-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2024 BMW X5 Lease Deals, Incentives, Rebates, and Prices

11415171920

Comments

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,030
    agarza84 said:

    Good afternoon, can I please get March MF, RV and incentives (I am BMW Loyalty) for 2024 BMW X5 sDrive 40i zip code 77094 on 36/10 and 39/10. Thank you in advance

    .00180 MF and 52% RV
    $1000 loyalty

    Either term

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kenny_h_kenny_h_ Member Posts: 350
    edited March 5
    Are there any additional lease incentives or government rebates for x5e? It's exactly $5000 higher on base MSRP so I am guessing that eats up any major savings on leasing one.

    Can I get the mf/rv for x5 50e 10k/36mo in 11725?
    Thanks.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,150
    kenny_h_ said:

    Are there any additional lease incentives or government rebates for x5e? It's exactly $5000 higher on base MSRP so I am guessing that eats up any major savings on leasing one.

    Can I get the mf/rv for x5 50e 10k/36mo in 11725?
    Thanks.

    Same numbers for that one

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    GeorgemaxGeorgemax Member Posts: 25
    Evening, can I please have the MF/Res & rebates and or conquest for 24' X5 XDrive40i

    36/7500 (Or if there is a better program?)

    Zip 10305
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,150
    Georgemax said:

    Evening, can I please have the MF/Res & rebates and or conquest for 24' X5 XDrive40i

    36/7500 (Or if there is a better program?)

    Zip 10305

    .00210 MF and 53% residual
    No lease incentives
    No conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    dany0212dany0212 Member Posts: 10
    Can you please share MF and Residual for 2024 X5 xDrive40i 10k/36mo. I live in 02067.
    Are there any incentives currently available?

    I'm currently in 2021 X5 which is up for lease end at the end of March.

    Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,150
    dany0212 said:

    Can you please share MF and Residual for 2024 X5 xDrive40i 10k/36mo. I live in 02067.
    Are there any incentives currently available?

    I'm currently in 2021 X5 which is up for lease end at the end of March.

    Thanks!

    .00180 MF and 52% residual
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    CC2020CC2020 Member Posts: 30

    Good morning-

    Could I please have MF/residual/any available incentives for a 2024 X5 xdrive40i for both 36/12k and 39/12k in 01960. Thank you!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,150
    CC2020 said:

    Good morning-

    Could I please have MF/residual/any available incentives for a 2024 X5 xdrive40i for both 36/12k and 39/12k in 01960. Thank you!

    36/12
    .00210 MF and 51% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    BritneySpearedBritneySpeared Member Posts: 3
    May I please have the RV/MF for 2024 X5 xDrive40i for 36/10K? Zip code is 78006.

    No loyalty.
    Are there others? Conquest, USAA/military, AMEX (TrueCar)?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,150

    May I please have the RV/MF for 2024 X5 xDrive40i for 36/10K? Zip code is 78006.

    No loyalty.
    Are there others? Conquest, USAA/military, AMEX (TrueCar)?

    .00210 MF and 52% residual

    $500 Military

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    41NAS41NAS Member Posts: 1
    Hi: Do we have the MF/RV for 36/15K in the 01460? 2024 X5 x-drive 40i, thank you in advance!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,150
    41NAS said:

    Hi: Do we have the MF/RV for 36/15K in the 01460? 2024 X5 x-drive 40i, thank you in advance!

    .00210 MF and 49% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jk808080jk808080 Member Posts: 35

    Can you please provide the incentives, RV and MF for 2024 X5 x40i 36/12k, ZIP 63017? Thanks!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,150
    jk808080 said:

    Can you please provide the incentives, RV and MF for 2024 X5 x40i 36/12k, ZIP 63017? Thanks!

    .00210 MF and 51% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kenny_h_kenny_h_ Member Posts: 350
    Hi Michaell and kyfdx,
    Dealer called me today and said there is a new 39 month program for existing/loyalty to get people into new X5 he said it's very good, and he would let me know the details but for some reason he couldn't tell me over the phone. Did you hear about any kind of 39 month deal in New York? He said I would have to take one off the lot, because he doesn't expect new orders/in production to make it before end of the month.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,030
    kenny_h_ said:

    Hi Michaell and kyfdx,
    Dealer called me today and said there is a new 39 month program for existing/loyalty to get people into new X5 he said it's very good, and he would let me know the details but for some reason he couldn't tell me over the phone. Did you hear about any kind of 39 month deal in New York? He said I would have to take one off the lot, because he doesn't expect new orders/in production to make it before end of the month.

    Yes, there is a new 39 month program for loyalty customers.

    Subtract .00030 from the MF; residual stays the same.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kenny_h_kenny_h_ Member Posts: 350
    Thanks Michaell
  • Options
    krowleskrowles Member Posts: 7

    Hi! Looking for the MF and RV for a 2024 X5 xDrive40i M Sport pkg, 36/10k w/ loyalty for zip 92025 please?

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,150
    krowles said:

    Hi! Looking for the MF and RV for a 2024 X5 xDrive40i M Sport pkg, 36/10k w/ loyalty for zip 92025 please?

    .00180 MF and 52% residual
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    msinghjdmsinghjd Member Posts: 17
    kyfdx said:

    msinghjd said:

    Hello. Can you kindly share the MF and residual for a 2024 X5 xDrive40i including any loyalty discounts and incentives in zip codes 60093 and 02445?
    36/10 or 36/12? Thank you!

    36/10
    .00210 MF and 52% residual
    $1000 loyalty
    Hello, are there any updates to these numbers for March? 36/10 and 36/12 02445 or 60093. Loyalty and incentives? Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,150
    msinghjd said:

    kyfdx said:

    msinghjd said:

    Hello. Can you kindly share the MF and residual for a 2024 X5 xDrive40i including any loyalty discounts and incentives in zip codes 60093 and 02445?
    36/10 or 36/12? Thank you!

    36/10
    .00210 MF and 52% residual
    $1000 loyalty
    Hello, are there any updates to these numbers for March? 36/10 and 36/12 02445 or 60093. Loyalty and incentives? Thank you!
    36/10
    .00180 MF and 52% residual
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    BmrgBmrg Member Posts: 2
    Hi Looking for the MF and Residual for a 24 X5 M60i and also X5 50e for 36/12 in 39531. Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,150
    Bmrg said:

    Hi Looking for the MF and Residual for a 24 X5 M60i and also X5 50e for 36/12 in 39531. Thanks!

    .00210 MF and 51% residual

    Either model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ycr1ycr1 Member Posts: 18
    Good afternoon, can I please get the MF and Residual for a 24 X5 40i msport for 36/12. Are there any loyalty or incentives? I'm in 19119. Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,150
    ycr1 said:

    Good afternoon, can I please get the MF and Residual for a 24 X5 40i msport for 36/12. Are there any loyalty or incentives? I'm in 19119. Thank you!

    .00180 MF and 51% residual
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Dallas_Jayhawk23Dallas_Jayhawk23 Member Posts: 16
    Hello!
    Do you mind helping with MF/RV for sDrive40i in 75219 for 36/12? Are there any massive incentives for those that have never had a BMW or been in the military?

    Thank you for all of your help!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,150

    Hello!
    Do you mind helping with MF/RV for sDrive40i in 75219 for 36/12? Are there any massive incentives for those that have never had a BMW or been in the military?

    Thank you for all of your help!

    .00210 MF and 51% residual

    Sorry, no incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    djpharmdjpharm Member Posts: 21

    Hello, can I please get MF and RV for X5 xDrive40i in 90064 for 36/10?

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,150
    djpharm said:

    Hello, can I please get MF and RV for X5 xDrive40i in 90064 for 36/10?

    .00210 MF and 52% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    AEberhardAEberhard Member Posts: 38
    Hi there! Forgive me if I'm in the wrong place, but I couldn't find a 2025 lease forum. Could I please get the March 2024 MF, RV and incentives for 2025 X5 sDrive40i with M sport pro package - 36 months, 12K miles and 10k miles in 33704? Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,030
    AEberhard said:

    Hi there! Forgive me if I'm in the wrong place, but I couldn't find a 2025 lease forum. Could I please get the March 2024 MF, RV and incentives for 2025 X5 sDrive40i with M sport pro package - 36 months, 12K miles and 10k miles in 33704? Thanks in advance!

    Please repost into our new 2025 X5 discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jobber104jobber104 Member Posts: 50
    Hello, can I please have the March MF, RV, incentives and loyalty for a 2024 BMW X5 xdrive40i in 50263, with terms of 36/12? Also, do you know the current rate buy down for MSD? Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,030
    jobber104 said:

    Hello, can I please have the March MF, RV, incentives and loyalty for a 2024 BMW X5 xdrive40i in 50263, with terms of 36/12? Also, do you know the current rate buy down for MSD? Thank you!

    39/12
    .00180 and 51%
    $1000 loyalty

    Max 7 MSDs x .00006 reduction for each

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    AEberhardAEberhard Member Posts: 38
    Michaell said:

    AEberhard said:

    Hi there! Forgive me if I'm in the wrong place, but I couldn't find a 2025 lease forum. Could I please get the March 2024 MF, RV and incentives for 2025 X5 sDrive40i with M sport pro package - 36 months, 12K miles and 10k miles in 33704? Thanks in advance!

    Please repost into our new 2025 X5 discussion
    Done. Thank you!
  • Options
    JESDJESD Member Posts: 6

    Hello, can I get the mf and rv for a 2024 BWW X5 xdrive for 30064. 12/36, military. Thanks

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,030
    JESD said:

    Hello, can I get the mf and rv for a 2024 BWW X5 xdrive for 30064. 12/36, military. Thanks

    Which engine?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    SpaceTimeSpaceTime Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

    Please provide numbers for

    2024 X5 xDrive40i
    2024 X5 50e
    36/10k miles
    Lease Credit
    EV Credit

    Zip - 08854
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,030
    SpaceTime said:

    Hi,

    Please provide numbers for

    2024 X5 xDrive40i
    2024 X5 50e
    36/10k miles
    Lease Credit
    EV Credit

    Zip - 08854

    .00210 MF and 52% residual
    No lease incentives

    Either model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    JESDJESD Member Posts: 6

    @Michaell said:
    Which engine?

    sorry, x Drive 40i and x drive 50e

    Thanks

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,030
    JESD said:

    Hello, can I get the mf and rv for a 2024 BWW X5 xdrive for 30064. 12/36, military. Thanks

    .00210 MF and 51% residual
    No lease incentives
    $4000 military

    Either model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    massafymassafy Member Posts: 4
    edited March 18

    Hi,

    Can I have numbers on 2024 X5 xdrive 40i in 10701 with 36/10 terms? + loyalty

    Thank you!
    M

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,030
    massafy said:

    Hi,

    Can I have numbers on 2024 X5 xdrive 40i in 10701 with 36/10 terms? + loyalty

    Thank you!

    M

    39/10
    .00180 MF and 52% residual
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    X3andPlanesX3andPlanes Member Posts: 1

    Hi, can I please get MF and residual for 2024 X5 xdrive40i for 36/10K in 55044 zip code?

    Any rebates and loyalty?
    Thanks!!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,150

    Hi, can I please get MF and residual for 2024 X5 xdrive40i for 36/10K in 55044 zip code?

    Any rebates and loyalty?

    Thanks!!

    39/10
    .00180 MF and 52% residual
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    suryamoorthisuryamoorthi Member Posts: 4

    Can you provide the MF and residual for 2024 BMW X5 xDrive40i for zip code 75205. Please include incentives and discounts as well for 36/12 and 36/10

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,150

    Can you provide the MF and residual for 2024 BMW X5 xDrive40i for zip code 75205. Please include incentives and discounts as well for 36/12 and 36/10

    36/12
    .00210 MF and 51% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    RioxxxmRioxxxm Member Posts: 1
    Hi Michaell and kyfdx, Could you please kindly share March base MF and Residual for 2024 X5 xDrive40i,36mo/10K, 36mo/12k, 36mo/7.5k(if thats even an option..). 02127. Are there any incentives currently available? No loyalty..

    also if there is any rates data points/incentives available if Finance?

    Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,030
    Rioxxxm said:

    Hi Michaell and kyfdx, Could you please kindly share March base MF and Residual for 2024 X5 xDrive40i,36mo/10K, 36mo/12k, 36mo/7.5k(if thats even an option..). 02127. Are there any incentives currently available? No loyalty..

    also if there is any rates data points/incentives available if Finance?

    Thanks in advance!

    36/12
    .00210 MF and 51% residual
    No lease incentives

    2.99% 60 months
    3.49% 72 months

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ScientistScientist Member Posts: 5
    Hello,

    Could I get the numbers for the 2024 X5 Xdrive40i 36/12 Zip 78745
Sign In or Register to comment.