Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2025 BMW X5 Lease Deals, Incentives, Rebates, and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,145
edited March 18 in BMW
Ask your 2025 X5 lease and purchase questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals, payments and prices. Post information on prices paid and discounts for purchases.

When making a request for lease information, please include the following information for the quickest response - body style, cab style (for trucks), trim level, RWD/FWD/AWD/4x2/4x4 (as appropriate), lease term, mileage allowance and your location.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

  • biggrovebiggrove Member Posts: 4
    Lease rate 2025 X5 x-drive 40i, 10k miles/year - 36 months and 39 months - loyalty discount, location 61853
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,145
    biggrove said:

    Lease rate 2025 X5 x-drive 40i, 10k miles/year - 36 months and 39 months - loyalty discount, location 61853

    We don't have the 2025 X5 lease programs, this month.

    When are they expected to arrive at the dealer?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • biggrovebiggrove Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    biggrove said:

    Lease rate 2025 X5 x-drive 40i, 10k miles/year - 36 months and 39 months - loyalty discount, location 61853

    We don't have the 2025 X5 lease programs, this month.

    When are they expected to arrive at the dealer?
    I was told likely starting in May.

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,145
    biggrove said:

    Michaell said:

    biggrove said:

    Lease rate 2025 X5 x-drive 40i, 10k miles/year - 36 months and 39 months - loyalty discount, location 61853

    We don't have the 2025 X5 lease programs, this month.

    When are they expected to arrive at the dealer?
    I was told likely starting in May.

    Then I would expect to see the lease programs at about the same time.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AEberhardAEberhard Member Posts: 38
    Hi there! Could I please get the March 2024 MF, RV and incentives for 2025 X5 sDrive40i with M sport pro package - 36 months, 12K miles and 10k miles in 33704? Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,145
    AEberhard said:

    Hi there! Could I please get the March 2024 MF, RV and incentives for 2025 X5 sDrive40i with M sport pro package - 36 months, 12K miles and 10k miles in 33704? Thanks in advance!

    We don't have the 2025 X5 lease programs, this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • truchelitrucheli Member Posts: 11
    Finance Rates for MY 2025 BMW X5 M60i for 60 and 72 months and Loyalty. My understanding is that 60months is 5.29% and Loyalty came down from $1000 to $500. I would like to confirm this info and also what's the 72 month Finance Rate. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,145
    trucheli said:

    Finance Rates for MY 2025 BMW X5 M60i for 60 and 72 months and Loyalty. My understanding is that 60months is 5.29% and Loyalty came down from $1000 to $500. I would like to confirm this info and also what's the 72 month Finance Rate. Thank you.

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • truchelitrucheli Member Posts: 11

    33185 Miami, FL

  • truchelitrucheli Member Posts: 11
    edited April 7

    Finance rates are not location specific. BMWFS Finance rates are nationwide. Lease rates is a different story.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,942
    trucheli said:

    Finance rates are not location specific. BMWFS Finance rates are nationwide. Lease rates is a different story.

    That changes all the time.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,942
    trucheli said:

    Finance Rates for MY 2025 BMW X5 M60i for 60 and 72 months and Loyalty. My understanding is that 60months is 5.29% and Loyalty came down from $1000 to $500. I would like to confirm this info and also what's the 72 month Finance Rate. Thank you.

    trucheli said:

    33185 Miami, FL

    In any event, we don't have any info on the 2025 model, this month

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • truchelitrucheli Member Posts: 11

    @kyfdx said:
    That changes all the time.

    The rates change but for Finance the location is irrelevant. BMWFS sets rate for the whole country. It would be discriminatory if the West coast has one rate and the East coast has a different finance rate.

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,145
    trucheli said:

    @kyfdx said:

    That changes all the time.

    The rates change but for Finance the location is irrelevant. BMWFS sets rate for the whole country. It would be discriminatory if the West coast has one rate and the East coast has a different finance rate.


    BMW has two different money factors for the iX, this month - one for the West Coast, one for the rest of the country.

    Many brands have different rates for different parts of the country - in what way is that discriminatory?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,942
    trucheli said:

    @kyfdx said:

    That changes all the time.

    The rates change but for Finance the location is irrelevant. BMWFS sets rate for the whole country. It would be discriminatory if the West coast has one rate and the East coast has a different finance rate.


    Well, you're the expert, I guess.. ;)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • truchelitrucheli Member Posts: 11
    Your reading comprehension is lacking. I said Finance Rates not Money Factor. Show me two different Finance Rates for the whole country. Again, location is irrelevant for Finance Rates. Since you don't have the information and you run a website as an expert. Here are the rates: April base rates are 5.29% for 60 months and 6.29 for 72 months.
  • hightrajectoryhightrajectory Member Posts: 52
    MF, Residual, and Incentives 2024 X5 XDrive 40i 36/15 01776
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,145

    MF, Residual, and Incentives 2024 X5 XDrive 40i 36/15 01776
    Thanks

    Please repost into the 2024 X5 thread.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Drh68wDrh68w Member Posts: 33
    Hello, can I get the MF,RV, and any incentives on the 2025 BMW X5 XDrive 40i and the X5 M60i. 36/39 months with 12k/yr in 37932.

    Thanks again for your help, we've been researching several options and the information you've provided has been great.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,942
    Drh68w said:

    Hello, can I get the MF,RV, and any incentives on the 2025 BMW X5 XDrive 40i and the X5 M60i. 36/39 months with 12k/yr in 37932.

    Thanks again for your help, we've been researching several options and the information you've provided has been great.

    We don't have any info on the 2025 model, this month

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ButtersButters Member Posts: 13
    Any chance you have 2025 numbers for X5 M60, MF and RV and incentives/loyalty for 36/10 in 60025?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,942
    Butters said:

    Any chance you have 2025 numbers for X5 M60, MF and RV and incentives/loyalty for 36/10 in 60025?

    We don't have any info on the 2025 model, this month

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.