles? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,930

    Hi there, can I get the residual, MF, and MRM on a 2023 Cayenne S (Platinum Edition, if it matters) for 36/39/42 months with 7.5k/10k/12k miles? Thank you.

    12K/yr
    .00340 MF
    60%, 60%, 56% residual

    MRM = $116,300

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.