Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Jaguar XF Lease Questions

QuakerQuaker Member Posts: 85
edited December 2015 in Jaguar
I did not see a 2016 Jaguar XF lease discussion. I wanted to get the MF and residual for both a 24/10 and 36/10 lease of a 2016 Jaguar XF Premium and Prestige. Also, does Jaguar offer an annual mileage option less than 10,000 miles?

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,590
    Quaker said:

I did not see a 2016 Jaguar XF lease discussion. I wanted to get the MF and residual for both a 24/10 and 36/10 lease of a 2016 Jaguar XF Premium and Prestige. Also, does Jaguar offer an annual mileage option less than 10,000 miles?

Premium:
    .00115 MF and 63% residual for 24/10
    .00040 MF and 55% residual for 39/10

Prestige:
    .00154 MF and 62% residual for 24/10
    .00065 MF and 54% residual for 39/10

Jaguar offers 7.5K/yr and 5K/yr.
    Add 1% or 2%, respectively to the residuals

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• QuakerQuaker Member Posts: 85
    Great info! Thanks! Does Jaguar have any dealer cash or other incentives on the 2016 XF for December?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,924
    Quaker said:

Great info! Thanks! Does Jaguar have any dealer cash or other incentives on the 2016 XF for December?

None that we see.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• QuakerQuaker Member Posts: 85
    Thanks, again, for the quick response!
  • timg4timg4 Member Posts: 21
    edited February 2016
    Hi - Can I get the MF and Residual for a 2016 XF Premium AWD and XF Prestige AWD for 36M/12K miles. Are the figures national or region specific? I live in the Albany, NY area.

Also - any current lease incentives?
    timg4 said:

Hi - Can I get the MF and Residual for a 2016 XF Premium AWD and XF Prestige AWD for 36M/12K miles. Are the figures national or region specific? I live in the Albany, NY area.

Also - any current lease incentives?

Premium: .00001 MF and 56% residual
    Prestige: .00020 MF and 54% residual

National numbers, no incentive info

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• timg4timg4 Member Posts: 21
    Thanks for the info - Greatly appreciate it!

Just want to double check - The Premium MF is 0.00001? Haven't seen anything that low.

Also - do you know how long these #'s are good for? Do they change monthly?
    timg4 said:

Thanks for the info - Greatly appreciate it!

Just want to double check - The Premium MF is 0.00001? Haven't seen anything that low.

Also - do you know how long these #'s are good for? Do they change monthly?

Yes, those numbers are correct (.024% APR) - almost free money!

Jaguar numbers are set to expire on 29 February 2016.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• jvvjvv Member Posts: 12
    Wow, that XF Premium MF is surprising and impressive!

Can you tell me the current MF for:

XF - S
    XF - R Sport
    jvv said:

XF - S
    XF - R Sport

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jvvjvv Member Posts: 12
    Michaell said:

jvv said:

XF - S
    XF - R Sport

Sorry, 36 months, 10K and 12K miles per year for each.
    jvv said:

Michaell said:

jvv said:

XF - S
    XF - R Sport

Sorry, 36 months, 10K and 12K miles per year for each.
    36/12 numbers

XF-S RWD - 52% and .00001
    XF-R Sport - 46% and .00293

Add 1% for 10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• rp91100rp91100 Member Posts: 1
    Hi ... is it possible to get the numbers on a 2016 XF S AWD and XF 35t R AWD (36m 10k miles)? Thanks!
    rp91100 said:

Hi ... is it possible to get the numbers on a 2016 XF S AWD and XF 35t R AWD (36m 10k miles)? Thanks!

S-AWD: .00042 MF and 54% residual
    R-AWD: .00022 MF and 52% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• alokmalalokmal Member Posts: 3
    Hi, can I get the March MF and Residual for a 2016 XF 35t RWD, Prestige model? Lease term is 36m, 12k miles per year. Also, any lease cash or other such incentive? Thanks
    alokmal said:

Hi, can I get the March MF and Residual for a 2016 XF 35t RWD, Prestige model? Lease term is 36m, 12k miles per year. Also, any lease cash or other such incentive? Thanks

.00001 MF and 55% residual.

No incentive info for Jaguar

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• alokmalalokmal Member Posts: 3
    Thanks 
  • mikercdmikercd Member Posts: 15
    Can you please provide the lease terms for XF Premium AWD for 36-15000 miles. and what is a good target for discount

thanks
    mikercd said:

Can you please provide the lease terms for XF Premium AWD for 36-15000 miles. and what is a good target for discount

thanks

.00001 and 54%.

Use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kmouradiankmouradian Member Posts: 36
    Can you please provide current MF/residuals for XF Premium RWD for either 36 or 39 months, whichever is the better deal. For both 12k and 15k miles. Also, can you verify that Jaguar is currently offering $1000 bonus lease credit? Thank you.

Can you please provide current MF/residuals for XF Premium RWD for either 36 or 39 months, whichever is the better deal. For both 12k and 15k miles. Also, can you verify that Jaguar is currently offering $1000 bonus lease credit? Thank you.

36/15 - .00001 and 52%. Add 2% for 12K. Subtract 2% for 39 months.

No incentive information on Jaguar.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jrevansjrevans Member Posts: 8
    I have a dealer in SoCal giving me these payments on a 2016 XF-S RWD. Does this look right?
    $71,055.00 MSRP
    $4,000 .00 Discount
    3 Year lease.
    15,000 miles a year
    Drive offs- first month, registration, tire, doc, opt elect file $1606.03
    Monthly payment $908.30
    Money factor is .00001
    Residual is 53%
    jrevans said:

I have a dealer in SoCal giving me these payments on a 2016 XF-S RWD. Does this look right?
    $71,055.00 MSRP
    $4,000 .00 Discount
    3 Year lease.
    15,000 miles a year
    Drive offs- first month, registration, tire, doc, opt elect file $1606.03
    Monthly payment $908.30
    Money factor is .00001
    Residual is 53%

I show 51% as the 36/15 lease residual; 53% would be for 36/12.

Using the 51%, I get $857/mo plus tax, so $908 is about right, depending on the tax rate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• woodsdrumswoodsdrums Member Posts: 35
    I'm getting ready to lease...do I understand it correctly that for a 2016 XF Prestige - RWD and 12K for 36 months the MF is .00001 and residual is 54% or is it 55%?
    Also, what would the MF and residual be for 48 months?
    The Dealer in Sacramento, Ca is offering $2000 of Jaguar VIP Cash and a $1000 March Bonus Cash against a lease, is that now something that's being offered statewide in California?
    The 2017 XF just came out...and the 2016 XF Prestige that I want to lease according to edmonds.com prices out at Invoice = $59,463 MSRP = $63,195 Est'd TMV = $59,496
    TMV is now at about cost...Is there a way for me to figure out how much to bargain down the invoice cost given the 2017 XF is now out or is that being too unreasonable?

I'm getting ready to lease...do I understand it correctly that for a 2016 XF Prestige - RWD and 12K for 36 months the MF is .00001 and residual is 54% or is it 55%?
    Also, what would the MF and residual be for 48 months?
    The Dealer in Sacramento, Ca is offering $2000 of Jaguar VIP Cash and a $1000 March Bonus Cash against a lease, is that now something that's being offered statewide in California?
    The 2017 XF just came out...and the 2016 XF Prestige that I want to lease according to edmonds.com prices out at Invoice = $59,463 MSRP = $63,195 Est'd TMV = $59,496
    TMV is now at about cost...Is there a way for me to figure out how much to bargain down the invoice cost given the 2017 XF is now out or is that being too unreasonable?

.00001 MF and 55% residual. The numbers get a lot worse for longer terms.

Can't help you on pricing or incentives. But, invoice minus the $3000 incentives sounds like a pretty good deal. The dealer's cost on the 2016 didn't go down, just because the 2017 is out. That's what the factory incentives are for.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks for all the information you provided....however there one more question left unanswered re leasing the 2016 XF Prestige RWD: what is the MF and Residual for a 48 month lease?
    Thanks

Thanks for all the information you provided....however there one more question left unanswered re leasing the 2016 XF Prestige RWD: what is the MF and Residual for a 48 month lease?
    Thanks

Not competitive at all, compared to a 36 month term.

46% and .00178 for 48/12

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jmsnycjmsnyc Member Posts: 20
    Current advertised lease on Jaguar's website for XF Premium is $479 per month 36/10 and $3721 cap cost red.

I have never leased before and my issue with looking at these prices is that all cars are not comparably equipped. Could I just go to a dealer, find a vehicle that has a similar MSRP and expect about the same? Are these advertised deals usually good deals ?

*2016 Jaguar XF Premium
    36 month lease, $4,995 due at signing includes $3,721 down, $0 security deposit, $795 acquisition fee and first month's payment, excludes retailer fees, taxes, title and registration fees. Actual rates and payments of closed-end lease may vary. For well qualified lessees as determined by approved lender. All amounts shown are estimates, retailer sets actual amounts. Lessee responsible for insurance, maintenance, excess wear and excess mileage over 30,000 miles at $0.30/mile. Based on MSRP of $52,895 (includes destination and delivery) with a residual value of $30,150 as of 04/01/16. Residency restrictions apply. Lessee has option to purchase vehicle at lease end at price negotiated with retailer and approved lender at signing. For special lease terms, take new vehicle delivery from retailer stock by 6/30/16. Termination fee may apply. See your participating Jaguar Retailer for complete details, or call (855) JAGUAR-USA / (855) 524-8278.
    jmsnyc said:

Current advertised lease on Jaguar's website for XF Premium is $479 per month 36/10 and $3721 cap cost red.

I have never leased before and my issue with looking at these prices is that all cars are not comparably equipped. Could I just go to a dealer, find a vehicle that has a similar MSRP and expect about the same? Are these advertised deals usually good deals ?

*2016 Jaguar XF Premium
    36 month lease, $4,995 due at signing includes $3,721 down, $0 security deposit, $795 acquisition fee and first month's payment, excludes retailer fees, taxes, title and registration fees. Actual rates and payments of closed-end lease may vary. For well qualified lessees as determined by approved lender. All amounts shown are estimates, retailer sets actual amounts. Lessee responsible for insurance, maintenance, excess wear and excess mileage over 30,000 miles at $0.30/mile. Based on MSRP of $52,895 (includes destination and delivery) with a residual value of $30,150 as of 04/01/16. Residency restrictions apply. Lessee has option to purchase vehicle at lease end at price negotiated with retailer and approved lender at signing. For special lease terms, take new vehicle delivery from retailer stock by 6/30/16. Termination fee may apply. See your participating Jaguar Retailer for complete details, or call (855) JAGUAR-USA / (855) 524-8278.

If it's a Premium RWD model, then yes...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Can one usually do better than these advertised deals ?
    jmsnyc said:

Can one usually do better than these advertised deals ?

In general, yes.. But, you might have to shop multiple dealers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• armandojm4armandojm4 Member Posts: 5
    2016 Jaguar XF 35t AWD sport MF and residual for California 10k/24 and 10k/36

2016 Jaguar XF 35t AWD sport MF and residual for California 10k/24 and 10k/36

We have numbers for:
    Premium
    Prestige
    R-Sport
    S

Which one is it?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited April 2016
    @kyfdx - thanks for all the helpful posts

based on the numbers in your first post in this thread regarding mileage would a 12K lease be a -1% on residual ?

on a side note, is the XE suppose to be at US dealers this month ?
    jmsnyc said:

@kyfdx - thanks for all the helpful posts

based on the numbers in your first post in this thread regarding mileage would a 12K lease be a -1% on residual ?

on a side note, is the XE suppose to be at US dealers this month ?

Yes... 12K/yr residuals are 1% lower than 10K/yr.

No info on availability.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Can you tell the April MF rate and Residual for the 2016 Jaguar XF Prestige for 12 K and 36 months? The Dealer is now coming up with something different from what it was in March...I just want to double check...
    Thanks!

Can you tell the April MF rate and Residual for the 2016 Jaguar XF Prestige for 12 K and 36 months? The Dealer is now coming up with something different from what it was in March...I just want to double check...
    Thanks!

.00001 and either 56% (RWD) or 55% (AWD)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks, I will be leasing a 2016 Jag XF Prestige (RWD) for 12K and 36 mos...during the last month the moderator said the residual was 55%... are you saying that in one month it went to 56%? and, is that typical?

Thanks, I will be leasing a 2016 Jag XF Prestige (RWD) for 12K and 36 mos...during the last month the moderator said the residual was 55%... are you saying that in one month it went to 56%? and, is that typical?

Yes, it went up 1% from March. Not typical, but not unusual, either.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Wow, thanks!
  • janetdddjanetddd Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2016
    Are there any changes for May in money factor or residual for 2016 XF S for 36/12?

Can you please post them?
    janetddd said:

Are there any changes for May in money factor or residual for 2016 XF S for 36/12?

Can you please post them?

Jaguar numbers do not expire until tomorrow, 5/2/16.

Current numbers are 53% and .00001

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• wallmwallm Member Posts: 8
    Hi Michaell - any news on the May numbers. Residual and MF for the 2016 XF 36/15. Thanks.
  • wallmwallm Member Posts: 8
    Just realized I should have been more specific. What is the MF and Residual for a 2016 XF Prestige RWD. Thanks.
    wallm said:

Hi Michaell - any news on the May numbers. Residual and MF for the 2016 XF 36/15. Thanks.

wallm said:

Just realized I should have been more specific. What is the MF and Residual for a 2016 XF Prestige RWD. Thanks.

.00001 MF and 52% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• anabanana1anabanana1 Member Posts: 8
    Hello, would you mind sharing the MF and residual for XF premium RWD 12k 36mo. and the same for prestige RWD?

Hello, would you mind sharing the MF and residual for XF premium RWD 12k 36mo. and the same for prestige RWD?

Premium - 56% and .00001
    Prestige - 54% and .00001

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• anabanana1anabanana1 Member Posts: 8
    Michaell said:
    Premium - 56% and .00001 Prestige - 54% and .00001
    Thank you! Kind of low. Is 39 months a better deal?

Michaell said:

Premium - 56% and .00001
    Prestige - 54% and .00001

Thank you! Kind of low. Is 39 months a better deal?

No.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    A reporter is looking to speak with someone who recently got a great deal on a new luxury brand vehicle (BMW, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Jaguar, etc.). If you're willing to share your story, please reach out to pr@edmunds.com by no later than Friday, May 20, 2016.