Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2023 Hyundai Kona Lease Deals and Prices

245678

Comments

  • Arram123Arram123 Member Posts: 7

    Lease cash means 3k off msrp? How do I convince them to give me that ?

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916
    Arram123 said:

    Lease cash means 3k off msrp? How do I convince them to give me that ?

    Should be part of their offer. Ask them for a copy of the lease worksheet, so we can see all the numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Arram123Arram123 Member Posts: 7

    @Michaell said:
    Should be part of their offer. Ask them for a copy of the lease worksheet, so we can see all the numbers.

    And if it's not in there ?

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916
    Arram123 said:

    @Michaell said:

    Should be part of their offer. Ask them for a copy of the lease worksheet, so we can see all the numbers.

    And if it's not in there ?


    It's an incentive from the factory; no reason for the dealer to withhold it from you.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Arram123Arram123 Member Posts: 7

    @Michaell said:
    It's an incentive from the factory; no reason for the dealer to withhold it from you.

    Thank you for the quick responses. I asked him to send me the sheet. I assume all is included since everywhere else was between 430-500

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916
    Arram123 said:

    @Michaell said:

    It's an incentive from the factory; no reason for the dealer to withhold it from you.

    Thank you for the quick responses. I asked him to send me the sheet. I assume all is included since everywhere else was between 430-500


    Every quote you got should include the incentive. It's possible this dealer is discounting the price more or is not marking up the money factor, which they are allowed to do.

    If you've shopped around and this is the best offer you have, why don't you take it?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Arram123Arram123 Member Posts: 7

    Yeah he said 3k in included. MSRP is 35200. So I assume sale price is 3k below that? With that being said, do you think it's a good deal?

    I know seems like great deal but always good to hear expert opinion

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916
    Arram123 said:

    Yeah he said 3k in included. MSRP is 35200. So I assume sale price is 3k below that? With that being said, do you think it's a good deal?

    I know seems like great deal but always good to hear expert opinion

    I'm not in the market, so I can't tell you what a good price is. Like I said before, if you've shopped around and this is the best deal, that probably answers your question.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jSD2022jSD2022 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, could I please have the MF, Residual, and lease incentives for:

    2023 Hyundai KONA SE FWD
    2023 Hyundai KONA SEL FWD
    2023 Hyundai KONA AWD

    24/10 in zip code 92101

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916
    jSD2022 said:

    Hi, could I please have the MF, Residual, and lease incentives for:

    2023 Hyundai KONA SE FWD
    2023 Hyundai KONA SEL FWD
    2023 Hyundai KONA AWD

    24/10 in zip code 92101

    Thank you!

    No 24 month term available for the Kona.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jimmystingjimmysting Member Posts: 27
    edited January 2023
    Not sure if numbers for Jan are out yet, but looking for MF/RV and incentives for Kona EV SEL and Limited in Rhode Island (or greater southern New England) with 12k/36mo. Thanks!

    EDIT: Added Limited trim as well
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916

    Not sure if numbers for Jan are out yet, but looking for MF/RV and incentives for Kona EV SEL and Limited in Rhode Island (or greater southern New England) with 12k/36mo. Thanks!

    EDIT: Added Limited trim as well

    January numbers will be released on Wednesday; ask again then.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Xavier8Xavier8 Member Posts: 8
    Hello! Could I please get the MF & RV on a '2023 KONA Limited, 36 mos/10k, in 22102? 36 month 10K. Many many thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916
    Xavier8 said:

    Hello! Could I please get the MF & RV on a '2023 KONA Limited, 36 mos/10k, in 22102? 36 month 10K. Many many thanks.

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MrPostmanMrPostman Member Posts: 23
    edited January 2023
    Hi, can you please provide the MF, RV and any lease incentives for 2023 FWD Kona SEL for 33990 zip, 36mo 10k. TIA
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916
    MrPostman said:

    Hi, can you please provide the MF, RV and any lease incentives for 2023 FWD Kona SEL for 33990 zip, 36mo 10k. TIA

    .00157 MF and 56% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jogabonito22Jogabonito22 Member Posts: 1
    hi, do you have the rates available for the Kona Electric SE / SEL trim for 36M/12K in 07011?

    TIA
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916

    hi, do you have the rates available for the Kona Electric SE / SEL trim for 36M/12K in 07011?

    TIA

    SE - .00133 MF and 60% Residual; $2500 lease cash
    SEL - .00144 MF and 57% Residual; $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ITguy333ITguy333 Member Posts: 29

    Hello, can I please have the RV/MF/incentives for a 2023 Kona AWD in N-line & Limited trims?

    36/10k zip code 11725. Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    ITguy333 said:

    Hello, can I please have the RV/MF/incentives for a 2023 Kona AWD in N-line & Limited trims?

    36/10k zip code 11725. Thank you!

    LTD: .00143 MF and 62% residual
    N-line: .00125 MF and 58% residual. $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Xavier8Xavier8 Member Posts: 8
    Hello, can I please have the RV/MF for a 36/10 on a 2023 Kona AWD in the Limited trim?
    Zip Code 22102
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916
    Xavier8 said:

    Hello, can I please have the RV/MF for a 36/10 on a 2023 Kona AWD in the Limited trim?
    Zip Code 22102

    .00143 and 62%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • edsonperedsonper Member Posts: 27
    Hello
    May I please have the MF, RV and incentives for

    2023 Hyundai Kona N (NOT N Line)

    ZIP 07029

    24/12
    36/12
    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    edsonper said:

    Hello
    May I please have the MF, RV and incentives for

    2023 Hyundai Kona N (NOT N Line)

    ZIP 07029

    24/12
    36/12
    Thank you

    36/12
    .00263 MF and 55% residual
    No lease incentives

    24 month term not offered

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ShaunCShaunC Member Posts: 13
    Hi,
    Can I please get the RV, MF and Incentives for Kona SE AWD 36/10k in 14221? Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916
    ShaunC said:

    Hi,
    Can I please get the RV, MF and Incentives for Kona SE AWD 36/10k in 14221? Thanks in advance!

    .00092 and 56%
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • EV12345EV12345 Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    Can I get the RV/MF/incentives for the Kona Electric SE / SEL trim for 36M/10K for 90505? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    EV12345 said:

    Hello,
    Can I get the RV/MF/incentives for the Kona Electric SE / SEL trim for 36M/10K for 90505? Thanks!

    SE: .00133 MF and 61% residual. $2500 lease cash
    SEL: .00144 MF and 58% residual. $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • PachangaPachanga Member Posts: 25

    Mf and Rv for Kona N in 44001
    36/15
    Incentives if any. Thank you.

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916
    Pachanga said:

    Mf and Rv for Kona N in 44001

    36/15

    Incentives if any. Thank you.

    .00263 and 53%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rachellibrachellib Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2023
    Looking for the MF, RV, and any lease incentives on the 2023 Hyundai Kona SEL AWD zip code 22031 36/10
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916
    rachellib said:

    Looking for the MF, RV, and any lease incentives on the 2023 Hyundai Kona SEL AWD zip code 22031 36/10

    .00121 MF and 57% RV
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • netzihnetzih Member Posts: 32
    Hi,
    Can I get the rv and mf as well as incentives for kona ev limited and SEL in 94806?
    36/10k
    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916
    netzih said:

    Hi,
    Can I get the rv and mf as well as incentives for kona ev limited and SEL in 94806?
    36/10k
    Thanks.

    LTD - .00155 and 58%
    SEL - .00144 and 58%
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AdelconteAdelconte Member Posts: 86

    Hi, can I please have MF, RV, and incentives for N line AWD 36/12. Zip is 07801. Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916
    Adelconte said:

    Hi, can I please have MF, RV, and incentives for N line AWD 36/12. Zip is 07801. Thank you!

    .00125 and 57%
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Papagump65Papagump65 Member Posts: 4
    Hi,

    Can you please give me MF/RES and incentives
    for 2023 Kona SEL AWD
    10k/36, 12k/36
    zip:10547

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570

    Hi,

    Can you please give me MF/RES and incentives
    for 2023 Kona SEL AWD
    10k/36, 12k/36
    zip:10547

    Thank you

    36/12
    .00121 MF and 56% residual
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ckat112ckat112 Member Posts: 4
    Hi! Can I plz get MF RV Incentives for 2023 Kona Electric SE FWD, Zip 20906, for 24/10 and 36/10 please. TY!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916
    ckat112 said:

    Hi! Can I plz get MF RV Incentives for 2023 Kona Electric SE FWD, Zip 20906, for 24/10 and 36/10 please. TY!

    .00383 and 71%
    .00321 and 56%
    $7500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • foolsgoldfoolsgold Member Posts: 82
    Hi, can I get the numbers for the kona ev limited 36/10? 21061 zip thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916
    foolsgold said:

    Hi, can I get the numbers for the kona ev limited 36/10? 21061 zip thanks.

    .00321 and 53%
    $7500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • javib86javib86 Member Posts: 7

    Hi, could I please have the MF, Residual, and lease incentives for:

    2023 Hyundai KONA N

    36/10 in zip code 30132

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916
    javib86 said:

    Hi, could I please have the MF, Residual, and lease incentives for:

    2023 Hyundai KONA N

    36/10 in zip code 30132

    .00263 MF and 56% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • netzihnetzih Member Posts: 32
    Hi, can I get the MF, Residual, and lease incentives numbers for the Kona EV SE, SEL and limited.
    36/10 Zip code is 95120?
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916
    netzih said:

    Hi, can I get the MF, Residual, and lease incentives numbers for the Kona EV SE, SEL and limited.
    36/10 Zip code is 95120?
    Thanks

    .00321 MF
    $7500 lease cash
    53% - LTD, SEL
    56% - SE

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mycarsrulemycarsrule Member Posts: 8
    Hi, could you help me with:

    2023 Hyundai KONA ELECTRIC LIMITED
    39/10 in zip code 07866
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916

    Hi, could you help me with:

    2023 Hyundai KONA ELECTRIC LIMITED
    39/10 in zip code 07866

    .00321 and 51%
    $7500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GooteechevGooteechev Member Posts: 101
    edited February 2023
    KONA EV SE Model FWD 24/10K 36/10K 97008. TIA
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570

    KONA EV SE Model AWD 24/10K 36/10K 97008. TIA

    .00383 MF and 71% residual
    .00321 MF and 56% residual

    $7500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.