Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Lincoln MKC Lease Questions

nkf2008nkf2008 Member Posts: 88
edited May 2015 in Lincoln

To research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, see Edmunds 2015 Lincoln MKC page.

Let me be the first to ask the moderators to create a thread for leasing prices of the Lincoln MKC.
Also, are there any numbers available for this car in May ?

Comments

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,147

Hi nkf2008 - you just created the thread :)
    We'll re-title it and hope someone has seen numbers.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,217

Well.. first, I had to look up to see what the MKC actually is.. I'm guessing re-badged Ford Escape?

I've got the dogs out looking for lease numbers, but they may not be available, yet..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• nkf2008nkf2008 Member Posts: 88

yeah its a 40k ford escape ;)

• bigblockc3bigblockc3 Member Posts: 141
    Okay, it's a re-badged Ford Escape B)... Are the numbers in for the 2015 LINCOLN MKC AWD? Looking for a lease with the lowest mileage allowed... Terms: 24 or 36 (and whatever may make sense?). MF for each plus any incentives... Thanks for all your help. Doing the research for a retired family member. THANKS for all your amazing service! GEO

Okay, it's a re-badged Ford Escape B)... Are the numbers in for the 2015 LINCOLN MKC AWD? Looking for a lease with the lowest mileage allowed... Terms: 24 or 36 (and whatever may make sense?). MF for each plus any incentives... Thanks for all your help. Doing the research for a retired family member. THANKS for all your amazing service! GEO

24mo, 10.5K/yr residual is 67%
    36mo, 10.5K/yr residual is 57%

Unfortunately, I don't have any Lincoln money factors..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks kyfdx! I can probably figure it out from what's disclosed at their home page...
    edited October 2014
    Hey, I just realized they have a 7 passenger version... ****Do you have numbers on the 2015 LINCOLN MKT AWD? Thanks!!!

Hey, I just realized they have a 7 passenger version... ****Do you have numbers on the 2015 LINCOLN MKT AWD? Thanks!!!

No 2015 model MKT info available... only 2014

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• nkf2008nkf2008 Member Posts: 88
    If you have seen the commercial for the MKC, it features matthew mcconaughey. Here is an awesome parody by Jim Carrey. http://www.autoblog.com/2014/10/27/jim-carrey-snl-spoof-lincoln-mkc-ad/?a_dgi=aolshare_facebook This is safe to view at work or etc, its from a show on tv.
    Pretty funny..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• heard006heard006 Member Posts: 49
    Hi,
    Could I please get the MF & Residual for a 2015 Lincoln MKC FWD? Terms will be either 36/39 months with 10k miles in Washington state.
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,144
    heard006 said:

Hi,
    Could I please get the MF & Residual for a 2015 Lincoln MKC FWD? Terms will be either 36/39 months with 10k miles in Washington state.
    Thanks!

36/10 - 57%

39/10 - 55%

I don't have any MF info for Lincoln ....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• heard006heard006 Member Posts: 49
    Thanks!
  • crxr7crxr7 Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2014
    Hi,
    Does anyone have an update on lease MF for 24 or 36 month lease? If you've leased an MKC, can you provide the details of your specific deal? Looking to test drive one this week!
    Thanks for the help!
  • crxr7crxr7 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Moderators,
    Were you able to come across the MF and residuals for December on the MKC? Looking at a 24,27 or 36 month lease, 15k miles per year.
    Thanks
    crxr7 said:

Hi Moderators,
    Were you able to come across the MF and residuals for December on the MKC? Looking at a 24,27 or 36 month lease, 15k miles per year.
    Thanks

No Lincoln info for December.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• radoncgsradoncgs Member Posts: 60
    Hi, any information on MF for 24 months or 36 months lease at 12,000 miles per year for 2015 yet? Thanks
    radoncgs said:

Hi, any information on MF for 24 months or 36 months lease at 12,000 miles per year for 2015 yet? Thanks

The only Lincoln info we have are residuals.. 66% and 56%, respectively

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• radoncgsradoncgs Member Posts: 60
    Thank you!
  • gusbufgusbuf Member Posts: 74
    Looking for March, 2015 MF and residual for 2015 MKC 2.0 AWD with Select & Select Plus package, 12k/36mo or 12k/39 mo terms. Thanks!
    gusbuf said:

Looking for March, 2015 MF and residual for 2015 MKC 2.0 AWD with Select & Select Plus package, 12k/36mo or 12k/39 mo terms. Thanks!

No MF for Lincoln, only residuals.

55% for 36/12; 53% for 39/12

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• gusbufgusbuf Member Posts: 74
    How does one go about finding the MF for this vehicle?
    gusbuf said:

It's not publicly available.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

gusbuf said:

Shop a couple of different dealers.. Our sources rarely come up with Lincoln numbers, unfortunately..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dhd60dhd60 Member Posts: 6
    MARCH 31ST LEASED A MKC 102 PACKAGE FOR 365 AMONTH TAX IN,,,NO OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT,,PUT DOWN 1500 OUT OF POCKET,,,THAT INCLUDED IST PAYMENT ,TAX TAG ECT…THE DEALERSHIP WAS ALSO TAKING CARE OF FIXING MY NISSAN MAXIMA LEASE RETUN THAT HAD ABOUT 400 DOLLARS OF DAMAGE TO BOTH FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS,,IM IN SE FLORIDA,,,WHAT A GREAT LUXURY VEHICLE THIS IS…THIS IS THE RESERVE PACKAGE AND INCLUDED SO MANY FEATURES..THE NISSAN ROGUE WAS 350 A MONTH WITH 500 OUT OF POCKET !!! THIS IS WAY CHEAPER AND INCLUDES SO MUCH MORE THEN THE …LEXUS,AUDI, ACURA AND CADI…CHECK THIS CAR OUT..
  • iamgortiamgort Member Posts: 82
    edited May 2015
    Anybody have some recent lease number quotes for the MKC? Not being able to get the hard numbers is sad since I really like the MKC.
  • sicilian88sicilian88 Member Posts: 7
    Hi all,

I'm new to leasing, so I have some questions. I did get some numbers from 3 different dealers. Here is a brief breakdown of one:

102A Reserve Package, FWD, 2.0L Engine, MSRP 42k
    X-Plan, reduces cost to about 40k

39 month lease with residual of around 22,100k
    2k down at signing, covers all taxes and fees and first payment
    $415 a month payment
    They told me the money factor is "1%". I don't even know what this means.

Does it seem like a decent deal? I liked the drive a lot and the style/features.

Another option was for a similar price, except 36 months lease at $425/mo.
    I'm trying to get more numbers from them now. Deciding if I should look into a BMW X1 or something with better leasing numbers/residual value.

Thoughts?
    iamgort said:

Anybody have some recent lease number quotes for the MKC? Not being able to get the hard numbers is sad since I really like the MKC.

No Lincoln numbers this quarter, sorry.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi all,

I'm new to leasing, so I have some questions. I did get some numbers from 3 different dealers. Here is a brief breakdown of one:

102A Reserve Package, FWD, 2.0L Engine, MSRP 42k
    X-Plan, reduces cost to about 40k

39 month lease with residual of around 22,100k
    2k down at signing, covers all taxes and fees and first payment
    $415 a month payment
    They told me the money factor is "1%". I don't even know what this means.

Does it seem like a decent deal? I liked the drive a lot and the style/features.

Another option was for a similar price, except 36 months lease at $425/mo.
    I'm trying to get more numbers from them now. Deciding if I should look into a BMW X1 or something with better leasing numbers/residual value.

Thoughts?

We don't have any Lincoln numbers this quarter to help confirm what you've been quoted.

However, $415/mo with tax for 39 months on a vehicle that stickers at $42K is not a bad deal. Just confirm that the $2K at signing does not include any cap cost reduction (aka down payment).

I just read a review of the MKC - it's very different than most other small SUVs (like the X1) in that the ride is much softer.

1% money factor is the "interest" you pay on the lease. It's pretty low for a luxury SUV; by comparison, the MF on the X1 works out to about 3.1%.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• sicilian88sicilian88 Member Posts: 7
    I believe about $675 of that 2k is considered a down payment. Removing that would bump the price approximately 18.75. But I think part of the $675 was for the first payment as well. The 36 month lease had an interest of .75, even though the payment is higher. I believe the final sales price was around 38k.

One with a lower trim was stickered around 38k and could be had for 34k. Same details apply for the 36 month lease and .75%, for $380 - $385/month.

I suppose it's not too bad then. Thanks for input. I agree with the softer ride of the MKC, it's quite nice. The X1 had some good power and handling though, very precise.

• evilmadnezevilmadnez Member Posts: 11
    HI
    anyone has the rv/mf on the mkc awd 2015
    36 and 39 and 48 if that
    Thanks

HI
    anyone has the rv/mf on the mkc awd 2015
    36 and 39 and 48 if that
    Thanks

54%/52%/46% residual.

Unfortunately, we don't have the money factors

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• nxt200nxt200 Member Posts: 26
    Hello,

Looking to get the residual on the MKC for 36 months and 12K miles in Los Angeles.

Thanks in advance.
    nxt200 said:

Hello,

Looking to get the residual on the MKC for 36 months and 12K miles in Los Angeles.

Thanks in advance.

53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• nxt200nxt200 Member Posts: 26
    Thank you! Can you also give me the figure for 10.5k miles.

nxt200 said:

Thank you! Can you also give me the figure for 10.5k miles.

Add 1% to go from 12K to 10.5k miles per year

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• hotkristinhotkristin Member Posts: 34
    Signed this deal last week. Trying to figure out how I did ...any help is appreciated!
    2015 MKC AWD
    MSRP: 41,300
    Agreed upon value: 37,900
    Adjust Base Cap Cost: 34,523
    (2700 in rebates and 700 equity in my Subaru lease trade in)
    Residual: 22,445

Lease Details:
    385 a month 9% PA tax included
    700 due at signing
    36 months 10,500 miles

Any feedback? I thought 385 a month for a vehicle that stickers at 41K was a pretty good deal.

Signed this deal last week. Trying to figure out how I did ...any help is appreciated!
    2015 MKC AWD
    MSRP: 41,300
    Agreed upon value: 37,900
    Adjust Base Cap Cost: 34,523
    (2700 in rebates and 700 equity in my Subaru lease trade in)
    Residual: 22,445

Lease Details:
    385 a month 9% PA tax included
    700 due at signing
    36 months 10,500 miles

Any feedback? I thought 385 a month for a vehicle that stickers at 41K was a pretty good deal.

I would agree. Nice job - enjoy the new Lincoln!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• letheanlethean Member Posts: 16
    Lincoln is have a total of 3500 Customer cash when you lease a car in dealer inventory. Plus $450 for the first months payment. I found a Lincoln MKC that i'm interested in with an MSRP of 49,805. I configured the car exactly on true car and it's saying dealers in my area are selling it for 46,015. This is what i'm hoping is correct.

MSRP 49,805
    Sell it to me at invoice True car = 46,683
    Start using rebates $3500 Customer cash
    $1000 College graduate rebate
    $2000 Competitive conquest (Currently have a NX200T F Sport)
    Total - $40183

Is this the right calcuations to use when negotiating? Could i go even less on this price? thanks!
    lethean said:

Lincoln is have a total of 3500 Customer cash when you lease a car in dealer inventory. Plus $450 for the first months payment. I found a Lincoln MKC that i'm interested in with an MSRP of 49,805. I configured the car exactly on true car and it's saying dealers in my area are selling it for 46,015. This is what i'm hoping is correct.

MSRP 49,805
    Total - $40183

Is this the right calcuations to use when negotiating? Could i go even less on this price? thanks!

In theory, that's correct. Of course, not every rebate is compatible with leasing. You'll have to verify with the dealer that all of those are compatible.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mbguy25mbguy25 Member Posts: 32
    kyfdx said:

lethean said:

MSRP 49,805
    Total - $40183

In theory, that's correct. Of course, not every rebate is compatible with leasing. You'll have to verify with the dealer that all of those are compatible.
    Can anyone verify the $3,500 in customer cash from an in-stock vehicle? There's no info available under the incentives tab and online... I see the conquest, first months payment credit, and customer cash of just over 2k. Would be nice to stack a few of these incentives for a pretty good deal on the MKC. Even so, has anyone combines the 2k customer cash with conquest rebate for over 4k in incentives?

Also, to the host, do you have MF and Residual for 36/39 months 15k miles per year? Thanks.
    mbguy25 said:

kyfdx said:

lethean said:

MSRP 49,805
    Total - $40183

Can anyone verify the $3,500 in customer cash from an in-stock vehicle? There's no info available under the incentives tab and online... I see the conquest, first months payment credit, and customer cash of just over 2k. Would be nice to stack a few of these incentives for a pretty good deal on the MKC. Even so, has anyone combines the 2k customer cash with conquest rebate for over 4k in incentives?

Also, to the host, do you have MF and Residual for 36/39 months 15k miles per year? Thanks.
    No MF for Lincoln, but the 36/15 residual is 51% for base, and 50% for Black Label. Subtract 2% for 39 months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• pricematch1pricematch1 Member Posts: 5
    Do you have the Residual for 36/10k on MKT? Thank you!

Do you have the Residual for 36/10k on MKT? Thank you!

51% for AWD, 48% for FWD

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tedcars476tedcars476 Member Posts: 102
    Do you have the residual for a 2016 MKC 2.3L AWD Reserve, 2.0L AWD Reserve, all 12k/36 and 15k/36. I'm guessing we don't know the money factor? Is there any difference in 39 months?

Thanks!

Do you have the residual for a 2016 MKC 2.3L AWD Reserve, 2.0L AWD Reserve, all 12k/36 and 15k/36. I'm guessing we don't know the money factor? Is there any difference in 39 months?

Thanks!

57%/55% residual. 2% less for 39 months

Sorry... residuals is all we have for Lincoln.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• wingwizardwingwizard Member Posts: 9
    What are the residuals for fwd, 36, 10.5k for November? Also, what incentives are out there? I see both a 1000 lease incentive and a 2500, not sure which is accurate.  I'm in SoCal. Thanks!

What are the residuals for fwd, 36, 10.5k for November? Also, what incentives are out there? I see both a 1000 lease incentive and a 2500, not sure which is accurate.  I'm in SoCal. Thanks!

The only Lincoln info we have are the residuals. 52%, in this case.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• wingwizardwingwizard Member Posts: 9
    Thanks. I guess residuals have really dropped! I thought for sure they'd keep them aggressive for the holidays.
  • ray_5365ray_5365 Member Posts: 14
    Hello, what is the RV and MF for 2016/2015 MKC 2.0t awd in michigan this NOV? Also the lease cash, 1450?