Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to learn more!
Options

2024 Honda CR-V Lease Deals, Incentives, Rebates, and Prices

Comments

• Options
    C_koC_ko Member Posts: 3

@kyfdx said:
    Same as the last time you asked for them

Thank you for your response @kyfdx. On my original post I only asked for 36/12. This time I would like to know for 36/10 & 36/15. Thanks and I appreciate your time and help.

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,757
    C_ko said:

@kyfdx said:

Same as the last time you asked for them

Thank you for your response @kyfdx. On my original post I only asked for 36/12. This time I would like to know for 36/10 & 36/15. Thanks and I appreciate your time and help.

+1% or -2%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    PFDawgPFDawg Member Posts: 2
    May I please get MF, RV and incentives for a 2024 CRV Hybrid Sport-L AWD, 36/15 in Zip Code 11716 (Long Island, NY). Also, the same numbers on a lease for the Hybrid Sport Touring if there's any difference. Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,322
    PFDawg said:

May I please get MF, RV and incentives for a 2024 CRV Hybrid Sport-L AWD, 36/15 in Zip Code 11716 (Long Island, NY). Also, the same numbers on a lease for the Hybrid Sport Touring if there's any difference. Thank you.

.00247 MF and 63% RV
    No lease incentives

Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    newmanbanewmanba Member Posts: 7
    Hi.

Can you please provide MF and residual for EX-L for 36/12 and 36/10? Zip code is 10510. Thank you!
  • Options
    newmanba said:

Hi.

Can you please provide MF and residual for EX-L for 36/12 and 36/10? Zip code is 10510. Thank you!

36/12

.00160 MF and 63% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ISTR8IISTR8I Member Posts: 1
    Good evening, Looking for MF and RV for 2024 CR-V Hybrid Sport Touring and Hybrid Sport-L for Zip 80007. 36/12 and 36/10. Thanks.
  • Options
    ISTR8I said:

Good evening, Looking for MF and RV for 2024 CR-V Hybrid Sport Touring and Hybrid Sport-L for Zip 80007. 36/12 and 36/10. Thanks.

36/12
    .00210 MF
    64% RV

Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    VagorgeVagorge Member Posts: 1
    Good Afternoon,

Looking for MF/RV/Incentives for 2024 CR-V EXL AWD 36/12 and 36/10 for zip 83402.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Vagorge said:

Good Afternoon,

Looking for MF/RV/Incentives for 2024 CR-V EXL AWD 36/12 and 36/10 for zip 83402.

Thanks!

36/12
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    KDTKDT Member Posts: 3
    Could you please provide MF, RV, and any incentives for

2024 CR-V LX
    36/10
    11209 zip

Thank you!
  • Options
    KDT said:

Could you please provide MF, RV, and any incentives for

2024 CR-V LX
    36/10
    11209 zip

Thank you!

No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    gts12gts12 Member Posts: 11
    MF, Residual, and incentives on a Honda CRV Sport Hybrid AWD, 36/10 in 13057
  • Options
    gts12 said:

MF, Residual, and incentives on a Honda CRV Sport Hybrid AWD, 36/10 in 13057

.00210 MF and 63% RV
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    cowbawxcowbawx Member Posts: 71
    edited January 6
    Hey @Michaell I think you assisted me about 3 years ago on an accord... I appreciate your help more than ever this year! Crazy car prices!!!

May I have the MF, Residual, and incentives on a Honda CRV Sport Touring Hybrid AWD, 36/10 in 11590, please? Also any promotions available this month (next month?) What are the options for mileage and lease length? Is there anyway to get the dealer to sell the car at invoice, or are those days gone? The selling price would be 41,175, not sure if that's with or without the 500 cash being offered (?). My MF on my 21 Accord was .00066 - i assume that will not happen again anytime soon?

They want (CRV Touring Hybrid) $599/month with everything rolled in except first month and DMV. 36/10

Also, any advice, if I am moving out of country sometime during the lease? I would ask if there is an option to give back the car if you move, but I doubt banks care about that :) Or any other ideas? Just want an easy solution but I do need a car... probably not one but I would gladly ask your advice!

Happy new year and thanks again!
  • Options
    cowbawx said:

Hey @Michaell I think you assisted me about 3 years ago on an accord... I appreciate your help more than ever this year! Crazy car prices!!!

May I have the MF, Residual, and incentives on a Honda CRV Sport Touring Hybrid AWD, 36/10 in 11590, please? Also any promotions available this month (next month?) What are the options for mileage and lease length? Is there anyway to get the dealer to sell the car at invoice, or are those days gone? The selling price would be 41,175, not sure if that's with or without the 500 cash being offered (?). My MF on my 21 Accord was .00066 - i assume that will not happen again anytime soon?

They want (CRV Touring Hybrid) $599/month with everything rolled in except first month and DMV. 36/10

Also, any advice, if I am moving out of country sometime during the lease? I would ask if there is an option to give back the car if you move, but I doubt banks care about that :) Or any other ideas? Just want an easy solution but I do need a car... probably not one but I would gladly ask your advice!

.00210 MF
    65% RV

No lease incentives

Use the Price Checker, below, for Edmunds research on prices

You're right on the last point - you sign the contract, you're responsible for all the payments. And, Honda Finance doesn't allow you to sell the car back to anybody except a Honda dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jgrooms23jgrooms23 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, may I have the MF, Residual, and incentives for a New 2024 Honda CR-V Hybrid, for zip 20009?

Also, what does 36/10 mean?
  • Options
    jgrooms23 said:

Hi, may I have the MF, Residual, and incentives for a New 2024 Honda CR-V Hybrid, for zip 20009?

Which trim?

36/10 is term/mileage allowance (months/annual mileage)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jgrooms23jgrooms23 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you, I did not have a clue. The trim is 2024 Honda CR-V Hybrid Sport, for 36/10, 36/12, and 36/15. 20009 zip. Thanks again.
  • Options
    Michaell said:

cowbawx said:

.00210 MF
    65% RV

No lease incentives

You're right on the last point - you sign the contract, you're responsible for all the payments. And, Honda Finance doesn't allow you to sell the car back to anybody except a Honda dealer.
    Thank you! Any suggestions on how I should handle this situation? I have the option of extending my current (cheaper) lease for up to 6 months. Should I do this?
  • Options
    jgrooms23 said:

jgrooms23 said:

Thank you, I did not have a clue. The trim is 2024 Honda CR-V Hybrid Sport, for 36/10, 36/12, and 36/15. 20009 zip. Thanks again.

36/15
    .00210 MF and 63% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    cowbawx said:

Michaell said:

cowbawx said:

.00210 MF
    65% RV

No lease incentives

Thank you! Any suggestions on how I should handle this situation? I have the option of extending my current (cheaper) lease for up to 6 months. Should I do this?
    I don't make decisions about other peoples money :wink:

If you think the lease programs will be better in 6 months, then by all means extend the lease. Otherwise, you may have to adjust your budget expectations if you want a similar payment (HR-V, perhaps?)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited January 7
    Michaell said:

cowbawx said:

Michaell said:

cowbawx said:

.00210 MF
    65% RV

No lease incentives

If you think the lease programs will be better in 6 months, then by all means extend the lease. Otherwise, you may have to adjust your budget expectations if you want a similar payment (HR-V, perhaps?)
    Understood, thank you.

The dealer wants to sell me the car at 41,175 but the price check tool says it should be a lot less. He's telling me that they no longer sell vehicles less than MSRP. Is that true?> what is the msrp for this vehicle and how is it calculated? with or without bank fee and destination?
  • Options
    cowbawx said:

Michaell said:

cowbawx said:

Michaell said:

cowbawx said:

.00210 MF
    65% RV

No lease incentives

Understood, thank you.

The dealer wants to sell me the car at 41,175 but the price check tool says it should be a lot less. He's telling me that they no longer sell vehicles less than MSRP. Is that true?> what is the msrp for this vehicle and how is it calculated? with or without bank fee and destination?
    The MSRP is the price on the factory window sticker.

As mentioned, use the Price Checker tool to figure out pricing for your area.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    BlueDuck85BlueDuck85 Member Posts: 4
    edited January 7

Hi, looking for MF, RV, and deals for:

2024 CRV
    EX and EX-L Trim
    36/10k

Thank you!

• Options

Hi, looking for MF, RV, and deals for:

2024 CRV

EX and EX-L Trim

36/10k

Thank you!

.00160 MF and 64% RV
    No lease incentives

Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Aubuchon17Aubuchon17 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 8
    May I have the MF, Residual, and incentives on a Honda CRV Sport Hybrid FWD, 36/12, 78248, please?
  • Options

May I have the MF, Residual, and incentives on a Honda CRV Sport Hybrid FWD, 36/12, 78248, please?

.00210 MF and 65% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    CMcGCMcG Member Posts: 2
    edited January 8

Hello, We are looking at the CRV Hybrid Sport AWD. May I have the MF, RV, and any available incentives for 48377. We are looking for 20k miles a year. Thanks!

• Options
    CMcG said:

Hello, We are looking at the CRV Hybrid Sport AWD. May I have the MF, RV, and any available incentives for 48377. We are looking for 20k miles a year. Thanks!

We only have residuals up to 15K per year.

36/15
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    kentzo2019kentzo2019 Member Posts: 25
    Can I get RV and MF for 36 / 10k miles at 94965? I understand there are no incentives atm (except loyalty), is it reasonable to expect one anytime soon?
  • Options
    CMcGCMcG Member Posts: 2

@Michaell said:
    We only have residuals up to 15K per year.

36/15
    No lease incentives

Ok, thanks for the quick reply!

• Options

Can I get RV and MF for 36 / 10k miles at 94965? I understand there are no incentives atm (except loyalty), is it reasonable to expect one anytime soon?

For which trim?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    kentzo2019kentzo2019 Member Posts: 25
    haha, forgot the trim :)

EX-L!
  • Options

haha, forgot the trim :)

EX-L!

.00160 MF and 64% residual

We don't have any insight into future incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Aubuchon17Aubuchon17 Member Posts: 2
    May I have the MF, Residual, and incentives on a Kia Sportage EX FWD, 36/12, 78248, please?
  • Options

May I have the MF, Residual, and incentives on a Kia Sportage EX FWD, 36/12, 78248, please?

This is the Honda CR-V discussion

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    chuchudriveschuchudrives Member Posts: 5
    Hi, may I have the MF, RV and any incentives in 91316 please?

2024 CR-V 2WD Sport Hybrid
    36/10 and 36/12

• Options

36/10 and 36/12

36/12
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    chuchudriveschuchudrives Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

36/10 and 36/12

36/12
    No lease incentives
    Thanks.
    What about 36/10k?
  • Options
    krikaarkrikaar Member Posts: 5
    Hi!

Thank you, in advance, for your help. This forum is very helpful.

I'm looking for the money factor and residual on a CRV EX-L, 2WD, 36/12, in 93727. Also curious - do the MF and RV differ if I were to venture down to 90401 or up to 94303?

Thanks!!
  • Options

kyfdx said:

36/10 and 36/12

36/12
    No lease incentives
    Thanks.
    What about 36/10k?
    66% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited January 10
    Michaell said:

krikaar said:

Hi!

I'm looking for the money factor and residual on a CRV EX-L, 2WD, 36/12, in 93727. Also curious - do the MF and RV differ if I were to venture down to 90401 or up to 94303?

Thanks!!

Honda numbers are national, this month.

.00240 MF and 62% residual

Thanks. Would it make a difference with AWD instead of 2WD? Looks like further up the stream, for a 36/12 AWD EX-L was .00160 MF and 63% residual
  • Options
    edited January 10
    krikaar said:

Michaell said:

krikaar said:

Hi!

Thanks!!

Thanks. Would it make a difference with AWD instead of 2WD? Looks like further up the stream, for a 36/12 AWD EX-L was .00160 MF and 63% residual
    My bad, not sure what I was reading from.

.00160 and 63%, either 4WD or 2WD.

(ah, I was looking at the HR-V, not the CR-V)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited January 10
    Michaell said:

krikaar said:

Michaell said:

krikaar said:

Hi!

Thanks!!

Awesome! Thank you so much!
  • Options
    krikaar said:

Michaell said:

krikaar said:

Michaell said:

krikaar said:

Hi!

Thanks!!

I apologize - one more question here. Is the Edmunds Market Price indicative of the market? Using $33,740 as a guide for the 2WD, I just had a local dealer say this was under invoice and I wouldn't be able to find one for that price. The dealers in my local market have never been very competitive in pricing, which is why I would venture out of my local market. Just curious as to the accuracy of the market price tool.

Thanks again!
  • Options
    krikaar said:

krikaar said:

Michaell said:

krikaar said:

Michaell said:

krikaar said:

Hi!

Thanks!!

I apologize - one more question here. Is the Edmunds Market Price indicative of the market? Using $33,740 as a guide for the 2WD, I just had a local dealer say this was under invoice and I wouldn't be able to find one for that price. The dealers in my local market have never been very competitive in pricing, which is why I would venture out of my local market. Just curious as to the accuracy of the market price tool.

Thanks again!
    Sorry, we have no visibility to the information on the Price Checker.

Have you checked with a second dealer?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

krikaar said:

krikaar said:

Michaell said:

krikaar said:

Michaell said:

krikaar said:

Hi!

Thanks!!

Thanks again!
    Sorry, we have no visibility to the information on the Price Checker.

Have you checked with a second dealer?

I will be. I was just curious if you had any insight into the price checker for accuracy. I appreciate your help!
  • Options
    UnknownDriverUnknownDriver Member Posts: 9

Can I get RV, MF, and incentives for Hybrid Sport-L and Touring for 36/10 &36/12 for zip 92868. TA

• Options

Can I get RV, MF, and incentives for Hybrid Sport-L and Touring for 36/10 &36/12 for zip 92868. TA

36/12
    .00210 MF and 64% residual
    No lease incentives

Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator