Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Chevrolet Volt Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• thierry14thierry14 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2017
    Hi Everyone,
    As a thank you to the forum for the great insight it provides, figured I would offer up a post mortem on my Volt lease which completed end of April (MF .0006). I could never quite get all my numbers to match up exactly with GM's calculations during negotiation process but I got close enough and got to a total cost of lease figure that I was comfortable with ($15,882).
    Term was 36/10 on a Volt premiere with MSRP $40,525 (residual 50%)
    I only got 7% off MSRP in the end but I'm in West Los Angeles where Volts move pretty quickly and don't sit on the lots very long more than a few days.
    Also, I got the excess wear and tear which partially explains higher Gross Capitalized Cost.

Hope it helps others with their negotiations
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145
    thierry14 said:

Hi Everyone,
    As a thank you to the forum for the great insight it provides, figured I would offer up a post mortem on my Volt lease which completed end of April (MF .0006). I could never quite get all my numbers to match up exactly with GM's calculations during negotiation process but I got close enough and got to a total cost of lease figure that I was comfortable with ($15,882).
    Term was 36/10 on a Volt premiere with MSRP $40,525 (residual 50%)
    I only got 7% off MSRP in the end but I'm in West Los Angeles where Volts move pretty quickly and don't sit on the lots very long more than a few days.
    Also, I got the excess wear and tear which partially explains higher Gross Capitalized Cost.

Hope it helps others with their negotiations

Congrats, and thanks for sharing!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• suydamsuydam Member Posts: 4,676
    Enjoy your Volt! We love ours!
    '14 Buick Encore Convenience
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • compmancompman Member Posts: 26
    We found a blue Volt LT, but it's in transit, so we put a deposit down and will get the car in a few days. But here's the lease deal. No money down, and rebates include 4400, 2250, 500 (bonus tag) and first months payment. We live in southern CA. Any thoughts on this deal? If we put 2000 down the monthly payments drop to about 230. Thanks!

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    compman said:

We found a blue Volt LT, but it's in transit, so we put a deposit down and will get the car in a few days. But here's the lease deal. No money down, and rebates include 4400, 2250, 500 (bonus tag) and first months payment. We live in southern CA. Any thoughts on this deal? If we put 2000 down the monthly payments drop to about 230. Thanks!

Looks good. I wouldn't put any money down.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• compsciphdcompsciphd Member Posts: 8
    I can get you a better deal, probably save you $30 to $45 a month (by lowering your sale price $1 to $1.5K)
    edited May 2017
    Compsciphd: well the dealer didnt seem to want to budge on the sale price. How would you be able to to get a better deal. Are you a broker or dealer?
    I just leased a volt (i.e. less than a week ago) and know what the dealers I spoke with in nor cal were willing to do. Almost 100% positive I could get a sale price for $31k and possibly $30,500 (i.e. I asked them if I sent more business their way what deals would they do with no negotiation).
    I appreciate the offer of assistance, but I'm located down in southern CA, so I have a feeling any savings in sales price will probably be eaten up with shipping costs.
    call community chevrolet. that's closer and they have a good deal, at worst can use them to negotiate your dealer down
    I checked into Community Chevy, and their website had the Volt for a "special price" of about 400 less than around here. But because the dealer that I'm involved with in San Diego had Bonus Tagged the car I wanted, it was about the same monthly cost. Not worth the 3 hour drive up to LA area, dealing with LA traffic, then another 3 hour drive home just to save less than $5/mo!

Your sale price of $31K or $30.5K was probably after the $1000 purchase/finance incentive, which goes away when you lease. I've checked with other dealers in the area for the LT with no options in blue and none will go below $32K.

Waiting for the shipment of Volts to come in early next week. With the increase in supply, maybe the dealers will be willing to go below the $32K floor since most dealers will have the same car, and the competitive pricing returns.
    Enjoy your Volt! Don't overthink too much.
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
    yea, the electric blue is more expensive. I was talking base LT in base colors. the electric blue is a more expensive color. enjoy your volt, I'm enjoying mine.
  • s0cr4t1cs0cr4t1c Member Posts: 23
    edited May 2017
    Hi Michaell! Thanks for your all your help on this forum.

Could I get the MF, residual, and lease cash for both the LT and Premier in central Florida (Orlando)? Thanks!
    s0cr4t1c said:

Hi Michaell! Thanks for your all your help on this forum.

Could I get the MF, residual, and lease cash for both the LT and Premier in central Florida (Orlando)? Thanks!

36/15 numbers - .00069 and 48% (LT) or 47% (Premier)

$4400 lease cash on LT: $4025 on Premier

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Wow! Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry, I should've included that I'm looking at a 39month/10k deal. It seems there's a lease offer through the end of May and I'd like to have those underlying numbers. Thanks again so much for your help!
    s0cr4t1c said:

Wow! Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry, I should've included that I'm looking at a 39month/10k deal. It seems there's a lease offer through the end of May and I'd like to have those underlying numbers. Thanks again so much for your help!

Same MF and incentives.

49% for LT 39/10
    48% for Premier 39/10

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

And one last question...

When figuring the residual value, should I use MSRP or the negotiated price?
  • shaan23shaan23 Member Posts: 7
    Residual Value is always a percentage of MSRP
    shaan23 said:

Residual Value is always a percentage of MSRP

Correct - bottom line number of the factory window sticker. Base MSRP + Options + Destination

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi there forum type people! I just attempted to negotiate a lease on a 2017 Volt LT and well... crashed and burned. No deal. I'd be interested in any feedback.

The MSRP was $35850, $33701 after discount (their website advertised $32,900 but it seemed like they wouldn't acknowledge that).
    Rebate offered was $4900.

$28801 was total cap cost with .00069 MF and 48% residual or $17208.

39 /15k lease

Trying to trade in my 2011 VW CC. They were giving me about $1300 after payoff, but high end of fair trade would've given me up to $2300.

So, long story short, I wanted to get a deal with $0 at signing with payments under $300/month and they just wouldn't get anywhere close. The last offer for $0 down was over $350/month. Scoping out forums, I see lots of people getting sub $300 leases with no cash sign and drive. Now yeah, a number of people are out in California where there are additional state incentives, but those folks are getting low $200s. For example, if the dealer would've come down to $32000 ($900 off their internet price) before the rebate and given me $1800 on my trade after payoff, the Edmunds calculator shows a payment of $291.

Again, any feedback would be appreciated. Was I crazy to expect a sub $300 lease payment here in Florida?
    s0cr4t1c said:

Hi there forum type people! I just attempted to negotiate a lease on a 2017 Volt LT and well... crashed and burned. No deal. I'd be interested in any feedback.

The MSRP was $35850, $33701 after discount (their website advertised $32,900 but it seemed like they wouldn't acknowledge that).
    Rebate offered was $4900.

$28801 was total cap cost with .00069 MF and 48% residual or $17208.

39 /15k lease

Trying to trade in my 2011 VW CC. They were giving me about $1300 after payoff, but high end of fair trade would've given me up to $2300.

So, long story short, I wanted to get a deal with $0 at signing with payments under $300/month and they just wouldn't get anywhere close. The last offer for $0 down was over $350/month. Scoping out forums, I see lots of people getting sub $300 leases with no cash sign and drive. Now yeah, a number of people are out in California where there are additional state incentives, but those folks are getting low $200s. For example, if the dealer would've come down to $32000 ($900 off their internet price) before the rebate and given me $1800 on my trade after payoff, the Edmunds calculator shows a payment of $291.

Again, any feedback would be appreciated. Was I crazy to expect a sub $300 lease payment here in Florida?

As is, your numbers give me a payment of $354/mo before tax.

You'd need to knock another $2000 off the cap cost to get the pre-tax payment under $300/mo

How many dealers are you willing to travel to? Get them to compete against each other, you might get a deal that can't be beat.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

No state rebates in Florida?
    That seems very high for an LT lease.
    I will say that when I shopped a Volt in SoCal last July the lease prices were very high. By December they had dropped considerably. I was glad I waited.
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
    Yeah, I think I could've insisted for top dollar on my trade in, but they didn't want to come off the $33,701 (only a $2149 discount off MSRP). How much of a discount could I reasonably push for? Also, is there any way to up the rebate cash? If GM is getting the $7500 credit from the feds, surely the rebate could go higher?

This was the second dealer I visited, but the first that I've gotten down to numbers with. The first casually offered $0 cash with my trade in and a payment under $300, but I wouldn't put much stock in that. There are a few more dealers around Orlando I'm going to scope out. If I can't get down around the $300 mark, I'll be driving the VW for a couple more years.
    s0cr4t1c said:

Yeah, I think I could've insisted for top dollar on my trade in, but they didn't want to come off the $33,701 (only a $2149 discount off MSRP). How much of a discount could I reasonably push for? Also, is there any way to up the rebate cash? If GM is getting the $7500 credit from the feds, surely the rebate could go higher?

This was the second dealer I visited, but the first that I've gotten down to numbers with. The first casually offered $0 cash with my trade in and a payment under $300, but I wouldn't put much stock in that. There are a few more dealers around Orlando I'm going to scope out. If I can't get down around the $300 mark, I'll be driving the VW for a couple more years.

No way to up the lease cash - that's set by GM Financial.

Keep shopping, and expand to Tampa/St. Pete and/or Jacksonville

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

you should be getting 6650 to 7150 back in CCR rebates on a Volt LT. In California (and elsewhere) the sale price for the Volt LTs is between $30K and $31K (i.e. 3-4+k off MSRP). the dealers are about $2K negative on these deals, but they make it up in volume bonuses. depending on the dealer, they might not want to go that $2K negative.
    Looking a bit closer, it appears that they had the residual set at 46%. The paper I have says that's for 39 months but doesn't state mileage. We were working with a presumed 15k, but I told them I could go all the way down to 10k miles.

Any idea why their info showed 46% vs the 49% Michaell had above? Is it the mileage that was messing with things? This dealership was in Sanford, FL if that helps.

Thanks again to Michaell and everyone on this forum for your help!
    s0cr4t1c said:

Looking a bit closer, it appears that they had the residual set at 46%. The paper I have says that's for 39 months but doesn't state mileage. We were working with a presumed 15k, but I told them I could go all the way down to 10k miles.

Any idea why their info showed 46% vs the 49% Michaell had above? Is it the mileage that was messing with things? This dealership was in Sanford, FL if that helps.

Thanks again to Michaell and everyone on this forum for your help!

The lease term and mileage determine the residual value.

36/15 is 48%
    39/15 is 46%

Add 2% for 12K
    Add 3% for 10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Just got off the phone with a dealer is St Cloud, FL and they're telling me 48% residual on a 36/10 lease, LT trim. Is that right?
    s0cr4t1c said:

Just got off the phone with a dealer is St Cloud, FL and they're telling me 48% residual on a 36/10 lease, LT trim. Is that right?

48% is the 36/15 residual for the LT

48% is the 39/10 residual for the Premier trim.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

They called back and agreed with 51% on 36/10. Said they had pulled the numbers for 12k, but that still isn't right, lol.

So I'm feeling pretty good about this car and I'm going to attempt to negotiate a lease tomorrow.

Two things that will help me be better prepared:

1. They say there's a $1500 bonus tag incentive if I finance with GM. That means I'd get $1500 on top of the $4400 rebate right? That money is good for leases as well as outright purchases?

2. When I'm presenting blue book values from Edmunds, KBB, and NADA, those fair market/true market values are BEFORE rebate and bonus cash right? I feel like they may try to slip the bonus cash in before the negotiated sale price.

Thanks again!
    s0cr4t1c said:

They called back and agreed with 51% on 36/10. Said they had pulled the numbers for 12k, but that still isn't right, lol.

So I'm feeling pretty good about this car and I'm going to attempt to negotiate a lease tomorrow.

Two things that will help me be better prepared:

1. They say there's a $1500 bonus tag incentive if I finance with GM. That means I'd get $1500 on top of the $4400 rebate right? That money is good for leases as well as outright purchases?

2. When I'm presenting blue book values from Edmunds, KBB, and NADA, those fair market/true market values are BEFORE rebate and bonus cash right? I feel like they may try to slip the bonus cash in before the negotiated sale price.

Thanks again!

1. The $1500 bonus tag is for purchasing/financing thru GM Financial. If you lease, that goes away. You get $4400 (for the LT) as CCR rebate, plus another $2250 in CCR if you are in certain areas of the country. check Edmunds info on the rebates/incentives for your area. that said, it's normally $1000 bonus, so there may be another $500 bonus from somewhere (maybe that specific car was bonus tagged). Also, depending on if your state is a CARB state, you may be able to get the 1st months payment "rebated" back in the CAP Cost reduction area.
    2. Check the True Market Value carefully, as many times it will reflect the $1000/$1500 PURCHASE bonus. So you need to back that out of the value.

Since the lease is determined by the selling price, just tell the dealer that you just want to talk about that. Forget the bonus tags, trade ins, down payment, monthly payments, etc. Those will all fall into place after the selling price is negotiated.

And, as you discovered, verify all the numbers! It's amazing how many "mistakes" they make....to their benefit.

Good luck!
    Chevy's website says 'Bonus Tag' for this car, but I can't figure out what, if anything that means for a lease. It says $1500 off if you finance with GM financial.

I checked Edmunds, and while it says incentives are available, when I click the link, nothing shows.
    s0cr4t1c said:

Chevy's website says 'Bonus Tag' for this car, but I can't figure out what, if anything that means for a lease. It says $1500 off if you finance with GM financial.

I checked Edmunds, and while it says incentives are available, when I click the link, nothing shows.

Bonus tag usually means an extra rebate, specific to that individual vehicle. I think it might be related to time on the lot, etc. That's usually good with a lease.

A finance rebate is not going to be applicable to a lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

So I discovered that I'm eligible for a 'supplier discount' through my employer. I requested an authorization code which I've received by email. I'm trying to figure out what good, if at all, this will do me with negotiating a sale price. It seems like it's just a no-hassle pricing deal (but not really a deal). All blue books put the Volt LT fair market value below invoice anyway.

Does anyone know anything about supplier pricing? How do I use it? Up front before negotiating sale price, or after? Or should I just throw this in the trash?
    s0cr4t1c said:

So I discovered that I'm eligible for a 'supplier discount' through my employer. I requested an authorization code which I've received by email. I'm trying to figure out what good, if at all, this will do me with negotiating a sale price. It seems like it's just a no-hassle pricing deal (but not really a deal). All blue books put the Volt LT fair market value below invoice anyway.

Does anyone know anything about supplier pricing? How do I use it? Up front before negotiating sale price, or after? Or should I just throw this in the trash?

I've used GM supplier pricing in the past. The deal, as you've noted, is OK.

You may be able to beat it with some decent haggling skills.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited May 2017
    MSRP $35,455
    Invoice $34,003

KBB Fair Market Range = $31,626-$33,318
    Edmunds TMV - $32,953
    NADA Guides - $31,542 - $34,503

Only the highest end of NADA gets over invoice. I'm shooting for around $32,500. I assume with these ranges, dealers are making money entirely from holdback and incentives from GM? Is the Volt unusual for regularly selling for significantly less than invoice?
    s0cr4t1c said:

MSRP $35,455
    Invoice $34,003

KBB Fair Market Range = $31,626-$33,318
    Edmunds TMV - $32,953
    NADA Guides - $31,542 - $34,503

Only the highest end of NADA gets over invoice. I'm shooting for around $32,500. I assume with these ranges, dealers are making money entirely from holdback and encentives from GM? Is the Volt unusual for regularly selling for significantly less than invoice?

Not unusual. There are likely lots of incentives, etc. that the dealers get that the public know nothing about. Dealers won't agree to a price unless they are making money somewhere.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Just got home from attempt number two at a lease negotiation, and again, no dice. I think I was much better prepared this time and successfully countered the sales guy's attempts to mislead me about the numbers, but he kept insisting on some things that I'm under the impression are false:

1. He said KBB, Edmunds, and NADA guides were just wrong on their pricing or they include manufacturer incentives (4400 rebate + 500CCR). I was under the impression that those incentives are AFTER the negotiated price range per the blue books? Guy kept trying to roll incentives into the price negotiation and I kept saying 'no, we're talking price BEFORE incentives.'

2. He told me a couple of times that 'leases are different' re: price negotiation. I'm sure that's patent B.S. Whether I buy the car or the leasing company buys the car, the dealership makes the sale. Additionally, GM financial probably likes leases because they pocket the $7500 federal rebate minus incentives passed to the customer, and they make money on the MF.

So here's what I was trying for:

$35,455 MSRP
    $34,003 Invoice
    Bottom end of blue book pricing - $31,542(Edmunds)

I offered $31,554.95 (11% off MSRP) as an opener, and conceded to them that I was hunting for the absolute best pricing. I had hoped for a counter of maybe $33k, followed by another offer from me of $32k, and finally landing somewhere around $32,500 which is over the 'fair market value' of $32,164 per KBB. Dude. Wouldn't. Budge. No counter offer was made at all. He just kept trying to insist that the blue books were wrong and that I needed to be up around invoice pricing.

Any tips, tricks, and general feedback would be appreciated on how to get these dealers to come down into blue book pricing range.
    We're looking at the LT in Blue, with no options (Comfort pkg, Cargo net, etc.), so the MSRP is 34,490. But other than one dealership ($31K) near Disneyland 80 miles away (we're in San Diego), everyone is around 32k at best for selling price. (We were going to jump on that one, but it was sold a few hours before we were going to get it). We have one coming in from factory tomorrow that the dealer near us bonus tagged, so with the selling price at 32K, it knocks it down to 31.5 (tho not for taxes, reg, etc.).

So with your car going for 1K more, you probably are looking at between 32.5 and 33K (depending on where you live).

But if the dealer isn't budging from the invoice price, walk away and find another dealer. Go to the different dealer websites and request a price quote. That way you can get a lot done via phone or email, and maybe play one dealer off of another (assuming it's the same config).

You never know, a dealer could come along and really need another sale to fill the quota, giving you a really sweet deal.

Good luck!
    compman said:

We're looking at the LT in Blue, with no options (Comfort pkg, Cargo net, etc.), so the MSRP is 34,490. But other than one dealership ($31K) near Disneyland 80 miles away (we're in San Diego), everyone is around 32k at best for selling price. (We were going to jump on that one, but it was sold a few hours before we were going to get it). We have one coming in from factory tomorrow that the dealer near us bonus tagged, so with the selling price at 32K, it knocks it down to 31.5 (tho not for taxes, reg, etc.).

So with your car going for 1K more, you probably are looking at between 32.5 and 33K (depending on where you live).

But if the dealer isn't budging from the invoice price, walk away and find another dealer. Go to the different dealer websites and request a price quote. That way you can get a lot done via phone or email, and maybe play one dealer off of another (assuming it's the same config).

You never know, a dealer could come along and really need another sale to fill the quota, giving you a really sweet deal.

Good luck!

Nothing much for me to add, to that. The more dealers you work with, the better your chances are of getting your price, or close to your price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited May 2017
    Am I correct about these two things though? Blue book values are BEFORE the 4400 rebate and 500CCR right? And there shouldn't be any difference in negotiating sale price on a lease vs. purchase, except of course for those finance offers like '$1500 off if you finance with GM', right?

"1. He said KBB, Edmunds, and NADA guides were just wrong on their pricing or they include manufacturer incentives (4400 rebate + 500CCR). I was under the impression that those incentives are AFTER the negotiated price range per the blue books? Guy kept trying to roll incentives into the price negotiation and I kept saying 'no, we're talking price BEFORE incentives.'

2. He told me a couple of times that 'leases are different' re: price negotiation. I'm sure that's patent B.S. Whether I buy the car or the leasing company buys the car, the dealership makes the sale. Additionally, GM financial probably likes leases because they pocket the $7500 federal rebate minus incentives passed to the customer, and they make money on the MF."
    Yes, you are correct. Because the rebates will vary buy which direction you go (leave vs. purchase/financing), which CCRs/bonus tags you qualify for, and location, the "book values" are before they are taken into account. The only exception would be on some sites that include a generic customer "cash back if you finance with XXX Financial". But those are usually listed and easy to back out of the value.

Either the salesperson didn't know what he was talking about or he was just flat out lying (probably the latter). My advice would be to steer clear of that dealership, as he may be an indicator of how that place is run. Try a different dealership. Or better yet, contact all the dealers in your area (or even further if you don't mind traveling a little bit - just have the deal in place first!) that have your car in the configuration you want and see what their best price is. Remember....Selling price! Before rebates! :-)
    Called 3 more dealers for quotes. Best I could get is $33400 on an MSRP of $35850, just inside the upper range of KBB 'fair value'. That dealership is 1hr45 away from me. The guy I talked to seemed to be a fairly straight shooter and broke it down for me even taking out holdback.

I suspect that the dealer incentives just aren't very good in my area and that's why no one wants to play ball. Maybe when the 2018s come in the fall, there will be better incentives to move the '17s.

One last big THANK YOU! to you guys for all your help on this forum!
    I think you are right. I'm in Santa Barbara County and when I shopped last July the lease numbers were ridiculous. By December they had come down a lot, even on the 2017s! If you can wait you'll get better numbers.
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • jhunterkjhunterk Member Posts: 7
    Hi, All

Never leased a vehicle before, but I am interested in leasing a 2017 Volt LT, I am in Northern CA, the best deal I can get so far is
    $98 month, 36 month 10k/year. $5300 downpay.
    was told I will get $1500 rebate from CA state + $500 rebate from PG&E
    and actual monthly payment would be around $115
    so the total cost for 3 years looks like would be $7440,

Is this a good deal? Dealer refuses to tell me the real "selling price" on the phone, just kept repeating the monthly payment number

PS. I originally wanted a Premier model, but was told the monthly payment would be $280 with similar downpay.
    don't know how they came up with that number.

Also how much more for monthly payment if I want to increase it to 15k miles/year? Is there a way to reverse calculating the MF and residual number from the info above?
    jhunterk said:

Hi, All

Never leased a vehicle before, but I am interested in leasing a 2017 Volt LT, I am in Northern CA, the best deal I can get so far is

Is this a good deal? Dealer refuses to tell me the real "selling price" on the phone, just kept repeating the monthly payment number

PS. I originally wanted a Premier model, but was told the monthly payment would be $280 with similar downpay.

Also how much more for monthly payment if I want to increase it to 15k miles/year? Is there a way to reverse calculating the MF and residual number from the info above?

Don't put $5300 down on a lease. If you want to put $2500 upfront, because you expect to get $2000 back later, that's not a bad way to go..

Residual decreases by 3%, if you go from 10K/yr to 15K/yr. On a $35K MSRP vehicle, that adds about $30/mo. to the lease payment.

If dealers won't answer your questions, find another dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jhunterkjhunterk Member Posts: 7
    kyfdx said:

jhunterk said:

Hi, All

Don't put $5300 down on a lease. If you want to put $2500 upfront, because you expect to get $2000 back later, that's not a bad way to go..

Residual decreases by 3%, if you go from 10K/yr to 15K/yr. On a $35K MSRP vehicle, that adds about $30/mo. to the lease payment.

Thanks for the advice. the actually out of pocket cost will be $5300 - $2000 = $3300 after the rebate, and they said the downpay is part of deal.
    Do you know the current MF and residual for 12k and 15k annul limit in Northern CA?
    Is the MF you give based on a perfect credit score?
    The dealer just told me the difference between 10k and 15k in terms of lease payment is $40/month, Shouldn't the lease quote from the dealer show everything like Net Cap Cost, MF, etc?
    edited May 2017
    jhunterk said:

kyfdx said:

jhunterk said:

Hi, All

Thanks for the advice. the actually out of pocket cost will be $5300 - $2000 = $3300 after the rebate, and they said the downpay is part of deal.
    Do you know the current MF and residual for 12k and 15k annul limit in Northern CA?
    Is the MF you give based on a perfect credit score?
    The dealer just told me the difference between 10k and 15k in terms of lease payment is $40/month, Shouldn't the lease quote from the dealer show everything like Net Cap Cost, MF, etc?
    50% / 48% residual for 36/12 and 36/15

Yes, the MF we quote is for top tier credit.

If the dealer quote sheets were that transparent, there wouldn't be anyplace for them to hide stuff for extra profit. :wink:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I would not put that much down on a lease. 
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere