Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Buick Rendezvous

Comments

• Options
    fedlawmanfedlawman Member Posts: 3,118
    I named his photos on the bottom of each image.

It looks like he placed several snapshots on a scanner and e-mailed them to me, so the two images he sent each contain several pictures. His images are the ones that follow my blue Chrysler photos in sequence (after the chrome wheel close-up). His 1st picture shows the exterior (medium red metallic?) and the 2nd picture shows the interior (grey cloth w/headliner video system).

Since the RDV doesn't come with a Bose stereo, and his head unit is a factory Delco, I think he must have added the logo himself. As for the dashboard, it looks like some kind of carbon fiber (cwj; plarbon?) applique.

Fuzz, can you give us the details?
  • Options
    Have you seen the newly revised RDV website? I just noticed it today...

http://www.buick.com/rendezvous/

• Options
    fuzz6fuzz6 Member Posts: 11
    Where to start? Outside: not much different than other RDV`S other than stripe package/Tiger Woods signature on the side, Polished 17 inch alluminum wheels with 245/65ZR17 Goodyears. Engine is turning out approx 238 (dyno) HP wich is not that great but O.K. It does sound pretty, Nothing Wild !!!Inside the cockpit!... Real carbon fiber dash etc, custom Buick embroidered seat backs,Buick DVD/TELEVISION , antenna for TV is in front glass same as radio,everything runs off one remote. Sound for DVD/TV is pumped out 3 different ways: 1.threw surround sound speakers in truck... 2. Threw 1-4 IFR remote cordless headsets or 3 Threw 2 external speakers mounted beside TFT LCD screen. My preference is definatly the headsets but if you dont want to listen to BARNEY at 92 decibels Threw THX DOLBY SURROUND ,the externals are ok. Only one problem with headsets, any kid under 3 years old probably wont keep the headsets on for more than 20 seconds so...... be prepared if you dont opt for 2nd set of external speakers otherwise............................... !!!!!!!!BARNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Other than that it`s the same RDV as everyone else
    Their is more small stuff & more details but you get the idea ....Hope everyone enjoys the pictures thanks to fedlawman. It took us many cities and many dealerships to find the truck we wanted but it was definatly worth it! ...
    Later

Fuzzman

P.S. Fedlawman I sent you more And better pics...
  • Options
    Yup, updated pictures are now posted. Just follow the link and choose "photos."

http://home.attbi.com/~fishkin1/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html

Can you clarify on a few details?

1. Is the "Tiger Woods Edition" a Buick package or did you create it yourself with aftermarket accessories?

2. Dyno tested 238 hp at the wheels or flywheel? Am I correct in assuming you installed a supercharger kit for the Pontiac Grand Am (60 degree V-6)?

3. How do you get THX Surround Sound? Do you have a 5.1 channel processor somewhere?

• Options
    bace61bace61 Member Posts: 5
    USA Today had article regarding air bag recalls on many cars including rdv. side air bag problem due to defective weld. article is probably available on usatoday.com. it was in sept 3 issue
  • Options
    lswaidzlswaidz Member Posts: 92
    I have a few issues... first of all, your rims don't look very "17 inches" to me... perhaps my perspective is wrong and all, but those look like the 16" special from Pep Boys. Secondly, the 3400 V6 could easily dyno at 238 hp at the flywheel... GM has been known to under-rate the horsepower of their engines or give the measure of horsepower from an actual dyno that measures HP at the rear wheels and then gives a percentile estimate of flywheel horsepower. Your "real carbon fiber dash" is just a sticker, don't kid yourself. If you were to actually fabricate a carbon fiber dash for the RDV not only would it be a waste of money but of materials since loosing weight in the dash is the least of this cars problems. Now, let's get to the fun stuff... your "THX DOLBY SURROUND." Well first of all I know it's BS so if you wanna think that your speakers in the RDV are so much different than everyone else w/ the base system in a CX, feel free - you're not kidding anyone but yourself. George Lucas sure as hell didn't certify the factory speakers, let alone the factory amp (which I don't think your base CX even has) for THX. I don't think your speakers meet the power handling and/or SPL requirments to qualify for THX certification. Furthermore, I don't being ANYTHING PowerAcoustik has or EVER will make will ever even come close to any sort of quality certification. Let's face the facts... you saved your money and purchased a base CX, took the hubs caps off and threw on some chrome rims... ok, that's cool... then you got a rear seat DVD player... ok, probably the $300 special at Pep Boys, maybe you got some money off when you bought the wheels... who knows. And then you had someone silk screen or cut a little vinyl decal for your car that said "Tiger Woods Edition" and then a little "VERSATRAK AWD" sticker for the back, eventhough you dont' have it on you CX since I see the "TRAC OFF" button in your center console and that's only for the FWD version of the RDV... sorry buddy. So I don't know what to tell you, buddy... there is a "Tiger Woods" edition Rendezvous... it's called the Tour edition and it's actually very nice... it uses a supercharger to boost output to 250-260 range... 18" rims and tires, custom exhaust and a special storage system in the rear for your favorite set of golf clubs and shoes. It's a very nice car and is very well done by Buick and ASC (same people who did my Ram Air conversion on my Trans Am). So anyway Fuzz, no hard feelings or anything, just don't bill your car as something it's not... I had guys who slap all those BS stickers on their Integra LS and go around saying it's a Type-R.. well, we don't need that group of people w/ RDV's driving around boosting about their 400 horsepower and double-all-wheel-drive for bonus traction! Just be proud of what you have - a great SUV for an even better price.

~Lance
  • Options
    i just did a quick check on goodyear's catalog as well as the 2 big tire sites... none of them, including goodyear carry a 245/65-17 tire. And why would you put a Z rated tire on a car that is basically drag limited to 100 mph? Interesting.

~Lance
  • Options
    kenymkenym Member Posts: 405
    If anyone would like to see a picture of the Tour Addition I have one on my web page at http://www.geocities.com/myersworld2001/build1.html

~ken
  • Options
    Yep The cats out of the bag ! Guess i`m goin to jail now... For having something thats different than the other 28437 Rdvs out there. Ismaids is right On a few things but not all. First I`ll answer Fedlawman questions Then i`ll deal with pacifier boy! First The tiger Woods thing ...We searched many dealers in many cities for a truck that WASN`T the same as every other one out there when we came across this truck wich was on the lot, we inquired about it! it had a few things different but not all were done by the dealer more on that later .So Fed...The tiger Woods question is, No it`s not from GM factory but dealer installed on truck as extra package.Next Fed your correct in your asumtion of the supercharger: at the wheels, dont let anyone else tell you they can get anymore RELIABLE power > ......for Ismaids The make of the charger is a Magnuson..4 psi boost, bud, as you say is plenty for a spare vehicle. That didnot come with the truck. Next THX :No i didnt get George to come and approve my system but i was only trying to discribe LOUDNESS WITH KIDS VIDEOS BLAIRING WITHOUT THE HEADPHONES ON FM MOD.Hence 2nd set external speakers. Next ...Wheels Ismaids is correct in the rim diameter my mistake but i never realy looked at them close enough to care but i know now thanks Ismaids, They are 16`s but my other numbers were wrong as well 245/60/16 Think they are Aquathred.They on the other hand were on the truck when purchsed. As for PET BOYS Think they some kind of american company EH! Now DVD PLAYER, It was in the truck when purchased But This also has TV & DVD so i dont know enough about this system to validate Ismaids Findings . As for versatrak sticker dealer will have to answer for that but i was in full knowledge that this truck did NOT have 4WD . For Ismaids last point the dash, after enquiring at a local speedshop, einstein was correct, it is a aftermarket dash kit installed by dealer but it is Real carbon fiber and not just some sticker as Ismaids says. All in all our truck is still pretty neet. for our spare vehicle.The engine is not the greatest but the one of the Merlin 2 blocks from the boat wouldn`t fit in the frame of the RDV.... Hope that clarifies things, specialy for you Fed.. . Thanks again for posting my pics.Didn`t think ismaids would get his panties all twisted up . No hard feelings EH! Ismaids. No wrong info intended...

PS Ismaids your RDV woulnd`t be the same as any other ones out there would it?
    Later ,
    Fuzzman.
  • Options
    Thanks for the details...it's all good now.

Please give the full skinny on the S/C:

Who installed it; custom plumbing or a "kit"; how much did it cost; who did you get it from; how's your fuel economy...
  • Options
    Hey just to let you know... it's LSWAIDZ... not lsmaids... just to let ya know. Like I said before I didn't mean ANY offense at all. I was just joking around. I think what you've got is pretty neat, it's certainly rare. My RDV isn't normal either... I actually compete in car audio competitions with it... very powerful system.

As for the blower, why did you decide to put it on the RDV? I had been looking at a blower for a while, however, I could not see putting $5000+ into my RDV for an extra 60-80 hp and realisticly not that much more speed. I used to have a 99 Trans Am that had quite a deal of horsepower so trust me, I mix the fix of the power, but I know my RDV if 100 times better in the snow than the T/A ever was.

One other thing that concerns me... I had talked to Magnuson regarding getting a kit for my RDV a while ago... the gentleman I talked to informed me that they were not making a kit... how did you get yours? I'm just curious...

~Lance
  • Options
    The supercharger isn`t a kit but a system for a 3.4L grand-am. with custom plumbing... Dont ask me about internal details though because the guy who werx on the boat engines(I call Him HP Master) did the install. why did i spend the money for more power??? For me thats cheap power. Dont forget were burning 1500-1600$ a day on fuel alone Boating.( 4.2 gal per mile.) RDV slitely better than that ha ha! Just to Replace /rebuild 1 engine in boat is well in the 30 G note$ You get the idea... i`ll try to send pics when i get more time
    Later
    Fuzzman
    1 finger typist sorry about spelling
  • Options
    netnerdnetnerd Member Posts: 118
    My wife's car (a BMW 325xiT) has a couple features that I wish the Rondies had:

auto-open and auto-close windows and sunroof

passenger side exterior mirror that *really* tilts down when car shifts to reverse

radio can be turned on after keys are removed from ignition--even if driver exits the car

In particular, I really love the auto windows/sunroof. But I LOVE my Rondy just the same.
  • Options
    Hey I found this link a bit ago, it has all the info on the 2003 RDV as well and a lot of other interesting stuff... check it out...

http://media.gm.com/division/2003_prodinfo/03_buick/03_rendezvous/index.html

~Lance

• Options
    linuxfunlinuxfun Member Posts: 6
    Owned 2002 RDV for 2 months. Good value for the money. I have a question about the retained power. It basically means that power to accessaries is on after key is removed. If driver door is opened, power is off. My problem is that passenger door does the same thing. So I need always tell passenger not to open door while I am closing the window or sunroof. The second row doors are fine. It makes sense that driver door opens and power off. Passenger door doing the same thing sounds little intuitive to me. Does anyone have the same problem. Talked to dealer and they told me that it is designed by this way.
  • Options
    jk27jk27 Member Posts: 244
    I have a 2002 CXL RDV. I took the keys out of the ignition with the radio playing. Opened the passenger door and ... radio shut off. Must be the design.
  • Options
    Like some of you, I researched the RDV for months and discussed the RDV here in townhall ad nauseum before I decided to pre-order one in May 2001. I knew it was going to be a great vehicle and the right one for my family, despite all the confusion about exact pricing, option packages, colours, etc.

I even got an e-mail from Buick Brand Manager Jack Bowen in late May 2001. Mr. Bowen told me that he had been monitoring this board for months and that he had gotten some good ideas for the RDV from our discussions ("leather on CX sound familiar?"). He also said that they weren't as confused as they appeared to be and that RDV's would be "arriving at dealerships in the next 2-3 weeks."

I really appreciated this message...I knew that the RDV was the right car for me, and his concern and personal attention validated my feelings and intensified my loyalty to Buick.

Well, I finally took delivery in July 2001 and was thrilled with the car. It was everything I had hoped it would be.

Two months later, Buick announced a $2002 rebate. What? It had only been on sale for 3 months!

Then a few months later, Buick increased the rebate to $3000. Hmmm, the end of the model year was still a few months away. I started to wonder if Buick had overestimated the actual market value because the RDV wasn't stealing sales away from the imports like Buick had hoped it would.

I just saw a TV commercial for the 2003 RDV...and right out of the gate, they carry a $1500 rebate! Buick has dropped the price of the RDV.

So where does that leave us steadfast "pre-order" customers that took a leap of faith and bought our RDV's before September 2001? I am the 30 something family man that Buick wanted (and got), and yet I feel I've been penalized for stepping up to the plate and pre-ordering.

The RDV is a new venture (no pun intended) for Buick and I think that Buick shouldn't take us owners for granted quite so quickly. Am I wrong?
  • Options
    enniskillenenniskillen Member Posts: 87
    Hi fedlawman

I agree with what you are saying, and I too would feel cheated, but I would also like to say, this is not an unusual thing to have happen.
    There is always a cost associated with being the first kid ( or fedlawman) on the block with a new toy. Look at the PT Cruiser owners who paid over top sticker price, in order to get theirs first, or the new Beetle owners etc. etc.
    Again though you are right, the whole thing is lousy P.R.
    While I have your attention, I wonder if I might pick your brain for a moment regarding, the laptop in your RDV, I have seen your pictures displaying it's use, and I am looking around for a used laptop to do the same with, do you know the minnimum system requirements for running DVD's ?

Thanks

Jeff
  • Options
    buzzbo99buzzbo99 Member Posts: 111
    I was also one of the first to purchase a Rendezvous. I knew it would cost me a little more but I did not realize how much. It seems as if I remember that just a very few months after I bought mine their was a sales slump on all vehicles and there were rebates and 0% financing everywhere. Just my luck.

By the way where are the pictures of this laptop. I will be replacing my portable computer in January.
  • Options
    netnerdnetnerd Member Posts: 118
    I bought my Rondy in October of 2001, during a period when they were offering good financing rates and no money down. I took advantage of that.

I think it also has to do with the economy and September 11th. Face it, the economy has *not* gotten any better since the time you bought your Rondy, fedlawman, so when times are tough, you need incentives to get people to buy.

Do you think that they should do something to compensate you? That would be nice, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
  • Options
    islandpeteislandpete Member Posts: 94
    Yeah, "IF". Let's face it. At one time or another we have all been burnt by the element of timing. BTW , I also purchased my RDV without any incentives and a short time later Ba-Da-Bing, you guessed it.I always think back when I purchased my first computer back when you had to pay over two grand for what you can pick up for a fraction of that today. How I look at it, is if I waited, I would have missed out on the pleasure and the learning experience or precious time. I wanted the RDV and it has given me pleasure knowing I had something unique. Hey, remember us early buyers talking about all the turning heads admiring this new kid on the block :-) Surely, this had it's own incentive value. The RDV still turns heads-but not as many as back then. OMO :-)
  • Options
    farfegnugenfarfegnugen Member Posts: 25
    Well you know, the Aztek turns heads too, but that's not always a good thing! :-p
  • Options
    theduketheduke Member Posts: 50
    I guess that there has to be some penality for buying early or incentives for bying the last of the lot (how ever you look at it) .
    I bought in August - with a rebate and a good rate - however, I know that my RDV had been siting in the sun for many months - while yours went right to you as soon as it got there, and you enjoyed it sooner/longer - that does have a price - how much- it hard to tell.

If I relate this with the Saturn (fix price buying) - there is no incentive in my view to buy late -you may as well order a 2003 for the same price than those siting in the lot - it defy understanding how they do eventualy empty their lots - they must sell under stiker prices.

Some comfusing issues-
  • Options
    I work at a G.M shipping yard here in Canada, today a 2003 RDV CXL came in with the new DVD system mounted on the ceiling. Very nice, I am not sure I would give up our sunroof on ours to get one, but they do look great.

Jeff $ 1550.00 option here in Canada
  • Options
    pvnguyenpvnguyen Member Posts: 21
    I've been a loyal customer of GM. I currently own a 2002 Buick Rendezvous, 2000 Pontiac Montana, 1998 Buick Regal, and 1996 Chevy Lumina. I think everyone should know that GM sucks! I replaced the Lumina's engine last year due to a coolant leak at 65K ($5.5K). Earlier this year, I replaced the gaskets on the Regal due to a coolant leak ($750) and this past week, I replaced the the Montana's intake manifold gaskets for $700. Apparently, there is a known problem with the gaskets and dex cool coolant combo. I'm now using the regular green stuff. If you don't believe me, check this site out:

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?GMcnsmrs&1

Sell your GM car while you can...

• Options
    I had to get it off my chest because I remember reading in the Aztek forum some months ago that Aztek owners had received checks from Pontiac when they lowered the MSRP mid-year. I realize that the Aztek is a completely different beast than the RDV (literally and figuratively speaking!).

I do enjoy my RDV and I'm still the only one on my block (city?) to own one.

As for the laptop, I'll re-post a couple pictures to my website:

http://home.attbi.com/~fishkin1/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID-326225.html

• Options
    Regarding your DVD question, I'm afraid I'm not positive.

DVD capability is more a function of having the player and software than pure processing power. As long as you have enough RAM (64 mb should be enough) and a Pentium II or better, you should be fine.

In other words, any laptop less than two years old will be DVD capable with the proper drive. You can probably find a used one for about $500.
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    It's hard to tell from your pics, but the flying projectile crowd will be interested to know how you have the laptop wedged in between the seats.

Good point about the Aztek payments - I had completely forgotten about those. Maybe history will repeat itself?

Steve
    Host
    SUVs, Vans and Aftermarket & Accessories Message Boards
  • Options
    dindakdindak Member Posts: 6,632
    Ya right!!!!!! If they are so bad why do you keep buying them??

Clearly a crank poster.
  • Options
    Thanks for the repost of the pics and the computer info. As for the flying projectile conncern, I have a small 5 inch colour T.V that I bungee to the console. You can buy very thin bungee cords that allow the console door to close and add a little more safety to the equation.
    I keep the VCR under the rear seat, and I am not too concerned about it becoming airborne.
    We plan to keep the RDV until at least the model change in 2007, and then it will probably become my car and the wife will get the new one.
    Perhaps in the next one we will get the factory mounted DVD and forgo the sunroof.

P. S. I love the picture of the power supply that shows crumbs, on the floor, I have 2 girls so I can relate with that.

Jeff
  • Options
    One more thing I live in a small town, (bedroom community) population about 800, and including ours, there are 4 RDV's in town, but at least everybody got a different colour.
    A lot of people that live here, get the G.M discount, so G.M. cars are pretty prevalent in this area. There is only one Saturn Vue, in our town, but we are a friendly town, and didn't hold it against the guy. Smile dindak..

Jeff
  • Options
    This is no prank! I've posted here before praising GM cars. Not any more.

All of those problems happened within one year. I bought the RDX because of my GM earnings and the rebate. At the time when I bought it, I only had the troubled car. Unfortunately, two other cars had similar problems after I bought my Rendezvous (RDX).

My name and address is in the petition list. I'm also speaking with an attorney to see if I can help everyone else with the same problem in a class action suit.

P.S. I wish I had fair warning before my last RDX purchase.
  • Options
    Also, I bought those vehicles because of my GM supplier discount status. I thought I had a great deal saving around $5K per car but with the amount of time and money spent in the service dept. I would rather spend the extra money on a car upfront that actually works 99% of the time.

Good luck with your GM vehicle(s) though. When it does break, send me a note and I'll share you in on the class action suit.
  • Options
    spiritman1spiritman1 Member Posts: 57
    Have 28 k on my CXL....no real problems.

Read posts from beginning but not for last 6 months and want to get a hitch installed. Do any of you kind folks have the post #'s relating to good hitchs, just towing a light trailer with a ride on mower or a bike rack for instance.
    You could post or email me at Spiritman@aol.com

• Options
    The problem is easily solved by making a sack that is shaped to hold the keyboard portion of the laptop and hangs from the front headrests...that's my plan for next time.
  • Options
    There are over one million Grand Am's, Lumina's, Century's, Alero's, Venture's, Rendezvous's, Malibu's, and Aztek's on the road, and I haven't heard of any across the board problems with the 60 degree V-6. In fact, it is known as one of the most reliable, bulletproof engines on the road, which is one of the reasons why I bought the RDV.

604/1,000,000 = .06% failure rate

Acura/Honda transmissions are failing at a rate of 1.6% and owners still love their cars. Go figure!
  • Options
    604 failures on one website is hardly the total failure rate. That's just the known cases people are reporting to that one website. That petition has been around for just a few months. I've noticed that it's climbing at a rate of 5 per day.

I can't imagine the financial implications for GM if the class action suit goes through.

I hope you are right about the RDX. I have a CXL AWD with all of the options except block heater.
  • Options
    Since I own a RDX, does anyone else have a problem with the sun visor not staying in position? In the morning when driving to work, the sun is directly in front of me and the visor simply falls down from the upper middle position? It seems that the side flap is not flexible enough and the dealer say that's the way it is. Is there a change for 2003?
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    I like the sack idea, Fedlawman. I've put cloth sacks on the headrest supports and stuck bike helmets in there to get them out of the way.

Pvnguyen, class action lawsuits are a dime a dozen in the states these days. Just think, in three years or so, GM could be forced to give all owners a $50 coupon good off any new GM purchase. Such a deal! The lawyers should make out nicely though :-)

Venting is fine, but I trust you've hammered on the dealer and zone manager for some financial help with some of these problems too?

Steve
    Host
    SUVs, Vans and Aftermarket & Accessories Message Boards
  • Options
    dindakdindak Member Posts: 6,632
    Good luck with that class action lawsuit. You are right, GM sucks.

Anyway..
  • Options
    jdksjdks Member Posts: 42
    Don't be like ostriches - pvnuguyen may be on to something. Have any one of you notice that when you're in very light traffic the temperature goes way past the half point on the gauge and then would go back to below the half point after you start moving for about 1 km again. On my previous car, it was never like that. Also, as previously mentioned I had problems with the BCM three times already.
  • Options
    jdks,

That's the problem I had on the Montana and the low coolant light coming off/on intermittently before they told me I have bad gaskets.

So far my RDX, does not have that problem. Stays a little below the half marker. I hope I have no other problems like the bad valve springs I had the very first day I brought the RDX home. Anyone else have that problem?

BTW - there are already three additional posts in the petition today.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?GMcnsmrs&351

• Options
    "Don't be like ostriches - pvnuguyen may be on to something. Have any one of you notice that when you're in very light traffic the temperature goes way past the half point on the gauge and then would go back to below the half point after you start moving for about 1 km again."

I'm not an ostrich -- and this doesn't happen on my 2002 RDV CXL. The needle has never even touched the halfway mark -- and that was in 100+ degree heat.
  • Options
    buzzbo99buzzbo99 Member Posts: 111
    About 7 years ago I was part of a class action lawsuit against Ford because I owned a 1984 GT 350. I received a long letter from a law firm explaining that to be a member you did not have to do anything, but to not be a member there was a lot of paper work that had to be done. Several months later I received a certificate for money off on a new Ford. I had just bought a new Chrysler and threw the certificate away. By the way I never had a problem with the Mustang. Therefore I doubt the numbers in this suit actually have had problems.

Good Luck
  • Options
    jp614jp614 Member Posts: 34
    I have also had my temperature gauge go over the half way point. It occurs after I have been driving on the highway for an exteneded time and hit a traffic jam and am at a complete stop. The gauge goes over the half way point then after a minute or two goes back down. I think that maybe the electric cooling fan is not set to go on until a certain temperature is hit. Once I start moving again at highway speed, the gauge goes back down to the normal 1/3 position. I have the towing package on my RDV.
  • Options
    dorene1dorene1 Member Posts: 75
    15,000 and no problems so far - knock on plood- (which I intend to install someday).

When we were in LA, markets were displaying double wheaties packages with a Nike/Rendevouz golf ball wedged in, and an on-line RDV giveaway contest advertised. Tiger Woods was in this with many pics of RDVs interior and exterior. Good promo, and a good golf ball!
  • Options
    nextmoonnextmoon Member Posts: 386
    To owners with the high mileages, how are your tire treads wearing? I don't see the estimated mileage of the Affinities listed anywhere. Maybe owners with the high mileages can give us a hint as how long before they wear out.
  • Options
    That brings up a good question. What kind of tires did you get on your RDV? I got Uniroyal Tiger Paws (2002 RDV CXL built in 4/02). I have no idea what kind of mileage the Tiger Paws are rated for.
  • Options
    dlh4dlh4 Member Posts: 26
    My Uniroyal Tiger Paws have 28K+ miles on them and have minimal signs of wear. All asphalt driving and 65% highway does help. I anticipate another 28K easy maybe more.