2024 Audi SQ5 Lease Deals, Incentives, Rebates, and Prices

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 249,409
    LtRoasta said:

Greetings,

For the premium plus, what is the MF and RV for 2024 SQ5 SUV for 42 mo/12k in 20892? Thank you!

.00170 MF and 56% residual
    $1500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• mmatt5000mmatt5000 Member Posts: 10
    Hi,
    Could I get February MF/RV/incentives for:
    SQ5 SUV & SB premium plus
    36/10
    in 84111

Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 249,052
    mmatt5000 said:

Hi,
    Could I get February MF/RV/incentives for:
    SQ5 SUV & SB premium plus
    36/10
    in 84111

Thank you.

SUV - .00150 and 61%
    SB - .00231 and 64%
    $1500 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2024 Kia Sportage Hybrid SX Prestige

• schand820schand820 Member Posts: 91
    Hi can i get MF and residual for 24 SQ5 SUv for 36m 12k and 36m 10k for zip 11001. Also any rebates?
    schand820 said:

Hi can i get MF and residual for 24 SQ5 SUv for 36m 12k and 36m 10k for zip 11001. Also any rebates?

Which trim?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• schand820schand820 Member Posts: 91
    kyfdx said:

schand820 said:

Which trim?
    Apologies for Premium Plus.
    schand820 said:

kyfdx said:

schand820 said:

Which trim?
    Apologies for Premium Plus.
    36/12
    .00120 MF and 60% residual
    $1500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kenny_h_kenny_h_ Member Posts: 350
    edited February 6
    Hi, can I please get the 10k/36mo Lease for SQ5 Premium Plus and Prestige models in 11725?
    Are there any conquest offers for other German brand owners?
    kenny_h_ said:

Hi, can I please get the 10k/36mo Lease for SQ5 Premium Plus and Prestige models in 11725?

.00120 MF
    61% / 59% for P+/Prestige
    $1500 lease credit
    No conquest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

kenny_h_ said:

.00120 MF
    $1500 lease credit
    No conquest
    Thank you so much, could you help me understand something.
    Is this correct that leasing a $75k vehicle with selling price of $70k is cheaper than leasing a $70k vehicle with a selling price of $67.5k?
    Is this because of the residual?
    kenny_h_ said:

Michaell said:

kenny_h_ said:

.00120 MF
    $1500 lease credit
    No conquest
    Is this correct that leasing a $75k vehicle with selling price of $70k is cheaper than leasing a $70k vehicle with a selling price of $67.5k?
    Not the way I calculate it.

$852/mo for the Prestige, $821/mo for the P+

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

kenny_h_ said:

Michaell said:

kenny_h_ said:

.00120 MF
    $1500 lease credit
    No conquest
    If they are the same trim, then that's possible. But, not if you are comparing Prestige vs. Premium Plus.

The biggest controlling factor (assuming nearly identical lease programs) is the difference between the Adjusted CAP cost and the residual amount.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• UACAT520UACAT520 Member Posts: 10
    Can I please get numbers for a 36/10 Premium Plus for 80223
    UACAT520 said:

Can I please get numbers for a 36/10 Premium Plus for 80223

.00150 MF and 61% residual
    $1500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

If they are the same trim, then that's possible. But, not if you are comparing Prestige vs. Premium Plus.

The biggest controlling factor (assuming nearly identical lease programs) is the difference between the Adjusted CAP cost and the residual amount.

Michaell said:

Sorry, I was comparing the same trim with different pricing but I realized P+ doesn't go up that high.

Also, here is some update, I hope this helps people shopping for one.
    I spoke to a dealer, he said he has one car in his lot that hasn't had interest in last 3+ months, he is willing to offer close to 5% off MSRP which he said will be at Invoice. For others they are willing to go around 4% below MSRP, max up to $500 above invoice whichever is higher.

While these are not too bad, he said they mark up 0004 which is 1% on Money Factor.

Though I like the way lastest refresh of SQ5, with mark up and high doc fees of that state's dealers, I might consider looking at X3 M40i.

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Sorry, I was comparing the same trim with different pricing but I realized P+ doesn't go up that high.

I spoke to a dealer, he said he has one car in his lot that hasn't had interest in last 3+ months, he is willing to offer close to 5% off MSRP which he said will be at Invoice. For others they are willing to go around 4% below MSRP, max up to $500 above invoice whichever is higher.

While these are not too bad, he said they mark up 0004 which is 1% on Money Factor.

Though I like the way lastest refresh of SQ5, with mark up and high doc fees of that state's dealers, I might consider looking at X3 M40i.

In that case, given your example, you could get a lower payment on the higher MSRP unit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• haritosh82haritosh82 Member Posts: 9

Can you please provide MF and RV for 2024 sq5 premium plus 36/12 lease in zip 75035?

Can you please provide MF and RV for 2024 sq5 premium plus 36/12 lease in zip 75035?

.00150 MF and 60% residual
    $1500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@kyfdx said:
    $1500 lease cash

Thanks. Can you please also provide numbers for the sportback model with the same above lease factors?

@kyfdx said:

$1500 lease cash

Thanks. Can you please also provide numbers for the sportback model with the same above lease factors?

.00231 MF and 63% residual
    $1500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@kyfdx said:
    $1500 lease cash

Thanks again. Does taxes on lease work differently in state of Texas? They asked me to pay taxes on the full price of the car instead of the depreciation amount. Can taxes be rolled up in monthly payments or do I have to pay in full at the time of delivery?

@kyfdx said:

$1500 lease cash

Thanks again. Does taxes on lease work differently in state of Texas? They asked me to pay taxes on the full price of the car instead of the depreciation amount. Can taxes be rolled up in monthly payments or do I have to pay in full at the time of delivery?

That’s how it works in TX. Yes, you can capitalize the tax amount, so it’s in the payments (but, still paid upfront to the state).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kmk7860kmk7860 Member Posts: 91
    March numbers for Premium+ 36/10K in 75007.
    Might be a bit early, but worth a shot. Signing tomorrow based on Feb numbers, wanted to see if rebates or MF got better or worse. Thanks.
    kmk7860 said:

Might be a bit early, but worth a shot. Signing tomorrow based on Feb numbers, wanted to see if rebates or MF got better or worse. Thanks.

This request is for SUV.
  • J_ATXJ_ATX Member Posts: 8

Hi, can I get MF/RV, APR and incentives for a 2024 SQ5 SUV Prestige 36/15 in 78717? Thank you!

kmk7860 said:

.00094 MF and 60% residual
    $3000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

J_ATX said:

Hi, can I get MF/RV, APR and incentives for a 2024 SQ5 SUV Prestige 36/15 in 78717? Thank you!

.00094 MF and 55% residual
    $3000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

kmk7860 said:

$3000 lease cash
    Thank you. I pulled this from the Audi website. It is accurate the .00094 MF is special lease rate? What would the MF be if I was to apply the $3K incentive on a lease deal?

Receive a $3,000 customer bonus when you purchase or lease a select, new 2024 Audi A3 40 quattro, S3, A5 Coupe/S5 Coupe, A5 Cabriolet/S5 Cabriolet, A5 Sportback/S5 Sportback, Q5 e, SQ5, and SQ5 Sportback. Cannot be combined with Special APR or lease rates*

Effective Mar 1, 2024 through Apr 1, 2024
    kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

In that case, given your example, you could get a lower payment on the higher MSRP unit.
    Hi Michaell and kyfdx, are there any changes to MF/RV for March
    SQ5 Premium+ and Prestige
    10k/36mo in 11725

Thanks.
    kmk7860 said:

kyfdx said:

kmk7860 said:

$3000 lease cash
    Thank you. I pulled this from the Audi website. It is accurate the .00094 MF is special lease rate? What would the MF be if I was to apply the $3K incentive on a lease deal?

Receive a $3,000 customer bonus when you purchase or lease a select, new 2024 Audi A3 40 quattro, S3, A5 Coupe/S5 Coupe, A5 Cabriolet/S5 Cabriolet, A5 Sportback/S5 Sportback, Q5 e, SQ5, and SQ5 Sportback. Cannot be combined with Special APR or lease rates*

Effective Mar 1, 2024 through Apr 1, 2024
    I show that money factor compatible with the lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

10k/36mo in 11725

Thanks.
    .00099 MF
    60% and 58% residual

$3000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

10k/36mo in 11725

Thanks.
    .00099 MF
    60% and 58% residual

$3000 lease cash
    Wow, they really want to move those SQ5's before the new one is released. Roughly $50 drop in payment for well equipped Prestige. Thank you very much for the update.
    With the drop of lease cash on X3 m40i, I guess I am back to considering SQ5 again, maybe even Q7.

• Wondermike40Wondermike40 Member Posts: 2
    Hello! Can I get current MF and Residual % for SQ5 PP, SQ5 Prestige, and Q7 55?
    10K miles / year
    36m lease

I greatly appreciate the insight! Noob to the forum. :smile:

Hello! Can I get current MF and Residual % for SQ5 PP, SQ5 Prestige, and Q7 55?
    10K miles / year
    36m lease

I greatly appreciate the insight! Noob to the forum. :smile:

.00094 MF
    60% and 58% residual
    $3000 lease cash

Q7 discussion

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Wondermike40Wondermike40 Member Posts: 2
    TYSM!!!
    edited March 2
    kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

10k/36mo in 11725

Thanks.
    .00099 MF
    60% and 58% residual

$3000 lease cash
    Wow, they really want to move those SQ5's before the new one is released. Roughly $50 drop in payment for well equipped Prestige. Thank you very much for the update.
    With the drop of lease cash on X3 m40i, I guess I am back to considering SQ5 again, maybe even Q7.

Hi Michaell and kyfdx
    I just came back from Audi dealer. In 11725, I was offered 0.00064 for SQ5 and 0.00157 SQ5 Sportsback.
    I didn't ask for exact residuals since there are multiple models with different numbers but I thought I'd share this.

Also they said there is Costco deal for $1500, but they didn't offer $3000 lease cash.
    Could you please check the numbers to see if you have any info on Costco programs and if the dealer possibly pocketing the $1500 difference if there is really $3k lease cash and if above MF's are accurate?

Would love to hear your comments on these.
    kenny_h_ said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

10k/36mo in 11725

Thanks.
    .00099 MF
    60% and 58% residual

$3000 lease cash

Hi Michaell and kyfdx
    I just came back from Audi dealer. In 11725, I was offered 0.00064 for SQ5 and 0.00157 SQ5 Sportsback.
    I didn't ask for exact residuals since there are multiple models with different numbers but I thought I'd share this.

Also they said there is Costco deal for $1500, but they didn't offer $3000 lease cash.
    Could you please check the numbers to see if you have any info on Costco programs and if the dealer possibly pocketing the $1500 difference if there is really $3k lease cash and if above MF's are accurate?

The only explanation I have for the MF discrepancy is that the dealer is using a 3rd party bank or credit union. We show .00099 for the SUV and .00186 for the SB in NY.

No info on Costco.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

kenny_h_ said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

10k/36mo in 11725

Thanks.
    .00099 MF
    60% and 58% residual

$3000 lease cash

Hi Michaell and kyfdx

The only explanation I have for the MF discrepancy is that the dealer is using a 3rd party bank or credit union. We show .00099 for the SUV and .00186 for the SB in NY.

No info on Costco.

Thank you, I will have them reconfirm when I am ready to make a deal.
    Regarding residuals, are dealers allowed to make changes to residuals as well?
    kenny_h_ said:

Michaell said:

kenny_h_ said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

10k/36mo in 11725

Thanks.
    .00099 MF
    60% and 58% residual

$3000 lease cash

Hi Michaell and kyfdx

No info on Costco.

They are not - they are established by the bank, and cannot be altered unless the vehicle in question is a dealer demo or service loaner.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

kenny_h_ said:

Michaell said:

kenny_h_ said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

10k/36mo in 11725

Thanks.
    .00099 MF
    60% and 58% residual

$3000 lease cash

Hi Michaell and kyfdx

No info on Costco.

They are not - they are established by the bank, and cannot be altered unless the vehicle in question is a dealer demo or service loaner.
    I see, but if they are using a different bank/credit union, they can set their own residuals, right?

kenny_h_ said:

Michaell said:

kenny_h_ said:

Michaell said:

kenny_h_ said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

10k/36mo in 11725

Thanks.
    .00099 MF
    60% and 58% residual

$3000 lease cash

Hi Michaell and kyfdx

No info on Costco.

I see, but if they are using a different bank/credit union, they can set their own residuals, right?

Yes, the residuals from the 3rd party bank may be different from those set by Audi Financial, but the dealer cannot change them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

kenny_h_ said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

10k/36mo in 11725

Thanks.
    .00099 MF
    60% and 58% residual

$3000 lease cash

Hi Michaell and kyfdx

I checked with my dealer and they confirmed the $3K rebate is if you finance elsewhere or take the standard AF rate, which is .00395 on the SQ5. Costco is good for $1500.

I closed last day of Feb with $1500, plus $1750 (mastermind) total $3250 (rebates) .00180 (MF) marked up 30 bps due to 12% discount off MSRP. Could have pushed for lower rate, but they would have lowered the discount off MSRP. Could have extended lease for a few months to see how programs fair, but found the color combo I wanted and pulled the trigger. This is the 3rd SQ5 I have leased.

Interested to know what 3rd party is offering the MF rates you quoted and if the RV matches Audi AF. Please share the outcome.

Thanks to Michaell and Kyfdx for all that you do for this community. It feels good to walk into a dealer knowing the numbers and that is all thanks to you. Keep up the great work.
    kmk7860 said:

kenny_h_ said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

10k/36mo in 11725

Thanks.
    .00099 MF
    60% and 58% residual

$3000 lease cash

Hi Michaell and kyfdx

I checked with my dealer and they confirmed the $3K rebate is if you finance elsewhere or take the standard AF rate, which is .00395 on the SQ5. Costco is good for $1500.

I closed last day of Feb with $1500, plus $1750 (mastermind) total $3250 (rebates) .00180 (MF) marked up 30 bps due to 12% discount off MSRP. Could have pushed for lower rate, but they would have lowered the discount off MSRP. Could have extended lease for a few months to see how programs fair, but found the color combo I wanted and pulled the trigger. This is the 3rd SQ5 I have leased.

Interested to know what 3rd party is offering the MF rates you quoted and if the RV matches Audi AF. Please share the outcome.

Thanks to Michaell and Kyfdx for all that you do for this community. It feels good to walk into a dealer knowing the numbers and that is all thanks to you. Keep up the great work.

Thanks for sharing your experience, where are you located, 12% off MSRP is amazing. Best I could see so far was 5% without haggle on a SQ5 Prestige that has been on the lot for a while, and 8% with high dealer fee+random charges totaling $1500.

What is Mastermind?
    kenny_h_ said:

kmk7860 said:

kenny_h_ said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

10k/36mo in 11725

Thanks.
    .00099 MF
    60% and 58% residual

$3000 lease cash

Hi Michaell and kyfdx

Thanks for sharing your experience, where are you located, 12% off MSRP is amazing. Best I could see so far was 5% without haggle on a SQ5 Prestige that has been on the lot for a while, and 8% with high dealer fee+random charges totaling $1500.

What is Mastermind?
    Located in TX. I would push for 10% off at a minimum before Costco. Mastermind = loyalty. It is targeted program via Audi direct to consumer (currently in a Audi lease) to move to a newer vehicle. Look at them like an additional rebate. Letter would be emailed and/or mailed if you are a current lease holder. In my case, I was in a 21 SQ5 and moved to a 24 model year - same spec (premium +).

In my experience, it's a game of give and take. Lower discount on MSRP = base MF and no dealer adds. Higher discount = paying a bit more on finance rate. Either way, no dealer adds. Email a few dealers and see how it goes. Good luck and happy to help with any other questions you may have.
  • mmatt5000mmatt5000 Member Posts: 10
    Hi,
    Could I get March MF/RV/incentives for:
    SQ5 SUV and SB, premium plus
    36/10
    in 84111

Thank you.
    mmatt5000 said:

Hi,
    Could I get March MF/RV/incentives for:
    SQ5 SUV and SB, premium plus
    36/10
    in 84111

Thank you.

SUV - .00094 and 60%
    SB - .00181 and 63%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mgian62mgian62 Member Posts: 44
    kmk7860 said:

kenny_h_ said:

What is Mastermind?

Located in TX. I would push for 10% off at a minimum before Costco. Mastermind = loyalty. It is targeted program via Audi direct to consumer (currently in a Audi lease) to move to a newer vehicle. Look at them like an additional rebate. Letter would be emailed and/or mailed if you are a current lease holder. In my case, I was in a 21 SQ5 and moved to a 24 model year - same spec (premium +).

In my experience, it's a game of give and take. Lower discount on MSRP = base MF and no dealer adds. Higher discount = paying a bit more on finance rate. Either way, no dealer adds. Email a few dealers and see how it goes. Good luck and happy to help with any other questions you may have.
    I am a current lessee of an Audi SQ5 ('21 MY).

How do you suggest I go about inquiring on the loyalty (mastermind).

Dealer has mentioned nothing about this. Do I call Audi financial? Or Audi USA? I have not received an e-mail or letter in the mail as far as I recall. My lease expired in Oct and I extended to end of April. I do have an SQ5 reserved (grabbed one that the dealer has spec'd out already which is done and was the factory two weeks ago). I am not committed to it, but it is supposed to be mine if I want it.

But I'd like the loyalty (and Costco if I can stack them and get the lower MF's being talked about for March).
  • mgian62mgian62 Member Posts: 44
    Can I please get the MF and RV for a '24 SQ5 (SUV) P+ in zip code 08512. 36 months and 10K miles per year.

I am a Costco member and current leasee of a '21 SQ5.
    mgian62 said:

Can I please get the MF and RV for a '24 SQ5 (SUV) P+ in zip code 08512. 36 months and 10K miles per year.

I am a Costco member and current leasee of a '21 SQ5.

.00064 MF and 60% residual

No info on loyalty or Costco

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dbiridbiri Member Posts: 30
    Hello can you please provide me with eh MF/RV 2024 SQ5 suv/sb? and any loyalty? Zip 70433. Thanks in advance!!