Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to learn more!
Options

2023 Kia Telluride Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    m9j5c_1984m9j5c_1984 Member Posts: 82
    May I get the MF/Residual/Incentives for an SX AWD for 36 months, 15k a year? Zip code 12054. Thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 240,337

May I get the MF/Residual/Incentives for an SX AWD for 36 months, 15k a year? Zip code 12054. Thank you.

.00267 MF and 66% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    RehanRehan Member Posts: 48
    Michaell said:

Rehan said:

Michaell said:

Rehan said:

kyfdx said:

Rehan said:

Michaell said:

Rehan said:

kyfdx said:

Rehan said:

Also, now I'm interested in an SX Prestige AWD.
    Can I have the MF and residual for a 36 month with 10K miles a year please ( the zip is 07090)?
    The information you provide really really help in bringing the numbers down and I must say this information is only available to sales managers mostly. not many sales rep know all this.
    Thanks to you for all this. :)

.00267 MF and 65% residual
    thanks a lot

one last question please. in your opinion, do you think kia telluride sx-p is a car to lease or to purchase one. I am only asking this as on a lot of forums its mentioned that its a purchase car and not a lease car.

thanks
    The lease programs on the Telluride have never been good; couple that with over MSRP transaction prices and you end up with a very bad lease payment.
    thanks. is there another forum where I can get some information on the finance numbers of this car, please? Like I know the components of a lease but I do not know how to make up a good finance deal.
    Thanks
    Kia's top tier rate:

4.99% APR up to 60 months
    5.49% APR up to 72 months
    thank you

is there a better MF on 24 months and 39 months leases? for a sx prestige trim for the same 10000 miles a year.
    And the residuals as well please?
    Thanks
    39 month term not supported.

24 month term is usually not as good, as you have fewer months to amortize the fees and such that you roll into the payment.
    I am sorry not 39 months I meant 42 months or 48 months, if those programs are supported.
    i know the money factor is the same i was wondering what the residuals are for 42 and 48 months, if those programs are supported. thanks
    The MF and residual are different for 24 and 48 month terms

24/10 - .00236 and 71%
    48/10 - .00284 and 55%

Generally, the 36 month term represents the "sweet spot" for leasing. You've just selected a model that leases very poorly.
    And you think best bet for this model is to get it financed?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,585
    Rehan said:

Michaell said:

Rehan said:

Michaell said:

Rehan said:

kyfdx said:

Rehan said:

Michaell said:

Rehan said:

kyfdx said:

Rehan said:

Can I have the MF and residual for a 36 month with 10K miles a year please ( the zip is 07090)?
    The information you provide really really help in bringing the numbers down and I must say this information is only available to sales managers mostly. not many sales rep know all this.

thanks a lot

one last question please. in your opinion, do you think kia telluride sx-p is a car to lease or to purchase one. I am only asking this as on a lot of forums its mentioned that its a purchase car and not a lease car.

thanks
    The lease programs on the Telluride have never been good; couple that with over MSRP transaction prices and you end up with a very bad lease payment.
    thanks. is there another forum where I can get some information on the finance numbers of this car, please? Like I know the components of a lease but I do not know how to make up a good finance deal.
    Thanks
    Kia's top tier rate:

thank you

is there a better MF on 24 months and 39 months leases? for a sx prestige trim for the same 10000 miles a year.
    Thanks

24 month term is usually not as good, as you have fewer months to amortize the fees and such that you roll into the payment.
    I am sorry not 39 months I meant 42 months or 48 months, if those programs are supported.
    i know the money factor is the same i was wondering what the residuals are for 42 and 48 months, if those programs are supported. thanks

24/10 - .00236 and 71%
    48/10 - .00284 and 55%

Generally, the 36 month term represents the "sweet spot" for leasing. You've just selected a model that leases very poorly.
    That's my humble opinion, yes.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Michaell said:

Rehan said:

Michaell said:

Rehan said:

Michaell said:

Rehan said:

kyfdx said:

Rehan said:

Michaell said:

Rehan said:

kyfdx said:

Rehan said:

thanks a lot

thanks
    Thanks
    Kia's top tier rate:

thank you

Thanks

24/10 - .00236 and 71%
    48/10 - .00284 and 55%

Awesome!
    Is there a way we can talk to you as well on the phone please?
    I have a few questions regarding finance and as I have asked so much already, I feel embarrassed to ask so much more.
    I’m happily ready to pay for a charge as well if there is any, please.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Rehan said:

Michaell said:

Rehan said:

Michaell said:

Rehan said:

Michaell said:

Rehan said:

kyfdx said:

Rehan said:

Michaell said:

Rehan said:

kyfdx said:

Rehan said:

thanks a lot

thanks
    Thanks
    Kia's top tier rate:

thank you

Thanks

24/10 - .00236 and 71%
    48/10 - .00284 and 55%

Awesome!
    I have a few questions regarding finance and as I have asked so much already, I feel embarrassed to ask so much more.
    Thanks
    Sorry, that isn’t a service we offer.
    Good luck in your search!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

Rehan said:

Michaell said:

Rehan said:

Michaell said:

Rehan said:

Michaell said:

Rehan said:

kyfdx said:

Rehan said:

Michaell said:

Rehan said:

kyfdx said:

Rehan said:

thanks a lot

thanks
    Thanks
    Kia's top tier rate:

thank you

Thanks

24/10 - .00236 and 71%
    48/10 - .00284 and 55%

Awesome!
    Thanks
    Sorry, that isn’t a service we offer.
    Good luck in your search!
    Thanks
  • Options
    Michaell said:

Rehan said:

Michaell said:

Rehan said:

Michaell said:

Rehan said:

kyfdx said:

Rehan said:

Michaell said:

Rehan said:

kyfdx said:

Rehan said:

thanks a lot

thanks
    Thanks
    Kia's top tier rate:

thank you

Thanks

24/10 - .00236 and 71%
    48/10 - .00284 and 55%

Hi

What is going to be the residual in 72 months please? For an SX Prestige with 10k miles a year in 07090

I tried to use the finance calculator and it’s asking for it.

Thanks
  • Options
    Rehan said:

Michaell said:

Rehan said:

Michaell said:

Rehan said:

Michaell said:

Rehan said:

kyfdx said:

Rehan said:

Michaell said:

Rehan said:

kyfdx said:

Rehan said:

thanks a lot

thanks
    Thanks
    Kia's top tier rate:

thank you

Thanks

24/10 - .00236 and 71%
    48/10 - .00284 and 55%

Hi

What is going to be the residual in 72 months please? For an SX Prestige with 10k miles a year in 07090

I tried to use the finance calculator and it’s asking for it.

Thanks
    You need to find a different calculator. There is no residual on a 72 month loan. Residual only applies to leases

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    edited December 2022

You’re right edmunds calculator don’t even ask for it
  • Options
    edited December 2022

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:
    Now that really really helped me. Exactly what I was looking for.
    Thanks
  • Options
    cthomp99cthomp99 Member Posts: 11
    Hi - can you provide MF & RV and any lease incentive for SX-P X-Line AWD for 55408? 36/12, 36/10, and 24/10.

Thanks!
  • Options
    cthomp99 said:

Hi - can you provide MF & RV and any lease incentive for SX-P X-Line AWD for 55408? 36/12, 36/10, and 24/10.

Thanks!

.00267 and 63%
    .00267 and 64%
    .00236 and 70%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    tburketburke Member Posts: 3
    Can I get the MF/Residual/Incentives for a 2023 Telluride SX Prestige X-Pro AWD for 36/15 in 02035.
    And, for a 2023 Sorrento X-Line SX-Prestige AWD for 36/15.

Thank you.
  • Options
    tburke said:

Can I get the MF/Residual/Incentives for a 2023 Telluride SX Prestige X-Pro AWD for 36/15 in 02035.
    And, for a 2023 Sorrento X-Line SX-Prestige AWD for 36/15.

Thank you.

.00267 MF and 60% residual
    No lease incentives

2023 Sorento discussion

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    bb_vignbb_vign Member Posts: 4

Happy New Year! Need info for 2023 Telluride SX X-Line (AWD). 36 months/15K miles. Zip is 07001. Much appreciated!

• Options
    bb_vign said:

Happy New Year! Need info for 2023 Telluride SX X-Line (AWD). 36 months/15K miles. Zip is 07001. Much appreciated!

.00267 MF and 63% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Hi. Same money factor for this month as well. Anything changed towards the better for a lease?
    Also no one is willing to sell this car on an msrp. Everyone wants market adjustment
  • Options
    Rehan said:

Hi. Same money factor for this month as well. Anything changed towards the better for a lease?
    Also no one is willing to sell this car on an msrp. Everyone wants market adjustment

Not really.

You're better off looking at different models; the Telluride has never leased well.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    pittsfan201pittsfan201 Member Posts: 1
    Hey everyone, not sure if this is the right place but first time posting. My 2020 telluride is due in march, id like to get a 2023 EX AWD, 15k miles with the rear entertainment. Can anyone help with how much i should expect to pay on 36 month lease in zip 10464. Thank you for the help.
  • Options

Hey everyone, not sure if this is the right place but first time posting. My 2020 telluride is due in march, id like to get a 2023 EX AWD, 15k miles with the rear entertainment. Can anyone help with how much i should expect to pay on 36 month lease in zip 10464. Thank you for the help.

We don't have the lease programs for March.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bryanj517bryanj517 Member Posts: 23
    Greetings!

2023 Telluride SX AWD 36/12 Lease @ zipcode: 47304
  • Options
    bryanj517 said:

Greetings!

2023 Telluride SX AWD 36/12 Lease @ zipcode: 47304

.00302 MF and 65% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    bigthumperbigthumper Member Posts: 35
    2023 Telluride SX Prestige 36/10 and 36/12
    zip: 44087
  • Options
    dekantedekante Member Posts: 2
    Hi. Thank you for all the information.

Could you provide the money factor and residual value for an EX X-line and and SX X-line Prestige for both 12k/36m and 15k/36m in area code 21029. Any special deals?

Thanks so much!
  • Options

2023 Telluride SX Prestige 36/10 and 36/12
    zip: 44087

36/12
    .00302 MF and 63% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    chauncy134chauncy134 Member Posts: 1
    2023 Telluride EX-XLine AWD 36/10 and 36/12. Zip 33966. Thank You!!!
  • Options

2023 Telluride EX-XLine AWD 36/10 and 36/12. Zip 33966. Thank You!!!

36/12

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    insearchinsearch Member Posts: 45
    2023 Telluride SX 24/12 and 36/12
    zip: 68130

Thank you
  • Options
    insearch said:

2023 Telluride SX 24/12 and 36/12
    zip: 68130

Thank you

FWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    JimmyMcBobJimmyMcBob Member Posts: 56
    Please let me know the MF, RV and rebates (gotta ask!) for a 2023 Telluride LX 36/12000 2WD
    zip: 48331

Thank you!
  • Options

Please let me know the MF, RV and rebates (gotta ask!) for a 2023 Telluride LX 36/12000 2WD
    zip: 48331

Thank you!

.00302 and 70%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    IshRivera04IshRivera04 Member Posts: 13

2023 Telluride SX-P X-Pro AWD
    36/10
    please

• Options

2023 Telluride SX-P X-Pro AWD

36/10

please

.00302 MF and 62% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    JEMJEM Member Posts: 6

Can I get the MF/Residual/Incentives for an SX AWD for 36 months,10K and 12k a year, Zip code 07440

• Options
    JEM said:

Can I get the MF/Residual/Incentives for an SX AWD for 36 months,10K and 12k a year, Zip code 07440

36/12
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Dr_wd_ptDr_wd_pt Member Posts: 21
    Will need to lease what's on the lot, can I get the MF, RV and any incentives for a 36/10 lease on the 2023 Telluride 3.6L FWD in the following trims:

LX
    S
    EX
    SX?

Thanks
  • Options
    Dr_wd_pt said:

Will need to lease what's on the lot, can I get the MF, RV and any incentives for a 36/10 lease on the 2023 Telluride 3.6L FWD in the following trims:

LX
    S
    EX
    SX?

Thanks

What is your location?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Dr_wd_ptDr_wd_pt Member Posts: 21

@Michaell said:
    What is your location?

Apologies 90291

• Options
    Dr_wd_pt said:

LX
    S
    EX
    SX?

Thanks

Dr_wd_pt said:

@Michaell said:

What is your location?

Apologies 90291

.00302 MF
    71%
    70%
    67%
    65%

No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    magillagorillamagillagorilla Member Posts: 9
    Would you be so kind as to provide the MF and Residual Value for an EX X-Line for 36 months 10k miles in 77479?
  • Options

Would you be so kind as to provide the MF and Residual Value for an EX X-Line for 36 months 10k miles in 77479?

.00302 MF and 66% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    buhbuh Member Posts: 50
    may i please have the MF & RV for SX X-Pro (awd) model for 36/12k & 36/15k.
    also, any incentives offered.
    zip code: 21851 and 08204

thank you in advance
  • Options
    buh said:

may i please have the MF & RV for SX X-Pro (awd) model for 36/12k & 36/15k.
    zip code: 21851 and 08204

thank you in advance

36/15
    .00302 MF and 61% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    oneo10oneo10 Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2023

Does anyone know MF/Residual for telluride EX-X line for 36 months w/12K miles, zip 91335....our current credit scores are 640/670...so I know we won’t get the absolute lowest MF...but the first pencil they gave us is asking for .0050 MF....any thoughts?

• Options
    edited January 2023
    oneo10 said:

Does anyone know MF/Residual for telluride EX-X line for 36 months w/12K miles, zip 91335....our current credit scores are 640/670...so I know we won’t get the absolute lowest MF...but the first pencil they gave us is asking for .0050 MF....any thoughts?

That is either tier 5 or tier 6, depending on the exact score.

MF is .00442 for T5, or .00492 for T6.

And, the dealer can mark that up by .00040 for extra profit.

65% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    insearchinsearch Member Posts: 45
    May I please have the MF & RV for EX (awd) model for 36/12k & and if they offer 24/12k
    zip code: 68130

thank you in advance

• Options
    insearch said:

May I please have the MF & RV for EX (awd) model for 36/12k & and if they offer 24/12k
    zip code: 68130

thank you in advance

.00269 and 73%
    .00302 and 67%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Manny801Manny801 Member Posts: 21
    May I get the MF/Residual/Incentives for an S AWD for 36 and 24 months, 15k a year? Zip code 80022. Thank you.