Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Pontiac Torrent Stabilitrak and Traction Control Lights

13»

Comments

• Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Sonoma, CaliforniaPosts: 64,490
    You can subscribe to a service such as Mitchell 1 DIY and get the full TSB. The dealer has it of course if you know someone there who might share that info with you.

The Mitchell subscription is $19.95 for a month or $29,95 for the year. Might be worth it.

https://www.eautorepair.net/app/YearsMakes.asp

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 9,338
    Never underestimate the power of Google or my willingness to yield to something that got stuck in my brain :)

Edmunds Moderator

Silver 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback & White 2019 Nissan Rogue S

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Just purchased or leased a vehicle? Write your own vehicle review

• Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Sonoma, CaliforniaPosts: 64,490
    But that's just the description of contents. I think he already has that. He wants the contents.
  • ImalabilImalabil IndianaPosts: 2
    Yes, looking for a diagram and I can go from there. Appreciate the responses!
  • imidazol97imidazol97 Crossroads of America I70 & I75 Posts: 23,789

But that's just the description of contents. I think he already has that. He wants the contents.

I tried looking up the TSB on a site that will show the full item. I cannot find that particular TSB even in a full list for the 2009 Torrent.

Best advice for the poster is to inspect the harness wherever it' near the transmission mounts and the brackets.

2015 Cruze 2LT, 2014 Malibu 2LT, 2008 Cobalt 2LT

• Laurie_Lea2Laurie_Lea2 MIPosts: 1
    We've had the problem with stabilitrak/loss of engine power since we bought it. Had 75k miles on it.  Three days after buying it we were on our way to MI to visit family.  Called dealership while on road they said to bring it in.  Explained where we were so to bring in when we got back.  Of course light was off, couldn't do anything.  Couple months later, happened on a Sat.  Brought in next week light was out.  Couldn't do anything again.  Got a recall notice on this problem brought to dealership was told they couldn't do anything because no light was on then.  I took picture of warning dealership said it doesnt help.  Why a recall notice if THEY KNOW ITS A PROBLEM BUT THE LIGHT HAS TO BE ON?  AT 152K MILES NOW AND OF COURSE WONT HONOR RECALL BECAUSE OF MILEAGE!!!!   
    Now we moved to MI because of a medical problem i wanted to be around family.  Have grandkids in car and vehicle will barely go at times.  Almost in several accidents.  Unable to work and on disability now so buying another car out of the question.
    Great job on a recall, at least you can say you put one out so your not responsible
  • thecardoc3thecardoc3 Posts: 5,131
    That is all that the PIP says, it alerts the techs to check for chaffing.