Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2025 BMW X5 Lease Deals, Incentives, Rebates, and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,145
edited March 18 in BMW
Ask your 2025 X5 lease and purchase questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals, payments and prices. Post information on prices paid and discounts for purchases.

When making a request for lease information, please include the following information for the quickest response - body style, cab style (for trucks), trim level, RWD/FWD/AWD/4x2/4x4 (as appropriate), lease term, mileage allowance and your location.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• biggrovebiggrove Member Posts: 4
    Lease rate 2025 X5 x-drive 40i, 10k miles/year - 36 months and 39 months - loyalty discount, location 61853
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,145
    biggrove said:

Lease rate 2025 X5 x-drive 40i, 10k miles/year - 36 months and 39 months - loyalty discount, location 61853

We don't have the 2025 X5 lease programs, this month.

When are they expected to arrive at the dealer?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• biggrovebiggrove Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

biggrove said:

I was told likely starting in May.

biggrove said:

Michaell said:

biggrove said:

I was told likely starting in May.

Then I would expect to see the lease programs at about the same time.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• AEberhardAEberhard Member Posts: 38
    Hi there! Could I please get the March 2024 MF, RV and incentives for 2025 X5 sDrive40i with M sport pro package - 36 months, 12K miles and 10k miles in 33704? Thanks in advance!
    AEberhard said:

Hi there! Could I please get the March 2024 MF, RV and incentives for 2025 X5 sDrive40i with M sport pro package - 36 months, 12K miles and 10k miles in 33704? Thanks in advance!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• truchelitrucheli Member Posts: 11
    Finance Rates for MY 2025 BMW X5 M60i for 60 and 72 months and Loyalty. My understanding is that 60months is 5.29% and Loyalty came down from $1000 to $500. I would like to confirm this info and also what's the 72 month Finance Rate. Thank you.
    trucheli said:

Finance Rates for MY 2025 BMW X5 M60i for 60 and 72 months and Loyalty. My understanding is that 60months is 5.29% and Loyalty came down from $1000 to $500. I would like to confirm this info and also what's the 72 month Finance Rate. Thank you.

What is your location?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

33185 Miami, FL

edited April 7

Finance rates are not location specific. BMWFS Finance rates are nationwide. Lease rates is a different story.

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,942
    trucheli said:

Finance rates are not location specific. BMWFS Finance rates are nationwide. Lease rates is a different story.

That changes all the time.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

trucheli said:

trucheli said:

33185 Miami, FL

In any event, we don't have any info on the 2025 model, this month

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@kyfdx said:

The rates change but for Finance the location is irrelevant. BMWFS sets rate for the whole country. It would be discriminatory if the West coast has one rate and the East coast has a different finance rate.

trucheli said:

@kyfdx said:

The rates change but for Finance the location is irrelevant. BMWFS sets rate for the whole country. It would be discriminatory if the West coast has one rate and the East coast has a different finance rate.

BMW has two different money factors for the iX, this month - one for the West Coast, one for the rest of the country.

Many brands have different rates for different parts of the country - in what way is that discriminatory?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

trucheli said:

@kyfdx said:

Well, you're the expert, I guess.. ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Your reading comprehension is lacking. I said Finance Rates not Money Factor. Show me two different Finance Rates for the whole country. Again, location is irrelevant for Finance Rates. Since you don't have the information and you run a website as an expert. Here are the rates: April base rates are 5.29% for 60 months and 6.29 for 72 months.
  • hightrajectoryhightrajectory Member Posts: 52
    MF, Residual, and Incentives 2024 X5 XDrive 40i 36/15 01776
    Thanks

MF, Residual, and Incentives 2024 X5 XDrive 40i 36/15 01776
    Thanks

Please repost into the 2024 X5 thread.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Drh68wDrh68w Member Posts: 33
    Hello, can I get the MF,RV, and any incentives on the 2025 BMW X5 XDrive 40i and the X5 M60i. 36/39 months with 12k/yr in 37932.

Thanks again for your help, we've been researching several options and the information you've provided has been great.
    Drh68w said:

Hello, can I get the MF,RV, and any incentives on the 2025 BMW X5 XDrive 40i and the X5 M60i. 36/39 months with 12k/yr in 37932.

Thanks again for your help, we've been researching several options and the information you've provided has been great.

We don't have any info on the 2025 model, this month

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ButtersButters Member Posts: 13
    Any chance you have 2025 numbers for X5 M60, MF and RV and incentives/loyalty for 36/10 in 60025?
    Butters said:

Any chance you have 2025 numbers for X5 M60, MF and RV and incentives/loyalty for 36/10 in 60025?

We don't have any info on the 2025 model, this month

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator