Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota Highlander Lease Questions

CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
Hi everyone. Please use the following discussion to post any questions that you have about leasing a Toyota Highlander. Thanks.

Car_man
Host
Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums

Comments

• suvgalsuvgal Member Posts: 39
    I'm hoping you can suggest what my options are here. I posted a while ago about the lease I received - $365/mo, 12K/yr, 5yrs. The more I think about it, the more I regret that decision. We figured out my monthly lease for the 05 Highlander should have been (w/tax) - $340/mo, 12K, 3 yrs which means I will be paying about 10K over that for my error in judgment. (actually $900 extra the first three years and $8760 for the final two years). I realize that this is a no-win situation for me. I can afford to pay this but I am quite upset of how I let this happen. Is there a way to get out of the lease without losing a bundle so that I can get a decent lease or am I stuck with the lease for 5 years? :cry:
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hey suvgal. Five years is an awfully long time to lease a vehicle for. I am sorry to say that it is usually fairly expensive to get out of leases well before their scheduled end dates. In order to do so, you need to purchase the vehicle that you are currently leasing from the bank that you are leasing it through. It often turns out that it costs more to do so than your vehicle is worth on the open market. Furthermore, many banks expect consumers who end their leases early to still make all, or at least the depreciation portion of their remaining lease payments. As you can see, this can get very expensive.

You can determine approximately how much it will cost you to get out of your current lease by comparing its purchase price to its value on the open market at this time. You should place a call to the bank that you are leasing your vehicle through to find out its exact price. Once you know exactly how much money it is going to cost you to buy your leased vehicle you need to compare it to its current value on the open market. You can find out approximately what your vehicle is worth by looking up its Edmunds.com True Market Value in the Used Vehicle Pricing section of this site. You also may want to stop by the following discussion: "Real-World Trade-In Values". One of our most knowledgeable community members, Terry, frequents that discussion and he is often kind enough to give community members who give him an accurate description of their vehicles with his opinion on their value. Don't forget to check to see if you are still on the hook for your remaining lease payments. The difference between your leased vehicle's current value and how much it will cost you to buy it plus any remaining lease payments that you are obligated to pay will equal the cost of getting out of your lease right now. You may find that you are better off waiting until you are closer to the scheduled end of your lease to get another new vehicle.

Car_man
    Host
  • suvgalsuvgal Member Posts: 39
    Thanks Car_man. I did call the bank and since I've only made 6 payments it would cost me nearly twice my monthly payment to purchase the car (through payments). When I figured that out, they were charging me about 22% APR (and this with an 800+ credit score rating). I know my buyouts (32K privately, 30K dealer). I will follow your advice and post to the other forum. I might wait until 3 years in but I remember the advice you gave me previously about five years. I won't ever make that mistake or a down payment again. Thanks again for all your help.
    You're very welcome suvgal. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Car_man
    Host
  • mevandemevande Member Posts: 190
    Money magazine and many others share leasing is always a bad deal unless you are a business owner and can write off the expenses. Just my 2 cents:) :)
  • sweetloudosweetloudo Member Posts: 1
    We are looking at the HL and would like to know weather or not we should buy or lease. A dealer has told us we can buy an "06" 4cyl 2 wd for just under 24000 o.t.d. We normally keep cars for a long period of time and would like to have some of the features and benefits of a Limited edition. Do you know what Toyota is offering in terms of leasing now? We had not considered it until I came across this posting... Based on the financing I have in place we were ready to spend just under 400 per month over 72 months on this new purchase...

Thanks for any feedback.

Lou
  • benji123benji123 Member Posts: 104
    Hi Car man,

I'd like to get the (1) residual, (2) lease money factor, and (3) estimated monthly payment (with $0 down) for the 2006 Toyota Highlander Limited AWD, with an MSRP of $34,500 and a selling price of $33,000. I'd like the numbers both for a 36 month, 12,000 miles/year lease and for a 48 month, 12,000 miles/year lease.

Thanks!

Ben
  • philidor1philidor1 Member Posts: 15
    As of 1/8/06, the figures for a 36 mo. lease in Central NY, 15k/yr, Tier 1 TFS credit:

.0019 money factor (4.56%)
    55% to 58% residual *(actual)

*Toyota's residual percentage does not conform to other manufacturers: Instead of a flat percentage for base plus options, Toyota calculates only the base price when figuring the residual. As a result, you're can't accurately compare the residual percentage to those of other manufacturere' percentages. The figures I used here are actual -- e.g., MSRP $31,829 = $17,557 residual (55.16%), and MSRP $29,492 = 17,107 residual (58%).

Happy hunting,
    Philidor1
    Hi Ben. Toyota's lease program often varies depending upon which one of its twelve regions one is in. Having said this, in most of the country right now Toyota Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month, 12,000 mile per year lease of a 2006 Toyota Highlander Limited AWD are .00190 and 60%, respectively. You definitely don't want to lease this car for 48 months because 36 is the longest term that its special money factors are available for.

Car_man
    Host
  • sanchai2sanchai2 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man.

What can you tell me about the residual, money factor, etc. for a 2006 Highlander AWD w/ 3rd row (not limited)in Denver, Colorado? 36 month, 12,000 mile.

Thanks so much.
  • katrinkakatrinka Member Posts: 1
    Toyota is offering 36 month lease special on a Highlander Hybrid for $359/mo. with a $2999 down payment. I don't want to leave a down payment and would like 15,000/mi.year. What information will I need to know before I speak with the dealer this weekend.
  • golicgolic Member Posts: 714
    What can you guys tell me about this offer: I am in the Chicago market:

2006 Highlander V6 4x4 LTD
    this vehicle comes with the power moonroof, side curtain airbags, leather heated seats, third row, 6 disc cd changer, and appearance package (they are all pretty much equipped the same).

Your special internet price, including the available rebate, is $31,789. Toyota is building very few with navigation, but I believe it is roughly $1,800 more. I can double check if that is an option for you.

Thanks for your insight
  • landdriverlanddriver Member Posts: 607
    This seems like a very reasonable price, though I'm not sure what rebates may be in effect in your area (check edmunds.com new car pricing); you could get a couple more internet quotes from other dealerships to verify this is competitive.
    Has any one leased a car and used a third party vendor to write the lease?

If so can you recommend or warn against a company?

Thanks,

Smile-
  • soylentgreensoylentgreen Member Posts: 62
    Carman (or whomever),

Got some numbers for a 4x2, no 3rd row, 4 cyl Highlander
    MSRP = 27,270
    - 1500 discount = 25,770

MF = .00200 (a little high for a 790 FICO?)
    residual = 15,188

They're asking for 2K down and 419-429/month! :mad:
    This is going to be for 36 months.

I axed about the $500 rebate and they said "just for you, we'll just take off $1500." I just hate it when they take you for a fool.

Anyway, just needing to know your prof opinion, maybe I'm missing something here.

Thanks.
  • philidor1philidor1 Member Posts: 15
    The problem with third party leasing becomes apparent when you return the vehicle -- you'll get nickled and dimed for routine wear-and-tear.

The major automobile finance arms such as Toyota Financial Services exists primarily to finance the purchase and leasing of their vehicles. Unlike banks and leasing companies, which look to turn a profit at every corner, TFS wants to keep you happy if at all possible, and have you return as a repeat customer.

To me, it's a no-brainer: Lease with TFS, or be willing to empty your wallet when the lease term expires.
  • sufermansuferman Member Posts: 2
    I have a 03 Highlander LTd 2WD. My lease is up in Apri and I am looking at a new Highlander Ltd, Honda Pilot EX-L or Subaru 2.5XT Forester. I don't need 4WD, as I live in So. Cal. Which is going to give me the best lease deal, and what should it be? My current lease is around $420 with the taxes included. I would like to get the same, or under if possible.
    Hi sanchai2. If you were to lease a 2006 Toyota Highlander 4WD (Non-Limited) through Toyota Financial Services right now in its Denver region for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00135 and 61%, respectively assuming that you qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi katrinka. You are being very smart in deciding not to make a down payment on this truck. It is always in consumers' best interest to put at little money down as possible when leasing. The two most important factors for you to focus on when you visit dealers are your truck's selling price and its money factor. I say that these are the most important numbers because these are the main two areas that your dealer can profit from on your deal. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you are paying cash for them. Make sure to negotiate as good a price as possible on your truck before having your dealer calculate your lease payment. As far as the money factor goes, in most of its regions, Toyota Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor for leases of the 2006 Highlander Hybrid is .00190 for consumers who qualify for its tier 1+ credit tier. If your credit is in good shape, make sure that the dealer you are working with uses this factor to calculate your truck's lease payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi golic. This specific discussion is for consumers who have questions about leasing Toyota Highlanders. You will probably get much better feedback on the price that you were quoted for the truck that you are interested in by visiting the following discussion: "Toyota Highlander: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings soylentgreen. Toyota's lease money factors vary by region. I need you to tell me what state you are in in order for me to tell you if the factor that you were quoted is in line with Toyota Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor for this model right now. For now, I can tell you that Toyota Financial Services' money factors for the '06 Highlander are as high as .00190 in some regions.

I would have been annoyed by the whole "just for you" comment as well, but what are you going to do that's how some dealers just act. I'm sure that they fool a lot of people, too. A $1,500 discount really is not enough. A base 2006 Toyota Highlander has a spread of around $2,700 between its full MSRP and dealer invoice prices. I suspect that you will be able to negotiate at least another $750 off of this truck's selling price. You may want to stop by the following discussion to see how much other community members have paid for similar trucks lately: "Toyota Highlander: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
    Hi suferman. All three of the trucks that you mentioned have special lease programs available on them right now. It is tough to say which one will be the least expensive to lease though without knowing the exact MSRPs and approximate selling prices for the models that you are interested in. If you provide me with this information, I'd be happy to estimate lease payments on all of them so that you can see which one is the best deal. I have to warn you though, their lease programs in April will be different than they are today. To get a completely accurate picture, you will have to check back with me during the month that you actually want to lease your new vehicle.

Car_man
    Host
  • jericho88jericho88 Member Posts: 8
    Hey Car_man,
    Was wondering if you could help answer a question...I'm an Massachusetts;
    The lease calculator on Edmunds, how acurate is it to the Toyota lease system,or any other manufacturers system to calculate lease payments? here is my scenario;
    30929 highlander purchase price of 28,500, 6K down. dealer is willing to make first payment and waive aquisition / security deposit. residiual is 17,6XXish (can't remember) and i was told the money factor is .0019. I have a quote of 230/ month but the calculator indicates a payment of 217/ month. i believe reg items are about 150.
    i was also told the 750 rebate does not apply if we go with the lease, is this true...

Thanks for everything, this forum is great!!!

oh ya, do you know the residual and money factor for the Tacoma Sport 4 door 4X4 also?

-Chuck
    Why are you putting the 6K down?
  • jericho88jericho88 Member Posts: 8
    6k is a trade in...actually more than that but were getting some cash back also. i've heard good and bad about money down. ultimately we wanted a certain payment for the 3 yrs. and the 6K gets us there...
    Well here is the reason it makes me cringe.

Lets say in three months or in the next year or so the unfortunate "total" of the car happens.

My guess is Toyota has gap insurance built into the lease. So your insurance company pays Toyota leasing for the value of the car and your GAP insurance covers any difference and guess what happens to You and your 6K down payment? *headtilt*

It disappears faster than the profits at Enron Gone, Poof. You stand as the ONLY one to loose on the deal.

I really think "buying" down the lease payment is a very poor economic decision in which you are bearing all the risk for the false comfort of a lower monthly payment.

You worked hard for your money, hang on to it. Stick that same 6K in a savings account and pull out the extra $167 each month to make the payment...YMMV
  • briegelbriegel Member Posts: 139
    Or...use the trade-in money for multiple security deposits to reduce the money factor and therefore the lease payment. It won't reduce the payment as much as an equivalent down payment, but you will get the money back at lease-end and the ROI is better than any other "sure thing" investment available! Toyota/Lexus Financial Services does this with Lexus...ask if they do it with Toyota also.
  • sufermansuferman Member Posts: 2
    What is the money factor and residuals on a lease for the following cars (all 2006 - 2WD)?

Toyota RAV Ltd. V6 (leather/JBL/heated seats/moonroof)

Toyota Highlander Ltd. V6 (leather/JBL/heated seats/moonroof)

Honda Pilot EX-L

Any incentives on these models? I will lease by end of month.

Thanks
  • womblewomble Member Posts: 28
    hi - I really want the hybrid limited 4x2 but don't need the navigation system. Most seem to come with that standard. Should I try to get the deal I want and see if the dealer will throw in navigation for free or try and find it without? Also, what is the money factor and residual on this right now? I was quoted $1999 down and $500 per month (plus tax) on a $38,695 MSRP but I really don't want to pay more than $450 per month (plus tax). Anyone in CA leased a hybrid limited recently and got close to those numbers? Also, when will we find out about the new body type? I'm worried I will lease in June and the new car will be out 3 months later. thanks y'all.
  • znelson32znelson32 Member Posts: 8
    I negotiated the following deal today:

2006 Highlander Limited (6938) V6 AWD w/3rd Row
    Exterior: Black
    Interior: Ivory Leather
    Options: Leather Seat Package (LA)
    Side Curtain Airbags (GY)
    Extra Value Package (VV)
    Heated Seats (HD)

$31,689 + T/T = $33,721 OTD

I feel this is a good deal considering the MSRP is $35,675 so it's a $4,000 savings. Now the dealer is trying to recoup some of that cash by offering the following on the lease deal:

$1,500 down: $447/month
    $3,000 down: $399/month

These quoted rates are direct from the toyota.com calculator because when I plug in the cap cost of $31,689 I get the same monthly rates. Now here is what concerns me:

The advertised lease specials are:

Base model with an MSRP of $25K for $259/month w/approx. $2000 cap cost reduction

Hybrid model with an MSRP of $33K for $369/month w/approx. $1000 cap cost reduction

Since my cap cost is $31K shouldn't my monthly payment be more like $329 and not $447? The dealer says this is based on a money factor of .00170 and didn't mention the residual value.

I find it hard to believe a 4x4 AWD Limited that costs $1000 less than the hybrid would cost $80 more per month to lease. I understand perhaps the hybrid has a higher residual value but it's $1K more and a Limited wouldn't be worth significantly less.

What's also troubling is that I was trying to replicate the advertised lease specials with the toyota.com calculator but the monthly payments are much higher than the advertised rates, which means it's not applying the special money factor. Since my dealer is using the same calculator, he must not be applying the special financing to my deal.

Furthermore, when I inquired about this I was told that the $259 lease special is based on model 6910 which is the base 4x2 model, even though the toyota site clearly says it's based on the 4x4 base model 6928. The dealer was trying to justify the lower payment by using a model with a lower MSRP, which I don't buy into. When I told him this was wrong he said "we'll there's alot of complex factors that make one lease different than another". True but I doubt 6928 on toyota.com is a typo.

To complicate all this, you can't replicate the advertised toyota.com lease specials because they don't disclose the money factor or residual values used. I called toyota financial and talked to someone in the lease dept. and even he said only the regional financing departments have any kind of info like that. So there is no way I can be sure that my dealer is applying the correct money factor and residual value to my lease and not trying to pad the deal.

I should note, this is in the Philadelphia market. The dealer's zipcode is: 17112

Please advise! Thanks in advance!
    The residual value and the money factor or not some "grand" secret. Your dealer has these values and they are required to disclose to you.

If they will not disclose this to you, then I would suggest you look for another dealer.

I have put together an excel spreadsheet to calculate lease payments. If you email me and tell my how sales tax is charged on a lease in PA, I will send the spreadsheet for you to check.

I have found, that unless you ASK for the current special lease money factor they will try to unload a much higher money factor on you.

Also, shoot an email to Car_man he is often able to get current residuals and money factors for vehicles.

Good luck.
  • getbizzygetbizzy Member Posts: 11
    CarMan or anyone:

I got a deal pending on a Highlander LMT with airbag, leather/heated, Nav, tow, extra value package for $ 32,434.
    Is this a good deal? Also, what are these additional charges TDA ($ 716) Dealer Holdback ($ 637) and Whsl Financial reserve ($ 318)?
    Hi Chuck. The lease calculator that is available here at Edmunds.com and the formula that is outlined in the following article, Calculate Your Own Lease Payment, are very accurate. The problem is that Toyota Financial Services calculates leases differently than all of the other banks that lease vehicles. Most manufacturers' residual values represent a percentage of vehicles' full MSRPs, including the MSRPs of any factory installed options. TFS on the other hand places a limit on which options can be residualized and puts caps on the amount of money that can be residualized. As a result, its lease payments are often more expensive than the ones that normal lease calculators come up with.

Toyota is not currently providing any sort of lease support on the 2006 Tacoma. As a result, if you were to lease one through TFS, you would have to use its standard lease program. The last time that I saw it, TFS' buy rate standard lease money factor for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier was .00265. This truck's residual value will vary depending upon how long you lease it for and how many miles per year you are allowed to drive it. If you were to do a typical 36 month, 15,000 mile per year lease on an '06 Tacoma Access Cab 4WD through TFS right now, its residual value would be 65%.

Car_man
    Host
    Golic is absolutely right, Chuck. I always advise consumers against making any sort of down payment when leasing. I do so for two main reasons. The first is if your vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen during your lease, your down payment essentially disappears. The second main reason is that down payments on leased vehicles do nothing to reduce their lease-end purchase prices. So your lease-end purchase option price for your Highlander would be exactly the same, regardless of whether you had put several thousand dollars down, or had made absolutely no down payment at all. You can still trade in your current vehicle when leasing your Highlander if you wan, just have the dealer cut you a check for all of it instead of using part of the proceeds as a capitalized cost reduction.

Car_man
    Host
  • jsmith105jsmith105 Member Posts: 1
    Hi! I was quoted $31,611 (MSRP $33,680) on a base model 2WD 2006 Highlander Hybrid. If I don't pay any money down, what would be my estimated monthly payment for a 36 month lease? Any help is appreciated! Thanks! J. Smith
  • cartime1cartime1 Member Posts: 2
    Greetings
    I want to lease a Highlander with a 3rd row with
    LA- Leather Seat Package
    GY- Side Curtain Airbags
    TO- Towing Prep Package

I want to know what invoice price I should be negotiating. Can you also walk me thru the lease calculations factoring in the special lease rate? What is the money factor and residual value for this model? I live in MA.
    Thank you from a lease-challenged mother!
  • su80su80 Member Posts: 3
    Pls forward your spreadsheet for calculating lease price. My sales tax is 8% and must be paid up front (NY). Thanks
  • sap1sap1 Member Posts: 4
    Is it possible to have a your lease assumed or bought out buy another party with out major penalties? I am currently leasing a Highlander thru toyota financial services.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    If you want golic to e-mail you his spreadsheet, then click on his user name, and his e-mail address will be listed in his profile...

Then you can e-mail him with your request, and won't have to wait for the next time he visits this forum.

That way, you don't have to put your e-mail address in your post (which is against forum rules).

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• rmlinnrmlinn Member Posts: 22
    Hi - I am looking to lease a Highlander Limited with 3rd Row, including leather (LA),Value pack 2 (VV),Side curtain airbags (GY), and heated seats (HD) for 36 months/12k per year. I am in southeast Florida where there is a "special" administrative/dest fee of 795. MSRP for above is 34160 including dest. There is 1500 cust cash. TMV is 32102 so I am looking to get a cap cost of 31000, Can you give me residual/money factor? Is there any other lease incentive? Any idea what might happen in May? Thanks!!
  • otis1otis1 Member Posts: 142
    TFS on the other hand places a limit on which options can be residualized and puts caps on the amount of money that can be residualized.

Is there a list somewhere that shows which options can be residualized or what the residual is on specific options are?
  • jpappasjpappas Member Posts: 16
    Can someone provide me with the current MF and Residuals on the Highlander Hybrid 4x4 lease special. Specifically looking for 12K and 15K terms, and I reside in Pittsburgh PA.

thanks

J
  • otis1otis1 Member Posts: 142
    2006 Toyota Highlander 4WD 4dr Wagon Hybrid

24 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 66% of MSRP – .00075 Base Money Factor Rate
    36 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 58% of MSRP – .00075 Base Money Factor Rate
    48 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 46% of MSRP – .00245 Base Money Factor Rate
    60 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 33% of MSRP – .00245 Base Money Factor Rate

36 mo/12k mi – Residual Value 60% of MSRP – .00075 Base Money Factor Rate
    48 mo/12k mi – Residual Value 48% of MSRP – .00245 Base Money Factor Rate
    60 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 45% of MSRP – .00245 Base Money Factor Rate

2006 Toyota Highlander 4WD 4dr Wagon Hybrid LTD

24 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 65% of MSRP – .00075 Base Money Factor Rate
    36 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 57% of MSRP – .00075 Base Money Factor Rate
    48 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 45% of MSRP – .00245 Base Money Factor Rate
    60 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 32% of MSRP – .00245 Base Money Factor Rate

36 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 59% of MSRP – .00075 Base Money Factor Rate
    48 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 47% of MSRP – .00245 Base Money Factor Rate
    60 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 34% of MSRP – .00245 Base Money Factor Rate
  • worcester1worcester1 Member Posts: 20
    Do these apply to the 2WD version as well? Also, are these numbers still valid in May?

Thanks
  • rmlinnrmlinn Member Posts: 22
    Southeast Toyota has some interesting programs in place. I am considering both the 2WD Hybrid and non hybrid LTD with third row and Nav in south Florida. Any info on MF/residuals as well as customer cash? Edmunds indicates $500 but only for military? And SE Toyata indicates $2000 cash back, whatever that really means. It seems like people are doing a little better than TMV and the dealers seem to have a lot of cars on the lot. Any help would be appreciated.
  • cashtexascashtexas Member Posts: 5
    I was just quoted this moments ago:

San Francisco Toyota
    2006 Highlander Sport 4x4 + Leather + Htd Seats + NAV
    Base price: $33,939
    MF: .00068
    Residual: $17,511
    Mo. Payment: $563

Good deal? Bad deal? This is based on $0 down and Tier 1+ credit from TFS.

thanks!!
    christopher
  • xrunner123xrunner123 Member Posts: 4
    I just leased a 2006 Highlander
    4-Dr LTD 4x4 V6 SUV
    GY Airbags
    HD heated seats
    LA Leather seat
    TD Tow prack
    W JBL Premium CD
    CF Mats

MSRP- $35,874
    With $750 cap cost red, $426 /mon, 36 month, 15k/yr.

I beat the dealer down pretty good and he said that my calculations (standard lease calcs) were no good and that they are not making any money on the lease. Can I assume that this is a good price?
  • cidchriscidchris Member Posts: 9
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone could provide the June 06 lease rates (MF & residuals) for Highlander Hybrid 4WD? I live in MA.

THANKS
    Hi xrunner123. If you share what this truck's selling price was with me I would be happy to give you my opinion on this lease.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forums
    Hello cidchris. This truck's lease program varies depending upon how long you lease it for and how many miles per year you need to be able to drive it. For now, I will assume that you are interested in a common set of terms - 36 months with 15,000 miles per year. Let me know if you want something different. You reside in Toyota's Boston region. If you were to lease a 2006 Highlander Hybrid base 4WD in that area right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00075 and 58%, respectively assuming that you qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forums
This discussion has been closed.