Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2019 Honda Fit Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,153
edited June 2018 in Honda
Ask your 2019 Fit lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2019 Honda Fit here.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• Options
    hitoninohitonino Member Posts: 41
    Hi....could you please provide me with the MF, lease incentive, and residual for Fit LX CVT with sensing and Fit EX 36,000 miles/3 years lease? I reside in Columbia, Missouri, 65202.
  • Options
    hitonino said:

Hi....could you please provide me with the MF, lease incentive, and residual for Fit LX CVT with sensing and Fit EX 36,000 miles/3 years lease? I reside in Columbia, Missouri, 65202.

.00220 MF
    60%/62% residual for LXHS/EX

I'd wait until July, and see if Honda puts any incentives on this model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ryoung81ryoung81 Member Posts: 18
    Is there any difference in residual /mf between 10k and 12k miles per year on the CVT LX? 
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,289
    ryoung81 said:

Is there any difference in residual /mf between 10k and 12k miles per year on the CVT LX? 

If 10K is offered (usually only in the greater NYC area), then add 1% to the 12K residual. No change in MF or incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    lesseefairlesseefair Member Posts: 132
    May I please have the MF, RV and any lease incentives for:

2019 Honda Fit LX
    CVT
    36/12
    Zip code: 53092

Thank you very much.

(I'm shopping for a "value lease," so if for some nutty reason 24/12 offers better MF and RV, I would greatly appreciate those numbers, too. Typically that is not the case with Honda, from my experience leasing.)
  • Options

2019 Honda Fit LX
    CVT
    36/12

Thank you very much.

(I'm shopping for a "value lease," so if for some nutty reason 24/12 offers better MF and RV, I would greatly appreciate those numbers, too. Typically that is not the case with Honda, from my experience leasing.)

.00230 and 62%

Not much value to be had with that high MF.

I don't think you're going to find a lot of "value" leases ... MF are up with almost every brand.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    lesseefairlesseefair Member Posts: 132
    Yes, thank you. I'm finding that out, unfortunately.

I thought for sure that once October 1st hit, there'd be a 2018 clearing out, etc., with great deals to be had. (My current lease ends October 17th.) But I'm not really seeing anything.

Looking at the Fit, Civic, Kia Soul, Subaru Impreza...

Subaru Impreza hatch was a steal when it was rolled out last winter, but now even a 2018 would put me at $213/mo, all-in.

No, $213/mo isn't terrible, but for the past 3 years, my Civic lease has been $168, all-in. I was hoping to remain in that general area.

Probably won't happen.

Thanks, again.
    Michaell said:

2019 Honda Fit LX
    CVT
    36/12

Thank you very much.

.00230 and 62%

I don't think you're going to find a lot of "value" leases ... MF are up with almost every brand.
  • Options

Yes, thank you. I'm finding that out, unfortunately.

I thought for sure that once October 1st hit, there'd be a 2018 clearing out, etc., with great deals to be had. (My current lease ends October 17th.) But I'm not really seeing anything.

Looking at the Fit, Civic, Kia Soul, Subaru Impreza...

Subaru Impreza hatch was a steal when it was rolled out last winter, but now even a 2018 would put me at $213/mo, all-in.

No, $213/mo isn't terrible, but for the past 3 years, my Civic lease has been $168, all-in. I was hoping to remain in that general area.

Probably won't happen.

Thanks, again.

Michaell said:

2019 Honda Fit LX
    CVT
    36/12

Thank you very much.

.00230 and 62%

Might need to widen your search.

Corolla, Sentra, etc.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    glawen1glawen1 Member Posts: 22
    Hi! Could I please have the 36/12 December numbers for 2019 Honda Fit base & sport MT, AT and EX in Pittsburgh PA 15090? I have 790 FICO first tier credit. Thanks!
  • Options
    glawen1 said:

Hi! Could I please have the 36/12 December numbers for 2019 Honda Fit base & sport MT, AT and EX in Pittsburgh PA 15090? I have 790 FICO first tier credit. Thanks!

.00240 and 62% for all three trims.

Transmission choice does not impact the numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    mntrandtmntrandt Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2019
    Hi,
    May I please have the numbers for a 2019 LX or EX in Orange County, 92612? 36/12
  • Options
    mntrandt said:

Hi,
    May I please have the numbers for a 2019 LX or EX in Orange County, 92612? 36/12

.00240 MF and 61% residual
    Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mntrandt said:

Hi,

.00240 and 61%
    Both trims
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    KI108KI108 Member Posts: 1
    Good morning, could you please provide me with the MF, lease incentive, and residual for 2019 Fit LX CVT with sensing and Fit EX 36,000 miles/3 years lease for 85016? I would appreciate your input very much. What would be considered a good monthly payment on these two models? Thanks
  • Options
    KI108 said:

Good morning, could you please provide me with the MF, lease incentive, and residual for 2019 Fit LX CVT with sensing and Fit EX 36,000 miles/3 years lease for 85016? I would appreciate your input very much. What would be considered a good monthly payment on these two models? Thanks

.00240 and 59% (LX HS) or 61% (EX)

Would need the MSRP and selling price to give you a payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    arnmurphyarnmurphy Member Posts: 2
    Hello, could you please provide me with the MF, lease incentives, and residual for 2019 Honda fit LX at 36/10. Purchase price $15,885 for zip 92154? Thank you.
  • Options
    arnmurphy said:

Hello, could you please provide me with the MF, lease incentives, and residual for 2019 Honda fit LX at 36/10. Purchase price $15,885 for zip 92154? Thank you.

36/12
    .00240 MF and 61% residual
    No lease incentives

10K/yr is not offered.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    CalKCalK Member Posts: 6
    May I get the RV and MF on a 2019 Honda Fit LX Hatchback at 36/12. Zip code 05405. Thanks!
  • Options
    CaraJCaraJ Member Posts: 1
    Can I get RV and MF on 2019 Honda Fit LX at 36/12. Zip 53142  Fico 830+

Completely new to leasing. 
    Also, what is ballpark savings if going single pay prepaid lease? 
    Looks like we should be able to get capitalized cost under $16,000 for MSRP of $17,885?

Thanks for any help. Trying to make a quick decision and need help!
  • Options
    CalK said:

May I get the RV and MF on a 2019 Honda Fit LX Hatchback at 36/12. Zip code 05405. Thanks!

.00095 MF and 61% residual
    $500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    CaraJ said:

Can I get RV and MF on 2019 Honda Fit LX at 36/12. Zip 53142  Fico 830+

Completely new to leasing. 
    Also, what is ballpark savings if going single pay prepaid lease? 
    Looks like we should be able to get capitalized cost under $16,000 for MSRP of $17,885?

Thanks for any help. Trying to make a quick decision and need help!

$500 incentive

$800-$900 total savings with a single-pay lease

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ko4648ko4648 Member Posts: 4
    HI, looking for residual, MF, and incentives for 2019 Fit LX CVT, zip is 11793. thanks!
  • Options
    ko4648 said:

HI, looking for residual, MF, and incentives for 2019 Fit LX CVT, zip is 11793. thanks!

36/15
    .00095 MF and 59% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    CYpwHsCYpwHs Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2019
    Morning,

Looking for residual, MF, and incentives for a 2019 Fit EX CVT. Zip Code is 21060. 36/12 and 36/15.

Thanks!
  • Options
    CYpwHs said:

Morning,

Looking for residual, MF, and incentives for a 2019 Fit EX CVT. Zip Code is 21060. 36/12 and 36/15.

Thanks!

36/15
    .00095 MF and 59% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    sainshandsainshand Member Posts: 7
    Could you please give me the MF, residual, and any incentives for a 2019 Fit LX CVT (non-Sensing) for 90621? 12k/36mo. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    sainshand said:

Could you please give me the MF, residual, and any incentives for a 2019 Fit LX CVT (non-Sensing) for 90621? 12k/36mo. Thanks in advance.

No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    duenasisduenasis Member Posts: 8
    edited March 2019
    Hi, what’s the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for a 2019 Honda Fit LX 4dr Hatchback
    (1.5L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic) , 36 months lease / 15K miles per year. Zip code 44212

Thank you for your help!
  • Options
    duenasis said:

Hi, what’s the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for a 2019 Honda Fit LX 4dr Hatchback
    (1.5L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic) , 36 months lease / 15K miles per year. Zip code 44212

Thank you for your help!

.00095 and 59%
    No lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    bobdeejrbobdeejr Member Posts: 2
    Good Morning, looking for residual, MF, and incentives for 2019 Fit LX CVT, zip is 01118. Many thanks!
  • Options
    bobdeejr said:

Good Morning, looking for residual, MF, and incentives for 2019 Fit LX CVT, zip is 01118. Many thanks!

36/15
    .00095 and 59%
    No lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    bobdeejrbobdeejr Member Posts: 2
    So, Leasehackr forum comments say Hondas are "unleaseable". This seems like a good deal. Total cost of my lease (with zero down) would be approximately $7,500. I would most likely purchase at lease end for $10,900. That's 18,400 for an $18,000 MSRP vehicle that is rarely discounted and often unavailable at year end.

I've searched 3-year old Fits and there are none below $14,000, so it would seem my residual is a great price at lease end. WHAT AM I MISSING?!? Many thanks for your help from this first-timer.
  • Options
    bobdeejr said:

So, Leasehackr forum comments say Hondas are "unleaseable". This seems like a good deal. Total cost of my lease (with zero down) would be approximately $7,500. I would most likely purchase at lease end for $10,900. That's 18,400 for an $18,000 MSRP vehicle that is rarely discounted and often unavailable at year end.

I've searched 3-year old Fits and there are none below $14,000, so it would seem my residual is a great price at lease end. WHAT AM I MISSING?!? Many thanks for your help from this first-timer.

Hondas are "unleaseable".

That is a pretty blanket statement for a whole make of vehicles. It shows little evidence of credibility on it's face.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ckck112ckck112 Member Posts: 27
    Hello! Can I plz get numbers for LV CVT 24/12k in Maryland area? Ty!!
  • Options
    ckck112 said:

LX?

.00095 MF and 67% residual

Leasing for 24 months in MD is expensive, as you pay sales tax on the full selling price. That gives you fewer months to amortize the tax hit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mistercowmistercow Member Posts: 7
    Hi there! Can I please get numbers for 2019 Fit EX CVT, 36/12k (or 10k if avail) zip code 92618? Thank you!
  • Options
    mistercowmistercow Member Posts: 7
    And Sport as well please. Thank you!
  • Options
    mistercow said:

Hi there! Can I please get numbers for 2019 Fit EX CVT, 36/12k (or 10k if avail) zip code 92618? Thank you!

mistercow said:

And Sport as well please. Thank you!

36/12
    Either trim

10K/yr is not offered

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ckck112ckck112 Member Posts: 27
    You are absolutely right!!
    kyfdx said:

ckck112 said:

LX?

.00095 MF and 67% residual

Leasing for 24 months in MD is expensive, as you pay sales tax on the full selling price. That gives you fewer months to amortize the tax hit.
  • Options
    JimmithyJimmithy Member Posts: 1
    Hi! I'm new to this. Can I please get numbers for a 2019 Fit LX? 36 months, 12km. zip code is 98112 Thank you!
  • Options
    Jimmithy said:

Hi! I'm new to this. Can I please get numbers for a 2019 Fit LX? 36 months, 12km. zip code is 98112 Thank you!

.00095 and 61%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    JwoobsJwoobs Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2019
    Hi! Could u please provide me with the residual, money factor and incentives for a 2019 honda fit  lx & ex cvt 36/12 in minneapolis, mn 55403? Thank you!
  • Options
    Jwoobs said:

Hi! Could u please provide me with the residual, money factor and incentives for a 2019 honda fit  lx & ex cvt 36/12 in minneapolis, mn 55403? Thank you!

Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thank you. This is what the dealer offered me outright, but when i put all the numbers into the leasehackr calculator i get $222 per month with zero down and somehow their lease worksheet got me $259 with 1k down. What am i missing? I know honda has a 595 (or something) acquisition fee and i put that in as well... And also based on this worksheet, im assuming a should push for another thousand or two off the sale price? Seems like its common for people to get lease deals with 2k discount and i was offered one on a nicer car at the toyota dealer as well (corolla hatchback)  
  • Options
    Jwoobs said:

Thank you. This is what the dealer offered me outright, but when i put all the numbers into the leasehackr calculator i get $222 per month with zero down and somehow their lease worksheet got me $259 with 1k down. What am i missing? I know honda has a 595 (or something) acquisition fee and i put that in as well... And also based on this worksheet, im assuming a should push for another thousand or two off the sale price? Seems like its common for people to get lease deals with 2k discount and i was offered one on a nicer car at the toyota dealer as well (corolla hatchback)  

$19096 sale price
    +$306 government fees
    +$646 tax
    +$100 dealer doc fee
    +$595 acquisition fee
    +$249 first payment
    = $20992
    -$1000 upfront
    = adjusted CAP of $19992

Which calculates exactly to $249/mo.

I took all of those numbers off of the picture you attached (+ the $595 acq. fee, which isn't on there)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Yessss i see that now thank you. I thought when i told the dealer i wanted to pay 1k down i was expressing that in addition to the first and fees, i realize now it is common to roll all those into your payment and “down” doesn’t necessarily mean money off the car value you owe so much as money towards the total cost of acquiring the car. 

Anyways thanks for your response! I signed today with a $500 graduation discount and $1500 down (for some reason i just like the idea of paying the first and fees up front, i know it doesnt make much sense). 
  • Options
    Jwoobs said:

Yessss i see that now thank you. I thought when i told the dealer i wanted to pay 1k down i was expressing that in addition to the first and fees, i realize now it is common to roll all those into your payment and “down” doesn’t necessarily mean money off the car value you owe so much as money towards the total cost of acquiring the car. 

Anyways thanks for your response! I signed today with a $500 graduation discount and $1500 down (for some reason i just like the idea of paying the first and fees up front, i know it doesnt make much sense). 

Congrats on the new Honda! Thanks for sharing the details.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    dandan1138dandan1138 Member Posts: 60
    Can i please get the MF, RV, and incentives in 97206 for Fit:
    LX CVT
    LX CVT w/sensing
    SPORT CVT
    SPORT CVT w/sensing
    EX CVT
  • Options

LX CVT
    LX CVT w/sensing
    SPORT CVT
    SPORT CVT w/sensing
    EX CVT

36/15
    .00077 and 58% / 56% / 58% / 56% / 58%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    dandan1138dandan1138 Member Posts: 60
    Michaell said:

LX CVT
    LX CVT w/sensing
    SPORT CVT
    SPORT CVT w/sensing
    EX CVT

36/15
    .00077 and 58% / 56% / 58% / 56% / 58%