Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chrysler Pacifica

Comments

• turbanskiturbanski Member Posts: 85
    It is my understanding that only the Pacifica and the Crossfire qualify for the free loaner program. You should be able to obtain service and loaner from any authorized DC dealer. Personally, I recommend using the selling dealer for your service/warranty needs unless there is a compelling reason not to.
  • 307web307web Member Posts: 1,033
    What new features and changes are coming for 2006?
  • anniecanniec Member Posts: 8
    Hi, I bought a used Pacifica about 2 months ago and we've put 3,000 miles on it. I looked at a lot of Pacs before buying - I was leary of the early 2004s. My car was built 12/03 and the original owner put 30K miles on it in 15 months. The car has had no recalls, one warranty repair in 34K miles and so far we can't see any problems at all. we get 16.5 MPG on L.A.'s stop-and-go freeways, which is about what I expected (I have the AWD). I'm looking forward to our long trips to the deserts and mountains this summer, I'll let you know how it does.

It's a great family car. The kids love it, it holds a lot and it parks and rides surprisingly well. I'd recommend it - it was really the only car out there that I wanted to buy and I looked at them all.

The bad reviews are both scary and helpful - you want to know what you're getting. But don't be scared away from the car itself, many of us are very happy Pac drivers. :D
  • 49ersfans49ersfans Member Posts: 3
    I got a 05 AWD Pacifica with leather seats. Some part of the seats are suede (rough) leather. I have browsed some leather conditioners but all indicate that it is only for smooth leather but not for suede leather. I am new for this issue. Could you give me some idea which leather care product could be used on the suede (rough) leather? Thanks a lot! image
  • rhgoodguyrhgoodguy Member Posts: 3
    I have a canoe that I'd like to carry on top of my Thule racks...the nice MOPAR accessories catalog shows a kayak on top...EVERY single car I've ever owned had an obvious place to tie down the boat at the front of the car.

I can't find diddly. Everything up front is the plastic fascia junk that will rip right off or even if the line is drawn tight against it.

I'm very reluctant to go w/o a tie down. I fear a canoe at highway speeds would rip the roof racks right off w/o a well anchored front line.

Any ideas?
  • axr6axr6 Member Posts: 42
    I intend to carry 3 white- water kayaks this summer from California to the Grand Canyon on top of my 05. I had also purchased the Thule roof rack set up but, after installing it I have doubts that it is strong enough.

I was told that Yakima would not make a roof rack for the Pacifica because they feared that the flimsy plastic rails, that the rack attaches to, are too weak. Hmmm... they may be right, those rails sure flex a whole lot! I am actually considering installing a second, stronger set of rails just inside of the factory ones. From my many years of experience carrying boats on top of cars, the weight is the least of the problem. The real problem is the wind forces and the forces from jolts on uneven roads that tend to break the roof racks. I had seen my share of racks breaking and blowing off at high speeds, sending unguided missiles at other cars.

As to tie downs on the front what I did was opened the hood and drilled and riveted a 1" strap loop to that aluminum hood re-enforcing channel material that runs parallel to the windshield. Used 4 rivets with washers. When not in use the loop is not visible. When intending to use it simply loop a tie-down rope through it and run it to the bow of your boat. Of course, if your canoe is very long, the bow might be forward of the rear hood opening. I would also like to use a rear tie-down but have not spent the time to figure out the best way to do it, yet.
  • redwingsfanredwingsfan Member Posts: 17
    #1966 of 2124 Update to prior post by redwingsfan Jan 25, 2005 (11:35 pm)
    Bookmark | Reply | E-mail Msg

"#918 of 984 New Forumite by redwingsfan Dec 08, 2004 (5:43 pm)
    Bookmark | Reply

We recently bought our Pac pre-owned - 2004 with 10,150 miles on it - and took it into the local 5* to get it checked over this morning. (We bought it from a Nissan dealership who had taken it in trade and figured they wouldn't know jack about the Pac.) Issues I had them look at: Somewhere along the line the gas cap hadn't been tightened all the way so the MIL was lit when we got the car - Nissan didn't know how to check it out or reset it. I have been reading this forum for the last week and found out that the ATC control head problem wasn't just in ours (thank God) but others had it too. I speak of the intermittent fading out of the display rather than it being in the "delay" mode." Finally, the AWD badge on the liftgate was delaminating and looked out of place on an otherwise sparkling Pac.

We took it in and I waited for the phone to ring this afternoon. I was all ready for the "we couldn't duplicate the ATC display fade out" argument but to my surprise the Advisor said, "Got your car done. We replaced the ATC control head, replaced the AWD badge and reset the fuel pressure sensor. It's ready to go.....oh, and we also checked out the 2 current recalls, they were both completed by the previous owner."

After hearing horror stories about Chrysler dealers I was floored by this. Thus far the wife loves her Pac and it's all put back together correctly. Everyone's happy for once."

I made the above post on 12/08/04 and we've had no problem in the nearly 2 months since. The service at the Chrysler dealer was awesome and the wife still loves this car. I kind of get the feeling, after reading all the bitching, that this is an 80-20 type deal. 80% of the posts are "problem" posts where people vent frustration and 20% are posts where people are pretty darned satisfied. Personally, I don't take much stock in all the whining due to the reasoning above. I also wonder if the "crappy service" at Chrysler dealerships isn't actually a reflection of people's poor attitudes right back at them. Yelling and screaming at people doesn't make them want to help you out. People who would (as my Dad used to say) [non-permissible content removed] if they were hung with a new rope giving dealers attitude from the get go, merely exacerbates the problem.

Months later, still no problems. Now have 17,000 miles on the Pac and wife's still loving it. The local 5 * is great - no problems at all with anything we've wanted or needed. :)
  • steelydan0613steelydan0613 Member Posts: 144
    I confirm the other response, it is the Pacifica and Crossfire, and they are only valid with the original owner who bought the vehicle new.

It can be from any Chrysler dealer...........
    Hey, Chrysler makes a "sport utility rack" that replaces the rails for carrying bikes and kayaks...........it looks like the thing you need, although since you already have the rack, that may be redundant...........

As far as a rear tie down, the installation of a trailer hitch (although pricey for just a tie-down), would surely do the trick.......the Mopar hitch is almost hidden and a home job for a do-it -yourselfer as you are................
  • alg528alg528 Member Posts: 18
    I have a 2005 Limited with the same seats, and also wondered about cleaning the suede panels. I agree that conventional leather cleaners should not be used on the suede. I have a brush and also a bar that works like a pencil eraser to remove spots. They can be found at a good shoe store. Just look for the same types of things you would use to clean and care for a pair of blue suede shoes.
  • rhgoodguyrhgoodguy Member Posts: 3
    I'm aware of the Sport utility rack...but I would never tie a boat on top of the car w/o tying down the front end...and the rack to which you refer does nothing to address that issue.

I'm more than a bit surprised Chrysler would show that picture in the MOPAR catalog of a kayak on top...I can just see a big wind + 70 mph plus large boat ripping the plastic channels right off the car. YIKES!
    I agree..........Hey, you may be the first Pacifica owner to put a slick Nerf bar on the front end................. :shades:
  • saltwatermsaltwaterm Member Posts: 2
    There is a small orange plug that has four wires in it. Two are hot and to are not.
    Is this for a speaker? Is there a speaker box that fits in this opening? To big of a hole not to fill even if I have to build my own box and amp for more bass.
    Can anyone HELP me with this question?

2005 PAC
    If you are talking about the right rear area, I was told by two stereo shops that they would have to build a box for that opening, and that would be expensive (labor)........You would definitely need an amp to run the sub, that could go under the passenger seat, I guess.........I don't know if that enclosed box would get too hot for a bigger amp like a sub would require.........

I wonder if a low profile subwoofer would fit under the front seat(s), there seems to be a fair amount of room under there....

2004 PAC
  • nuruc7nuruc7 Member Posts: 98
    Yep, that is where the subwoofer and amp are located. The cost are:

subwoofer - $90
    Subwoofer mounting frame - $240
    Amp - $425

What I have not been able to find out is whether or not that plug provides audio too. It seems to provide power but beyond that I don't know if the my stock radio (not the upgraded one), will provide audio to the subwoofer.
    I have a 2005 AWD. My PAC has 27.5K on it. Since purchasing it, all the dealer had to do is to replace the PTO unit to stop the clicking noise. I have not been back to the dealer since for any repairs, and I have put almost 8k miles (combo Highway and street) on it in the last 3 months. None of the issues I have seen on the forum, have cropped up (besides the clunking noise, but that was gone in a week). I had the dealer change the country code to Canada for the driving lights function, and I put in a K&N filter. I noticed that my gas mileage has been increasing on the highway and at some interesting speeds, I still get no less than 20 mph overall on 400 mile trips, using typically 3/4 of a tank.

2005 silver, leather, sunroof
    27500 miles sofar
  • my3rdrxmy3rdrx Member Posts: 167
    I called my dealer and asked about changing the country code and was told that only "fleet" vehicles made in Canada can do that. Is yours made in Canada and did they give you a hard time?

Just like you, I have not had any problem with my 04 AWD (since February 04 with 13K on it). Thanks.
    Is that all you have to do to activate the DRL?. How much labor time did the dealer charge to do this?. Thanks.
  • saltwatermsaltwaterm Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the help. I already have an amp (Rockford Fosgate 200a1) and I was told that a stereo shop can install it for $70. I can build my own box. The factory set up cost about $300 for an eight inch sub. I think I can put a ten in that HUGE hole back there.
    Sub off ebay: about $20 - $50
    Amp: FREE (Rockford Fosgate 200a1)
    Install amp: $70
    Box: ?? parts and labor
    Total: $130

beats the hell out of $300
    It is 5 minutes of work to go in and change the country code to Canada. They charge me 35 bucks, and I bought 7 cars from those guys!
  • b25nutb25nut Member Posts: 202
    I purchased by AWD Pacifica April 14, 2003 and now have over 37,000 miles on it. I waited until last month to take care of the front end clicking/popping noise. I brought in the TSB 21-011-04 concerning the Power Take Off Unit (aka PTO unit and PTU) into my dealer and told them that the problem had been narrowed down to this. When they got the parts and I took my Pacifica back in, the next day I found out that the work they had done did not stop the noise. The mechanic thought he knew better and had replaced the lower control arms and added front axle shims, since there were also older TSBs that mentioned this. We all know this doesn't solve anything but I guess a lot of Chrysler dealers don't know that. The PTU was on backorder so this past Friday they were able to replace it and I now have a click/pop free vehicle. The noise was just a minor annoyance but it's nice to have it gone.
    At the same time I had the dealer replace the front seat belts (TSB 23-026-04) due to their occasional foul smell. To my surprise, the new belts had also been redesigned so that they latch much easier. I recommend all first year owners get this done.
    Since mine is one of the first Pacificas built some of you out there may be under the impression that I should be having tons of problems. No so! I couldn't be happier. I feel I have had a minimum of inconveniences.
    Over July 4 weekend a beautiful brand new gold Pacifica Limited was in front of me on Hwy 18 going up to Lake Arrowhead in California. I hope the owner checks in on this forum. As soon as we reached the steep grade, they fell way back. Don't be discouraged! You need to use AutoStick and put it into third gear the moment that your speed decreases on a grade. You can keep up with or pass most vehicles this way.
    It took over eight months after I purchased my Pacifica before I saw another one in my county. It was therefore a good feeling when last month I got on the freeway and had a Pacifica both in front and behind me.
    Glad to hear that you have the clicking problem fixed and all is fine with the car. My 05 Touring also has the slight click up front and, since it is not a AWD it must be something like the control arm. I'll take it in once I have more than one problem to report. Does not bother me all that much now.

You are quite correct about the need to use lower gears in this car (or most cars). This one is rated 250 HP at 6400 RPM, which means that it probably puts out only about 125 HP at 2500 - 3000 where most people drive it. I had an owner complaining to me that his Pacifica was underpowered uphills and passing. When I asked him how high was he revving the engine, he said that never more than 3000 - 3500. No frigging wonder that he thinks is underpowered. It helps to know a bit about the power range of your engine! In uphill passing situations I will take my Pacifica all the way to the 6500 redline, unless it is at 4000 feet, 4 person and steep uphill, when the engine cuts out at 5300. I still have to report that to the service but, what's the hope of getting it fixed if they can not reproduce it? It will not do it with 2 people or at 1000 feet elevation. An other computer programming glitch that 99 percent of the drivers will never experience since they do not visit those rev ranges at those elevations.

4 valve engines all live in the higher RPM ranges, unless you have variable timing which allows better low-end operation as well. So, don't be shy, use the kickdown on passing or use the AutoStick. You'll feel the real power coming in around 4000 +. I had always revved all my engines throughout their rev ranges and NEVER had an engine failure or a worn out engine.
  • pac1pac1 Member Posts: 7
    Hi, I recently purchased a '05 AWD PAC V6 Base model (250 HP) and it's been good so far. The mfg date is 06/05 and I don't know whether the PTO issue has been fixed on this vehicle but I don't hear any clicking noise though.

Also, after a drive, when I get out of the vehicle, I sense a burning smell coming out of the hood but when I look under the hood, everything looks okay but can sense a burning odor. Is the burning smell due to the vehicle being new or something else?

Thank you for any and all replies.
    I am due for an oil change soon and will investigate code change with my five star. I have purchased or leased four vehicles from them and receive excellent service. I will post results here. Thank you for your response.
  • b25nutb25nut Member Posts: 202
    Axr6: I think the specs say that the maximum torque is produced at 3900 rpm. This seems to be the rpm that my Pacifica likes to climb at.
    b25nut: 3900 would be a good RPM to use climbing over some fair road gradients and be able to maintain your cruising speeds. It is still fairly quiet and not much drivetrain vibration.

As to where the power is for passing and other types of acceleration:

There is always an argument as to which is more important, torque or HP. In all my many years of track racing various GT and Formula cars we always set our rev ranges to solidly nclude the peak HP, which is normally at the very high end of the rev range. We did that at the expense of completely missing the peak torque RPMs. If we shifted gears where the peak torque was the engine did not have nearly the power than what it did at peak HP. We did that sometimes, just trying to "cruise" home, for what ever reason. Lap times always dropped off significantly when doing so.

I think that you would feel significant power increase over 3900 rpm in the Pacifica. I do. Particularly so because as the wind resistance increases with speed it is the HP that is able to punch the car through the wall of air and keep it accelerating. Torque will not overcome wind resistance. The Pacifica, with its wide, tall, blunt profile, presents quite a bit of resistance to the winds. The figure I remember, off the top of my head, that in order to double your speed, you need to increase HP by a factor of 4. Thus you can do 50 MPH with 25 HP, 100 MPH with 100 HP and 200 MPH needs close to 400 HP, in well designed, aerodynamic cars..

An other thing to consider, while you are in passing mode is that you want to pull the engine into a high enough RPM range so that when you upshift into the next gear and your RPM drops, you are not falling out of your power range. Quite important during those single-lane passing manuvers.

It would be nice to have the full dyno (wheel) HP and Torque curves available for the Pacifica engine but, I have not been able to find one on the Net.
    Hi,

For engine break-in, the manual says that you need to dirve between 50 - 55 mph for 300 miles and after that, you can drive based on the speed limits. 300 miles is relatively a small figure for a V6 engine to have a good break-in as in my old car, the engine break-in was for 1000 miles. What do you all recommend? Thank you.
    My Pacifica owners manual (04) states that you should drive moderately (as you noted), but also to vary the acceleration occasionally, including short bursts of spirited acceleration. This allows for a better "wear in" for those first 1000 miles.

I agree with you, 1000 miles is a better bet than 300 miles and will not hurt a thing, no matter what anyone says ..........

Further, I changed my oil and filter at 1,000 miles just to start out fresh after the "break in " period....You don't know how long that oil has actually been in your Pacifica before you actually drove it home....Cheap insurance, I say........

My Pacifica (3.5 L) has 24,000 miles on it and does not use one drop of oil between 3,000 mi. oil changes...........

I have treated all of my new cars this way and have never had one that used any oil at all.

The one used car that I bought (11,000 miles) used oil the whole time I had it , even though I did 3,000 mile oil changes. Obviously, that car ( a Subaru) was not broken in the way I would have done it, and I added a quart of oil every 3,000 miles all the way until I sold it at 73,000 miles. I have never bought used since......
  • rodutrodut Member Posts: 343
    That makes me believe that your Subaru NEVER had the oil replaced during those 11,000 miles. It's the only way ... I can't believe he replaced the oil even once.
    The Subaru was a turbo model, had an aluminum engine, and frankly, I thought the car was great, but the motor never impressed me that much, it was more fragile than the rest of the car. The valves were adjusted more times than I care to talk about, and it just wasn't the best choice I ever made in cars.........But it was a lot better than the Renault Fuego I once had...............
  • frankefranke Member Posts: 3
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just ordered a 2006 Pacifica Base fleet car. I plan to buy it after the lease which is 3 years down the road. I know I can add on Fog Lights, Roof Rack and Park Sense with no problems. Can EVIC, Dual Zone Automatic Temp. Control and Trip Computer be added on later? What other things could be added on that I might find useful?
  • rodutrodut Member Posts: 343
    Man ... Renault 12 ... first car I ever drove. That's history. On one of the first trips, as a teenager, the brake pedal went to the floor ! It was no liquid left in the brake system !!! I pulled the hand brake ... nothing !!! Because the hand brake cable was rusty anyway, and also the brake liquid had leaked in the rear drum and acted like oil reducing to zero the efficiency of the brake drum !!! No brakes at all !!! I put the damn car in the 2nd gear (manual transmission) and shut off the engine. Fortunately I didn't hit anybody.

Manual gear box died at about 70,000 miles, at the same time the engine was both leaking and eating oil (half of a gallon per 700 miles) ... ball joints with huge play even if replaced about every 2 years ... man ... nightmare car ...

I had stopped replacing the oil on that car because during the 3000 miles I was actually pouring into the engine about two times its oil capacity. Why replace the oil ? It was clean all the time !

Actually I think that the rear wheels were always disconnected from the brake system ! That devil's "brake limiter" was always completely out of adjustment, and I remember once driving at 10Km/h on ICE, opening the door, looking at the rear wheel and hitting hard the brake pedal. It continued to spin !!! On ice !

And these guys complain about Pacifica ...
    steelydan0613,

Thank you for the info. Do you recommend changing the oil every 3000 miles or 3 months? The reason I ask is because I don't drive 3000 miles in 3 months as my work commute is just a mile away. For me, it will take about 5 - 6 months for 3000 miles. What do you recommend? Thanks.
    pac1,

I would use a really good oil (I use Mobil One synthetic) and just stick to the 3000 mile schedule, but I would not go over 6 months no matter what.

Hey, with a one mile commute, maybe a bicycle would be a good idea!

Take care pac1.
  • rsharprsharp Member Posts: 103
    I noticed in our local paper that there were 5 used PACs for sale last weekend. Mostly 04 but a couple of 05 models. Now our city is not that large (around 70,000) so for that many PACs to be for sale would be cause for concern. Why are so many PACs less than 2 years old for sale, many of them not from DC dealers lots but from the "mom & pop" lots. That says to me that people are getting rid of these PACs as fast as they can, even if they take a bath on the trade in, and the dealers are unloading them at the auto auctions and not putting them on the dealership used lots because the PACs have so many problems.

A dealership manager for one of the multi-brand, multi-city dealers had been transferred to the Chrysler dealer for about a year. He recently came back to the city and my cousin and he are friends and the cousin was considering getting a PAC. So he asked the manager/friend about the PAC and his advice: Stay away.
  • hayneldanhayneldan Member Posts: 657
    Hope you are happy with your Honda Pilot. Used Pacificas are available because they are used in rental fleets, where Honda Pilots are not. Used car dealers frequent the auto auctions where most rental units end up. They purchase vehicles which they feel are saleable at a fair profit.
    Could not have explained it any better myself. Well done.
    Did the individual say why? I have 30k miles and mine and that is through all types of driving and no issues beyond the clicking sound that was taken care of within the first two weeks and the mpg slight drop over the past two weeks, which i will have my dealer look at next week?
  • peebopeebo Member Posts: 4
    Like some people posted before, you basically take the luck of the draw when buying a new car (unfortunately), kind of wonder why car manufacturers can't make the same car twice! I have an 05 pac with no problems, but then again I only have had it for about a month, so let's see if this one escapes with no major problems.
  • djagdjag Member Posts: 39
    I have a loaded limited 4 wd. I have had them all including BMW, Benz, Infinity, Caddy, Jaguar, Lincoln, Toyota, etc. This is one amazing vehicle. It is really quieter than the 530 or S Model I currently have. It is unique and well designed and fun to drive. My wife loves it. We almost went for an Aviator but then we tried the PAC. She was sold. By the way the Caddy wagon is really junky and noisy. I was shocked it was so bad. The Lincoln salesman said, "you know the Aviator will be all new next year and it will be a neat crossover like the Pacifica." That is when we went to look and that was it. Quiet, Sirius is terrific, Bluetooth great, navigation system outstanding and the best I have used, seats great, terrific stereo, fit and finish almost to BMW standards. This is the design all sport utes will emulate in the future. A unibody design with quality fit and finish. So we are enjoying a really new vehicle design that is fun to drive. Oh my grandkids love the DVD system.
  • beliasbelias Member Posts: 316
    Does anybody have any info on what may be added to the 06 Pacifica? I've seen some rumors that a 4.0L V6 making 280/300 horsepower is in the works. I had the pleasure of driving this vehicle as a rental on one of my trips and my wife was with me the last weekend. She really liked it inside and out. I did too and was surprised that this in fact was a Chrysler. The inside was done very nicely and the seats were comfortable especially since I'm 6'4". It drives very easily though steering doesn't get much feedback, but that is not a big problem. The only thing I wanted that wasn't immediately available was a more powerful engine. It can go when you push it hard, but it is pretty slow off the line. No Hemi option, but certainly at least a better/stronger engine would help immensely. I've also heard that the new 4.0L V6 may be mated with a 6-speed close-gear automatic. I can only imagine that this combination would provide better power and perhaps even better mileage with the extra gear. I'm not sure, but, I would love to pick up an 06 if that was the case. I really like the way the vehicle drives. It is solid and sure-footed. It may not be as nimble as an X3, but it has a nice wide-stance and a very quiet cabin. I hope Chrysler continues to improve the quality of their cars...
    A 6 speed tranny would greatly improve performance on the current engine. I have a 6 speed in my S Jag and it is flawless and keeps the engine a peak performance. The ideal answer would be the Hemi but i read here it wont fit into the engine compartment. I have no problems with engine unless off the line really pushing it which i seldom need to do. The PAC is much superior to the X3 which is not a crossover but a BMW mini sportute. They are outrageously expensive and very small inside.
  • bapriebebapriebe Member Posts: 25
    A 6-speed tranny would sure be nice. But I question the HEMI. Gas mileage is bad enough already without putting that monster under the hood. (I smile every time my cousin complains about the mileage in his RAM 2500 even with a 5-speed automatic.)

Daimler showed a Vision R at the 2004 Paris Motor Show and it apparently had a diesel V6 in it putting out 375-ish lb-ft of torque with ~8% better highway mileage than the Pacifica currently gets. This seems like a practical alternative. But ideally the PAC needs about a 20% boost in gas mileage or more to make it palatable. An even smaller diesel with an electric hybrid boost might be the ticket.
  • dcdchaudcdchau Member Posts: 41
    Just looking at the picture of the new 2006 Mercedes-Benz R-CLASS... Does it look like a Pacifica with a different spin? Does anybody know if there is any review on this new R-CLASS model? Or any comparison to the Pacifica and other crossover?
    I have heard that the major change will be that they are no longer offering the 7/70 powertrain warranty. You will have to purchase it. I had that but I bought the 8/80 bumper to bumper warranty for $1100, and full coverage tire and wheel insurance for $200
    It is PAC from the windshield back. lt is longer and narrower but the suspension and drive train appear to be similar if not identical. It of course has the V8 and a big AMG coming. All models are 4 w drive. Make the PAC look like an even bigger bargain.
  • c11gordo2c11gordo2 Member Posts: 1
    I've been reading some reviews of the 2004 Pacifica online. Some say they have a compass and I've not yet seen one (but there are so many options I haven't figured out yet..). Is this true -- I bought the car used --?
  • rasldaslrasldasl Member Posts: 74
    It's part of the EVIC system (Electronic Vehicle Infomation Center or something like that). Basically it's the display on the lower left of the intrument panel. It shows doors open, etc., but you can put it in compass mode with the "step" button to the left of the clock. There are also readouts for fuel economy, miles to service, etc. If the car is in park you can adjust some settings for things like how long to leave the auto headlights on after you turn off the car. Of course, it depends on what options you have. I think the EVIC itself is no longer standard in all models.
  • bjbird2bjbird2 Member Posts: 647
    The EVIC has never been standard on all PAC models. I have a base model 2004, and it does not have it.