2023 Ford F-150 Lease Deals and Purchase Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,680
edited November 2022 in Ford
Ask your 2023 F-150 lease and purchase questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals, payments and prices. Post information on prices paid and discounts for purchases.

When making a request for lease information, please include the following information for the quickest response - body style, cab style (for trucks), trim level, RWD/FWD/AWD/4x2/4x4 (as appropriate), lease term, mileage allowance and your location.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456714

Comments

  • helplolhelplol Member Posts: 102

    Thanks

    F-150

    2023 Lariat 4x4 crew cab 5 bed 5.0

    RV MF

    36/7.5 39/7.5

    60192

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,680
    helplol said:

    Thanks

    F-150

    2023 Lariat 4x4 crew cab 5 bed 5.0

    RV MF

    36/7.5 39/7.5

    60192

    4.65% APR and 65%
    4.90% APR and 63%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Kp8864123Kp8864123 Member Posts: 10
    edited November 2022
    Hello,

    Looking for the RV/MF for 2023 F150 Lariat 4x4 super crew 5ft bed powerboost 36month/10k. Also wondering if there are any incentives.

    Zip code 11790
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,652
    Kp8864123 said:

    Hello,

    Looking for the RV/MF for 2023 F150 Lariat 4x4 super crew 5ft bed powerboost 36month/10k. Also wondering if there are any incentives.

    Zip code 11790

    3.69% APR
    64% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RothgoRothgo Member Posts: 8
    RV and MF for 2023 F150 Lariat or Tremor Super Crew 5ft bed 3.5 Powerboost 36/15 and incentives please.

    77377 zip
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,652
    Rothgo said:

    RV and MF for 2023 F150 Lariat or Tremor Super Crew 5ft bed 3.5 Powerboost 36/15 and incentives please.

    77377 zip

    LAR
    6.25% APR
    61% residual

    TRE
    Standard APR
    58% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lewis501lewis501 Member Posts: 13
    Looking for MF/RV and incentives on a 2023 F-150 Lariat 4x4 SuperCrew?

    36/12,15,18; 18101
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,680
    lewis501 said:

    Looking for MF/RV and incentives on a 2023 F-150 Lariat 4x4 SuperCrew?

    36/12,15,18; 18101
    Thanks!

    36/18
    3.69% APR
    59% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • WellStruckWellStruck Member Posts: 2

    Lariat, SuperCrew, 5.5ft Bed, 3.5 Ecoboost, 502A, 36/12k. Zip 04074

    Thank You!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,652

    Lariat, SuperCrew, 5.5ft Bed, 3.5 Ecoboost, 502A, 36/12k. Zip 04074

    Thank You!

    2WD or 4WD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • WellStruckWellStruck Member Posts: 2

    @kyfdx said:
    2WD or 4WD?

    4x4

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,680

    Lariat, SuperCrew, 5.5ft Bed, 3.5 Ecoboost, 502A, 36/12k. Zip 04074

    Thank You!

    @kyfdx said:

    2WD or 4WD?

    4x4


    3.69% APR
    63% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TxHeatTxHeat Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2022
    Looking for RV and MF for a 2023 F150 Tremor 4x4 Crew Cab. 3.5L ecoboost. 502A. 36mo/12k mi. 48306

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,680
    TxHeat said:

    Looking for RV and MF for a 2023 F150 Tremor 4x4 Crew Cab. 3.5L ecoboost. 502A. 36mo/12k mi. 48306

    Thanks!

    Standard MF and 60% RV

    Don't have the exact rate, but expect it to be very high.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Titan0118Titan0118 Member Posts: 13

    Hello, may I please have residual and mf for a ‘23 F150 Lariat, crew cab 4x4, 3.5 hybrid? 12k / 36mo, 15642 zip.

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,680
    Titan0118 said:

    Hello, may I please have residual and mf for a ‘23 F150 Lariat, crew cab 4x4, 3.5 hybrid? 12k / 36mo, 15642 zip.

    3.69% APR
    64% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • OneForOneOneForOne Member Posts: 7
    Hello! May I please get the Resid, MV and Incentives for a 48/12 in 85044 for the following;

    2023 Ford F150 SuperCab XL 2.7L 4X4
    2023 Ford F150 SuperCab XLT 2.7L 4X4
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,680
    OneForOne said:

    Hello! May I please get the Resid, MV and Incentives for a 48/12 in 85044 for the following;

    2023 Ford F150 SuperCab XL 2.7L 4X4
    2023 Ford F150 SuperCab XLT 2.7L 4X4

    6.43% APR
    50% residual
    No lease incentives

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RothgoRothgo Member Posts: 8
    Good morning. RV, MF, and incentives for F150 XLT/Lariat Supercrew Group 302A. Sport and Black appearance package. 3.5L 4x4. Zip 77086. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,652
    Rothgo said:

    Good morning. RV, MF, and incentives for F150 XLT/Lariat Supercrew Group 302A. Sport and Black appearance package. 3.5L 4x4. Zip 77086. Thanks

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RothgoRothgo Member Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:

    Rothgo said:

    Good morning. RV, MF, and incentives for F150 XLT/Lariat Supercrew Group 302A. Sport and Black appearance package. 3.5L 4x4. Zip 77086. Thanks

    What term and mileage allowance?
    36/15
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,652
    Rothgo said:

    kyfdx said:

    Rothgo said:

    Good morning. RV, MF, and incentives for F150 XLT/Lariat Supercrew Group 302A. Sport and Black appearance package. 3.5L 4x4. Zip 77086. Thanks

    What term and mileage allowance?
    36/15
    6.25% APR
    61%/59% residual for LAR/XLT

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rmrcrmrc Member Posts: 21
    edited December 2022
    Hi. Looking at 24 month and 36 month leases on 2023 F-150 Tremor, High Trim, 3.5L Ecoboost.
    MSRP: $75,115
    Can I please get RV and MF for 10k, 12k, and 15k per year?

    Southern CA, 92869

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,680
    rmrc said:

    Hi. Looking at 24 month and 36 month leases on 2023 F-150 Tremor, High Trim, 3.5L Ecoboost.
    MSRP: $75,115
    Can I please get RV and MF for 10k, 12k, and 15k per year?

    Southern CA, 92869

    Thank you!

    Standard APR
    65% 24/15
    58% 36/15

    Don't have the exact number for the standard rate, but expect it to be high.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rmrcrmrc Member Posts: 21
    edited December 2022
    Michaell said:

    rmrc said:

    Hi. Looking at 24 month and 36 month leases on 2023 F-150 Tremor, High Trim, 3.5L Ecoboost.
    MSRP: $75,115
    Can I please get RV and MF for 10k, 12k, and 15k per year?

    Southern CA, 92869

    Thank you!

    Standard APR
    65% 24/15
    58% 36/15

    Don't have the exact number for the standard rate, but expect it to be high.
    Thank you for the reply. Yes, their rate (local dealer) is at 8.5% which feels egregious.

    Based on the Edmunds lease calculator I'm guessing RV is about 2% higher for 12 and another 1% higher for 10k (should be in the ballpark). Edmunds lease calculator also puts the standard rate at 6.26%.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,680
    rmrc said:

    Michaell said:

    rmrc said:

    Hi. Looking at 24 month and 36 month leases on 2023 F-150 Tremor, High Trim, 3.5L Ecoboost.
    MSRP: $75,115
    Can I please get RV and MF for 10k, 12k, and 15k per year?

    Southern CA, 92869

    Thank you!

    Standard APR
    65% 24/15
    58% 36/15

    Don't have the exact number for the standard rate, but expect it to be high.
    Thank you for the reply. Yes, their rate (local dealer) is at 8.5% which feels egregious.

    Based on the Edmunds lease calculator I'm guessing RV is about 2% higher for 12 and another 1% higher for 10k (should be in the ballpark). Edmunds lease calculator also puts the standard rate at 6.26%.
    Those RV adjustments are correct.

    No help with the Edmunds lease calculator - their information may differ from the information we give out in the forums.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Gakic316Gakic316 Member Posts: 27

    Hey there, looking for MF and RV for a Platinum Powerboost 4x4, 36/10k. Zip 33133. MSRP 81,630. They started at 1,246/month with 2K out of pocket. After giving it 24hrs, they came down to 1,031/month with same 2k out of pocket. Trying to get them at 1,000/ month. What do you think about those numbers? Thanks in advance.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,652
    Gakic316 said:

    Hey there, looking for MF and RV for a Platinum Powerboost 4x4, 36/10k. Zip 33133. MSRP 81,630. They started at 1,246/month with 2K out of pocket. After giving it 24hrs, they came down to 1,031/month with same 2k out of pocket. Trying to get them at 1,000/ month. What do you think about those numbers? Thanks in advance.

    3.69% APR
    65% residual

    Without all of the details, that seems very reasonable, relative to the MSRP.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Gakic316Gakic316 Member Posts: 27

    @kyfdx said:
    3.69% APR
    65% residual

    Without all of the details, that seems very reasonable, relative to the MSRP.

    Just wanted to share my final deal with you. 3k out of pocket, 985/month tax in. Thanks again for the INFO.

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,680
    Gakic316 said:

    @kyfdx said:

    3.69% APR

    65% residual

    Without all of the details, that seems very reasonable, relative to the MSRP.

    Just wanted to share my final deal with you. 3k out of pocket, 985/month tax in. Thanks again for the INFO.


    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Kp8864123Kp8864123 Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2023
    Hello just looking for an update on the previous post as follows:

    RV/MF for 2023 F150 Lariat 4x4 super crew 5ft bed powerboost 39month/10k vs 36month/10k.

    Also wondering if there are any incentives (this was a factory order, thought I heard of $1000 off factory orders but I am not sure).

    Zip code 11790
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,680
    Kp8864123 said:

    Hello just looking for an update on the previous post as follows:

    RV/MF for 2023 F150 Lariat 4x4 super crew 5ft bed powerboost 39month/10k vs 36month/10k.

    Also wondering if there are any incentives (this was a factory order, thought I heard of $1000 off factory orders but I am not sure).

    Zip code 11790

    4.26% APR and 63% RV
    4.51% APR and 62% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hellp50014Hellp50014 Member Posts: 77

    f150 lariat 5.0 4x4 crew cab 5 bed

    30/10 36/10 39/10

    60173

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,652

    f150 lariat 5.0 4x4 crew cab 5 bed

    30/10 36/10 39/10

    60173

    We don't have 30 month terms

    36 mo
    5.22% APR
    63% residual

    39 mo
    5.47% APR
    62% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kevreh15kevreh15 Member Posts: 3

    RV and MF please for XLT, super crew, 4x2, 302a,
    36 month, 10k and 12k miles
    22003
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,680
    kevreh15 said:


    RV and MF please for XLT, super crew, 4x2, 302a,
    36 month, 10k and 12k miles
    22003
    Thanks

    36/12
    5.22% APR
    58% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • khoward2001khoward2001 Member Posts: 30

    Hello ,

    Could I please have the MV/RV for 2023 Supercrew 3.5 eco 4x4 Tremor 5.5 bed

    36/10

    Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,680

    Hello ,

    Could I please have the MV/RV for 2023 Supercrew 3.5 eco 4x4 Tremor 5.5 bed

    36/10

    Thank you!

    What is your location?

    (two dozen posts, and you forget?) :smiley:

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • khoward2001khoward2001 Member Posts: 30

    *Face palm - epic fail lol

    Zip 28546

    Sorry about that

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,680

    Hello ,

    Could I please have the MV/RV for 2023 Supercrew 3.5 eco 4x4 Tremor 5.5 bed

    36/10

    Thank you!

    *Face palm - epic fail lol

    Zip 28546

    Sorry about that

    Well, shoot; my turn ...

    No numbers for the 2023 Tremor, this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jrayachito1986jrayachito1986 Member Posts: 29

    Hello Can you please share MF and Residual for 2023 F150 Platinum 3.5 ecoboost crew cab 4x4. 36/12 zip code 95901. Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,652

    Hello Can you please share MF and Residual for 2023 F150 Platinum 3.5 ecoboost crew cab 4x4. 36/12 zip code 95901. Thanks!

    7.37% APR
    62% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kellerexpresskellerexpress Member Posts: 6

    RV/MF for 2023 F150 XLT 4x4 super crew 5ft bed powerboost, msrp 67k. 39month/12k vs 36month/12k. Zip code 84660. Thank you

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,652

    RV/MF for 2023 F150 XLT 4x4 super crew 5ft bed powerboost, msrp 67k. 39month/12k vs 36month/12k. Zip code 84660. Thank you

    36
    7.63% APR
    61% residual

    39
    7.88% APR
    60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • helplolhelplol Member Posts: 102

    2023 F-150 Lariat 4x4 Crew Cab 5.0 V8 5ft bed

    36/10 39/10

    60173

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,680
    helplol said:

    2023 F-150 Lariat 4x4 Crew Cab 5.0 V8 5ft bed

    36/10 39/10

    60173

    5.22% APR and 63% RV
    5.47% APR and 62% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BeardedZynBeardedZyn Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2023
    RV/MF 2023 F-150 Platinum 4x4 Crew Cab 5ft. 79707

    36/12 39/12
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,680

    RV/MF 2023 F-150 Platinum 4x4 Crew Cab 5ft. 79707

    36/12 39/12

    6.82% APR and 62% RV
    7.07% APR and 61% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RoxRuleRoxRule Member Posts: 8
    Hello, I was wondering if you could give me the money factor and residual for '23 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew shortbed w/5.0? 39 and 48 month w 10.5miles. Zip code is 29301 - also does Ford offer a single pay lease?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,680
    RoxRule said:

    Hello, I was wondering if you could give me the money factor and residual for '23 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew shortbed w/5.0? 39 and 48 month w 10.5miles. Zip code is 29301 - also does Ford offer a single pay lease?

    Thanks!

    7.88% APR and 62% residual
    7.02% APR and 55% residual

    No info on one-pay from Ford

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.