Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Price paid for 2018 Infiniti QX80?

dholiya7dholiya7 Member Posts: 1
edited December 2017 in INFINITI
Guys. I just purchased 2018, AWD, qx80. The MSRP was $76650 includes theater package, driver assist, rooft rack, and split bench. I negotiated to $67100 as the final price, plus taxes. Is it a good price?/ The dealer said invoice is 71480. please share your price paid experience for 2018 models. thx.

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,228
    While you are waiting for others to chime in, click on the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page to check Edmunds TMV price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    m5beastm5beast Member Posts: 5
    dholiya7 's purchase price of 12.5% below MSRP for a 2018 QX80 would be a great deal. I went to a local dealer and tried getting a similar spec car for the same discount. I was told point blank that won't be doable on the 2018 model year. Not even sure if they would be willing to sell at invoice. Anyone else out there who could post negotiated prices against MSRP on the east coast, specifically for those buying not leasing? I am looking to trade in and finance the difference while the promotional rates are still low.
  • Options
    m5beastm5beast Member Posts: 5
    I ended up buying a 2018 Base 4WD with the Driver Assist and Split Bench packages MSRP $71,995. Negotiated the purchase price down to $66,000 and the dealer (Ray Catena Infiniti of Edison) was very nice to also include the roof rail cross bars free of charge (a $400 value). I think I got a good deal, and I feel my final price was pretty close to the dealer's bottom line.
  • Options
    m5beast said:

I ended up buying a 2018 Base 4WD with the Driver Assist and Split Bench packages MSRP $71,995. Negotiated the purchase price down to $66,000 and the dealer (Ray Catena Infiniti of Edison) was very nice to also include the roof rail cross bars free of charge (a $400 value). I think I got a good deal, and I feel my final price was pretty close to the dealer's bottom line.

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kmassokmasso Member Posts: 9
    Does anyone happen to know what the IFS interest rate is "at par" for 60 months on an '18 QX80? I am being quoted 2.4% but I'm not sure if the dealer is putting a margin on top of the IFS rate.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,319
    kmasso said:

Does anyone happen to know what the IFS interest rate is "at par" for 60 months on an '18 QX80? I am being quoted 2.4% but I'm not sure if the dealer is putting a margin on top of the IFS rate.

2.4% is the base rate from IFS for the QX80 in March.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    kmassokmasso Member Posts: 9
    Thank you Michaell, do you know if the IFS 2.4% @ 60 months is still the base rate on an 2018 QX80 for April?
  • Options
    kmasso said:

Thank you Michaell, do you know if the IFS 2.4% @ 60 months is still the base rate on an 2018 QX80 for April?

Yes.. up to 63 months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    closenoughclosenough Member Posts: 31
    Any recent experiences out there?