Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Audi Q7 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

orangtololorangtolol Member Posts: 2
edited January 2017 in Audi
Hi, I remember there being a 2016 Q7 prices paid thread in this forum. But now its gone ...

Anyways, I'll start one for the 2017 model ...

In the market for a Black OnyxP+/Vision/DriverAssist/20in/Tow/RSE wire Prep/Destination in the BayArea. MSRP=66,425. Talked to StevensCreek and gotten 6% off MSRP, brings it down to roughly $61,000+TTL.

What have you all gotten? On a side note, I'm thinking of spending the extra premium to jump to a Prestige at this price point. Thoughts?

Thanks.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200

Hi, I remember there being a 2016 Q7 prices paid thread in this forum. But now its gone ...

Anyways, I'll start one for the 2017 model ...

In the market for a Black OnyxP+/Vision/DriverAssist/20in/Tow/RSE wire Prep/Destination in the BayArea. MSRP=66,425. Talked to StevensCreek and gotten 6% off MSRP, brings it down to roughly $61,000+TTL.

What have you all gotten? On a side note, I'm thinking of spending the extra premium to jump to a Prestige at this price point. Thoughts?

Thanks.

6% off is pretty good, but 6% off that MSRP is about $62,400.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• orangtololorangtolol Member Posts: 2
    You're absolutely right. Looking back at my notes, its $61,000 + the Destination/Paint that they excluded from the % off because those aren't their charges. At the end of the day, it comes to 62,400-62,500+TTL.

• dfost24dfost24 Member Posts: 9
    I haven't shopped that hard yet as I'm not quite ready to commit, but have received 2 quotes (of course the deal would have to be signed to verify) at $3,500 off MSRP of $67,025 (Prestige w/Cold Weather). Technically I was quoted $500 over invoice, but haven't seen the updated invoice since the $700 price increase to confirm. That's 5.22%, so pretty good, but not quite 6%. I assume I could get to 6% by actually trying, but don't want to push a dealer unless I know I'm ready to commit.
  • autechpanautechpan Member Posts: 10
    I'm in the market for a Q7, and I'm in the Bay Area too.

Black Onyx w/ NBrn or PBiege int
    P+/Vision/20in/Bose

sounds like 6% off MSRP is what I should be shooting for? I was under the impression that these were selling really well and that dealers were not give much off sticker.

Is it everyone's impression that Audi lease terms are poor?

finally, does everyone of these have the towing package? I don't want it but it seems unavoidable...

autechpan said:

P+/Vision/20in/Bose

sounds like 6% off MSRP is what I should be shooting for? I was under the impression that these were selling really well and that dealers were not give much off sticker.

finally, does everyone of these have the towing package? I don't want it but it seems unavoidable...

6% off might be aspirational for a Q7. That's just a general rule of thumb for Audi.

Yes, the lease program is not good (which is typical for Audi)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• audifanboiaudifanboi Member Posts: 21
    I have seen as high as 10/12% off MSRP for other models but dont see that as reality for a 17 Q7. That percent is a guideline for what the potential is but with supply the way it is, I dont see that as an potential until later this year.

You may have better luck negotiating a 2.0 P+ since the 3.0 is in higher demamd.
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    If you recently sold or traded in a BMW for a Mercedes, Jaguar, Volvo, Audi or Cadillac vehicle, a reporter would be interested in speaking with you about your experience. Please send a note to PR@Edmunds.com no later than 5 p.m. EST on Tuesday, Jan. 31, 2017. Thanks!
  • autechpanautechpan Member Posts: 10
    kyfdx said:
    I'm in the market for a Q7, and I'm in the Bay Area too. Black Onyx w/ NBrn or PBiege int P+/Vision/20in/Bose sounds like 6% off MSRP is what I should be shooting for? I was under the impression that these were selling really well and that dealers were not give much off sticker. Is it everyone's impression that Audi lease terms are poor? finally, does everyone of these have the towing package? I don't want it but it seems unavoidable...
    6% off might be aspirational for a Q7. That's just a general rule of thumb for Audi. Yes, the lease program is not good (which is typical for Audi)
    I ended up getting exactly what I wanted (P+, 3.0, vision, 20" wheels, cold weather, color combo wife coveted) for invoice +$500, 36/12 @ MF of 196 and appropriate residual.  Very excited.  Love the car.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145
    autechpan said:

kyfdx said:

autechpan said:

P+/Vision/20in/Bose

6% off might be aspirational for a Q7. That's just a general rule of thumb for Audi.

I ended up getting exactly what I wanted (P+, 3.0, vision, 20" wheels, cold weather, color combo wife coveted) for invoice +$500, 36/12 @ MF of 196 and appropriate residual.  Very excited.  Love the car.

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• graymangrayman Member Posts: 2
    autechpan said:

kyfdx said:

autechpan said:

P+/Vision/20in/Bose

Would you mind sharing what the "appropriate residual" should be? Thanks.
  • I posted in another forum (same name i think). Anyway, will post here too.

I am in the Sac area so I might take a trip to Stevens Creak and see what I can do. Question for anyone out there though - am I in a better position to order a Q7 rather than purchase one from the lot (if I can find one given how hot they are)? I'm looking to go all out including the B&O upgrade (any comments on that too would be great) so I figure all I need to do is walk into a dealer, they fill out paperwork, and I get my car 4-6 months later.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
  • antons911antons911 Member Posts: 66
    edited June 2017
    Is this a good deal?
    2018 q7 2.0 premium , cold and towing package 
     AutoNation Savings:-$2,625.00 
     AutoNation Price:$49,875.00 

Sales Tax (estimate):+$5,137.13 
     Tag/Registration Fees (estimate):+$600.00 
     Documentation Fee:+$150.00 
     Customer Deposit:-$1,000.00 
     Balance Due (estimate):

$54,762.13 

This is factory order.
    antons911 said:

Is this a good deal?
    2018 q7 2.0 premium , cold and towing package 

AutoNation Savings:-$2,625.00 
     AutoNation Price:$49,875.00 

Sales Tax (estimate):+$5,137.13 
     Tag/Registration Fees (estimate):+$600.00 
     Documentation Fee:+$150.00 
     Customer Deposit:-$1,000.00 
     Balance Due (estimate):

$54,762.13 

This is factory order.
    5% off seems pretty reasonable for an order of a 2018 model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• fmuhammedfmuhammed Member Posts: 30
    can anyone please share monthly lease payment including all payments at signing for Q7 premium plus 3.0
  • carbcarb Member Posts: 14
    Just got a new 2017 Prestige MSRP $70810.00. Negotiated down to about $64600 + fees + tax. Only one dealer here in Atlanta accepted my numbers. 
    carb said:

Just got a new 2017 Prestige MSRP $70810.00. Negotiated down to about $64600 + fees + tax. Only one dealer here in Atlanta accepted my numbers. 

Congrats! That's a strong discount from sticker.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• carbcarb Member Posts: 14
    Michaell said:
    Congrats! That's a strong discount from sticker.
    Thanks. the new 18s already in the lot and end of the month helped a little. Just wanted to share my experience. 
  • digital_bdigital_b Member Posts: 129
    just bought a 2018 prestige with cold weather, drivers assistance, beam rings, towing prep, towing connector and the lightning and usb cables for 7% off and 1000 off for audi loyalty.
    digital_b said:

just bought a 2018 prestige with cold weather, drivers assistance, beam rings, towing prep, towing connector and the lightning and usb cables for 7% off and 1000 off for audi loyalty.

Congrats! Care to share your deal details with us?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• robaudiq7robaudiq7 Member Posts: 2
    When it come to buying, timing is everything. I am picking tomorrow my new 2018 q7 prestige metallic white, beige interior with msrp 70,060. Final negotiated price inclusive of (750 loyalty rebate), 5 year service and dealer fees 61,136. Fantastic price. Buy in December.
    robaudiq7 said:

When it come to buying, timing is everything. I am picking tomorrow my new 2018 q7 prestige metallic white, beige interior with msrp 70,060. Final negotiated price inclusive of (750 loyalty rebate), 5 year service and dealer fees 61,136. Fantastic price. Buy in December.

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator