Options

Car Buying Advice - 2017 Honda Accord Coupe V-6 Manual Lease

walterokwalterok Member Posts: 44
edited May 2017 in Honda
Hi, Could you tell me the residual value percentage on a 36/10K lease (or 12K if they don't offer a 10K) on a new 2017 Accord Coupe V6 manual transmission EX-L? If that model is available with navigation (I don't think it is) could you include that as well?

What would the MF be with excellent credit on the 36/10K (or 12K)? If they offer a single pay lease, what would the MF be for that as well?

Are there any incentives/rebates currently available on that model?

Do you know when the 2018 coupes will be out and if they will offer a turbo model in the coupe?

Thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,743
    kyfdx said:

walterok said:

Hi, Could you tell me the residual value percentage on a 36/10K lease (or 12K if they don't offer a 10K) on a new 2017 Accord Coupe V6 manual transmission EX-L? If that model is available with navigation (I don't think it is) could you include that as well?

What would the MF be with excellent credit on the 36/10K (or 12K)? If they offer a single pay lease, what would the MF be for that as well?

Are there any incentives/rebates currently available on that model?

Do you know when the 2018 coupes will be out and if they will offer a turbo model in the coupe?

Thank you

52%/50% residual for non-NAV/NAV. (36/12.. no 10K/yr from Honda)
    .00059 MF
    $1250 dealer cash + $1000 bonus lease cash
    Don't have Honda single pay info.

No info on 2018 models.
    .00001 MF for single pay leases.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4