Mazda Miata Lease Questions

123468

Comments

  • alininialinini Member Posts: 30
    what are the MF and residual numbers for the Club soft and rf, MT, 36/12 in the Houston, Texas area?

    are there any other incentives that can be added to the lease agreement besides lease cash and regional customer cash?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,789
    alinini said:

    what are the MF and residual numbers for the Club soft and rf, MT, 36/12 in the Houston, Texas area?

    are there any other incentives that can be added to the lease agreement besides lease cash and regional customer cash?

    We don't show any Miata lease programs, except for Florida and California.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • eunoseunos LAMember Posts: 3
    Hi. What are the MF and residual in 91789 for:

    1. Soft top- (Club, GT) for 24 months/10k and 24 months/12k?

    2. RF - (Club , GT) for same 24 months/10k and 12k ?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,388
    eunos said:

    Hi. What are the MF and residual in 91789 for:

    1. Soft top- (Club, GT) for 24 months/10k and 24 months/12k

    2. RF - (Club , GT) for same 24 months/10k and 12k ?

    Thanks!

    Manual or automatic transmission

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AutofdcAutofdc 27713Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2018
    Hi!
    What are the incentives, MF and residual for a 2018 GT (zip code: 27713) for
    24/36mo 15k automatic and manual?

    thanks!
  • krishnamkrishnam Member Posts: 29
    Mf residual for 2018 Miata rf and 2019 Miata rf  club for 12k 36 months for 98052 please 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,388
    Autofdc said:

    Hi!
    What are the incentives, MF and residual for a 2018 GT (zip code: 27713) for
    24/36mo 15k automatic and manual?

    thanks!

    We only have Miata programs for Florida and California.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,388
    krishnam said:

    Mf residual for 2018 Miata rf and 2019 Miata rf  club for 12k 36 months for 98052 please 

    Automatic or stick-shift?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eunoseunos LAMember Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    eunos said:

    Hi. What are the MF and residual in 91789 for:

    1. Soft top- (Club, GT) for 24 months/10k and 24 months/12k

    2. RF - (Club , GT) for same 24 months/10k and 12k ?

    Thanks!

    Manual or automatic transmission
    Both Manual and AT please. Thanks.

    1. Soft top- (Club, GT) - 24/10k and 24/12k MT and AT

    2. RF - (Club , GT) for same 24/10k and 24/12k MT and AT
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,388
    eunos said:

    Michaell said:

    eunos said:

    Hi. What are the MF and residual in 91789 for:

    1. Soft top- (Club, GT) for 24 months/10k and 24 months/12k

    2. RF - (Club , GT) for same 24 months/10k and 12k ?

    Thanks!

    Manual or automatic transmission
    Both Manual and AT please. Thanks.

    1. Soft top- (Club, GT) - 24/10k and 24/12k MT and AT

    2. RF - (Club , GT) for same 24/10k and 24/12k MT and AT
    Please narrow your choice down to one trim level. Thanks!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eunoseunos LAMember Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    eunos said:

    Michaell said:

    eunos said:

    Hi. What are the MF and residual in 91789 for:

    1. Soft top- (Club, GT) for 24 months/10k and 24 months/12k

    2. RF - (Club , GT) for same 24 months/10k and 12k ?

    Thanks!

    Manual or automatic transmission
    Both Manual and AT please. Thanks.

    1. Soft top- (Club, GT) - 24/10k and 24/12k MT and AT

    2. RF - (Club , GT) for same 24/10k and 24/12k MT and AT
    Please narrow your choice down to one trim level. Thanks!
    RF - (Club , GT) for 24/10k and 24/12k MT
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,388
    eunos said:



    Michaell said:

    eunos said:

    Michaell said:

    eunos said:

    Hi. What are the MF and residual in 91789 for:

    1. Soft top- (Club, GT) for 24 months/10k and 24 months/12k

    2. RF - (Club , GT) for same 24 months/10k and 12k ?

    Thanks!

    Manual or automatic transmission
    Both Manual and AT please. Thanks.

    1. Soft top- (Club, GT) - 24/10k and 24/12k MT and AT

    2. RF - (Club , GT) for same 24/10k and 24/12k MT and AT
    Please narrow your choice down to one trim level. Thanks!
    RF - (Club , GT) for 24/10k and 24/12k MT
    Numbers expire today

    24/12 - .00189 and 55% (Club) or 54% (GT)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • momo97momo97 Member Posts: 36
    Any new numbers today? Did the $4k incentive survive for another month?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,388
    momo97 said:

    Any new numbers today? Did the $4k incentive survive for another month?

    ZIP, trim, term, transmission, mileage?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rizzo_frankrizzo_frank Member Posts: 8
    Hi, could I please have the updated September numbers for:
    1. 2018 soft top grand touring manual, 24 months, 10k miles/year, 95112
    2. 2018 soft top club manual with brembo/bbs/recaro, 24 months, 10k miles/year, 95112

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,388

    Hi, could I please have the updated September numbers for:
    1. 2018 soft top grand touring manual, 24 months, 10k miles/year, 95112
    2. 2018 soft top club manual with brembo/bbs/recaro, 24 months, 10k miles/year, 95112

    Thanks!

    Club - .00001 and 56%
    GT - .00001 and 58%
    $4000 customer cash on both
    $600 lease cash on Club only

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rizzo_frankrizzo_frank Member Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

    Hi, could I please have the updated September numbers for:
    1. 2018 soft top grand touring manual, 24 months, 10k miles/year, 95112
    2. 2018 soft top club manual with brembo/bbs/recaro, 24 months, 10k miles/year, 95112

    Thanks!

    Club - .00001 and 56%
    GT - .00001 and 58%
    $4000 customer cash on both
    $600 lease cash on Club only
    Great, thanks!

    Can you confirm if the customer cash and lease cash can be combined on the Club?

    I have a dealer telling me it can't, but that doesn't really make sense to me that it wouldn't be combinable otherwise what would be the point of offering lease cash.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,388

    Michaell said:

    Hi, could I please have the updated September numbers for:
    1. 2018 soft top grand touring manual, 24 months, 10k miles/year, 95112
    2. 2018 soft top club manual with brembo/bbs/recaro, 24 months, 10k miles/year, 95112

    Thanks!

    Club - .00001 and 56%
    GT - .00001 and 58%
    $4000 customer cash on both
    $600 lease cash on Club only
    Great, thanks!

    Can you confirm if the customer cash and lease cash can be combined on the Club?

    I have a dealer telling me it can't, but that doesn't really make sense to me that it wouldn't be combinable otherwise what would be the point of offering lease cash.
    Yes, they can be combined.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • snaprollsnaproll Member Posts: 23
    Could you please give me the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2018 Mazda Miata Club Manual Soft Top. 24/10 and 36/10 in 32301. I also own a mazda if there is loyalty.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,388
    snaproll said:

    Could you please give me the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2018 Mazda Miata Club Manual Soft Top. 24/10 and 36/10 in 32301. I also own a mazda if there is loyalty.

    There are no Miata programs for your ZIP code

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kaywu85kaywu85 Member Posts: 28
    No lease special going on in the DMV area? Those are very strong lease numbers for a miata.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,388
    kaywu85 said:

    No lease special going on in the DMV area? Those are very strong lease numbers for a miata.

    The only numbers we have are for South Florida and CA.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Richard Soto Jr.Richard Soto Jr. FloridaMember Posts: 14
    edited September 2018
    Hi, could I get MF/residual for an automatic 2019 RF Grand Touring, 36/12 36/15 and zip code 34231?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,789

    Hi, could I get MF/residual for an automatic 2019 RF Grand Touring, 36/12 36/15 and zip code 34231?

    Thanks!

    .00309 MF
    61%/59% residual

    Subtract 1% from residual, if stick-shift

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Richard Soto Jr.Richard Soto Jr. FloridaMember Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:
    Hi, could I get MF/residual for an automatic 2019 RF Grand Touring, 36/12 36/15 and zip code 34231? Thanks!
    .00309 MF 61%/59% residual Subtract 1% from residual, if stick-shift
    Thanks so much! Will these change tomorrow?
  • Richard Soto Jr.Richard Soto Jr. FloridaMember Posts: 14
    Also, could I please get the same info just 2018 instead of 2019?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,388


    kyfdx said:

    Hi, could I get MF/residual for an automatic 2019 RF Grand Touring, 36/12 36/15 and zip code 34231?

    Thanks!

    .00309 MF
    61%/59% residual

    Subtract 1% from residual, if stick-shift

    Thanks so much! Will these change tomorrow?

    Tuesday

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,388

    Also, could I please get the same info just 2018 instead of 2019?

    No 2018 Miata lease program in your ZIP code.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Richard Soto Jr.Richard Soto Jr. FloridaMember Posts: 14
    edited September 2018
    Michaell said:

    Also, could I please get the same info just 2018 instead of 2019?

    No 2018 Miata lease program in your ZIP code.
    Thanks for the info Michael. Does it seem plausible to be able to get under $500 monthly payments for the 2019 at 36/15? Or will that be impossible? Gonna try a dealer tomorrow but instead of wasting time I'd like your thoughts.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,388

    Michaell said:

    Also, could I please get the same info just 2018 instead of 2019?

    No 2018 Miata lease program in your ZIP code.
    Thanks for the info Michael. Does it seem plausible to be able to get under $500 monthly payments for the 2019 at 36/15? Or will that be impossible? Gonna try a dealer tomorrow but instead of wasting time I'd like your thoughts.
    Without knowing the MSRP and selling price, we can't help you with payments.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pancakes05pancakes05 MidwestMember Posts: 3
    Hello, Could I get the MF/residual for 2018 GT manual? 12,000 per year, 36 month and maybe 24 month as well. The zip code is 58102. I doubt there are any incentives for my area, but I believe MF and residuals changed yesterday if I was reading correctly. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,789

    Hello, Could I get the MF/residual for 2018 GT manual? 12,000 per year, 36 month and maybe 24 month as well. The zip code is 58102. I doubt there are any incentives for my area, but I believe MF and residuals changed yesterday if I was reading correctly. Thank you!

    No 2018 model lease programs in your area.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vertigo1vertigo1 Member Posts: 42
    Hi, can I get the MF/residual for the 2018 GT manual, 10k per year for 24, 30, and 36 months? I assume you can't go below 10k?
  • vertigo1vertigo1 Member Posts: 42
    Sorry, 95032 zip code!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,789
    vertigo1 said:

    Hi, can I get the MF/residual for the 2018 GT manual, 10k per year for 24, 30, and 36 months? I assume you can't go below 10k?

    vertigo1 said:

    Sorry, 95032 zip code!

    Doesn't look like any lease programs for the 2018 model, any longer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vertigo1vertigo1 Member Posts: 42
    I see.  What about a 2019 RF Club, manual, 10k miles per year for 24, 30, or 36 months? MF and residual? 95032 zip.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,388
    vertigo1 said:

    I see.  What about a 2019 RF Club, manual, 10k miles per year for 24, 30, or 36 months? MF and residual? 95032 zip.

    .00375 and 64%
    .00340 and 63%
    .00320 and 57%
    $1450 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • spamdavyspamdavy Member Posts: 49
    Hello,

    Would you mind sharing 24/15k and 36/15k MF/RV for 94107, northern California?

    2018 MX-5 RF GT automatic
    2018 MX-5 RF Club automatic

    Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,789
    spamdavy said:

    Hello,

    Would you mind sharing 24/15k and 36/15k MF/RV for 94107, northern California?

    2018 MX-5 RF GT automatic
    2018 MX-5 RF Club automatic

    Thanks in advance!

    Doesn't look like any lease programs for the 2018 model, any longer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vertigo1vertigo1 Member Posts: 42
    Thank you! Are the numbers the same for the GT manual RF for 10k miles per year for 24, 30, or 36 months? MF and residual? Is there lease cash on the GT? I am looking at both.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,789
    edited October 2018
    vertigo1 said:

    Thank you! Are the numbers the same for the GT manual RF for 10k miles per year for 24, 30, or 36 months? MF and residual? Is there lease cash on the GT? I am looking at both.

    What ZIP?

    Looking at both? What other one?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vertigo1vertigo1 Member Posts: 42
    Sorry, looking at both the Club RF and GT RF in 95032.
  • vertigo1vertigo1 Member Posts: 42
    (I got numbers on just the Club RF earlier in the thread, including MF, residual, and lease cash)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,789
    vertigo1 said:

    Sorry, looking at both the Club RF and GT RF in 95032.

    RF GT manual
    24/10: .00375 MF and 69% residual
    30/10: .00340 MF and 67% residual
    36/10: .00320 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vertigo1vertigo1 Member Posts: 42
    Thank you! Is there any lease cash available on the GT?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,789
    vertigo1 said:

    Thank you! Is there any lease cash available on the GT?

    Nope

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vertigo1vertigo1 Member Posts: 42
    How, weird. So you get a better residual with the GT than the Club, but lease cash on the Club and not the GT. I wonder why....curious!
  • stnkpalmstnkpalm Member Posts: 37
    May I have the RV, MF and any incentives on a 2019 MX-5 Miata RF, Grand Touring, Manual Trans.

    36/10, 36/12
    Zip: 95624
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,789
    stnkpalm said:

    May I have the RV, MF and any incentives on a 2019 MX-5 Miata RF, Grand Touring, Manual Trans.

    36/10, 36/12
    Zip: 95624

    36/10: .00320 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • carmaster1carmaster1 Member Posts: 62
    Any lease deals on 18 Miata in zip 77027? Thanks in advance 

Sign In or Register to comment.