Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Edmunds Members - Cars and Conversations

Comments

• tbirdmarcotbirdmarco Member Posts: 3,838
    @iluvmysephia1 so glad to hear good luck man. no you will find sumthing soon.
    @laurasdada yes it is an nice car from what I hear. no of sum one who got one not long ago. loves it. funny thing he is blind and from Itely has his brother drive it for him not shore who elce does drive it for him. I said go for it would do the same being that I am in the same boat being visually inpared. hope that everyone had an good weekand. weather is so nice finally. have an good upcumming week all. the new York auto show starts on Friday. going the 21th think Friday. anyone elce going to go to the show.
  • driver100driver100 Member Posts: 31,975
    abacomike said:

@driver100:

One of the major causes of air pollution is the gas excreted by beef cattle and dairy cows - mainly methane gas.  Go figure!  Maybe that's the reason I eat very little beef and try to stay away from dairy products.   :o

If they could transfer your methane gas into something that could power your car......we could kill two birds with one stone ;)

Take JMonroe with you....he just had a big steak dinner :s

2017 MB E400 , 2015 MB GLK350, 2014 MB C250

suydam said:

Anyone see the Masters Tournament? That was a classic. Really happy to see Sergio win.

I never watch golf, or play golf....saving it until I can't play tennis or pickleball and can only drive a cart to play a sport. But, I did turn the TV on to watch 60 Minutes and they were playing the 18th and then the shootout! That was pretty exciting. Those guys aren't bad golfers.

jmonroe said:

driver100 said:

Driver100, New search for you.
    What sources are used to generate electricity?

It was easy to find a few....quick search turned a few up immediately. Are you asking because I said electric cars can cause pollution and/or problems too?

Some sources of energy:
    Fossil fuels 67% [coal (41%), oil (5.1%), natural gas (21%)] Renewable energy 16% [mainly hydroelectric (92%), wind (6%), geothermal (1%), and solar (1%)] Nuclear power 13% Other sources 3% (i.e. biofuels, biomass.

Even biomass has it's problems:
    While biomass energy helps to reduce carbon dioxide emissions, it increases other greenhouse gases, including methane. From an environmental standpoint, emissions from a biomass plant are just as harmful as those from fossil fuels. Use of waste from animals and humans also creates undesirable odors.
    Because biomass energy produces methane gas, it requires more land than other types of energy production in order to protect those living near the plant. If the demand for additional biomass exceeds the waste products available, there is the potential for farmers to convert from food crops to biomass crops, which reduces the availability of food. The demand also has the potential to place further demands on already stressed forests

Another problem is that if everyone bought an electric car tomorrow they electric system couldn't handle it....black outs everywhere.

Explorer, just saying, I am not sold on electric cars being the answer, they could be, but, I would need more proof. They thought diesel work.....seems it isn't necessarily so, a bit of a set back.
    Hey @explorerx4, you satisfied now? :o

Did you get the word count on that post? :@

jmonroe
    He asked for it!
    Just trying to be helpful and informative.

I am glad you held off on going into a 500 word essay on your steak dinner....that doesn't advance civilization. ;)

edited April 2017

Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder, Stick. But, the S Class Coupe unattractive? Not to these baby blues... Were you perhaps referring to one of those hunchback "coupe" thingy's that MB is now trying to push?

Looked at Alfas today, beautiful day in Boston area. Actually was able to get in and then kinda "shoot" out of the 4C. Not for me, but the Giulia is intriguing. Only one other customer in the place, when I mentioned to the (attractive) saleslady that I am an automotive risk taker as I currently drive a British car, she said, "I know, I saw you pull into the lot in the pretty Jag..." GG: Trade the Q for a Jag!

Told her I was just window shopping on a lovely day, I do my buying New Year's Eve. She gave me her card, said see you then! Maybe...

Someone doesn't like the S Class coupe? I am not a big fan of large 2 door cars, and I don't like the trend to slits for windows..........but, if you like that kind of thing, the S Coupe looks pretty good.

I like the looks and the Italian flair of the Guilia but not sure if I would trust it mechanically. What was that report of the test car stalling and things like the sunroof not closing.

• stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,513
    That looks like it. The one I saw was black. IMO overdone, and looks an odd combo of hunched up and squashed. Just not pretty from a 3/4,rear profile view.

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

• ab348ab348 Member Posts: 19,081
    abacomike said:

@driver100:

One of the major causes of air pollution is the gas excreted by beef cattle and dairy cows - mainly methane gas.  Go figure!  Maybe that's the reason I eat very little beef and try to stay away from dairy products.   :o

In that case, just imagine how bad the air pollution was when dinosaurs roamed the earth! ;)

2017 Cadillac ATS Performance Premium 3.6

• laurasdadalaurasdada Member Posts: 4,725
    There is a red Giulia in my building, I"ll keep an eye on it. And under it, see if any puddles develop... Unlikely I"d buy a first model year from a new factory Italian car. I waited until the XF had been in production for a few years before considering buying.

To each, I find the S Class Coupe quite striking. But, large.

'21 Dark Blue/Black Audi A7 PHEV (mine); '22 White/Beige BMW X3 (hers); '20 Estoril Blue/Oyster BMW M240xi 'Vert (Ours, read: hers in 'vert weather; mine during Nor'easters...)

• graphicguygraphicguy Member Posts: 13,665

Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder, Stick. But, the S Class Coupe unattractive? Not to these baby blues... Were you perhaps referring to one of those hunchback "coupe" thingy's that MB is now trying to push?

Looked at Alfas today, beautiful day in Boston area. Actually was able to get in and then kinda "shoot" out of the 4C. Not for me, but the Giulia is intriguing. Only one other customer in the place, when I mentioned to the (attractive) saleslady that I am an automotive risk taker as I currently drive a British car, she said, "I know, I saw you pull into the lot in the pretty Jag..." GG: Trade the Q for a Jag!

Told her I was just window shopping on a lovely day, I do my buying New Year's Eve. She gave me her card, said see you then! Maybe...

Thanks, LD. Looked at the Jags. Frankly, if the local dealer hadn't done a....ummm...."bait and switch" on me, I probably would have given them a closer look.

Like the Q....a lot.....so far. So, feeling good about my choice. First car in a long time that I look forward to driving (and not worrying about what will go wrong).

Had the Cobra out with the top down, all day yesterday. It was an absolutely stunning day in the OH Valley. Brakes felt a little spongy. So, probably next weekend, I'm going to bleed them and see if that helps. If not, I'll take it to a "pro" and have them take a look.

Probably do that anyway, as I'm going to take it is for an oil change and tire rotation, as well as a good once over now that Spring is here.

A pet peeve....when there is 4 lanes of traffic, and someone is inching out of a driveway or strip mall, someone gives them an opening to cross 3 lanes, to get into the 4th lane (which is the one I'm traveling in) and they almost hit me, makes for a bad day.

Didn't happen. Missed me by ½ foot. But, she was driving a POS beat up Pontiac. Wonder if it was nice once, until she started driving it.

I hit the horn, flashed the lights. She acted like she had no idea what was going on. Good thing I had room to swerve. And yes, she was on her phone.

First, never leave a gap for a person to fit in from a driveway. This is the sort of stuff that can happen. It's not like you aren't being nice or courteous. You're preventing an accident. 2nd...as soon as they start enforcing cell phone using drivers as vehemently as DUI, accidents will go down.

Must be law of averages for me. For nearly 20 years, not so much as a parking ticket. Last couple of months? I must have a target on my back.
    2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
    iluv.....good luck to you, brother!
  • fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,139
    edited April 2017
    My only issue with the S coupe is that it does look kind of chopped/squashed with a very high beltline - a far cry from the upright elegant C126 of the 80s, or the big brutal C140. I suspect it is to do with passenger cell rigidity, as there has to be compromises when making a true hardtop in these days of safety demands coming from all angles. The senior MB coupe has been a hardtop since 1961, and I don't think that's going to change anytime soon. One can also see it as a 75% Bentley at 50% of the price. It's a pretty posh car.
  • roadburnerroadburner Member Posts: 17,348

RB.....saw a light grey (non metallic) M240i on display at Costco today. Not fond of the color, but really liked the car. Had blacked out grill and wheels, too....with a carbon fiber spoiler.

The big shock was when I looked at the sticker. Granted, it was loaded up with M Perf, Car Play, Cold Weather, etc. But, it was $58K. I thought the 2 series was supposed to be priced UNDER the 3 and 4?

The M Performance Package is what bumped up the price; it's basically just a bundle of port installed M Accessories that do nothing to make the car actually perform better. If you want all that equipment it's a good deal because you do save a little money- but it's all just for show. I have the Monroney for my 2014 2er; the bottom line was a tick under $50k- and my car had every factory option except for the Helen Keller Package.

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2020 C43; 2021 Sahara 4xe 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i; 2018 330i xDrive

C126 design looks more stately to me:

I winder if the high belt line less glass is for safety reasons....makes the car stronger, and is also because glass weighs a lot more than metal.

• isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    abacomike said:

@iluvmysephia1:

I care about friends who have earned my respect and admiration.  You've earned this because of all your hard work.  This country exists on the backs of people who truly care about their fellow human beings.  That's the major reason I went into teaching.  I love kids - they are so moldable and our hope for the future.  I became a school principal and headmaster because I felt I could influence the lives of thousands of children by training and hiring hundreds, if not thousands of teachers.

One of the reasons I did not last more than 10 years in the car business is because I got sick over the way people got taken to the cleaners by car dealerships.  The more we shout out to the masses about buying cars here on Edmunds, the more those "pearly gates" will open when my time comes.   :)

Mike, I'm not sure what you mean by "taken to the cleaners". I don't think I ever mistreated a customer of mine.
  • oldfarmer50oldfarmer50 Member Posts: 22,646
    abacomike said:

@driver100:

Don't forget, people emit those same gases and there are a lot more people than cattle. EPA has already declared your very breath to be a pollutant and the Supreme Court has backed their authority to regulate it.

One day you may look back fondly to the time you didn't have to hold your breath 3 days a week. :o

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

• jmonroejmonroe Member Posts: 8,989
    driver100 said:

jmonroe said:

driver100 said:

Driver100, New search for you.
    What sources are used to generate electricity?

It was easy to find a few....quick search turned a few up immediately. Are you asking because I said electric cars can cause pollution and/or problems too?

Some sources of energy:
    Fossil fuels 67% [coal (41%), oil (5.1%), natural gas (21%)] Renewable energy 16% [mainly hydroelectric (92%), wind (6%), geothermal (1%), and solar (1%)] Nuclear power 13% Other sources 3% (i.e. biofuels, biomass.

Even biomass has it's problems:
    While biomass energy helps to reduce carbon dioxide emissions, it increases other greenhouse gases, including methane. From an environmental standpoint, emissions from a biomass plant are just as harmful as those from fossil fuels. Use of waste from animals and humans also creates undesirable odors.
    Because biomass energy produces methane gas, it requires more land than other types of energy production in order to protect those living near the plant. If the demand for additional biomass exceeds the waste products available, there is the potential for farmers to convert from food crops to biomass crops, which reduces the availability of food. The demand also has the potential to place further demands on already stressed forests

Another problem is that if everyone bought an electric car tomorrow they electric system couldn't handle it....black outs everywhere.

Explorer, just saying, I am not sold on electric cars being the answer, they could be, but, I would need more proof. They thought diesel work.....seems it isn't necessarily so, a bit of a set back.
    Hey @explorerx4, you satisfied now? :o

Did you get the word count on that post? :@

jmonroe
    He asked for it!
    Just trying to be helpful and informative.

I am glad you held off on going into a 500 word essay on your steak dinner....that doesn't advance civilization. ;)
    Although my selection of cars won't make you jealous that steak would have.

My description would have made you salivate so much that your fingers would have slid off your keyboard. :D

jmonroe

'15 Genesis V8 with Ultimate Package and '18 Legacy Limited 6 cyl

• abacomikeabacomike Member Posts: 12,258
    @iluvmysephia1:

I care about friends who have earned my respect and admiration.  You've earned this because of all your hard work.  This country exists on the backs of people who truly care about their fellow human beings.  That's the major reason I went into teaching.  I love kids - they are so moldable and our hope for the future.  I became a school principal and headmaster because I felt I could influence the lives of thousands of children by training and hiring hundreds, if not thousands of teachers.

One of the reasons I did not last more than 10 years in the car business is because I got sick over the way people got taken to the cleaners by car dealerships.  The more we shout out to the masses about buying cars here on Edmunds, the more those "pearly gates" will open when my time comes.   :)
    Mike, I'm not sure what you mean by "taken to the cleaners". I don't think I ever mistreated a customer of mine.
    I think I overstated my point by using "taken to the cleaners!"  Perhaps the back and forth of negotiations and being coerced by ownership to withhold the truth and to lie to customers.  I am glad I'm out of the car business both as a manager and as a salesperson.  The best experience buying a new car was at Mercedes dealerships and this last purchase at the BMW dealership.

2021 Genesis G90

Ultra Rare! 1957 Chevrolet 150! Three door model!

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cto/6080481332.html

Does someone want to tell me exactly how this was done?
  • thebeanthebean Member Posts: 1,217
    Ultra Rare! 1957 Chevrolet 150! Three door model! https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cto/6080481332.html Does someone want to tell me exactly how this was done?
    Wow, rare indeed.  Only $18 too.  Sign me up.

@isellhondas, I think you were an exception to the majority of car salesmen in that you were honest.  There are a lot of charlatans out there who will tell a customer anything to make a sale.  And, their managers probably could care less as long as the revenue comes in.  There are also good honest people in the business, but in my experience they are the minority.
    2015 Honda Accord EX, 2019 Honda HR-V EX
    abacomike said:

abacomike said:

@iluvmysephia1:

I think I overstated my point by using "taken to the cleaners!"  Perhaps the back and forth of negotiations and being coerced by ownership to withhold the truth and to lie to customers.  I am glad I'm out of the car business both as a manager and as a salesperson.  The best experience buying a new car was at Mercedes dealerships and this last purchase at the BMW dealership.

Some people think that making a decent profit on a car sale is somehow wrong. This I will never understand. I was down to earth and honest with my customers. In my last few years, the bulk of my sales were to repeat and referral customers.
  • explorerx4explorerx4 Member Posts: 19,304
    edited April 2017
    @jmonroe,
    Slowly luring driver100 to the dark side. That was a long post by him, even if most of it was cut and paste. :)
    2023 Ford Explorer ST, 91 Mustang GT vert

Wow....never heard of or seen that. Is this really legit?

Craig...you and I have mentioned several times over the years how we'd have had a postive customer/sales relationship. I concur!

Lots and lots of welding.

@jmonroe,
    Slowly luring driver100 to the dark side. That was a long post by him, even if most of it was cut and paste. :)

Yes, cut and paste. That's the easy way to do it.

It's a labor of love to type your own lengthy story. :D

jmonroe

I don't know how it was done but it's gonna be tough finding parts for that beast. :'(

jmonroe

• cdnpinheadcdnpinhead Member Posts: 5,504
    edited April 2017

Some people think that making a decent profit on a car sale is somehow wrong. This I will never understand. I was down to earth and honest with my customers. In my last few years, the bulk of my sales were to repeat and referral customers.

Craig, I was lucky enough to run into someone like you up at Shortline Subaru in Denver a couple of months ago.

Tom Pluemer is a square-shooter (I know, archaic phrase -- back from the "be square and obey the law of the pack" times [extra credit if you have a clue what I'm talking about]), and the deal I drove out of the store with was the same one he presented me via e-mail six weeks earlier. I was pleased (and surprised) all the way through, kept looking for the catch -- there wasn't one.

The sad part is that I (we, really, including my wife) don't buy cars all that often, so it's not likely that I'll get to deal with him again, but one never knows. I'll seek him out when the time comes. If he changes brands, I'll consider changing along with him.

I'm thinking you sold cars like Tom does, and that people came back to you for a reason. Stand tall. Loyalty matters, at least to me and hopefully to a few others.

'08 Acura TSX, '17 Subaru Forester
    I don't care how on the 3 door, I just wonder why!

stickguy said:

Why is the question! Someone went to a lot of trouble and expense to create that and no value was added in the process I wouldn't think.

I guess it seemed like the thing to do at the time!

Craig, I was lucky enough to run into someone like you up at Shortline Subaru in Denver a couple of months ago.

Tom Pluemer is a square-shooter (I know, archaic phrase -- back from the "be square and obey the law of the pack" times [extra credit if you have a clue what I'm talking about]), and the deal I drove out of the store with was the same one he presented me via e-mail six weeks earlier. I was pleased (and surprised) all the way through, kept looking for the catch -- there wasn't one.

The sad part is that I (we, really, including my wife) don't buy cars all that often, so it's not likely that I'll get to deal with him again, but one never knows. I'll seek him out when the time comes. If he changes brands, I'll consider changing along with him.

I'm thinking you sold cars like Tom does, and that people came back to you for a reason. Stand tall. Loyalty matters, at least to me and hopefully to a few others.

Thank you for that.

Funny thing about loyalty. Somehow a rumor got started that Hondas were cheaper to buy in Oregon and, of course, that just isn't true. I once had a very "loyal" customer ALMOST take the three hour drive to Oregon and at the last minute he decided to call me. I told him to bring me anything he had and I would at least match it which we were able to do.

It's a tough market and some of the stores will sell a car for no profit just to make a mark and deprive the local store out of a sale. Guess who get's to do the warranty work? In some parts of the country the stores just hate one another and dealer trades are never done. I know the store I worked at refused to do trades with some of the other stores for that reason.
    The right side of the 57 Chevy is next years project.
    As of today, Tesla is now valued higher than GM, so they are #1.
    My guess is after seeing how hard it was doing the drivers side, they lost interest in doing the passenger. Or maybe it was a 2 into 1 weld up job. But instead of front to back it was side to side!

Bought new diapers finally for the Jetta. Seems that VW managed to come up with a proprietary connector. So could not find any aftermarket to fit. So off to dealer. A little pricier, but fit perfectly with no clunky adapter required. I actually live the connector design though. Super easy and no tools required.

• 28firefighter28firefighter Member Posts: 9,385
    stickguy said:

Bought new diapers finally for the Jetta. Seems that VW managed to come up with a proprietary connector. So could not find any aftermarket to fit. So off to dealer. A little pricier, but fit perfectly with no clunky adapter required. I actually live the connector design though. Super easy and no tools required.

Diapers?
    2022 Tesla Model Y Performance, 2018 BMW M240i Convertible, 2015 Audi Q5 TDI
    Also bought a new hose for the front of the house. Old vinyl one was faded and outer layer had a big crack. Got a "zero G" fabric coated one. So much better. Narrower, lighter, spools better. Collapses a bit when not full of water. So much easier to use with a hose reel. Doesn't kink either. Just so much better. Love it.

@28firefighter,
    That had me going too. I think he meant wipers.
    edited April 2017
    I think they have finally perfected the Pocket Hoses. Our new 75 footer has now lasted a year without exploding.

It's black now with heavy brass fittings. They are WONDERFUL until they pop!
    edited April 2017
    Bed Bath and Beyond replaced three or four Pocket Hoses for us.
    I had the opposite type of hose - a rather heavy and stiff vinyl/polymer/not rubber one that wasn't cheap. It always liked to kick diagonally when polling it up on the hose reel because it wasn't pliable enough. So I reinstituted the more rubbery-feeling older one on the wind-up reel, and pressed the new one into limited service on a holder on the deck that you just put in on/took it off by hand. After a few sunny days last summer, the thing burst, I guess because of the water inside expanding. It was almost like what happens when a pipe freezes. Bizarre. I was glad to just throw it out because it was so hard to use, but it was money down the drain.

• andres3andres3 Member Posts: 13,729
    edited April 2017
    driver100 said:

You need the It's not a good idea to give the large truck behind me a brake job warning. ;)

Not a bad idea explorer. They have these automatic braking features now. How about something that if you go to stop and a big truck behind you doesn't stop, your car propels you right through the stoplight.

I am sending that idea in to the highest bidder.
    I've seen cars do that to avoid being rear-ended, only it wasn't a computer, but an alert situationally aware driver that did it. Saw it on the freeway last I remember, they darted into the shoulder to avoid an oncoming would-be rear-ender.

Being potentially rear-ended is why people merging onto the freeway at a lackadaisical 50 MPH where traffic is moving along at 75-85 MPH get the drivers behind them so upset. They leave no room to merge safely and appropriately; you are at the mercy of the idiot in front of you, and the brake lights (hopefully) of those in the lane you are trying to get into. I just stay as far right as possible in these situations, even touching the right white line of the shoulder, at least until we are up to a safer faster speed.

This was done yesterday, and the on-ramp was about a mile long; I kid you not! This was the entrance to I15S from the west side of Baker to Riverside. Worst dawdling I've ever seen in my lifetime getting onto a freeway due to the length of the merging on-ramp lane.
    '15 Audi Misano Red Pearl S4, '16 Audi TTS Daytona Gray Pearl, Wife's '19 VW Tiguan SEL 4-Motion
  • sdasda Member Posts: 6,977
    edited April 2017

Thank you for that.

Funny thing about loyalty. Somehow a rumor got started that Hondas were cheaper to buy in Oregon and, of course, that just isn't true. I once had a very "loyal" customer ALMOST take the three hour drive to Oregon and at the last minute he decided to call me. I told him to bring me anything he had and I would at least match it which we were able to do.

It's a tough market and some of the stores will sell a car for no profit just to make a mark and deprive the local store out of a sale. Guess who get's to do the warranty work? In some parts of the country the stores just hate one another and dealer trades are never done. I know the store I worked at refused to do trades with some of the other stores for that reason.
    In the late 80's and early 90's I had a loyal relationship with a salesman at a VW dealership. He always took an interest in me and never pressured me in any way. He would send me a hand written note or call me about cars he knew I would be interested in and encouraged me to take an extended test drive without him riding with me. I bought 4 VWs from him and gave him some good referrals that also became repeat customers. I was disappointed when he retired and have not had that type of rapport since.

2018 VW Passat SE w/tech, 2016 Audi Q5 Premium Plus w/tech, 2006 Acura TL w/nav

@sda,
    On a similar note, I bought quite a few vehicles from one salesman.
    Somehow on my first purchase, an '89 SHO, we got into a debate about whether you could get a 56 Fairlane with a 312 or only a 292.
    Years ago, we went to his wife's wake.
    A couple of years ago, the dealership sent me a photo he took back in 2002.
    He was retired and cleaning out his old stuff.
    Back in 2002, when I bought my Eddie Bauer Explorer, my oldest said she loved the Harley Edition F150, so he brought one around so they could sit in it while he took their picture.

@laurasdada hear you on getting the secand mottle year and on but we don't folo that around alwas so exciting when an new mottle comes out we have bin taking are chances for years and thank god have had no mager problems.
    yeah that was auto correct on my ipad. It loves to do that. I meant wipers. Kid has been complaining about them for a long time. I tell her to wash the windows more often. But now that I have been using the car, yes they needed to be changed. If the brand new ones chatter, it has to be a problem with the arms.

• fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,139
    You should drive around Seattle, slowest mergers I have ever seen. WB 90 at Factoria and Bellevue Way (the latter has a very long ramp) are notoriously bad, and much of 405 can be hilarious too. If someone is that scared, they need to stick to secondary roads.
    andres3 said:

Being potentially rear-ended is why people merging onto the freeway at a lackadaisical 50 MPH where traffic is moving along at 75-85 MPH get the drivers behind them so upset. from the west side of Baker to Riverside. Worst dawdling I've ever seen in my lifetime getting onto a freeway due to the length of the merging on-ramp lane.

Certainly a conversation piece! Maybe the owner wanted a Saturn SC.

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

This is one for GG:

https://albany.craigslist.org/cto/6077027323.html

Based on what you paid for yours I'd say somebody went way overboard.

I would like to see his claimed 1,300 HP. Good luck with that.

jmonroe said:

@jmonroe,

Yes, cut and paste. That's the easy way to do it.

It's a labor of love to type your own lengthy story. :D

jmonroe
    He got his answer....and he wanted me to research it. Do you guys think I do that for nothing. If you pay nothing you get cut and paste.

stickguy said:

It's brilliant. There is only a back door on the passenger side so when kids get out they are on the sidewalk side, and they can't get out on the roadside....what a great idea!