Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Chrysler Town and Country Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,061
edited April 2016 in Chrysler
Ask your 2016 Town and Country lease questions here!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• sdenevan1sdenevan1 Member Posts: 4
    Looking for confirmation on whether or not this is a good deal.
    2016 T&C Anniversary (no Nav) 29V package $37,980 MSRP
    Sell price $34,540
    Rebates $3,000
    MF 0.00025/24 months/12k
    $1,000 cash upfront
    Base rental $370.17
    Values my swapped in (early) lease 2014 Chrysler 300S phantom black with panoramic sunroof, lights pkg, and Beats at 23,650 miles at $23,000
    payoff $24,281.76 (is there a disposition fee?)
    Thanks - SDB
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,236
    sdenevan1 said:

Looking for confirmation on whether or not this is a good deal.
    2016 T&C Anniversary (no Nav) 29V package $37,980 MSRP
    Sell price $34,540
    Rebates $3,000
    MF 0.00025/24 months/12k
    $1,000 cash upfront
    Base rental $370.17
    Values my swapped in (early) lease 2014 Chrysler 300S phantom black with panoramic sunroof, lights pkg, and Beats at 23,650 miles at $23,000
    payoff $24,281.76 (is there a disposition fee?)
    Thanks - SDB

What state and tax rate is this? Does the $370/mo include tax?

I would say you did fine, given the negative equity from the current lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• lex1489lex1489 Member Posts: 6
    Hi, I'm looking for numbers on an LX 36mo, 12k and 10k miles. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,061
    lex1489 said:

Hi, I'm looking for numbers on an LX 36mo, 12k and 10k miles. Thank you!

Standard MF and 42%/43% residual.

If leasing, pick any other trim than that one.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• lex1489lex1489 Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2016
    Thanks for the quick response. What does standard money factor mean? I do intend to lease. Do you mean to say a trim whose purchase price is more expensive may have a higher residual and thus be more cost effective for a lease?
    lex1489 said:

Thanks for the quick response. What does standard money factor mean? I do intend to lease. Do you mean to say a trim whose purchase price is more expensive may have a higher residual and thus be more cost effective for a lease?

For Chrysler, the standard money factor is around .00200.

Your presumption is correct.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

lex1489 said:

Higher residual and also lower money factor

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• srailkbsrailkb Member Posts: 3
    Interested in current residuals & MF (if different than 0.0020) on a 2016 T&C Touring-L for 24 & 36 months w/ 15k mi/yr. Eyeing up a 29V Anniversary package vehicle and interested in leasing due to the steep discount from sticker. Want to run calculations before test driving. TIA!
    srailkb said:

Interested in current residuals & MF (if different than 0.0020) on a 2016 T&C Touring-L for 24 & 36 months w/ 15k mi/yr. Eyeing up a 29V Anniversary package vehicle and interested in leasing due to the steep discount from sticker. Want to run calculations before test driving. TIA!

24/15 - .00028 and 62% (that's 3 zeros)
    36/15 - .00020 and 53% (again 3 zeros)

Be careful - advertised pricing may include incentives that are not compatible with leasing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Is there an online source listing which incentives (including regional bonus cash, conquest, loyalty, etc.) are/are not lease-compatible? ...or do I need to rely on the honesty of the dealer to provide that information :smile:
    P.S. Thank you for the prompt response & numbers!
    srailkb said:

Is there an online source listing which incentives (including regional bonus cash, conquest, loyalty, etc.) are/are not lease-compatible? ...or do I need to rely on the honesty of the dealer to provide that information :smile:

Use the "Car Research" tab at the top of the page to link to the Edmunds' page for incentives. Not sure if it tells you whether they are lease compatible, but if it says "purchase" or words to that effect, then it's probably not.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• sk8tr220sk8tr220 Member Posts: 31
    Can you provide the MF and residual for Touring in NC 36/12k and if available 39/12k 

also any incentives

thanks you are awesome!
    sk8tr220 said:

Can you provide the MF and residual for Touring in NC 36/12k and if available 39/12k 

also any incentives

thanks you are awesome!

.00008 MF and 53% residual

39 month term is not supported.

We don't have Chrysler incentive information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pamawapamawa Member Posts: 1
    Hi! Can you provide current MF and Residual for 2016 T&C Touring & Touring-L in Michigan.
    I'm interested in both:

36/15k
    24/15k

Thank you, it's greatly appreciated!
    pamawa said:

Hi! Can you provide current MF and Residual for 2016 T&C Touring & Touring-L in Michigan.
    I'm interested in both:

36/15k
    24/15k

Thank you, it's greatly appreciated!

24/15
    Touring - .00015 and 61%
    Touring-L - .00028 and 62%

36/15
    Touring - .00008 and 51%
    Touring-L - .00020 and 53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• avelinoavelino Member Posts: 38
    Hi Michael,

Do you have MF and residual for a 36/12 on an Touring-L Anniversary Edition?
    I am in NJ. Sorry.
    avelino said:

Hi Michael,

Do you have MF and residual for a 36/12 on an Touring-L Anniversary Edition?

avelino said:

I am in NJ. Sorry.

.00011 and 55%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

. thank you
  • detroit_lbdetroit_lb Member Posts: 2
    Hi!
    Can you provide the MF and residual for a 36/12 & 42/12 on an Touring-L Anniversary Edition in Michigan?

Thank you in advance!

Hi!
    Can you provide the MF and residual for a 36/12 & 42/12 on an Touring-L Anniversary Edition in Michigan?

Thank you in advance!

.00011 MF and 55% residual for 36/12.

42 month numbers aren't viable.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• detroit_lbdetroit_lb Member Posts: 2
    Thanks!
  • paperboycccpaperboyccc Member Posts: 93
    What is the lease cash on the Touring-L Anniversary edition? Are there any additional rebates that can be stacked with it (returning lessee, USAA)?
    edited June 2016

What is the lease cash on the Touring-L Anniversary edition? Are there any additional rebates that can be stacked with it (returning lessee, USAA)?

We see $2000 lease cash on Town and Countrys, this month

No idea if that will stack with anything else

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• gafonmvgafonmv Member Posts: 10
    Do you have the June MF and residual on 2016 T&C Limited, 36/12? Thanks!
  • gafonmvgafonmv Member Posts: 10
    I live in MA.
    gafonmv said:

Do you have the June MF and residual on 2016 T&C Limited, 36/12? Thanks!

gafonmv said:

I live in MA.

.00004 and 55%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• siegelectricsiegelectric Member Posts: 15
    Hi - what are the August MF and residuals for 36/12 for a 2016 T&C Touring and Touring-L? This is for Maryland. Thanks.

Hi - what are the August MF and residuals for 36/12 for a 2016 T&C Touring and Touring-L? This is for Maryland. Thanks.

Touring: .00008 MF and 53% residual
    TouringL: .00020 MF and 56% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sach5sach5 Member Posts: 7
    Hello...I'm looking for the August MF and residuals for 2016 T&C models S, Touring L and Limited for MA.

Are there special incentives as the inventory runs low?

Thanks
  • sach5sach5 Member Posts: 7
    36/15 and 39/15
  • steine13steine13 Member Posts: 2,818
    Since we're talking about the T&C: It seems they have disappeared from the chrysler website. I tried to look at inventory, and while there is page for the T&C that basically has pretty pictures and "thanks for the memories", all the build & price, locate inventory links go straight to the Pacifica.
    According to dealer ads, there are still plenty 2016s around; I wonder if this is a mistake on Chrysler's part or whether it's done on purpose..

Finally, another popular website shows lease incentives of $6,500 for the Touring and another grand for the Touring-L. With those numbers, the loaded models might lease better than the low-end ones or even the Dodge GC. I'm not sure I'm allowed to post a link -- I'm talking about the ''rebates and incentives" page of cars dot com. It's hard to find; I had to go to the "site map" first.

cheers -mathias
    sach5 said:

Hello...I'm looking for the August MF and residuals for 2016 T&C models S, Touring L and Limited for MA.

Are there special incentives as the inventory runs low?

Thanks

sach5 said:

36/15 and 39/15

36/15 numbers; 39 month residuals are, frankly, awful.

S - .00016 and 50%
    Touring L - .00020 and 54%
    Limited - .00004 and 53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

steine13 said:

Since we're talking about the T&C: It seems they have disappeared from the chrysler website. I tried to look at inventory, and while there is page for the T&C that basically has pretty pictures and "thanks for the memories", all the build & price, locate inventory links go straight to the Pacifica.
    According to dealer ads, there are still plenty 2016s around; I wonder if this is a mistake on Chrysler's part or whether it's done on purpose..

Finally, another popular website shows lease incentives of $6,500 for the Touring and another grand for the Touring-L. With those numbers, the loaded models might lease better than the low-end ones or even the Dodge GC. I'm not sure I'm allowed to post a link -- I'm talking about the ''rebates and incentives" page of cars dot com. It's hard to find; I had to go to the "site map" first.

cheers -mathias

Feel free to post the link.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I'm late in coming back... the link is here... ZIP needs to be added.
    http://www.cars.com/go/advice/incentives/index.jsp

cheers -mathias
    BTW... there appears to be no forum for "Dodge Grand Caravan Lease Questions."
    With the T&C going away, maybe we should start one, or change the title of this one to TC & GC...?
    That seems to be a question for the hosts.

Do you have any information on Grand Caravan 24/12 and 36/12 numbers?
    There might be some seriously inexpensive leases to be had, given the significant lease support -- $4-5,000, depending on circumstances.

Thanks in advance! -mathias
    steine13 said:

BTW... there appears to be no forum for "Dodge Grand Caravan Lease Questions."
    With the T&C going away, maybe we should start one, or change the title of this one to TC & GC...?
    That seems to be a question for the hosts.

Do you have any information on Grand Caravan 24/12 and 36/12 numbers?
    There might be some seriously inexpensive leases to be had, given the significant lease support -- $4-5,000, depending on circumstances.

Thanks in advance! -mathias

We do have 2016 Grand Caravan numbers .. what trim level are you interested in?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited August 2016
    >> We do have 2016 Grand Caravan numbers .. what trim level are you interested in?
    Oh, cool!
    The 'AVP' vans -- I'd love me a van with no rear air, no power doors, but the stow-and-go seats.
    That would be a sweet cargo van plus a people hauler on rare occasions.
    thanks! -m
    steine13 said:

>> We do have 2016 Grand Caravan numbers .. what trim level are you interested in?
    Oh, cool!
    The 'AVP' vans -- I'd love me a van with no rear air, no power doors, but the stow-and-go seats.
    That would be a sweet cargo van plus a people hauler on rare occasions.
    thanks! -m

American Value Package - naturally, you had to pick the only trim level without a supported MF.

Standard MF (.00200 or so) and 54% (24/12) or 44% (36/12)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell:
    This is a bit of chicken and egg... the typical automotive site does what you did and asks, "what car do you want?"

Heck I don't know -- where are the deals?

I have a 5 mile roundtrip "commute" and I bike most days... I need "a" car but it's not too important.
    I bought my first new car when the local Nissan dealer advertised $10k pickup trucks -- I'd have never thought to buy one otherwise. It worked well for us.

So let me ask you: What about the other models? I believe there's SE, R/T [not interested] and SXT [maybe interested].
    Waddayagot?

cheers -m
    steine13 said:

@Michaell:
    This is a bit of chicken and egg... the typical automotive site does what you did and asks, "what car do you want?"

Heck I don't know -- where are the deals?

I have a 5 mile roundtrip "commute" and I bike most days... I need "a" car but it's not too important.
    I bought my first new car when the local Nissan dealer advertised $10k pickup trucks -- I'd have never thought to buy one otherwise. It worked well for us.

So let me ask you: What about the other models? I believe there's SE, R/T [not interested] and SXT [maybe interested].
    Waddayagot?

cheers -m

R/T: .00004 MF and 50% residual for 36/12
    All other trims (except AVP): .00017 MF and 50% residual for 36/12

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator