Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Toyota Sienna Lease Questions

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146
edited May 2015 in Toyota
For current leasing information, go to 2015 Sienna Lease Questions

For current pricing information, go to 2015 Sienna Prices Paid

Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 Toyota Sienna leasing questions.
Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2014 Toyota Sienna, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and get pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on our 2014 Toyota Sienna page.
To see all forums discussions about the Toyota Sienna, including earlier model years, please visit our list of Toyota Sienna discussions.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• jp999jp999 Member Posts: 1
    Car man,

Can you please provide the residual and money factor on a 36 month/36k miles lease for the 2014 sienna XLE.

Thanks for the help.
  • yoshimotoyoshimoto Member Posts: 35

Dear Car Man, I am also looking for residual and money factor on a 3-year, 12K/year lease for the 2014 Sienna XLE FWD (seats 8). Looking to add XLE navigation package + blind spot monitoring system. Am in the San Francisco Bay Area (Redwood City). Thank you so much!!!

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200

I see a .00024 MF for 2014 Sienna in most of the country, but I don't have any residual information.

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• yoshimotoyoshimoto Member Posts: 35

Thank you!

• zedmzedm Member Posts: 9

Hi Moderator,

Am minivan shopping . Appreciate if you can provide MF and residual for a Sienna XLE in Los Angeles. and details of any rebates/incentives/lease cash that may be available.

Thanks in advance

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,118

@zedm said:
    Hi Moderator,

Am minivan shopping . Appreciate if you can provide MF and residual for a Sienna XLE in Los Angeles. and details of any rebates/incentives/lease cash that may be available.

Thanks in advance

You didn't mention the lease term or miles per year, so I'll assume 36/15K.

Residual for the Sienna XLE is 56% and MF is .00001

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• fdezarrafdezarra Member Posts: 45

Can I get the residual and money factor for a 2014 Toyota Sienna L 7 passenger? MSRP of 28,139. 12K/36 months.

Thanks

@fdezarra said:
    Can I get the residual and money factor for a 2014 Toyota Sienna L 7 passenger? MSRP of 28,139. 12K/36 months.

Thanks

.00001 MF and 58% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• aoreoaoreo Member Posts: 6

Hi, this is what I am getting for a Sienna XLE (MSRP 39,329) for MF and residual (lease terms 36 months and 12,000 miles) ... MF=.00001, Residual=19,514 (50%). Residual value seems kinda low? Can anyone confirm. This is in Long Island, NY. Can anyone also give me an idea of what fees will be charged for documentation and disposition? Thanks.

@aoreo said:
    Hi, this is what I am getting for a Sienna XLE (MSRP 39,329) for MF and residual (lease terms 36 months and 12,000 miles) ... MF=.00001, Residual=19,514 (50%). Residual value seems kinda low? Can anyone confirm. This is in Long Island, NY. Can anyone also give me an idea of what fees will be charged for documentation and disposition? Thanks.

We are still waiting for the NY numbers from Toyota. Thanks for being patient.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• ianermd1ianermd1 Member Posts: 1

Carman..how about a MF and RV for a sienna limited 36mos/10k in NJ. Thanks in advance

Right now... no Toyota information, except for the South East... sorry.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• aoreoaoreo Member Posts: 6

We were told that Toyota only does the residual off the base MSRP (not total MSRP after all our options like other car manufacturers). Just want to see if someone can confirm that? Thanks!

@aoreo said:
    We were told that Toyota only does the residual off the base MSRP (not total MSRP after all our options like other car manufacturers). Just want to see if someone can confirm that? Thanks!

Yes, you pay for the entire cost of the options during the lease term, not just the residualized amount. Toyota does structure their leases differently, for sure.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• xxjlbxxxxjlbxx Member Posts: 25

Has there been any updates on Sienna MF?

@xxjlbxx said:
    Has there been any updates on Sienna MF?

Which state do you live in?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• lkg1lkg1 Member Posts: 8

Hi. I am in CA and am looking to lease the Siena LE for 36 mo. Can you please provide the MF and RV (do they have 10k/year leases - if not then 12k). Also, any cash incentives out this month? Appreciate your help.

edited May 2014

@lkg1 said:
    Hi. I am in CA and am looking to lease the Siena LE for 36 mo. Can you please provide the MF and RV (do they have 10k/year leases - if not then 12k). Also, any cash incentives out this month? Appreciate your help.

58% residual and .00001 (36mo/12K), plus $1250 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• xxjlbxxxxjlbxx Member Posts: 25
    edited May 2014

I live in IL. Looking @ XLE AWD - 36mo/12k

@xxjlbxx said:
    I live in IL. Looking @ XLE AWD - 36mo/12k

.00001 MF

I'm sorry, I don't have any residual value information for IL.

$1500 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• arizonaicearizonaice Member Posts: 24
    edited May 2014

Hey Car Man, can you please provide the Residual/MF for the 2014 Toyota Sienna XLE AWD? 36 months and 15k miles.

Looks like MF will be .00001, but I wasn't sure if the Residual would be the same as above for the AWD model.

Was just quoted .00170 from the dealership, which sounds high. :-(

Thanks!

@arizonaice said:
    Hey Car Man, can you please provide the Residual/MF for the 2014 Toyota Sienna XLE AWD? 36 months and 15k miles.

Looks like MF will be .00001, but I wasn't sure if the Residual would be the same as above for the AWD model.

Was just quoted .00170 from the dealership, which sounds high. :-(

Thanks!

I show a residual of 56%.

I think the .00001 MF is only for 24 months, and only for certain regions. Your dealer may be correct about .00170. We have very limited info about the Sienna.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• fingot1fingot1 Member Posts: 9
    edited May 2014

Can I please have the rates on 2014 Toyota Sienna XLE with 12k/36 months? Any cash ? In northern Florida

@fingot1 said:
    Can I please have the rates on 2014 Toyota Sienna XLE with 12k/36 months? Any cash ? In northern Florida

63% and .00113 MF. $2250 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• spr2014spr2014 Member Posts: 19

May I please have MF, residual & any available lease cash for XLE or Limited 48 month lease with 15K miles? North Carolina (or South Carolina as backup). Thank you!

@spr2014 said:
    May I please have MF, residual & any available lease cash for XLE or Limited 48 month lease with 15K miles? North Carolina (or South Carolina as backup). Thank you!

.00113 MF and 61% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. $2250 dealer lease cash.

I don't have 48 month numbers, but I would expect them to be terrible.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kashkkashk Member Posts: 1

@kyfdx said:

Does that MF and residual apply to the 36/12K lease on XLE and LTD models in Oregon

@kashk said:
    Does that MF and residual apply to the 36/12K lease on XLE and LTD models in Oregon

I don't have a lot of regional numbers, except within the SET (Southeast Toyota) distributorship area.

National residual for 36mo, 12K/yr is 58% for the XLE and 57% for the Limited. The Western Region has very low money factors on the Sienna (as does most of the country): .00001

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• cynical234cynical234 Member Posts: 1

First post, love the info here.

2014 xle 36 month/15k within the SET footprint, in FL. Dealer gave 59% residual. Any room to negotiate maybe a 61%? What about the $995 acquisition fee (someone told me it should be $650) and the $550 service fee for title work?

Can you give tier 2,3 and 4 MF (since I have no idea what my enhanced score is)?

Thank you!

Dealers can't adjust residuals, as they are set by the bank. A marked up acquisition fee or doc fee may be negotiated, but I find it's often easier to negotiate the price down to compensate for it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Andrew StevensAndrew Stevens Member Posts: 68

Question: 2014 Sienna XLE FWD 12k miles/ 3 year lease or 39 month lease. DELAWARE resident. Money factor and residual values are?

@vanzant68 said:
    Question: 2014 Sienna XLE FWD 12k miles/ 3 year lease or 39 month lease. DELAWARE resident. Money factor and residual values are?

36/12 - 58% and .00031

39/12 - 55%; i don't have a MF for 39 months

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• nicollemnicollem Member Posts: 6

May I please have MF, residual & any available lease cash for 2014 XLE AWD or Limited AWD 12k/36mo in NJ?
    Any incentive to take a 2013 leftover?

Than you!!

@nicollem said:
    May I please have MF, residual & any available lease cash for 2014 XLE AWD or Limited AWD 12k/36mo in NJ?
    Any incentive to take a 2013 leftover?

Than you!!

.00001 and either 58% (XLE) or 57% (Limited)

You might get a decent amount off sticker for a 2013, but I doubt the residuals and MF will work in your favor. Better to get a 2014 and make your best deal on the selling price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I was given an offer on a limited AWD with msrp $47,967 - $1,999 oup, $1,250 rebate and $539 per month for 36 months (12k miles). Good deal?

@nicollem said:
    I was given an offer on a limited AWD with msrp $47,967 - $1,999 oup, $1,250 rebate and $539 per month for 36 months (12k miles). Good deal?

What is the negotiated selling price?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell said:
    What is the negotiated selling price?

$44,000. They will also apply my last payment on current lease (just done 3 days ago) to this lease so no 1st payment needed.

@nicollem said:

One more question - what state is this in? Toyota has many different programs around the country.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited June 2014

@Michaell said: One more question - what state is this in? Toyota has many different programs around the country.

NJ

@nicollem said:
    I was given an offer on a limited AWD with msrp $47,967 - $1,999 oup, $1,250 rebate and $539 per month for 36 months (12k miles). Selling price $44,000. In NJ. Good deal?

.00001 MF and 57%. I calculate $463.46 as the pre-tax payment.

However, NJ figures the tax up-front for the entire lease and adds it to the cap cost. That might explain the gap between my payment and yours.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• 88awake88awake Member Posts: 15

Hello, I'm looking at an AWD XLE or Limited. Can you tell me the MF and residual for 36 months and either 12k miles or 15k miles? Thank you for the help, still trying to figure out what makes the most sense!

@88awake said:
    Hello, I'm looking at an AWD XLE or Limited. Can you tell me the MF and residual for 36 months and either 12k miles or 15k miles? Thank you for the help, still trying to figure out what makes the most sense!

Sorry... not much Toyota information out there, yet.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• fingot1fingot1 Member Posts: 9

Can I please have the money factor, residuals, and incentives on a 2014 sienna xle 12/36 as of 7/5/2014 ?

@fingot1 said:
    Can I please have the money factor, residuals, and incentives on a 2014 sienna xle 12/36 as of 7/5/2014 ?

What state? At the moment, we only have numbers for SE Toyota distributors. Hoping the rest will show up soon.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hello, I'm looking (again) at an AWD XLE or Limited. Can you tell me the MF and residual for 36 months and either 12k miles or 15k miles? Thank you for the help, still trying to figure out what makes the most sense!

@88awake said:
     Hello, I'm looking (again) at an AWD XLE or Limited. Can you tell me the MF and residual for 36 months and either 12k miles or 15k miles? Thank you for the help, still trying to figure out what makes the most sense!

What state? At the moment, we only have numbers for SE Toyota distributors. Hoping the rest will show up soon.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

For above, I'm in CT, but if you have SE, maybe VA is a decent comparison for now. Thank you!

@88awake said:
    For above, I'm in CT, but if you have SE, maybe VA is a decent comparison for now. Thank you!

36/15 residuals in SE;

XLE - 49%

Limited - 45%

Add 2% for 12K.

.00001 MF

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• urlordurlord Member Posts: 3

In NJ, 2014 LE AWD, $35,627 msrp, 3 year lease with gap, 12k, no money down plus no other money required at closing. they are offering $443/mo. Seems high. Is it?

@urlord said:
    In NJ, 2014 LE AWD, $35,627 msrp, 3 year lease with gap, 12k, no money down plus no other money required at closing. they are offering $443/mo. Seems high. Is it?

What is the selling price? NJ collects all taxes up front, so it's all being rolled into the lease. That might account for the high payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This discussion has been closed.