Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Lease Questions

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
edited May 2015 in Mercedes-Benz
To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class page.

To see all forums discussions about the E-Class, including earlier model years, please visit our list of Mercedes-Benz M-Classdiscussions.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

Comments

• bluefin2bluefin2 Member Posts: 4
    picked up a 2014 ML 350 ... 30 Month 12k per year:

MF: .00132
    Residual: 62%
  • morris230morris230 Member Posts: 2
    Would be curious about this as well. Anyone with experience on special ordering a new ML350 and what kind of deal you can get with the dealers? True Car says discount is averaging about 5-6% off MSRP.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    2014 ML350 BTC 36mo, 15K/yr lease
    Standard money factor and 60% residual.. 24 month residual is 69%

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• suv101suv101 Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2013
    Hello, living in northern va was looking into ml blue tec base can anyone please share a good deal what should I be looking at price wise? Also looking at toureg tdi ..please share dealership and contact name if possible thank you in advance for your help!
  • suv101suv101 Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2013
    Was wondering if anyone can help me out, looking for a base 2013, 2014 ML 350 4MATC, what would be a good deal to buy? looking to finance rather than lease....any help greatly appreciated. Northern VA area.
  • kgnbskgnbs Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2013
    guys, any comments on below deal?
    i just picked up the vehicle yesterday.

36 mt / 10,000 miles per year
    MSRP $62,495.
    2014 ML350 4MATIC - BLACK/BLACK

I ended up paying $2500 at signing and $740/mt including NJ tax.
    I insisted on $714/mt incld tax plus $2000 down but they did not accept it at all.
  • nyc_sethnyc_seth Member Posts: 7
    Hey Guys -

This is my 4th benz since reading this forum and it saves me $ every time - thanks to car_man and everyone else!

So my wife's 2012 GL us up - i nailed it for $699 zero down 24 months ago during winter event. Killer deal as they were changing body style. 72% residual, they discounted it 8% off msrp and gave back $4k. crazy...and sad since it cant be replicated.

so we are shopping the ML and this is the best iv'e done so far:

ML350WF / Silver / P1 / Pano / Logic7 / Running Boards / Pre wiring + dealer DVD equipment ($1950 accessory residualized) + dealer maint, destination and tax all wrapped in.

$58,635 MSRP discounted to $51,450.
    + $1,950 DVD
    + $795 Bank fee
    + $1,777 taxes
    + $450 in DMV and doc fees

$1,096 drive off (first month + dmv)
    $805/month (which i'm sure they can push to $799 or lower)

This assumes:
    24 mo / 12k
    62% residual
    0132 MF (with autopay)

Thoughts?

I'm over mileage on the GL by 4k - any thoughts on mitigating that damage?

Thanks,

Seth
  • mlevinemlevine Member Posts: 581
    Its amazing how one cannot get a GL at a good price/lease at this time especially since we are going into 2nd year of model. As a long term MB customer, the dealer may be able to help you out with the mileage issue. I am curious what the lease buyout number is. The dealer may be willing to buy it and add it to used car lot. About 2 years of warranty and add CPO and this may be an option. If not this dealership, another one may be looking for your GL.
  • jagangjeejagangjee Member Posts: 1
    Many thanks to all those who have posted on this thread, this is the second car I have purchased from using it and it is a great source of information. Here is what I was able to get:

2014 ML350
    MSRP: $63,585 discounted to $56,100
    Lighting Package, P01, Pano Sunroof, Running Boards, Illuminated Running Boards, H/K Logic7, Keyless Go, Ambient Lighting, Trailer Hitch, Pre-wire, Parktronic, Lane Assist and backup camera.

30mos/10K
    63% residual value
    .00082 (one pay)

or 36mos/10K
    56% residual value
    .00077 (one pay)

I think I got a good deal, in any event I hope this helps those out there looking to purchase during the winter event!

jag
  • fanaticfatherfanaticfather Member Posts: 4
    Does anyone have December residual and mf for 2014 ML350 and bluetec? 36 months, 12k.

I'm concerned dealers in Oregon are seriously inflating their money factors. Anyone have any west coast recommendations?

Thanks
  • fanaticfatherfanaticfather Member Posts: 4
    We were just told by a Portland dealer the MF was .00275 for 36 mo 12k for a '14 BlueTEC.

Sound high? 62% Res.
  • gvitalik1gvitalik1 Member Posts: 55
    Hi,

If possible please provide Dec rates and residuals on '14 ML350 4matic for 12k,15k for best available term.

Help is greatly appreciated
    2014 ML350 Gas AWD 36mo, 12K/yr lease
    .00132 MF and 55% residual

Bluetec
    Standard money factor and 62% residual

I usually see .00195-.00225 for the standard money factor... but, dealers can jack it way up, if they wish..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

2014 ML350 4Matic 36mo, 15K/yr lease
    .00132 MF and 53% residual
    Add 2% for 12K/yr residual

Add 10% for 24 month residual

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• raj1mtgraj1mtg Member Posts: 1
    Hey there - congrats on the great deal. I'm in the market to purchase the same type of vehicle you got, was wondering how you were able to talk them down to this price?

Any leads would be greatly appreciated...I'm in Northern Cali.
  • dewarsandsodadewarsandsoda Member Posts: 207

Hi Carman,
    What's the December MF & RV for a 2014 ML350 Bluetec for 24/12 and 24/10?

Cheers!

@dewarsandsoda said:
    Hi Carman,
    What's the December MF & RV for a 2014 ML350 Bluetec for 24/12 and 24/10?

Cheers!

Standard money factor and 67% and 68% residual, respectively

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@kyfdx@Edmunds said:
    kyfdx

Thanks! I've put in an order for one, so it should arrive at my dealer in 90-120 days. I know that I will have to use the program for RV & MF that's available at that time and likely MSDs.

Cheers!

• pukimon311pukimon311 Member Posts: 38

kyfdx- What is the Dec's RV for 2014 ML350 gas and BlueTEC? 30mo/10K and 30mo/12K. Also, do you know what's the "sweet spot" term?

2014 ML350 Gas 2WD 30mo, 12K/yr lease

.00134 MF and 62% residual

Bluetec: Standard money factor and 66% residual

The Bluetec sweet spot is probably 36 months at 62% residual, while the gas model is not really any better at 55% residual for 36 months..

Add 1% to all residuals for 10K/yr leases

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• gvitalik1gvitalik1 Member Posts: 55

Picked one up few weeks ago.
    '14 ML350W4 MSRP $62800 special ordered car, $3k below invoice
    36months, 12k/yr $1300 drive off with Maintenance $830/inc tax in north California

• helver1770helver1770 Member Posts: 2

Hi Carman, can you please help me with the residual value and MF on 2014 ML for Jan? Looking for 10K / yr lease. Thank you.

New numbers come out on Tuesday, January 14th. It will be a few days before we get them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pants18pants18 Member Posts: 10

carman, if these numbers don't come out until half way through the month do they go into February? My order will be done the first week of February and delivered a week or 2 later and am trying to get an idea of what to expect for MF and RV on 10k/year. MBUSA seems to push specific lease terms so I am open to whichever turns out to be the best deal. Thanks for the info.

Unfortunately, we didn't get the new numbers, so I can't tell you when they expire. (or, even what they are)..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

that's no fun. Are you expecting them or is this a long term shortage?

It's hard to say... I expect we will see them again, but it might be next month..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I will check back in a couple weeks then. Thanks for the info!

• abhikuabhiku Member Posts: 124

Pls. post MF/RV if you have for Jan.

Thanks

I'm sorry... we have no Mercedes numbers for January

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

2014 ML350 4WD 36mo, 15K/yr lease

.00132 MF and 53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

are these Jan or Feb numbers? do you have 10k/yr 4matic sweetspot?

• dogeyedogeye Member Posts: 9

I've been requesting lease quotes on ML550. Dealers said the rate on 2013 model is very bad, one of the quote even gave less than 50% residual on 12k, 36 months lease. Anyone knows why? I thought they should be trying to clear out 2013 model with better deals, but it's seems not the case? Is 0.00225 for current MF seems right?

@pants18 said:
    are these Jan or Feb numbers? do you have 10k/yr 4matic sweetspot?

January.. 36 month looks to be the best program.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@dogeye said:
    I've been requesting lease quotes on ML550. Dealers said the rate on 2013 model is very bad, one of the quote even gave less than 50% residual on 12k, 36 months lease. Anyone knows why? I thought they should be trying to clear out 2013 model with better deals, but it's seems not the case? Is 0.00225 for current MF seems right?

The top of the line of each model generally suffers the most depreciaton and also has buyers that are less price sensitive... Lease numbers are driven by marketing...

Plus, it's very late in the 2014 model year.. A 2013 model that is leased now will be 4 model years old at the end of the lease.... the residuals reflect that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• porsche911c4sporsche911c4s Member Posts: 99
    edited February 2014

Hi kyfdx/all

2014 ml350/4 p1 and paint,
    Msrp 56k
    Neg 51.5

Came back with 800, 5k down, for 15k, 30 month lease. I'd rather not comment on how bad that deal is.

Came back with negotiated price of 50k, 625 a month, 5k down. I wanted to get acquisition to 795 and mf rate of .00132 after that bogus first quote. Also I confirmed residual of 60 percent.

However, my numbers are still not adding up. I'm calculating a fair bit lower. Is the MF still not where I want it to be?

Also, I know I qualify for 2k fleet but do not want to mention this until the last moment (dont want to mix their offer and my qualified program together) I can stack the fleet discount on top to get it to 48k, correct? I also want to target the selling price to 49.5, which would give me a selling of 47.5

I don't have my calculator in front of me, but I should be in ballpark of 585 with 2k due at signing with taxes rolled into the monthly (assuming selling of 48k with fleet)

Want to stay with this dealer. Aside from the HIGH initial offer, I like them.

Is this offer too aggressive?
    Thanks!

Oops I mean 2700ish at signing

• sonicboomsonicboom Member Posts: 5

Can you please provide me the latest MF and residual for a 2014 ML550?

Thanks,

• saxobeatsaxobeat Member Posts: 6

I read that the BlueTec has the highest Residual value.... However, I am looking to order the car because all the ones that I have seen are too basic in my area. Does anyone have an experience on negotiating a car that you are ordering?? They said that the price is Sticker because I am ordering it..... I don't believe that. Any insight would be great....

@saxobeat said:
    I read that the BlueTec has the highest Residual value.... However, I am looking to order the car because all the ones that I have seen are too basic in my area. Does anyone have an experience on negotiating a car that you are ordering?? They said that the price is Sticker because I am ordering it..... I don't believe that. Any insight would be great....

Hi Saxobeat,
    I ordered a Bluetec from my dealer, and I anticipate delivery in March/April. Since I will lease, I know that I will have to use the RV and MF available at the time of delivery, but I suspect that the MF will be standard, so I will likely buy it down via MSDs. I didn't discuss pricing with my dealer for 2 reasons.
    1. It may depend on the leverage and/or dealer incentives he has available at the time, and
    2. I generally have a good rapport with my dealer having leased multiple MB's from him in the past, most recently an E350 in Sept.

My expectations are tempered. I don't expect to get an exceptional deal, but I know that my dealer is transparent, so I anticipate a reasonable deal, that's better than most, for the exact ML that I wanted.

Cheers!

• wlanwlan Member Posts: 4

Hello kyfdx: Do have the MF and residual for a 2014 ML-350 Bluetec for 36 months/15K miles and 42 months/15K miles? Thanks in advance.

@wlan said:
    Hello kyfdx: Do have the MF and residual for a 2014 ML-350 Bluetec for 36 months/15K miles and 42 months/15K miles? Thanks in advance.

Standard Money Factor and 60%/55% residual, respectively

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hey carman, I am expecting delivery later this month on 4matic ml350. Do you have MF/residual for 10k/year? Are programs still geared towards 36 months?

@pants18 said:
    Hey carman, I am expecting delivery later this month on 4matic ml350. Do you have MF/residual for 10k/year? Are programs still geared towards 36 months?

.00132 MF and 56% residual for 36 months...

They aren't offering any specials on other length terms, this month, on the ML.

The advertised special on that lease for a unit with an MSRP of $55,135, is $619/mo, with $3900 down and $5300 due at signing, or ZERO down and $1525 due at signing (1st payment and acq.fee) for $732/mo.

Of course, those numbers don't account for tax, title, doc fees, etc.. The advertised leases assume a discount of $1900 from MSRP, so if you can do better than that, it should lower the payment...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi kyfdx,

I was quoted a .00132 MF. Can I get it to .00122 with autopay or does the .00132 include autopay? Thanks

.00132 should be without autopay...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks kyfdx!!

thanks car man!

Hi again kyfdx,
    Do you have the residual for 24 and 27 month/ 15k for 2014 ml350 awd gas? Thanks!!

@porsche911c4s said:
    Hi again kyfdx,
    Do you have the residual for 24 and 27 month/ 15k for 2014 ml350 awd gas? Thanks!!

.00132 MF and 63% for 24mo, 15K/yr (AWD)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.